IndiaDivine.org

Thanks for accepting me!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi,

First of all I

would like to thank you for accepting me as a member of the group.

A

little about myself first. My name is Meera

Watts and I am from Singapore.

I am a house wife having one 9 months old son. I am in process of learning internet

marketing, share trading and options trading. I do a bit of options trading in

US. So far no luck lost a bit of money. But as an optimistic I have not given

up yet. I like cooking, astrology, meditation and alternate healing. I have

attended few of OSHOs meditation camps. But these

days I spend most of my time with my son and on internet learning new things

and look for the opportunities. I think Internet is amazing place where people

from the whole global meet together and share their knowledge. That is all for

now.

Regards,

Meera

Guest guest

Namaste Meera,

Welcome to the group! Peace.

Regards,

JR

, " Meera Watts " <meerawatts wrote:

>

> Hi,

> First of all I would like to thank you for accepting me as a member of

> the group.

> A little about myself first. My name is Meera Watts and I am from

> Singapore. I am a house wife having one 9 months old son. I am in

> process of learning internet marketing, share trading and options

> trading. I do a bit of options trading in US. So far no luck lost a bit

> of money. But as an optimistic I have not given up yet. I like cooking,

> astrology, meditation and alternate healing. I have attended few of

> OSHOs meditation camps. But these days I spend most of my time with my

> son and on internet learning new things and look for the opportunities.

> I think Internet is amazing place where people from the whole global

> meet together and share their knowledge. That is all for now.

> Regards,

> Meera

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Sheevani Ji,

Thank you for sharing your interesting 5th house combinations. Unmasking this 5th house is more than my current experience honestly allows .. Even if I tried it will be a theoritical exercise, which I would rather unleash on an a blind chart .

However I can say that while Shani Maharaj is slow to give, he is also slow to take. As the saying goes, "Easy come, easy go". I am sure you will be rewarded for your patience in more intangible ways that is not obvious now. Such is the power of Shani. The finest steel has to go through the hottest fire.

Regards,

-Manoj

sheevani147 <sheevani147 Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 9:27:25 AM Re: Thanks for accepting me!

Dear Manoj ji,Namaste,It is lovely to follow your 5th and 12th lord and speculation prospects.In my case, Mars is my 5th lord and 12th lord, and it is combust, debilitated and placed in the 8th hse, conjuct exalted jupiter. Further, mars is in parivatana yoga with 8th lord moon and aspected by retro shani in 11th hse.(guru-mangal in pushya) Mars is also lord of 64th navamsha and 22nd drekkana. In navamsha mars and moon are in 2nd hse in virgo rashi..How do you unmask such a 5th and 12th lord?Needless to say,, I have never won anything in any game of chance..Shani has control of situation!!! Shani in 11th only gives slow long term accumulative gains due to constant hard work... No short cuts says the dispenser of karma!!!Just thought I would share this with you.warmest regardsSheevaniancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Gopi Ji,> > Nice point. I appreciate the kind way you hint at my incomplete sentence . Yes 5th lord in 12th alone does NOT necessarily mean loss. If the planet is well conditioned, it can lead to good results (like foreign trade). It can also mean the first child can go to a foreign country and prosper bountifully. It can also mean the person gets immersed in Moksha related topics and will get good success in that regard. However, in any case, there might be a "suddenness" or "many beginnings and endings" to such ventures. For example the foreign trade might be successful but the person might change one trade after another, etc. This is because 5th Lord has gone 8 houses away, so some 8th house impact is very much possible.> >

Unfortunately in my case 5L in 12H is aspected by Sa and Rahu and with no benefic aspects. So specualtion is not my forte !!!> > In your case I think you can definitely try. Depends on if Saturn aspect is also there. If it is there then mutual funds are better than individual stocks. If not you can try individual stocks as well. By the way since it is exalted in the 2nd house you can try buying Food related stocks (like McDonalds, Pepsi, Coke stocks etc). On the other hand since 2nd house is 8th from the 7th you can also try "short selling" 7th house related stocks (like trading company stocks, partnership firms etc). !!!> > Ofcourse Dasha/Bhukti considerations need to be taken into account.> > Regards,> > -Manoj> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> gopi_b927 <gopi_b927@. ..>> ancient_indian_ astrology> Tuesday, July 14, 2009 7:19:02 AM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Thanks for accepting me!> > > > > > Dear Manoj ji,> you mean to say if 5th lord is in 12th one loses in speculation! !One may gain from foreign trade as well!!....> My 5th lord is exalted in 2nd aspd by jup as well.Can i try? just by that !So far not tried.I am tempted.> regards,> gopi.> ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Meera Ji,> > > > Thank you for your introduction and welcome to the group. Could you tell us more about your interest/knowledge of astrology? I only

ask because you have given a detailed introduction and since this is an astrologican forum, hence the curiousity.> > > > I am also very familiar with the mechanics of options trading, but, stay away from it. My 5th lord is the 12th and since 5th is the house of speculation, gone to the house of loss, I would lose money from it for sure (if I tried).> > > > Regards,> > > > -Manoj> > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Meera Watts meerawatts@ ..> > meerawatts@ ..> > Tuesday, July 14, 2009 12:12:27 AM> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Thanks for accepting me!> > > > > > > > > > > > Hi,> > First of all I would like to thank you for

accepting me as a member of the group. > > A little about myself first. My name is Meera Watts and I am from Singapore . I am a house wife having one 9 months old son. I am in process of learning internet marketing, share trading and options trading. I do a bit of options trading in US. So far no luck lost a bit of money. But as an optimistic I have not given up yet. I like cooking, astrology, meditation and alternate healing. I have attended few of OSHOs meditation camps. But these days I spend most of my time with my son and on internet learning new things and look for the opportunities. I think Internet is amazing place where people from the whole global meet together and share their knowledge. That is all for now. > > Regards,> > Meera> > > >>

Guest guest

Dear Manoj-ji,

Thank you for your response..

What I was trying to inadequately explain that even b4 you can unmask my 5th

lord Mars,, you have to see the influence of Shani Maharaj on my chart. Shani

aspects my lagna, lagna lord,(Guru) my 5th house and 5th lord(mars) and my 8th

hse and 8th lord(moon) Guru and mangal are also in shani nak,(guru/shani in nak

exchange) Sun is in punarvasu and shani is in visakha,, both guru nak,, hence

shani also influences all 3 konas directly or indirectly.

In navamsha, shani in aries in 9th hse with rahu, aspecting vargotama sun(3rd

aspect) and guru/ketu(7th aspect)

So as long as I understand Shani Maharaj and his teachings, I should be ok..

hence my statement that shani controls the situation..

Recent experience,, with onset of guru MD, in guru-guru-guru period, health

issues(respiratory) and death of father and 3 other close relatives,,

guru-guru-shani,, cure of illness and general calm and well being.

Another observation, with rahu md out of the way,, the feeling of unease and

anxiety is gone, now I feel more detached, reflective, and see myself as an

observer rather than an active participant of life.. The drive to change and

achieve is diminished, replaced by consolidation and acceptance.

warmest regards

Sheevani

, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj wrote:

>

> Dear Sheevani Ji,

>

> Thank you for sharing your interesting 5th house combinations. Unmasking this

5th house is more than my current experience honestly allows . Even if I tried

it will be a theoritical exercise, which I would rather unleash on an a blind

chart .

>

> However I can say that while Shani Maharaj is slow to give, he is also slow to

take. As the saying goes, " Easy come, easy go " . I am sure you will be rewarded

for your patience in more intangible ways that is not obvious now. Such is the

power of Shani. The finest steel has to go through the hottest fire.

>

> Regards,

>  -Manoj

>  

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> sheevani147 <sheevani147

>

> Tuesday, July 14, 2009 9:27:25 AM

> Re: Thanks for accepting me!

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Manoj ji,

>

> Namaste,

>

> It is lovely to follow your 5th and 12th lord and speculation prospects.

>

> In my case, Mars is my 5th lord and 12th lord, and it is combust, debilitated

and placed in the 8th hse, conjuct exalted jupiter. Further, mars is in

parivatana yoga with 8th lord moon and aspected by retro shani in 11th

hse.(guru-mangal in pushya) Mars is also lord of 64th navamsha and 22nd

drekkana. In navamsha mars and moon are in 2nd hse in virgo rashi..

