IndiaDivine.org

humor in astro-uniform

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Neelam Ji

Hi,

Hope you are good, after seing the sequence of mails one thing i very clear for me that others (expect Neelam & Sunil) do not have any authority to write any thing other than begging for their future. I was under a very wrong notation that being this is a group of all learned people , every one can express thier thought or ideas, in case they are wrong they will get a correct answers but not a kick backs. Even some one is wrong the correction method is sharp like a thunder.

One line i am hurt, i might be wrong but it does not mean people can use such a nasty words.

Mr. Bhaskar the group is contamenated please clean it , any way iam going out of the group.

I am sorry for all the thing..

Ram K

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 Sent: Monday, 6 July, 2009 8:52:18 PMRe: Re: humor in astro-uniform

Dear Ram Kr ji,India is perhaps the only country where animals have been rather worshipped, than merely loved. Apart from the cow or Gau Mata, who has a special status, we have a rich tradition and culture of paying our tributes to all those domestic and load-bearing animals for providing us various products and services. It is with a sense of gratitude and thankfulness that we honour and literally worship them on various festivals and occasions. The same goes for pets which include both animals and birds.We also have several animals who are the vahans of our various Gods and demi-gods and they find place in our hearts as well as places of worship.Ours is the only country to have laid such environment- friendly dictums in our scriptures so that humanity learns to coexist with other forms of life and do not harm them in their selfishness.Now, this is different from the rituals and samskaras prescribed in our

shastras for different purposes. They follow certain prescribed methods and rules and it is better that we also follow them as per prescribed norms and not try to include anything which catches our fancy. Would it make any sense if someone calls a pundit to perform a naamkaran samskaram for a pet dog! Even though dog lovers would love them as their children, performing such a ritual would be absurd and foolish.Hope that makes sense.RegardsNeelam

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.