IndiaDivine.org

regarding my family problem

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Neelam ji,

I am in trouble and for me you are the only hope,My name is kavita devi and my time of birth is 2.00 pm,02nd january 1977 Place of birth Port Blair India. I got married for 2 years it was love mariage and now it has turned that we keep on fighting daily,his name is anil kumar nair and place of birth is mayabunder,India date of birth is 01.02.1976 Pls help us as i dont want to get apart.Pls sir it is a request again.for you its a small problem but for us its a matter of life.and also can you pls let me know about what should I do for my financial status.we have one daugher also and again i am preganant.

pls. help me madam

regards

kavita

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Guest guest

Dear Kavita ji,You have got married at a mature age and now going to be 32. You are not a little girl any more. Rather a mother of one and soon going to have another child. You need to handle your marriage and the situation with maturity.

You have not sent the time of your husband. So I am checking from your chart only. You are taurus lagna, moon exalted in lagna and venus in kendra in a friendly sign. But there is a problem in marriage as your planetary position is not good to support it. You got married in Rahu-Mars which was not a good priod for you and even marriage might not have been smooth and could've met with opposition from family members. Did you marry out-of-caste or some such thing which yours or his parents/society didn't support? Rahu is in 6H and mars is 7/12 L in 8H with 4L suna and 2/5 lord mercury. Though the associations are benefic and that is why you could finally get married, but they are tainted by the 8H.

The constant 2/8 and 6/8 activation will always keep your marriage in turbulent waters. There must be constant verbal bickerings and threats of walking out every day from both sides. Now you will start Jupiter's mahadasha for 16 years. Jupiter is the 8L and in exchange with the 7/12L mars, retrograding in 12H in Rahu/ketu axis. Although things may not remain openly aggressive after some time, but their is always a dynamic current as both jupiter and mars are inimical to your lagna. You will not feel happy with the situation and unless you take good control of it, your marriage will have chances of slipping away.

The hope is in navamsha where Jupiter is well placed and aspects 7H. You must try to save your marriage because the period is difficult and in future one cannot guarantee anything better. These are some of the things you must do, as your planets indicate.

Avoid confrontationa and verbosity at all costs and learn to be tolerant.See the positive side of your spouse and ignore trivial matters. Let him have his way, if it is not clashing too much with your own ideologies.

Draw happiness from giving, just the way you would to your child, without expecting. It will surely come back manifolds.And most important:Keep fasts on Thurdays and pray to shiva-gouri for keeping your marriage safe. Pray also for health of your husband and yourself.

If possible both you and your husband should try to do charity like donating blood, serving in some hospital, helping the poor, etc.Hope this will helpRegardsNeelam

2009/7/14 Kavita Devi <kavitha_sonu24

Respected Neelam ji,

I am in trouble and for me you are the only hope,My name is kavita devi and my time of birth is 2.00 pm,02nd january 1977 Place of birth Port Blair India. I got married for 2 years it was love mariage and now it has turned that we keep on fighting daily,his name is anil kumar nair  and place of birth is mayabunder,India date of  birth is 01.02.1976 Pls help us as i dont want to get apart.Pls sir it is a request again.for you its a small problem but for us its a matter of life.and also can you pls let me know about what should I do for my financial status.we have one daugher also and again i am preganant.

pls. help me madam

regards

kavita

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.