>

> How do you unmask such a 5th and 12th lord?

>

> Needless to say,, I have never won anything in any game of chance..Shani has

control of situation!!! Shani in 11th only gives slow long term accumulative

gains due to constant hard work... No short cuts says the dispenser of karma!!!

>

> Just thought I would share this with you.

>

> warmest regards

> Sheevani

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Gopi Ji,

> >

> > Nice point. I appreciate the kind way you hint at my incomplete sentence .

Yes 5th lord in 12th alone does NOT necessarily mean loss. If the planet is well

conditioned,  it can lead to good results (like foreign trade). It can also mean

the first child can go to a foreign country and prosper bountifully. It can also

mean the person gets immersed in Moksha related topics and will get good success

in that regard. However, in any case, there might be a " suddenness " or " many

beginnings and endings " to such ventures. For example the foreign trade might be

successful but the person might change one trade after another, etc. This is

because 5th Lord has gone 8 houses away, so some 8th house impact is very much

possible.

> >

> > Unfortunately in my case 5L in 12H is aspected by Sa and Rahu and with no

benefic aspects. So specualtion is not my forte !!!

> >

> > In your case I think you can definitely try. Depends on if Saturn aspect is

also there. If it is there then mutual funds are better than individual stocks.

If not you can try individual stocks as well. By the way since it is exalted in

the 2nd house you can try buying Food related stocks (like McDonalds, Pepsi,

Coke stocks etc). On the other hand since 2nd house  is 8th from the 7th you can

also try " short selling " 7th house related stocks (like trading company stocks,

partnership firms etc). !!!

> >

> > Ofcourse Dasha/Bhukti considerations need to be taken into account.

> >  

> > Regards,

> >  

> > -Manoj

> >  

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > gopi_b927 <gopi_b927@ ..>

> > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > Tuesday, July 14, 2009 7:19:02 AM

> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Thanks for accepting me!

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Manoj ji,

> > you mean to say if 5th lord is in 12th one loses in speculation! !One may

gain from foreign trade as well!!....

> > My 5th lord is exalted in 2nd aspd by jup as well.Can i try? just by that

!So far not tried.I am tempted..

> > regards,

> > gopi.

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran

> > >

> > > Dear Meera Ji,

> > >

> > > Thank you for your introduction and welcome to the group. Could you tell

us more about your interest/knowledge of astrology? I only ask because you have

given a detailed introduction and since this is an astrologican forum, hence

the curiousity.

> > >

> > > I am also very familiar with the mechanics of options trading, but, stay

away from it. My 5th lord is the 12th and since 5th is the house of speculation,

gone to the house of loss, I would lose money from it for sure (if I tried).

> > >  

> > > Regards,

> > >  

> > > -Manoj

> > >  

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > Meera Watts meerawatts@ ..

> > > meerawatts@ ..

> > > Tuesday, July 14, 2009 12:12:27 AM

> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Thanks for accepting me!

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Hi,

> > > First of all I would like to thank you for accepting me as a member of the

group.

> > > A little about myself first. My name is Meera Watts and I am from

Singapore . I am a house wife having one 9 months old son. I am in process of

learning internet marketing, share trading and options trading. I do a bit of

options trading in US. So far no luck lost a bit of money. But as an optimistic

I have not given up yet. I like cooking, astrology, meditation and alternate

healing. I have attended few of OSHOs meditation camps. But these days I spend

most of my time with my son and on internet learning new things and look for the

opportunities. I think Internet is amazing place where people from the whole

global meet together and share their knowledge. That is all for now. 

> > > Regards,

> > > Meera

> > >  

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Shivaniji

what you said about being an "observer" is very right. I have exalted saturn in my chart and many a times I have found myself feeling more as an observer than a participant in life. Like an island in an ocean of activity.. I feel a sense of detachment and calm in the midst of hectic goings on all around me. Do I sound familiar?regards,

Anita--- On Wed, 15/7/09, sheevani147 <sheevani147 wrote:

sheevani147 <sheevani147 Re: Thanks for accepting me! Date: Wednesday, 15 July, 2009, 10:54 AM

Dear Manoj-ji,Thank you for your response..What I was trying to inadequately explain that even b4 you can unmask my 5th lord Mars,, you have to see the influence of Shani Maharaj on my chart. Shani aspects my lagna, lagna lord,(Guru) my 5th house and 5th lord(mars) and my 8th hse and 8th lord(moon) Guru and mangal are also in shani nak,(guru/shani in nak exchange) Sun is in punarvasu and shani is in visakha,, both guru nak,, hence shani also influences all 3 konas directly or indirectly. In navamsha, shani in aries in 9th hse with rahu, aspecting vargotama sun(3rd aspect) and guru/ketu(7th aspect)So as long as I understand Shani Maharaj and his teachings, I should be ok.. hence my statement that shani controls the situation..Recent experience,, with onset of guru MD, in guru-guru-guru period, health issues(respiratory) and death of father and 3 other close relatives,, guru-guru-shani, , cure of illness and

general calm and well being.Another observation, with rahu md out of the way,, the feeling of unease and anxiety is gone, now I feel more detached, reflective, and see myself as an observer rather than an active participant of life.. The drive to change and achieve is diminished, replaced by consolidation and acceptance.warmest regardsSheevaniancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sheevani Ji,> > Thank you for sharing your interesting 5th house combinations. Unmasking this 5th house is more than my current experience honestly allows . Even if I tried it will be a theoritical exercise, which I would rather unleash on an a blind

chart .> > However I can say that while Shani Maharaj is slow to give, he is also slow to take. As the saying goes, "Easy come, easy go". I am sure you will be rewarded for your patience in more intangible ways that is not obvious now. Such is the power of Shani. The finest steel has to go through the hottest fire.> > Regards,> -Manoj> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> sheevani147 <sheevani147@ ...>> ancient_indian_ astrology> Tuesday, July 14, 2009 9:27:25 AM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Thanks for accepting me!> > > > > > Dear Manoj

ji,> > Namaste,> > It is lovely to follow your 5th and 12th lord and speculation prospects.> > In my case, Mars is my 5th lord and 12th lord, and it is combust, debilitated and placed in the 8th hse, conjuct exalted jupiter. Further, mars is in parivatana yoga with 8th lord moon and aspected by retro shani in 11th hse.(guru-mangal in pushya) Mars is also lord of 64th navamsha and 22nd drekkana. In navamsha mars and moon are in 2nd hse in virgo rashi..> > How do you unmask such a 5th and 12th lord?> > Needless to say,, I have never won anything in any game of chance..Shani has control of situation!!! Shani in 11th only gives slow long term accumulative gains due to constant hard work... No short cuts says the dispenser of karma!!!> > Just thought I would share this with you.> > warmest regards> Sheevani> > ancient_indian_

astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Gopi Ji,> > > > Nice point. I appreciate the kind way you hint at my incomplete sentence . Yes 5th lord in 12th alone does NOT necessarily mean loss. If the planet is well conditioned, it can lead to good results (like foreign trade).. It can also mean the first child can go to a foreign country and prosper bountifully. It can also mean the person gets immersed in Moksha related topics and will get good success in that regard. However, in any case, there might be a "suddenness" or "many beginnings and endings" to such ventures. For example the foreign trade might be successful but the person might change one trade after another, etc. This is because 5th Lord has gone 8 houses away, so some 8th house impact is very much possible.> > > > Unfortunately in my case 5L in 12H is aspected by

Sa and Rahu and with no benefic aspects. So specualtion is not my forte !!!> > > > In your case I think you can definitely try. Depends on if Saturn aspect is also there. If it is there then mutual funds are better than individual stocks. If not you can try individual stocks as well. By the way since it is exalted in the 2nd house you can try buying Food related stocks (like McDonalds, Pepsi, Coke stocks etc). On the other hand since 2nd house is 8th from the 7th you can also try "short selling" 7th house related stocks (like trading company stocks, partnership firms etc). !!!> > > > Ofcourse Dasha/Bhukti considerations need to be taken into account.> > > > Regards,> > > > -Manoj> > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > gopi_b927 <gopi_b927@

