IndiaDivine.org

Saturn movements - relative effects in Desa.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sirs,

Some of you asked me directly many doubts and most common in that is 'do these details of Saturn Movement to Kanya Rasi' effects will be common or different in relation to 'Desa Period's. It is very difficult to prepare a 'general' statement. However, I believe the following will help you:

At the time of commencement of a Dasa, if there be benefic in the 1st, 4th, 7th, 10th, 5th, 9th and 8th, favourable effects will be experienced in the concerned year, month etc. The House, which is occupied by only Rahu, or Ketu, becomes harmful. The same will be the fate of the House, which is occupied by a larger number of malefics. If there be benefics in Houses other than the 12th, or 6th, the House concerned will produce favourable effects. In other words, if the benefics be in the 12th, or 6th from the House concerned, unfavorable effects will be derived in the related year, month etc. If there be malefics in the 3rd, 6th and 11th from the House, assuming the role of Lagna, then these three Houses will produce auspicious results. The effects can be ascertained for every year, month etc. in this manner. The total number of years in Vimsotthri Dasa are 120 years. After every 12 years the

same method of determining the Dasas, Antardasas etc. has to be repeated for Lagna and other Houses.

The above rules are applied for taking Lagna in birth chart as well as the postion of Moon as detailed in my artice on 'Saturn Transit to Kanya Rasi'. Such a study will help to grade events during specified periods related to individual charts.

A.V.Pathi,

Astrologer, 'Oxton House', 6, Hawthorn Road,Cherry Willingham, 0044+01522+595996,

Lincoln LN3 4JT, United Kingdom .

Guest guest

A.V.Pathi Forwarded Message>[HARE_RAM] Saturn movements - relative effects in Desa.

Sirs,

Some of you asked me directly many doubts and most common in that is 'do these details of Saturn Movement to Kanya Rasi' effects will be common or different in relation to 'Desa Period's. It is very difficult to prepare a 'general' statement. However, I believe the following will help you:

At the time of commencement of a Dasa, if there be benefic in the 1st, 4th, 7th, 10th, 5th, 9th and 8th, favourable effects will be experienced in the concerned year, month etc. The House, which is occupied by only Rahu, or Ketu, becomes harmful. The same will be the fate of the House, which is occupied by a larger number of malefics. If there be benefics in Houses other than the 12th, or 6th, the House concerned will produce favourable effects. In other words, if the benefics be in the 12th, or 6th from the House concerned, unfavorable effects will be derived in the related year, month etc. If there be malefics in the 3rd, 6th and 11th from the House, assuming the role of Lagna, then these three Houses will produce auspicious results. The effects can be ascertained for every year, month etc. in this manner. The total number of years in Vimsotthri Dasa are 120 years. After every 12 years the

same method of determining the Dasas, Antardasas etc. has to be repeated for Lagna and other Houses.

The above rules are applied for taking Lagna in birth chart as well as the postion of Moon as detailed in my artice on 'Saturn Transit to Kanya Rasi'. Such a study will help to grade events during specified periods related to individual charts.

A.V.Pathi