IndiaDivine.org

Quake or Tsumai Predicted July 22 2009 -Solar Eclipse

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Group Members,The earth quake and tsunami are very unlikely to happen due to the solar eclipse. I can explain this with the help of Newton's law of gravitation "The force of attraction between two badies of masses m1 and m2

seperated by a distance d is directly proportional to the product of their masses and inversely proportional to the square of distance between them."F = g(m1*m2)/d^2 ------------ where g is the constant of gravity.Here the distance plays a very important role. All of us know that the distance bewteen the moon and the sun is very huge (thousands of light years). Also the mass of sun is approx 300 times more than that of earth. Mass of moon is approx 1/4 of the earth. So mass of Sun is approx 1200 times more than that of moon. But the distance between Sun and Moon is extremely large and that's why the moon would be able to cover the entire sun and cause the complete solar eclipse. Please not

that the distnace d is in denominator in above formula and it is square of d. Larger the denominator less would be the force F.I agree that all the three planets Earth, Moon and Sun will be in a single line during the eclipse and there might be some more gravitational pull but because of the distance between the sun and moon this pull would not be significant to cause any earth quake. Also the distance between the Earth and Moon and between Earth and Sun is constant. (as earth revolves around the sun in a fixed orbit and so does the moon around the earth)I hope and pray God that there won't be any harm to our mother Earth and to the billions of her children like all of us.May God bless all of us.Regards,Prassana----- Forwarded Message ----rama kr <rkkopalle Sent: Saturday, July 11, 2009 3:55:48 AMRe: Re: Fwd: Quake or Tsumai Predicted July 22 2009 -Solar Eclipse

Dear Sunil ji,

Thanks for your extensive mail , yes there is no two opinions on the Eclipse and the effect on human life. Every Eclipse will create some desaster only , even either during or before the MAHABHARATA WAR there was a SOLAR ECLIPSE in thoese day i was told.

Thanks onece again.

Ram K

sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala@ .co. in>Saturday, 11 July, 2009 6:15:48 AM Re: Fwd: Quake or Tsumai Predicted July 22 2009 -Solar Eclipse

dear Ram ji and shivani ji This mail is sent to me by one of our grp memebr and i just re posted in grp .sure my take on eclipses is always that the viscibility of eclipse has a gr8 say in calculating mundane events .I was doing a reserch on it but lost all work when my computer crashed .I was comparing world events with past eclipse datas with NASA site .This eclipse has a similarity with 1990 eclipse s ( dont remebr now dates ) which changed world ( desert storm period when saddam hussein attacked kuwait and rest is every one knows abt it ,even the eclipses happeneing in same rasi ) ,i still blv without this event america would hav been in fin problem long back and now there is no way they can cover the defeicit happend in their economy of yrs of reckless spending and pro -rich movs by Govrmnts and federal agencies .So we can see how this eclipse will

influence america and world economy atlarge and wait for dollar free world too( i mean dollar may loose its status in coming yrs as a world currency ) .( china already moving in that direction i blv with mountains of dollar reserv in hand ) Sure natural calmities are possible as already agnimarutha yoga also happening along with this eclipses ,so countries with viscible sphere of eclipses may hav treat of natural calamities ( i m not good in mundane astrology ),the aspect of weak jupiter may b a releiving factor .since venus also involved in AM yoga ,so i agree with bhaskar ji that crime against ladies and film or artistic personalities in danger etc cannot rule out ( bhaskar ji posted in another grp ) rgrds sunil nair , "sheevani147" <sheevani147@ ...> wrote:>> > Dear All respected members,> > Namaste.>

> Just for imformation sake..> > There was an earthquake in China (south western Yuunan Province) yesterday 9th july late evening.> > Magnitude of 6.o on ricter scale. > > More than 300 people injured with 1 death reported. 10,000 homes destroyed..> > http://www.theepoch times.com/ n2/content/ view/19392/> > Warmest regards> Sheevani> > > , rama kr rkkopalle@ wrote:> >> > Mr. Sunil> > Hi,> > Perhaps this is right , i just saw a new video on indiatimes.com , i do not know fo which day it is but there is a earthquack in chaina. > > > >

Ram K > > > > >

> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Sunil Nair astro_tellerkerala@> > ancient_indian_ astrology@

. com; > > Friday, 10 July, 2009 3:57:51 PM> > Fwd: Quake or Tsumai Predicted July 22 2009 -Solar Eclipse

Looking for local information? Find it on Local