...>> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Tuesday, July 14, 2009 7:19:02 AM> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Thanks for accepting me!> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Manoj ji,> > you mean to say if 5th lord is in 12th one loses in speculation! !One may gain from foreign trade as well!!....> > My 5th lord is exalted in 2nd aspd by jup as well.Can i try? just by that !So far not tried.I am tempted..> > regards,> > gopi.> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Meera Ji,> > > > > > Thank you for your introduction and welcome to the group. Could you tell us more about your interest/knowledge of astrology? I only ask because you have given a detailed

introduction and since this is an astrologican forum, hence the curiousity.> > > > > > I am also very familiar with the mechanics of options trading, but, stay away from it. My 5th lord is the 12th and since 5th is the house of speculation, gone to the house of loss, I would lose money from it for sure (if I tried).> > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > -Manoj> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > Meera Watts meerawatts@ ...> > > meerawatts@ ..> > > Tuesday, July 14, 2009 12:12:27 AM> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Thanks for accepting me!> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Hi,> > > First of all I would like to thank you for accepting me as a member of the group. > > > A little about myself first. My name is Meera Watts and I am from Singapore . I am a house wife having one 9 months old son. I am in process of learning internet marketing, share trading and options trading. I do a bit of options trading in US. So far no luck lost a bit of money. But as an optimistic I have not given up yet. I like cooking, astrology, meditation and alternate healing. I have attended few of OSHOs meditation camps. But these days I spend most of my time with my son and on internet learning new things and look for the opportunities. I think Internet is amazing place where people from the whole global meet together and share their knowledge. That is all for now. > > > Regards,> > > Meera> > > > > >>

>>

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

Guest guest

Dear Anita ji,

Namaste,

Yes, exactly,, being an observer,, you are not emotionally affected so much, and

you seem to be observing others a lot more than usual.

warmest regards

Sheevani

, Anita R <ash.rsh55 wrote:

>

> Dear Shivaniji

> what you said about being an " observer " is very right. I have exalted saturn

in my chart and many a times I have found myself feeling more as an observer

than a participant in life. Like an island in an ocean of activity. I feel a

sense of detachment and calm in the midst of hectic goings on all around me.

Do I sound familiar?

> regards,

>  Anita

>

> --- On Wed, 15/7/09, sheevani147 <sheevani147 wrote:

>

>

> sheevani147 <sheevani147

> Re: Thanks for accepting me!

>

> Wednesday, 15 July, 2009, 10:54 AM

>

>

>

Dear Manoj-ji,

>

> Thank you for your response..

>

> What I was trying to inadequately explain that even b4 you can unmask my 5th

lord Mars,, you have to see the influence of Shani Maharaj on my chart. Shani

aspects my lagna, lagna lord,(Guru) my 5th house and 5th lord(mars) and my 8th

hse and 8th lord(moon) Guru and mangal are also in shani nak,(guru/shani in nak

exchange) Sun is in punarvasu and shani is in visakha,, both guru nak,, hence

shani also influences all 3 konas directly or indirectly.

>

> In navamsha, shani in aries in 9th hse with rahu, aspecting vargotama sun(3rd

aspect) and guru/ketu(7th aspect)

>

> So as long as I understand Shani Maharaj and his teachings, I should be ok...

hence my statement that shani controls the situation..

>

> Recent experience,, with onset of guru MD, in guru-guru-guru period, health

issues(respiratory) and death of father and 3 other close relatives,,

guru-guru-shani, , cure of illness and general calm and well being.

>

> Another observation, with rahu md out of the way,, the feeling of unease and

anxiety is gone, now I feel more detached, reflective, and see myself as an

observer rather than an active participant of life.. The drive to change and

achieve is diminished, replaced by consolidation and acceptance.

>

> warmest regards

> Sheevani

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran

> >

> > Dear Sheevani Ji,

> >

> > Thank you for sharing your interesting 5th house combinations.  Unmasking

this 5th house is more than my current experience honestly allows . Even if I

tried it will be a theoritical exercise, which I would rather unleash on an a

blind chart .

> >

> > However I can say that while Shani Maharaj is slow to give, he is also slow

to take. As the saying goes, " Easy come, easy go " . I am sure you will be

rewarded for your patience in more intangible ways that is not obvious now. Such

is the power of Shani. The finest steel has to go through the hottest fire.

> >

> > Regards,

> >  -Manoj

> >  

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > sheevani147 <sheevani147@ ...>

> > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > Tuesday, July 14, 2009 9:27:25 AM

> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Thanks for accepting me!

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Manoj ji,

> >

> > Namaste,

> >

> > It is lovely to follow your 5th and 12th lord and speculation prospects.

> >

> > In my case, Mars is my 5th lord and 12th lord, and it is combust,

debilitated and placed in the 8th hse, conjuct exalted jupiter. Further, mars is

in parivatana yoga with 8th lord moon and aspected by retro shani in 11th

hse.(guru-mangal in pushya) Mars is also lord of 64th navamsha and 22nd

drekkana. In navamsha mars and moon are in 2nd hse in virgo rashi..

> >

> > How do you unmask such a 5th and 12th lord?

> >

> > Needless to say,, I have never won anything in any game of chance..Shani has

control of situation!!! Shani in 11th only gives slow long term accumulative

gains due to constant hard work... No short cuts says the dispenser of karma!!!

> >

> > Just thought I would share this with you.

> >

> > warmest regards

> > Sheevani

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran

> > >

> > > Dear Gopi Ji,

> > >

> > > Nice point. I appreciate the kind way you hint at my incomplete sentence .

Yes 5th lord in 12th alone does NOT necessarily mean loss. If the planet is well

conditioned,  it can lead to good results (like foreign trade). It can also mean

the first child can go to a foreign country and prosper bountifully. It can also

mean the person gets immersed in Moksha related topics and will get good success

in that regard. However, in any case, there might be a " suddenness " or " many

beginnings and endings " to such ventures. For example the foreign trade might be

successful but the person might change one trade after another, etc. This is

because 5th Lord has gone 8 houses away, so some 8th house impact is very much

possible.

> > >

> > > Unfortunately in my case 5L in 12H is aspected by Sa and Rahu and with no

benefic aspects. So specualtion is not my forte !!!

> > >

> > > In your case I think you can definitely try. Depends on if Saturn aspect

is also there. If it is there then mutual funds are better than individual

stocks. If not you can try individual stocks as well. By the way since it is

exalted in the 2nd house you can try buying Food related stocks (like McDonalds,

Pepsi, Coke stocks etc). On the other hand since 2nd house  is 8th from the 7th

you can also try " short selling " 7th house related stocks (like trading company

stocks, partnership firms etc). !!!

> > >

> > > Ofcourse Dasha/Bhukti considerations need to be taken into account.

> > >  

> > > Regards,

> > >  

> > > -Manoj

> > >  

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > gopi_b927 <gopi_b927@ ..>

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > Tuesday, July 14, 2009 7:19:02 AM

> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Thanks for accepting me!

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Manoj ji,

> > > you mean to say if 5th lord is in 12th one loses in speculation! !One may

gain from foreign trade as well!!....

> > > My 5th lord is exalted in 2nd aspd by jup as well.Can i try? just by that

!So far not tried.I am tempted..

> > > regards,

> > > gopi.

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran

> > > >

> > > > Dear Meera Ji,

> > > >

> > > > Thank you for your introduction and welcome to the group. Could you tell

us more about your interest/knowledge of astrology? I only ask because you have

given a detailed introduction and since this is an astrologican forum, hence

the curiousity.

> > > >

> > > > I am also very familiar with the mechanics of options trading, but, stay

away from it. My 5th lord is the 12th and since 5th is the house of speculation,

gone to the house of loss, I would lose money from it for sure (if I tried).

> > > >  

> > > > Regards,

> > > >  

> > > > -Manoj

> > > >  

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > > Meera Watts meerawatts@ ..

> > > > meerawatts@ ..

> > > > Tuesday, July 14, 2009 12:12:27 AM

> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Thanks for accepting me!

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Hi,

> > > > First of all I would like to thank you for accepting me as a member of

the group.

