days are coming and what is good for me and my future,and about my carrier,mu

love life.My details are listed below.

name; Arpan Chakraborty

Date of Birth; 25/05/1988

Birth time: 9.55 am WEDNESDAY

THANK YOU.

• 1 month later...

Dear Manish ji,

What do you want to know about your future ? Be specific.

Also mention your birth place.

best wishes and regards,

Bhaskar.

www.shrikrishnajyotish.com

www.astrolife.com

www.ganeshaspeaks.com

, manish kumar <manish_19021989 wrote:>> > paranm Guruji> i am manish. My date of birth 19 march 1988 and my birth place Delhi.........> i want to know my future.......n which zodica stone suitable for me> > > See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz. http://in.buzz./>

• 2 months later...

Dear Sir,

I need to study many more charts from your family. Therefore

please send me birth details of your parents, grandparents both

maternal and paternal, your brothers, sisters, their spouses, their

children,Uncles, Aunties, their children too.

This is because I am running a free langar where you can have

free food as many times you want, so why not get all your

family members and relatives also along ? All my expenditures

are well paid for by good people like you, and have no work to do,

so very much free to cater you as much as you want me to. The

rest of the members requiring free answers can wait. All those

who have paid me advance fees for professional readings

can also wait till the time I finish attending to all your family

members charts.

Please hurry before I close down this langar.

Bhaskar.

, Senthilsujatha Kumar <ksenthilsujatha wrote:>> Hello Bhaskar sir,>  > Thanks for you reply.>  > My Son S.Sujith Krishna>  > Date of birth: 06/12/2008> Pleace: Tirupur> Time:10.57 pm.>  > please tell me some of he.>  >  > My wife S.Sujatha>  > Date of birth:13/10/1979> Pleace: Coimbatore> Time:4.50 am.>  > please tell me something about.>  > Thanks and regards> Senthil>  >  > > > --- On Wed, 11/11/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish My future> > Wednesday, 11 November, 2009, 12:28 PM> > >  > > > > > Dear Senthil kumar ji,> family life would be not upto the mark for next few years still.> Job wise, you may face retrenchment next year July. > Please drink one lemon juice (Shikandi) daily, made at home> and from fresh lemons and not from essence.> Pray to Lord Murugan daily.> > best wishes and regards,>  > Bhaskar.> www.shrikrishnajyot ish.com> www.bhaskarjyotish. blogspot. com> www.astrolife. com> www.ganeshaspeaks. com>  > N.B. >  > (If anybody sends you a Mail offering readings or astrological services) >  > 1) No real practising astrologer is without work or free enough to jump in predicting on any Group to a members personal id  without being asked for. Those who are free to do this are not astrologers at all, but just learners. >  > 2) Any self styled astrologer sending a reply on your personal id on his own without your asking him to do so, is not a astrologer but a fraud and charlatan. >  > 3) Be careful of such rascal crook astrologers and do not fall prey to them. Such boneless spineless vegetable people cannot be known as astrologers who search for soft targets on Jyotish Groups and send their stupid mails to unsuspecting innocent suffering people. They just want to prospect for vulnerable suffering people whom they can loot in name of astrology and remedial measures, and fleece money by putting fear in You. >  > 4) They are having no business because of their dishonest practises therefore keep looking on these Jyotish groups for prospective clients whom to cheat, swindle and plunder in name of astrology. >  > 5) No self respecting astrologer would ever send a mail to another member on his mailbox without him being requested so. If he does so that means he has no work, and a faltu person and a sadakchap astrologer. Keep away from such cheats and dupesters. Do not entertain them. >  > 6) Bhaskar Jyotish, from Jyotish_Ganga does not believe in such unfair and dirty practises and shuns them and those astrologers doing this and spoiling name and respect of this Divine Science. >  > 7) We have not authorised anybody or any astrologer to reply to the queries posted on this Group. If anybody is doing so, then please bring it to our notice, and any continuance of communications with him by you, will be at your own risk at consequences. > > , Senthilsujatha Kumar <ksenthilsujatha@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear sir, > >  > > I give below my birth detail> >  > > DOB: 15.05.1969> > TOB: 11.15 pm> > POB: Tirupur, Tamil Nadu.> >  > > Can you tel me my future life(family, job,)> >  > > Regards-Senthil> > > > > > > > > > India has a new look. Take a sneak peek http://in.. com/trynew> >> > > > > > > > > Try the new India Homepage. http://in./trynew>

