Fw: answer my question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

Any answer to my quarry.

thanks and regards

Deepak Rawat--- On Sat, 4/7/09, deepak Rawat <deepak.concrete wrote:

deepak Rawat <deepak.concreteRe: Re: answer my question Date: Saturday, 4 July, 2009, 6:12 AM

Dear Sir,

I am a civil engineering graduate working in construction company.

When I will get financial stability in life.

thanks & regards

Deepak Rawat

--- On Fri, 3/7/09, Mrutyunjay Tripathy <astrologer_mrutyunj ay > wrote:

Mrutyunjay Tripathy <astrologer_mrutyunj ay > Re: answer my questionFriday, 3 July, 2009, 8:02 AM

Dear friend,Please provide details about youreducation/ technical experience andprofessional profile to help astrologer examine your problems.Regards,Mrutyunjay Tripathy(Consultancy out of group is not free)09811971190Note: Astrologer in the group can give answer to only one questions for free. For detailed readings or answer to multiple questions please go for private/ paid consultation out of the group.-- In , deepak Rawat <deepak.concrete@ ...> wrote:>> > > > > > > > > When I will get stability in life.> In which direction I should work> When I will have my own house> > > Name: Deepak > DOB:

02.07.1967> TOB: 00.05 hrs> POB: Jhansi(UP)> > regards> > Deepak> > > ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET> > > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here http://cricket. >

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

Guest guest

Dear Mr Rawat,You are pisces lagna and aries rashi. Your horoscope is fairly strong and you must be having a good job with a good salary.You've put your hands in several other activities. Besides your regular job, I think you're looking for steady gains in some business which you might be doing in partnership (may be with wife).

There appears to be a problem on that front. Is it so? Your personal relationship with spouse might also be suffering.Regarding the house, you can try in 2010, you will have success. Prayers to your family diety would help.

Best WIshesNeelam2009/7/10 deepak Rawat <deepak.concrete

Dear Sir,

Any answer to my quarry.

thanks and regards

Deepak Rawat--- On Sat, 4/7/09, deepak Rawat <deepak.concrete wrote:

deepak Rawat <deepak.concreteRe: Re: answer my question

Date: Saturday, 4 July, 2009, 6:12 AM

Dear Sir,

thanks & regards

Deepak Rawat 

Mrutyunjay Tripathy <astrologer_mrutyunj ay > Re: answer my question

Friday, 3 July, 2009, 8:02 AM

Dear friend,Please provide details about youreducation/ technical experience andprofessional profile to help astrologer examine your problems.Regards,Mrutyunjay Tripathy

(Consultancy out of group is not free)09811971190Note: Astrologer in the group can give answer to only one questions for free. For detailed readings or answer to multiple questions please go for private/ paid consultation out of the group.

-- In , deepak Rawat <deepak.concrete@ ...> wrote:>

> > > > > > > > > When I will get stability in life.> In which direction I should work> When I will have my own house>  >  > Name: Deepak

> DOB:

02.07.1967> TOB: 00.05 hrs> POB: Jhansi(UP)>  > regards>  > Deepak> > > ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET> >

> Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here http://cricket. >

Guest guest

Dear Neelam ji,

Thanks a lot for your answer to my quarry.

I am also very interested in astrology but due to my nature of Job( project site) I have to shift to other place in time of 3-4 years.

My only quarry left is that from year 2013 I am having mahadasa of Rahu. How will be this dasa to me as far as finance, family and work.

Thanks a lot again.

with regards

Deepak Rawat--- On Fri, 10/7/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07Re: Fw: Re: Re: answer my question Date: Friday, 10 July, 2009, 11:16 AM

Dear Mr Rawat,You are pisces lagna and aries rashi. Your horoscope is fairly strong and you must be having a good job with a good salary.You've put your hands in several other activities. Besides your regular job, I think you're looking for steady gains in some business which you might be doing in partnership (may be with wife).There appears to be a problem on that front. Is it so? Your personal relationship with spouse might also be suffering.Regarding the house, you can try in 2010, you will have success. Prayers to your family diety would help.Best WIshesNeelam

2009/7/10 deepak Rawat <deepak.concrete@ .in>

Dear Sir,

Any answer to my quarry.

thanks and regards

Deepak Rawat--- On Sat, 4/7/09, deepak Rawat <deepak.concrete@ .in> wrote:

deepak Rawat <deepak.concrete@ .in>Re: Re: answer my question

Saturday, 4 July, 2009, 6:12 AM

Dear Sir,

thanks & regards

Deepak Rawat

Mrutyunjay Tripathy <astrologer_mrutyunj ay >

Re: answer my questionFriday, 3 July, 2009, 8:02 AM

Dear friend,Please provide details about youreducation/ technical experience andprofessional profile to help astrologer examine your problems.Regards,Mrutyunjay Tripathy(Consultancy out of group is not free)09811971190Note: Astrologer in the group can give answer to only one questions for free. For detailed readings or answer to multiple questions please go for private/ paid consultation out of the group.-- In , deepak Rawat <deepak.concrete@ ...> wrote:>> > > > > > > > > When I will get stability in life.> In which direction I should work> When I will have my own house> > > Name: Deepak > DOB:

02.07.1967> TOB: 00.05 hrs> POB: Jhansi(UP)> > regards> > Deepak> > > ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET> > > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here http://cricket. >

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Guest guest

Madam Neelamji,

Kindly predict about my Rahu mahadasa.

Thanks a lot again for taking your precious time and giving me answer to my earlier querries.

with regards

Deepak Rawat--- On Sat, 11/7/09, deepak Rawat <deepak..concrete wrote:

deepak Rawat <deepak.concreteRe: Fw: Re: Re: answer my question Date: Saturday, 11 July, 2009, 11:14 AM

Dear Neelam ji,

Thanks a lot for your answer to my quarry.

I am also very interested in astrology but due to my nature of Job( project site) I have to shift to other place in time of 3-4 years.

My only quarry left is that from year 2013 I am having mahadasa of Rahu. How will be this dasa to me as far as finance, family and work.

Thanks a lot again.

with regards

Deepak Rawat--- On Fri, 10/7/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07Re: Fw: Re: Re: answer my question Date: Friday, 10 July, 2009, 11:16 AM

Dear Mr Rawat,You are pisces lagna and aries rashi. Your horoscope is fairly strong and you must be having a good job with a good salary.You've put your hands in several other activities. Besides your regular job, I think you're looking for steady gains in some business which you might be doing in partnership (may be with wife).There appears to be a problem on that front. Is it so? Your personal relationship with spouse might also be suffering.Regarding the house, you can try in 2010, you will have success. Prayers to your family diety would help.Best WIshesNeelam

2009/7/10 deepak Rawat <deepak.concrete@ .in>

Dear Sir,

Any answer to my quarry.

thanks and regards

Deepak Rawat--- On Sat, 4/7/09, deepak Rawat <deepak.concrete@ .in> wrote:

deepak Rawat <deepak.concrete@ .in>Re: Re: answer my question Saturday, 4 July, 2009, 6:12 AM

Dear Sir,

thanks & regards

Deepak Rawat

Mrutyunjay Tripathy <astrologer_mrutyunj ay >

Re: answer my questionFriday, 3 July, 2009, 8:02 AM