> > > > A little about myself first. My name is Meera Watts and I am from

Singapore . I am a house wife having one 9 months old son. I am in process of

learning internet marketing, share trading and options trading. I do a bit of

options trading in US. So far no luck lost a bit of money. But as an optimistic

I have not given up yet. I like cooking, astrology, meditation and alternate

healing. I have attended few of OSHOs meditation camps. But these days I spend

most of my time with my son and on internet learning new things and look for the

opportunities. I think Internet is amazing place where people from the whole

global meet together and share their knowledge. That is all for now. 

> > > > Regards,

> > > > Meera

> > > >  

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

http://in.local./

>

Guest guest

Dear Anita Ji, Sheevani Ji,

Peace, Acceptance, Surrender. Those are beautiful words. "A course in Miracle" states the following:

"Nothing Real can be threatened,

Nothing UnReal exists,

There in lies the Peace Of God."

By the way, talk about nimitta and coincidences. Look at the subject of this email thread..

Regards,

-Manoj

Anita R <ash.rsh55 Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 7:11:02 AMRe: Re: Thanks for accepting me!

Dear Shivaniji

what you said about being an "observer" is very right. I have exalted saturn in my chart and many a times I have found myself feeling more as an observer than a participant in life. Like an island in an ocean of activity.. I feel a sense of detachment and calm in the midst of hectic goings on all around me. Do I sound familiar?regards,

Anita--- On Wed, 15/7/09, sheevani147 <sheevani147@ .co. uk> wrote:

sheevani147 <sheevani147@ .co. uk>[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Thanks for accepting me!ancient_indian_ astrologyWednesday, 15 July, 2009, 10:54 AM

Dear Manoj-ji,Thank you for your response..What I was trying to inadequately explain that even b4 you can unmask my 5th lord Mars,, you have to see the influence of Shani Maharaj on my chart. Shani aspects my lagna, lagna lord,(Guru) my 5th house and 5th lord(mars) and my 8th hse and 8th lord(moon) Guru and mangal are also in shani nak,(guru/shani in nak exchange) Sun is in punarvasu and shani is in visakha,, both guru nak,, hence shani also influences all 3 konas directly or indirectly. In navamsha, shani in aries in 9th hse with rahu, aspecting vargotama sun(3rd aspect) and guru/ketu(7th aspect)So as long as I understand Shani Maharaj and his teachings, I should be ok.. hence my statement that shani controls the situation..Recent experience,, with onset of guru MD, in guru-guru-guru period, health issues(respiratory) and death of father and 3 other close relatives,, guru-guru-shani, , cure of illness and

general calm and well being.Another observation, with rahu md out of the way,, the feeling of unease and anxiety is gone, now I feel more detached, reflective, and see myself as an observer rather than an active participant of life.. The drive to change and achieve is diminished, replaced by consolidation and acceptance.warmest regardsSheevaniancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ....> wrote:>> Dear Sheevani Ji,> > Thank you for sharing your interesting 5th house combinations. Unmasking this 5th house is more than my current experience honestly allows . Even if I tried it will be a theoritical exercise, which I would rather unleash on an a blind chart .> > However I can say that while Shani

Maharaj is slow to give, he is also slow to take. As the saying goes, "Easy come, easy go". I am sure you will be rewarded for your patience in more intangible ways that is not obvious now. Such is the power of Shani. The finest steel has to go through the hottest fire.> > Regards,> -Manoj> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> sheevani147 <sheevani147@ ...>> ancient_indian_ astrology> Tuesday, July 14, 2009 9:27:25 AM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Thanks for accepting me!> > > > > > Dear Manoj ji,> > Namaste,> > It is lovely to follow your 5th and 12th lord and speculation prospects.>

> In my case, Mars is my 5th lord and 12th lord, and it is combust, debilitated and placed in the 8th hse, conjuct exalted jupiter. Further, mars is in parivatana yoga with 8th lord moon and aspected by retro shani in 11th hse.(guru-mangal in pushya) Mars is also lord of 64th navamsha and 22nd drekkana. In navamsha mars and moon are in 2nd hse in virgo rashi..> > How do you unmask such a 5th and 12th lord?> > Needless to say,, I have never won anything in any game of chance..Shani has control of situation!!! Shani in 11th only gives slow long term accumulative gains due to constant hard work... No short cuts says the dispenser of karma!!!> > Just thought I would share this with you.> > warmest regards> Sheevani> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Gopi Ji,> >

> > Nice point. I appreciate the kind way you hint at my incomplete sentence . Yes 5th lord in 12th alone does NOT necessarily mean loss. If the planet is well conditioned, it can lead to good results (like foreign trade).. It can also mean the first child can go to a foreign country and prosper bountifully. It can also mean the person gets immersed in Moksha related topics and will get good success in that regard. However, in any case, there might be a "suddenness" or "many beginnings and endings" to such ventures. For example the foreign trade might be successful but the person might change one trade after another, etc. This is because 5th Lord has gone 8 houses away, so some 8th house impact is very much possible.> > > > Unfortunately in my case 5L in 12H is aspected by Sa and Rahu and with no benefic aspects. So specualtion is not my forte !!!> > > > In your case I think you can

definitely try. Depends on if Saturn aspect is also there. If it is there then mutual funds are better than individual stocks. If not you can try individual stocks as well. By the way since it is exalted in the 2nd house you can try buying Food related stocks (like McDonalds, Pepsi, Coke stocks etc). On the other hand since 2nd house is 8th from the 7th you can also try "short selling" 7th house related stocks (like trading company stocks, partnership firms etc). !!!> > > > Ofcourse Dasha/Bhukti considerations need to be taken into account.> > > > Regards,> > > > -Manoj> > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > gopi_b927 <gopi_b927@ ..>> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Tuesday, July 14, 2009 7:19:02 AM> >

[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Thanks for accepting me!> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Manoj ji,> > you mean to say if 5th lord is in 12th one loses in speculation! !One may gain from foreign trade as well!!....> > My 5th lord is exalted in 2nd aspd by jup as well.Can i try? just by that !So far not tried.I am tempted..> > regards,> > gopi.> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Meera Ji,> > > > > > Thank you for your introduction and welcome to the group. Could you tell us more about your interest/knowledge of astrology? I only ask because you have given a detailed introduction and since this is an astrologican forum, hence the curiousity.> > > > > > I am

also very familiar with the mechanics of options trading, but, stay away from it. My 5th lord is the 12th and since 5th is the house of speculation, gone to the house of loss, I would lose money from it for sure (if I tried).> > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > -Manoj> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > Meera Watts meerawatts@ ...> > > meerawatts@ ..> > > Tuesday, July 14, 2009 12:12:27 AM> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Thanks for accepting me!> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Hi,> > > First of all I would like to thank you for accepting me as a member of the group. > > > A little

about myself first. My name is Meera Watts and I am from Singapore . I am a house wife having one 9 months old son. I am in process of learning internet marketing, share trading and options trading. I do a bit of options trading in US. So far no luck lost a bit of money. But as an optimistic I have not given up yet. I like cooking, astrology, meditation and alternate healing. I have attended few of OSHOs meditation camps. But these days I spend most of my time with my son and on internet learning new things and look for the opportunities. I think Internet is amazing place where people from the whole global meet together and share their knowledge. That is all for now.. > > > Regards,> > > Meera> > > > > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji,

Thank you4ur analysys and advise.But the problem is i have neither inclination nor money to invest..........

