IndiaDivine.org

To Neelam ji ( regarding financial problem )

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Neelam ji,

these dayz m suffering with great financial problem,actally i lost my job last

year in march 08 and now m trying hard from last year to get new job but not

able to find any,due to this my financial situation become bad,so my question is

when it ll improve or stable,is there is any hope of new job in coming months,

actally i have apllied at one of educational organisation ( as a astt. research

),whose result ll come in coming months,if there ll b no chances in that, then

let me know plz should i start any small bussines in order to get bread and

butter in future, is there is any good or bad yog in my horoscope regarding

money.plz sugest me any remidies in order to cop up with situation.

my birth deatils are:

date of birth:17-january-1982

time of birth :10:52 am

place of birth: Baijnath ( distt. Kangra, himachal pradesh )

education qualification : B.A.and B.Ed., DCA

thanks

yogesh

Guest guest

Dear Yogesh ji,You have LL jupiter with 5L moon in 8H which supports research activity. You are likely to get this research position. After July, you will hear the good news. Btw, how did you lose your job? Was there is sickness and you were indisposed/hospitalised for a certain period.

Best wishes.Neelam2009/7/13 yogesh1211 <yogesh1211

Respected Neelam ji,

these dayz m suffering with great financial problem,actally i lost my job last year in march 08 and now m trying hard from last year to get new job but not able to find any,due to this my financial situation become bad,so my question is when it ll improve or stable,is there is any hope of new job in coming months, actally i have apllied at one of educational organisation ( as a astt. research ),whose result ll come in coming months,if there ll b no chances in that, then let me know plz should i start any small bussines in order to get bread and butter in future, is there is any good or bad yog in my horoscope regarding money.plz sugest me any remidies in order to cop up with situation.

my birth deatils are:

date of birth:17-january-1982

thanks

yogesh

Guest guest

Respected Neelam ji,Thank you very much for yours prompt reply, i really got cool n lil relax breath Neelam ji,yes i got hospitalised for certain time period, so due to this i lost my job, i was in MNC , i hd just started my career, only six months i worked there, due to provation period and all i lost my job.so, Neelam ji plz tell me is there is any good or bad yog in my horoscope regarding money n all, by which i can plan my future working.. is there is any chance for good business in future.Plz suggest.any remidies you want to suggest me Neelam ji.Thanks againyogesh.--- On Mon, 13/7/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07Re: To Neelam ji ( regarding financial problem ) Date: Monday, 13 July, 2009, 4:23 PM

Dear Yogesh ji,You have LL jupiter with 5L moon in 8H which supports research activity. You are likely to get this research position. After July, you will hear the good news. Btw, how did you lose your job? Was there is sickness and you were indisposed/hospital ised for a certain period.

Best wishes.Neelam2009/7/13 yogesh1211 (AT) ymail (DOT) com <yogesh1211 (AT) ymail (DOT) com>

Respected Neelam ji,

these dayz m suffering with great financial problem,actally i lost my job last year in march 08 and now m trying hard from last year to get new job but not able to find any,due to this my financial situation become bad,so my question is when it ll improve or stable,is there is any hope of new job in coming months, actally i have apllied at one of educational organisation ( as a astt. research ),whose result ll come in coming months,if there ll b no chances in that, then let me know plz should i start any small bussines in order to get bread and butter in future, is there is any good or bad yog in my horoscope regarding money.plz sugest me any remidies in order to cop up with situation.

my birth deatils are:

date of birth:17-january- 1982

thanks

yogesh

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Guest guest

Dear Yogesh Kumar ji,Thanks for your feedback. Only one free query is allowed in the group and you've got your answer. You will have a satisfactory occupation from the middle of October. Prayers always help.

Best WishesNeelam2009/7/13 Yogesh Kumar <yogesh1211

Respected Neelam ji,Thank you very much for yours prompt reply, i really got cool n lil relax breath Neelam ji,yes i got hospitalised for certain time period, so due to this i lost my job, i was in MNC      , i hd just started my career, only six months i worked there, due to provation period and all i lost my job.

so, Neelam ji plz tell me is there is any good or bad yog in my horoscope regarding money n all, by which i can plan my future working.. is there is any chance for good business in future.Plz suggest.any remidies you want to suggest me Neelam ji.

Thanks againyogesh.--- On Mon, 13/7/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07Re: To Neelam ji ( regarding financial problem )

Monday, 13 July, 2009, 4:23 PM

Dear Yogesh ji,You have LL jupiter with 5L moon in 8H which supports research activity. You are likely to get this research position. After July, you will hear the good news.

Btw, how did you lose your job? Was there is sickness and you were indisposed/hospital ised for a certain period.

Best wishes.Neelam2009/7/13 yogesh1211 (AT) ymail (DOT) com <yogesh1211 (AT) ymail (DOT) com>

Respected Neelam ji,

my birth deatils are:

thanks

yogesh

Guest guest

Respected Neelam ji,So nice of you, yours help just make me refresh again,actually m free, from last aprox one n half year thats why my mind filled with so many questions regarding future, bad financial condition not alowd me to go with paid consultation,so start shooting more questions on group, mways.....Thanks a lot Neelam ji.regardsyogesh.--- On Tue, 14/7/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:neelam gupta <neelamgupta07Re: To Neelam ji ( regarding financial problem ) Date: Tuesday, 14 July, 2009, 4:42 AM

Dear Yogesh Kumar ji,Thanks for your feedback. Only one free query is allowed in the group and you've got your answer. You will have a satisfactory occupation from the middle of October. Prayers always help.

Best WishesNeelam2009/7/13 Yogesh Kumar <yogesh1211 (AT) ymail (DOT) com>

Respected Neelam ji,Thank you very much for yours prompt reply, i really got cool n lil relax breath Neelam ji,yes i got hospitalised for certain time period, so due to this i lost my job, i was in MNC , i hd just started my career, only six months i worked there, due to provation period and all i lost my job.

so, Neelam ji plz tell me is there is any good or bad yog in my horoscope regarding money n all, by which i can plan my future working.. is there is any chance for good business in future.Plz suggest.any remidies you want to suggest me Neelam ji.

Thanks againyogesh..--- On Mon, 13/7/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com> wrote:

neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>Re: To Neelam ji ( regarding financial problem )@ .. com

Monday, 13 July, 2009, 4:23 PM

Dear Yogesh ji,You have LL jupiter with 5L moon in 8H which supports research activity. You are likely to get this research position. After July, you will hear the good news.

Btw, how did you lose your job? Was there is sickness and you were indisposed/hospital ised for a certain period.

Respected Neelam ji,

my birth deatils are:

thanks

yogesh

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.