Guest guest

Dear Astrologers,

Anybody can solve & tell my future please be said

My Name is CH. VENKATA RAMANA RAO

D.O.B. 08.04.1973

BIRTH PLACE: KAKINADA, E.G. DT., ANDHRA PRADESH

TIME : 02.45 P.M.

Sub: What to do with this life status

I am not in job for the last four years above and not settled till now.. Right now also I am single but I don't have job.

Myself is facing a lot problems from 2005 March '05 to till date. I am searching for job I couldn't meet the job and totally depressed. Wherever I go there is second vision from my end and different types of thinking anytime.

I am trying for a job for better life with a wife. But all in vain, everywhere so much obstacles are arising. What to do? I have depressed and not in a position to get a job also. Money Loss is the mainthing. I am staying far away from my native place Ii.e. Hyderabad) but money is going but not coming. For this I had taken some credits also. What to do? Today also I am struggling what to do? where to go? If I went to my native place there is some quarrels with my family members, because I don't want to stay there? Sometimes they are not co-operated with my present struggle. The position is coming I have to leave my home at any cost. That's why I am staying away from my family members.

Healthwise always problems like Gastric, Sinus and all other symptoms. No good health always. Always thinking, thinking and thinking. Sometimes I will take some vast decision with full of anger and some friends also misbehaving with me.

What to do with this life? From my childhood I have so many problems i..e. family side, educational side and healthwise. My mother is left away due to mental problems in a bad incident at Rajahmundry. From May 2000 to till date she has not came back to our home. Due to personal problems my brothers are not tried and searched for her.

I have negative thinking like To die (from all these tensions in bad life and for not solving all these problems in life). Still single and have so many financial problems. To stay & search a job in Hyderabad myself to be in good wealth condition.

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.