regards,

gopi. , Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:>> Dear Gopi Ji,> > Nice point. I appreciate the kind way you hint at my incomplete sentence . Yes 5th lord in 12th alone does NOT necessarily mean loss. If the planet is well conditioned, it can lead to good results (like foreign trade). It can also mean the first child can go to a foreign country and prosper bountifully. It can also mean the person gets immersed in Moksha related topics and will get good success in that regard. However, in any case, there might be a "suddenness" or "many beginnings and endings" to such ventures. For example the foreign trade might be successful but the person might change one trade after another, etc. This is because 5th Lord has gone 8 houses away, so some 8th house impact is very much possible.> > Unfortunately in my case 5L in 12H is aspected by Sa and Rahu and with no benefic aspects. So specualtion is not my forte !!!> > In your case I think you can definitely try. Depends on if Saturn aspect is also there. If it is there then mutual funds are better than individual stocks. If not you can try individual stocks as well. By the way since it is exalted in the 2nd house you can try buying Food related stocks (like McDonalds, Pepsi, Coke stocks etc). On the other hand since 2nd house is 8th from the 7th you can also try "short selling" 7th house related stocks (like trading company stocks, partnership firms etc). !!!> > Ofcourse Dasha/Bhukti considerations need to be taken into account.> > Regards,> > -Manoj> > > > > > ________________________________> gopi_b927 gopi_b927 > Tuesday, July 14, 2009 7:19:02 AM> Re: Thanks for accepting me!> > > > > > Dear Manoj ji,> you mean to say if 5th lord is in 12th one loses in speculation! !One may gain from foreign trade as well!!....> My 5th lord is exalted in 2nd aspd by jup as well.Can i try? just by that !So far not tried.I am tempted.> regards,> gopi.> ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Meera Ji,> > > > Thank you for your introduction and welcome to the group. Could you tell us more about your interest/knowledge of astrology? I only ask because you have given a detailed introduction and since this is an astrologican forum, hence the curiousity.> > > > I am also very familiar with the mechanics of options trading, but, stay away from it. My 5th lord is the 12th and since 5th is the house of speculation, gone to the house of loss, I would lose money from it for sure (if I tried).> > > > Regards,> > > > -Manoj> > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Meera Watts meerawatts@ ..> > meerawatts@ ..> > Tuesday, July 14, 2009 12:12:27 AM> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Thanks for accepting me!> > > > > > > > > > > > Hi,> > First of all I would like to thank you for accepting me as a member of the group. > > A little about myself first. My name is Meera Watts and I am from Singapore . I am a house wife having one 9 months old son. I am in process of learning internet marketing, share trading and options trading. I do a bit of options trading in US. So far no luck lost a bit of money. But as an optimistic I have not given up yet. I like cooking, astrology, meditation and alternate healing. I have attended few of OSHOs meditation camps. But these days I spend most of my time with my son and on internet learning new things and look for the opportunities. I think Internet is amazing place where people from the whole global meet together and share their knowledge. That is all for now. > > Regards,> > Meera> > > >>

Guest guest

Dear Gopi Ji,

Please dont take it as advice. I am not an expert in financial astrology. Those were just interesting thoughts. You are correct that inclination is very important and finance too.

Regards,

-Manoj

gopi_b927 <gopi_b927 Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 9:59:27 AM Re: Thanks for accepting me!

Dear Manoj ji,

Thank you4ur analysys and advise.But the problem is i have neither inclination nor money to invest...... ....

regards,

gopi.ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Gopi Ji,> > Nice point. I appreciate the kind way you hint at my incomplete sentence . Yes 5th lord in 12th alone does NOT necessarily mean loss. If the planet is well conditioned, it can lead to good results (like foreign trade). It can also mean the first child can go to a foreign country and prosper bountifully. It can also mean the person gets immersed in Moksha related topics and will get good success in that regard. However, in any case, there might be a "suddenness" or "many beginnings and endings" to such ventures. For example the foreign trade might be successful but the person might change one trade after another, etc. This is because 5th Lord has gone 8 houses away, so some 8th house impact is very much possible.> > Unfortunately in my case 5L in

12H is aspected by Sa and Rahu and with no benefic aspects. So specualtion is not my forte !!!> > In your case I think you can definitely try. Depends on if Saturn aspect is also there. If it is there then mutual funds are better than individual stocks. If not you can try individual stocks as well. By the way since it is exalted in the 2nd house you can try buying Food related stocks (like McDonalds, Pepsi, Coke stocks etc). On the other hand since 2nd house is 8th from the 7th you can also try "short selling" 7th house related stocks (like trading company stocks, partnership firms etc). !!!> > Ofcourse Dasha/Bhukti considerations need to be taken into account.> > Regards,> > -Manoj> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> gopi_b927 gopi_b927@.. .> ancient_indian_ astrology@ .

com> Tuesday, July 14, 2009 7:19:02 AM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Thanks for accepting me!> > > > > > Dear Manoj ji,> you mean to say if 5th lord is in 12th one loses in speculation! !One may gain from foreign trade as well!!....> My 5th lord is exalted in 2nd aspd by jup as well.Can i try? just by that !So far not tried.I am tempted.> regards,> gopi.> ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Meera Ji,> > > > Thank you for your introduction and welcome to the group. Could you tell us more about your interest/knowledge of astrology? I only ask because you have given a detailed introduction and since this is an astrologican forum, hence the curiousity.> > > > I am also very familiar with the

mechanics of options trading, but, stay away from it. My 5th lord is the 12th and since 5th is the house of speculation, gone to the house of loss, I would lose money from it for sure (if I tried).> > > > Regards,> > > > -Manoj> > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Meera Watts meerawatts@ ..> > meerawatts@ ..> > Tuesday, July 14, 2009 12:12:27 AM> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Thanks for accepting me!> > > > > > > > > > > > Hi,> > First of all I would like to thank you for accepting me as a member of the group. > > A little about myself first. My name is Meera Watts and I am from Singapore . I am a house wife having one 9 months old son. I am in process of

learning internet marketing, share trading and options trading. I do a bit of options trading in US. So far no luck lost a bit of money. But as an optimistic I have not given up yet. I like cooking, astrology, meditation and alternate healing. I have attended few of OSHOs meditation camps. But these days I spend most of my time with my son and on internet learning new things and look for the opportunities. I think Internet is amazing place where people from the whole global meet together and share their knowledge. That is all for now. > > Regards,> > Meera> > > >>

Guest guest

Dear Deepen Ji,

On another lighter note, If you short yourself and you lose, did you actually win ?

Regards,

-Manoj

deepen thakkar <justcoolout Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 10:19:59 AMRe: Re: Thanks for accepting me!

hello Manojji and groupies,Manojji nice insight on 8th from a certain house one can short the concerned things related to that house...in my case 5th lord in 8th house ,5th and 8th in parivartan ,most of the astrologers i have consulted have warned me from playing in stocks although my little experience has been quite good in good long term investments although i stay away frm short term speculation. ..Mostly i have gained from steel,oil and also currently heavily invested in shipping,steel stocks...IF you could tell me investment in this sectors would benefit ?? on a lighter note my 5th lord is in 8th frm lagna so i think should short sell myself ...any buyers!!!!!!--- On Tue, 14/7/09, sheevani147 <sheevani147@ .co. uk> wrote:

sheevani147 <sheevani147@ .co. uk>[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Thanks for accepting me!ancient_indian_ astrologyTuesday, 14 July, 2009, 9:57 PM

Dear Manoj ji,Namaste,It is lovely to follow your 5th and 12th lord and speculation prospects.In my case, Mars is my 5th lord and 12th lord, and it is combust, debilitated and placed in the 8th hse, conjuct exalted jupiter. Further, mars is in parivatana yoga with 8th lord moon and aspected by retro shani in 11th hse.(guru-mangal in pushya) Mars is also lord of 64th navamsha and 22nd drekkana. In navamsha mars and moon are in 2nd hse in virgo rashi..How do you unmask such a 5th and 12th lord?Needless to say,, I have never won anything in any game of chance..Shani has control of situation!!! Shani in 11th only gives slow long term accumulative gains due to constant hard work... No short cuts says the dispenser of karma!!!Just thought I would share this with you.warmest regardsSheevaniancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Gopi Ji,> > Nice point. I appreciate the kind way you hint at my incomplete sentence . Yes 5th lord in 12th alone does NOT necessarily mean loss. If the planet is well conditioned, it can lead to good results (like foreign trade). It can also mean the first child can go to a foreign country and prosper bountifully. It can also mean the person gets immersed in Moksha related topics and will get good success in that regard. However, in any case, there might be a "suddenness" or "many beginnings and endings" to such ventures. For example the foreign trade might be successful but the person might change one trade after another, etc. This is because 5th Lord has gone 8 houses away, so some 8th house impact is very much possible.> > Unfortunately in my case 5L in 12H is aspected by Sa and Rahu and with no benefic aspects. So specualtion is not my forte

!!!> > In your case I think you can definitely try. Depends on if Saturn aspect is also there. If it is there then mutual funds are better than individual stocks. If not you can try individual stocks as well. By the way since it is exalted in the 2nd house you can try buying Food related stocks (like McDonalds, Pepsi, Coke stocks etc). On the other hand since 2nd house is 8th from the 7th you can also try "short selling" 7th house related stocks (like trading company stocks, partnership firms etc). !!!> > Ofcourse Dasha/Bhukti considerations need to be taken into account.> > Regards,> > -Manoj> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> gopi_b927 <gopi_b927@. ..>> ancient_indian_ astrology> Tuesday, July 14, 2009 7:19:02 AM> Subject:

[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Thanks for accepting me!> > > > > > Dear Manoj ji,> you mean to say if 5th lord is in 12th one loses in speculation! !One may gain from foreign trade as well!!....> My 5th lord is exalted in 2nd aspd by jup as well.Can i try? just by that !So far not tried.I am tempted.> regards,> gopi.> ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Meera Ji,> > > > Thank you for your introduction and welcome to the group. Could you tell us more about your interest/knowledge of astrology? I only ask because you have given a detailed introduction and since this is an astrologican forum, hence the curiousity.> > > > I am also very familiar with the mechanics of options trading, but, stay away from it. My 5th

lord is the 12th and since 5th is the house of speculation, gone to the house of loss, I would lose money from it for sure (if I tried).> > > > Regards,> > > > -Manoj> > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Meera Watts meerawatts@ ..> > meerawatts@ ..> > Tuesday, July 14, 2009 12:12:27 AM> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Thanks for accepting me!> > > > > > > > > > > > Hi,> > First of all I would like to thank you for accepting me as a member of the group. > > A little about myself first. My name is Meera Watts and I am from Singapore . I am a house wife having one 9 months old son. I am in process of learning internet marketing, share trading and options trading. I do a

bit of options trading in US. So far no luck lost a bit of money. But as an optimistic I have not given up yet. I like cooking, astrology, meditation and alternate healing. I have attended few of OSHOs meditation camps. But these days I spend most of my time with my son and on internet learning new things and look for the opportunities. I think Internet is amazing place where people from the whole global meet together and share their knowledge. That is all for now. > > Regards,> > Meera> > > >>

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

Guest guest

Dear Neelam Ji,

Here is another area where I seem to have "over extrapolated" things. Can you please give me your guidance on this area, which you have corrected?

So in your opinion, how should one modify one's predcition for the following two cases:

Case 1: 5L in 12H poorly placed (avastha wise) and poory aspected.

So in this case for 5th house matters it is quite adverse (both living (ie children) and non-living (speculation)).

Case 1: 5L in 12H Exalted and very well aspected by benefics.

Can you please guide me in how much to modify the above prediction? I seem to have gone overboard on the positive side (judging from your comments below).

Regards,

-Manoj

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 9:03:41 AMRe: Re: Thanks for accepting me!

Dear Manoj ji, Gopi ji,The kona lord in 12H is shubh for 12H but ashubh or inauspicious for 5H (any lord going to trik houses spoils the significations of the house).All results should be built upon these influences and depending upon what significations we are looking at. The other lordship, aspects, benefic/malefic nature and dignity, etc. would moderate the results.RegardsNeelam

2009/7/14 Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >

Dear Gopi Ji,

Nice point. I appreciate the kind way you hint at my incomplete sentence . Yes 5th lord in 12th alone does NOT necessarily mean loss. If the planet is well conditioned, it can lead to good results (like foreign trade). It can also mean the first child can go to a foreign country and prosper bountifully. It can also mean the person gets immersed in Moksha related topics and will get good success in that regard. However, in any case, there might be a "suddenness" or "many beginnings and endings" to such ventures. For example the foreign trade might be successful but the person might change one trade after another, etc. This is because 5th Lord has gone 8 houses away, so some 8th house impact is very much possible.

Unfortunately in my case 5L in 12H is aspected by Sa and Rahu and with no benefic aspects. So specualtion is not my forte !!!

In your case I think you can definitely try. Depends on if Saturn aspect is also there. If it is there then mutual funds are better than individual stocks. If not you can try individual stocks as well. By the way since it is exalted in the 2nd house you can try buying Food related stocks (like McDonalds, Pepsi, Coke stocks etc). On the other hand since 2nd house is 8th from the 7th you can also try "short selling" 7th house related stocks (like trading company stocks, partnership firms etc). !!!

Ofcourse Dasha/Bhukti considerations need to be taken into account.

Regards,

-Manoj

gopi_b927 <gopi_b927 >ancient_indian_ astrologyTuesday, July 14, 2009 7:19:02 AM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Thanks for accepting me!

Dear Manoj ji,

you mean to say if 5th lord is in 12th one loses in speculation! !One may gain from foreign trade as well!!....

My 5th lord is exalted in 2nd aspd by jup as well.Can i try? just by that !So far not tried.I am tempted.

regards,

gopi.ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Meera Ji,> > Thank you for your introduction and welcome to the group. Could you tell us more about your interest/knowledge of astrology? I only ask because you have given a detailed introduction and since this is an astrologican forum, hence the curiousity.> > I am also very familiar with the mechanics of options trading, but, stay away from it.. My 5th lord is the 12th and since 5th is the house of speculation, gone to the house of loss, I would lose money from it for sure (if I tried).> > Regards,> > -Manoj> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Meera Watts meerawatts@. ..> meerawatts@. ...> Sent:

Tuesday, July 14, 2009 12:12:27 AM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Thanks for accepting me!> > > > > > Hi,> First of all I would like to thank you for accepting me as a member of the group. > A little about myself first. My name is Meera Watts and I am from Singapore . I am a house wife having one 9 months old son. I am in process of learning internet marketing, share trading and options trading. I do a bit of options trading in US. So far no luck lost a bit of money. But as an optimistic I have not given up yet. I like cooking, astrology, meditation and alternate healing. I have attended few of OSHOs meditation camps. But these days I spend most of my time with my son and on internet learning new things and look for the opportunities. I think Internet is amazing place where people from the whole global meet together and share their knowledge. That is all for now. >

Regards,> Meera> >

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji,Before taking up your specific question, I thought of presenting the general picture. This has to be delineated lagna-wise. 5L is always benefic for lagna and is friendly to LL. Panchadha maitri might make it neutral, but never inimical. 12H is trik house, but neutral, and the other sign should be seen also. One would notice that 5L would never debilitate in 12H, and it is only Jup as 5L who would exalt in 12H.

Ar : Sun in Pi  (good, mars-sun-jup friendly)Ta : mercury in Ar (bad, mer-ven have to suffer mars who is also marak)Ge: ven in Ta (quite good, ven also 5L, mer-ven friendly)Ca: mars in Ge (bad, moon-mars afflicted by mer who is also trishadaya lord, YK afflicted)

Le: Jup in Ca (excellent, jup is also 8L, good for spirituality)Vi: sat in Le (bad, mer-sat not friendly to sun, sun’s dasha could really harm)Li: sat in Vi (good, ven-sat-mer work as a team, sat is YK)

Sc: jup in Li (not good, venus is also 7L)Sa: mars in Sc (good, 5L/12L mars, would benefit its own house)Cp: ve in Sa (bad, jup is also 3L and inimical to lagna)Aq: mer in Cp (good, mer-sat)

Pi: moon in Aq (bad, mo-ju suffer saturn’s house)Good and excellent, however, would not mean that 12H results will not be seen. Also 12H is 8th from 5H.For all odd lagnas, 5L in 12H does not harm 5H much, and if aspected by benefics, it would result in native drawing benefits from this placement, and 5H will suffer rather gladly. Children might study in good hostels, live abroad, etc. One goes to good ashrams for spiritual practices. Of these, for Gemini and Sagi, 5L/12L are the same. 12L being the neutral house, native will get results of the 5H. For Leo lagna, 5L jup exalts in 12H. Gemini lagna enjoy luxuries, would be extravagant, and have marital happiness as venus is very happily placed in 12H. For sagi, it will be good too, similarly, but mars is a malefic in 12H which may bring some problems related to jeeva, e.g loss of pregnancy.

For even lagnas, this position is not good. We see mar-mer, sat-sun, jup-ven, and mo-sat interactions here. One can see that 5H will suffer badly, especially in related dasha antars.5L is one factor, but one would have to check also the condition of 5H and karakas too. For children, jup has to be seen. While in Leo karak is happy in 12H, in scorpio, it might can get harmed through 12H placement, venus being 7L too.

5H is also for creative writings, so one may see karak mercury, jup and moon too. An author who’s been spending sleepless nights wells out excellent writings when mars is in 12H in Gemini, as lagna is a sign of emotions too. If mercury is well-placed this can be said with certainty.

5H is for speculation, and one might look at mercury again. 12H augments 11H. And being 8th from 5H, 5L can bring sudden gains, if well placed. When 5L is happily placed and aspected, 11H/L is also good, one may gain in speculation. How about a Leo, the master player, playing his speculative game and winning when 5L is in 12H?

These are only some indications. Hope it helps.RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Dear Neelam Ji,

Thank you for that detailed analysis. It not only is helpful for this, but, gives pointers to all the other house placements etc. Sounds like a perfect candidate to be uploaded to the AIA site .

Regards,

-Manoj

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 Sent: Sunday, July 19, 2009 8:21:00 AMRe: Re: Thanks for accepting me!

Dear Manoj ji,Before taking up your specific question, I thought of presenting the general picture. This has to be delineated lagna-wise. 5L is always benefic for lagna and is friendly to LL. Panchadha maitri might make it neutral, but never inimical. 12H is trik house, but neutral, and the other sign should be seen also. One would notice that 5L would never debilitate in 12H, and it is only Jup as 5L who would exalt in 12H.

Ar : Sun in Pi (good, mars-sun-jup friendly)

Ta : mercury in Ar (bad, mer-ven have to suffer mars who is also marak)

Ge: ven in Ta (quite good, ven also 5L, mer-ven friendly)

Ca: mars in Ge (bad, moon-mars afflicted by mer who is also trishadaya lord, YK afflicted)

Le: Jup in Ca (excellent, jup is also 8L, good for spirituality)

Vi: sat in Le (bad, mer-sat not friendly to sun, sun’s dasha could really harm)

Li: sat in Vi (good, ven-sat-mer work as a team, sat is YK)

Sc: jup in Li (not good, venus is also 7L)

Sa: mars in Sc (good, 5L/12L mars, would benefit its own house)

Cp: ve in Sa (bad, jup is also 3L and inimical to lagna)

Aq: mer in Cp (good, mer-sat)

Pi: moon in Aq (bad, mo-ju suffer saturn’s house)Good and excellent, however, would not mean that 12H results will not be seen. Also 12H is 8th from 5H.For all odd lagnas, 5L in 12H does not harm 5H much, and if aspected by benefics, it would result in native drawing benefits from this placement, and 5H will suffer rather gladly. Children might study in good hostels, live abroad, etc. One goes to good ashrams for spiritual practices. Of these, for Gemini and Sagi, 5L/12L are the same. 12L being the neutral house, native will get results of the 5H. For Leo lagna, 5L jup exalts in 12H. Gemini lagna enjoy luxuries, would be extravagant, and have marital happiness as venus is very happily placed in 12H. For sagi, it will be good too, similarly, but mars is a malefic in 12H which may bring some problems related to jeeva, e.g loss of pregnancy.For even lagnas, this position is not good. We see mar-mer, sat-sun, jup-ven, and

mo-sat interactions here. One can see that 5H will suffer badly, especially in related dasha antars.5L is one factor, but one would have to check also the condition of 5H and karakas too. For children, jup has to be seen. While in Leo karak is happy in 12H, in scorpio, it might can get harmed through 12H placement, venus being 7L too.5H is also for creative writings, so one may see karak mercury, jup and moon too. An author who’s been spending sleepless nights wells out excellent writings when mars is in 12H in Gemini, as lagna is a sign of emotions too. If mercury is well-placed this can be said with certainty.5H is for speculation, and one might look at mercury again. 12H augments 11H. And being 8th from 5H, 5L can bring sudden gains, if well placed. When 5L is happily placed and aspected, 11H/L is also good, one may gain in speculation. How about a Leo, the master player, playing his speculative game and winning when 5L is

in 12H?These are only some indications. Hope it helps.RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji,

//5L in 12H poorly placed (avastha wise) …..//

I think you mean Baladi Avastha. I do not know how to answer this one, but this note might help you.

Baladi,

Sayanadi and Deeptadi are the three basic avasthas of planets. We also

have Lijjatadi and Jagratadi avasthas, which are less commonly used.

The avasthas seem to be important, otherwise Sage Parashar would not

devote such a big section on these. However, this is one of the least

understood areas and most difficult to incorporate in predictions. We

keep using these tools very casually and more for fixing astrology,

rather than predicting. A mars at 28 degress in Cp is weak in baladi,

yet in Deeptadi it scores well!

Baladi avasthas seem to deal

with the physical state of body (hence used more for longevity,

diseases, accidents, etc). It is said that Sun and Mars give good

results when in balavastha, Venus and Jupiter in yuvavastha, and Moon

and Saturn in vriddhavastha. Mercury is the eternal adolescent in

whatever degree. More important of course are planets in the first or

last degree of a rashi. But then again, that planet gets a vargottam

status in most of the vargas. There is a systemic approach which

centres around the lagna degrees and planets near that longitude, seem

to perform better. We also take into consideration such a factor and

various nadi principles are based on longitudes and transits on

effective longitudes.

Deeptadi Avasthas are said to represent

light of the soul, though we seem to be using them a little more

liberally, yet not very effectively. Again lack of understanding I

guess.

Sayanadi avasthas are least used and understood. They

depict the awareness of the mind and elaborate results are given for

each avastha in BPHS and one can check those indications and try to

apply. However, as AVASTHAS these relate to age, state of mind,

awareness, mood etc., and the results would vary considerably with

desh-kaal-patra.

Divisional charts, I think, would show better

applicability and a more permanent result of a planetary placement,

than avasthas, in this context. However, the avasthas find a direct and

more significant application in prashna and transit.

Regards

Neelam

Guest guest

Dear Neelam ji & Manoj ji,

//Sounds like a perfect candidate to be uploaded to the AIA site//

Agreed....and loads of thanks to both of you for educative & informative Q & A

sessions!

blessings,

Renu

, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj wrote:

>

> Dear Neelam Ji,

>

> Thank you for that detailed analysis. It not only is helpful for this, but,

gives pointers to all the other house placements etc. Sounds like a perfect

candidate to be uploaded to the AIA site .

>  

> Regards,

>  -Manoj

>  

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> neelam gupta <neelamgupta07

>

> Sunday, July 19, 2009 8:21:00 AM

> Re: Re: Thanks for accepting me!

>

>  

> Dear Manoj ji,

>

> Before taking up your specific question, I thought of presenting the general

picture. This has to be delineated lagna-wise.

>

> 5L is always benefic for lagna and is friendly to LL. Panchadha maitri might

make it neutral, but never inimical. 12H is trik house, but neutral, and the

other sign should be seen also. One would notice that 5L would never debilitate

in 12H, and it is only Jup as 5L who would exalt in 12H.

>

> 1. Ar : Sun in Pi  (good, mars-sun-jup friendly)

> 2. Ta : mercury in Ar (bad, mer-ven have to suffer mars who is also marak)

> 3. Ge: ven in Ta (quite good, ven also 5L, mer-ven friendly)

> 4. Ca: mars in Ge (bad, moon-mars afflicted by mer who is also trishadaya

lord, YK afflicted)

> 5. Le: Jup in Ca (excellent, jup is also 8L, good for spirituality)

> 6. Vi: sat in Le (bad, mer-sat not friendly to sun, sun’s dasha could

really harm)

> 7. Li: sat in Vi (good, ven-sat-mer work as a team, sat is YK)

> 8. Sc: jup in Li (not good, venus is also 7L)

> 9. Sa: mars in Sc (good, 5L/12L mars, would benefit its own house)

> 10. Cp: ve in Sa (bad, jup is also 3L and inimical to lagna)

> 11. Aq: mer in Cp (good, mer-sat)

> 12. Pi: moon in Aq (bad, mo-ju suffer saturn’s house)Good and excellent,

however, would not mean that 12H results will not be seen. Also 12H is 8th from

5H.

>

> For all odd lagnas, 5L in 12H does not harm 5H much, and if aspected by

benefics, it would result in native drawing benefits from this placement, and 5H

will suffer rather gladly. Children might study in good hostels, live abroad,

etc. One goes to good ashrams for spiritual practices. Of these, for Gemini and

Sagi, 5L/12L are the same. 12L being the neutral house, native will get results

of the 5H. For Leo lagna, 5L jup exalts in 12H. Gemini lagna enjoy luxuries,

would be extravagant, and have marital happiness as venus is very happily placed

in 12H. For sagi, it will be good too, similarly, but mars is a malefic in 12H

which may bring some problems related to jeeva, e.g loss of pregnancy.

>

> For even lagnas, this position is not good. We see mar-mer, sat-sun, jup-ven,

and mo-sat interactions here. One can see that 5H will suffer badly, especially

in related dasha antars.

>

> 5L is one factor, but one would have to check also the condition of 5H and

karakas too. For children, jup has to be seen. While in Leo karak is happy in

12H, in scorpio, it might can get harmed through 12H placement, venus being 7L

too.

>

> 5H is also for creative writings, so one may see karak mercury, jup and moon

too. An author who’s been spending sleepless nights wells out excellent

writings when mars is in 12H in Gemini, as lagna is a sign of emotions too. If

mercury is well-placed this can be said with certainty.

>

> 5H is for speculation, and one might look at mercury again. 12H augments 11H.

And being 8th from 5H, 5L can bring sudden gains, if well placed. When 5L is

happily placed and aspected, 11H/L is also good, one may gain in speculation.

How about a Leo, the master player, playing his speculative game and winning

when 5L is in 12H?

>

> These are only some indications. Hope it helps.

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

Guest guest

Dear Renu ji, Neelam ji, Manoj ji, OK - I second it. But I have started editing and presenting old AIA conversations and is still reached only upto June 2006 conversations. So I request anyone of you to edit this conversation and upload it in AIA website. Note: Any member in AIA website can directly submit articles and edited AIA conversations. They can upload any pdf, doc files to the AIA website as well. Let us make AIA website a place for group activity. Love and regards,Sreenadh , "renunw" <renunw wrote:>> Dear Neelam ji & Manoj ji,> > //Sounds like a perfect candidate to be uploaded to the AIA site//> > Agreed....and loads of thanks to both of you for educative & informative Q & A sessions! > > blessings,> > Renu> > , Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj@ wrote:> >> > Dear Neelam Ji,> > > > Thank you for that detailed analysis. It not only is helpful for this, but, gives pointers to all the other house placements etc. Sounds like a perfect candidate to be uploaded to the AIA site .> >  > > Regards,> >  -Manoj> >  > > > > > > > > > > ________________________________> > neelam gupta neelamgupta07@> > > > Sunday, July 19, 2009 8:21:00 AM> > Re: Re: Thanks for accepting me!> > > >  > > Dear Manoj ji,> > > > Before taking up your specific question, I thought of presenting the general picture. This has to be delineated lagna-wise. > > > > 5L is always benefic for lagna and is friendly to LL. Panchadha maitri might make it neutral, but never inimical. 12H is trik house, but neutral, and the other sign should be seen also. One would notice that 5L would never debilitate in 12H, and it is only Jup as 5L who would exalt in 12H.> > > > 1. Ar : Sun in Pi  (good, mars-sun-jup friendly)> > 2. Ta : mercury in Ar (bad, mer-ven have to suffer mars who is also marak)> > 3. Ge: ven in Ta (quite good, ven also 5L, mer-ven friendly)> > 4. Ca: mars in Ge (bad, moon-mars afflicted by mer who is also trishadaya lord, YK afflicted)> > 5. Le: Jup in Ca (excellent, jup is also 8L, good for spirituality)> > 6. Vi: sat in Le (bad, mer-sat not friendly to sun, sun’s dasha could really harm)> > 7. Li: sat in Vi (good, ven-sat-mer work as a team, sat is YK)> > 8. Sc: jup in Li (not good, venus is also 7L)> > 9. Sa: mars in Sc (good, 5L/12L mars, would benefit its own house)> > 10. Cp: ve in Sa (bad, jup is also 3L and inimical to lagna)> > 11. Aq: mer in Cp (good, mer-sat)> > 12. Pi: moon in Aq (bad, mo-ju suffer saturn’s house)Good and excellent, however, would not mean that 12H results will not be seen. Also 12H is 8th from 5H.> > > > For all odd lagnas, 5L in 12H does not harm 5H much, and if aspected by benefics, it would result in native drawing benefits from this placement, and 5H will suffer rather gladly. Children might study in good hostels, live abroad, etc. One goes to good ashrams for spiritual practices. Of these, for Gemini and Sagi, 5L/12L are the same. 12L being the neutral house, native will get results of the 5H. For Leo lagna, 5L jup exalts in 12H. Gemini lagna enjoy luxuries, would be extravagant, and have marital happiness as venus is very happily placed in 12H. For sagi, it will be good too, similarly, but mars is a malefic in 12H which may bring some problems related to jeeva, e.g loss of pregnancy.> > > > For even lagnas, this position is not good. We see mar-mer, sat-sun, jup-ven, and mo-sat interactions here. One can see that 5H will suffer badly, especially in related dasha antars.> > > > 5L is one factor, but one would have to check also the condition of 5H and karakas too. For children, jup has to be seen. While in Leo karak is happy in 12H, in scorpio, it might can get harmed through 12H placement, venus being 7L too.> > > > 5H is also for creative writings, so one may see karak mercury, jup and moon too. An author who’s been spending sleepless nights wells out excellent writings when mars is in 12H in Gemini, as lagna is a sign of emotions too. If mercury is well-placed this can be said with certainty.> > > > 5H is for speculation, and one might look at mercury again. 12H augments 11H. And being 8th from 5H, 5L can bring sudden gains, if well placed. When 5L is happily placed and aspected, 11H/L is also good, one may gain in speculation. How about a Leo, the master player, playing his speculative game and winning when 5L is in 12H?> > > > These are only some indications. Hope it helps.> > > > Regards> > Neelam> >>

Guest guest

Dear Neelam Ji,

Thanks for that Avastha Primer !!! That was very helpful. That is what I find funny about Jyotish. Parashar has written pages about some things that almost never get used by most astrologers and on the other hand, some rule that he mentions just once, becomes a golden Rule !!!

Regards,

-Manoj

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 Sent: Sunday, July 19, 2009 9:48:14 AMRe: Re: Thanks for accepting me!

Dear Manoj ji,//5L in 12H poorly placed (avastha wise) …..//I think you mean Baladi Avastha. I do not know how to answer this one, but this note might help you.Baladi, Sayanadi and Deeptadi are the three basic avasthas of planets. We also have Lijjatadi and Jagratadi avasthas, which are less commonly used. The avasthas seem to be important, otherwise Sage Parashar would not devote such a big section on these. However, this is one of the least understood areas and most difficult to incorporate in predictions. We keep using these tools very casually and more for fixing astrology, rather than predicting. A mars at 28 degress in Cp is weak in baladi, yet in Deeptadi it scores well!Baladi avasthas seem to deal with the physical state of body (hence used more for longevity, diseases, accidents, etc). It is said that Sun and Mars give good results when in balavastha, Venus and Jupiter

in yuvavastha, and Moon and Saturn in vriddhavastha. Mercury is the eternal adolescent in whatever degree. More important of course are planets in the first or last degree of a rashi. But then again, that planet gets a vargottam status in most of the vargas. There is a systemic approach which centres around the lagna degrees and planets near that longitude, seem to perform better. We also take into consideration such a factor and various nadi principles are based on longitudes and transits on effective longitudes.Deeptadi Avasthas are said to represent light of the soul, though we seem to be using them a little more liberally, yet not very effectively. Again lack of understanding I guess.Sayanadi avasthas are least used and understood. They depict the awareness of the mind and elaborate results are given for each avastha in BPHS and one can check those indications and try to apply. However, as AVASTHAS these relate to age, state of mind,

awareness, mood etc., and the results would vary considerably with desh-kaal-patra.Divisional charts, I think, would show better applicability and a more permanent result of a planetary placement, than avasthas, in this context. However, the avasthas find a direct and more significant application in prashna and transit.RegardsNeelam