Dear Bhaskar sir,

Sorry for the inconvinence and, sorry for your waste your busy time. thanks a lot for reply.

don't angry with. sorry, sorry, sorry.

Thanks and regards

Senthil--- On Wed, 11/11/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: My future Date: Wednesday, 11 November, 2009, 2:11 PM

Dear Sir,

I need to study many more charts from your family. Therefore

please send me birth details of your parents, grandparents both

maternal and paternal, your brothers, sisters, their spouses, their

children,Uncles, Aunties, their children too.

This is because I am running a free langar where you can have

free food as many times you want, so why not get all your

family members and relatives also along ? All my expenditures

are well paid for by good people like you, and have no work to do,

so very much free to cater you as much as you want me to. The

rest of the members requiring free answers can wait. All those

who have paid me advance fees for professional readings

can also wait till the time I finish attending to all your family

members charts.

Please hurry before I close down this langar.

Bhaskar.

, Senthilsujatha Kumar <ksenthilsujatha@ ...> wrote:>> Hello Bhaskar sir,> Â > Thanks for you reply.> Â > My Son S.Sujith Krishna> Â > Date of birth: 06/12/2008> Pleace: Tirupur> Time:10.57 pm.> Â > please tell me some of he.> Â > Â > My wife S.Sujatha> Â > Date of birth:13/10/ 1979> Pleace: Coimbatore> Time:4.50 am.> Â > please tell me something about.> Â > Thanks and regards> Senthil> Â > Â > > > --- On Wed, 11/11/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> My future> > Wednesday, 11 November,

2009, 12:28 PM> > >  > > > > > Dear Senthil kumar ji,> family life would be not upto the mark for next few years still.> Job wise, you may face retrenchment next year July. > Please drink one lemon juice (Shikandi) daily, made at home> and from fresh lemons and not from essence.> Pray to Lord Murugan daily.> > best wishes and regards,>  > Bhaskar.> www.shrikrishnajyot ish.com> www.bhaskarjyotish. blogspot. com> www.astrolife. com> www.ganeshaspeaks. com>  > N.B. >  > (If anybody sends you a Mail offering readings or astrological services) >  > 1) No real practising astrologer is without work or free enough to jump in predicting on any Group to a members personal id  without being asked for. Those who

are free to do this are not astrologers at all, but just learners. >  > 2) Any self styled astrologer sending a reply on your personal id on his own without your asking him to do so, is not a astrologer but a fraud and charlatan. >  > 3) Be careful of such rascal crook astrologers and do not fall prey to them. Such boneless spineless vegetable people cannot be known as astrologers who search for soft targets on Jyotish Groups and send their stupid mails to unsuspecting innocent suffering people. They just want to prospect for vulnerable suffering people whom they can loot in name of astrology and remedial measures, and fleece money by putting fear in You. >  > 4) They are having no business because of their dishonest practises therefore keep looking on these Jyotish groups for prospective clients whom to cheat, swindle and plunder in name of astrology. >

> 5) No self respecting astrologer would ever send a mail to another member on his mailbox without him being requested so. If he does so that means he has no work, and a faltu person and a sadakchap astrologer. Keep away from such cheats and dupesters. Do not entertain them. >  > 6) Bhaskar Jyotish, from Jyotish_Ganga does not believe in such unfair and dirty practises and shuns them and those astrologers doing this and spoiling name and respect of this Divine Science. >  > 7) We have not authorised anybody or any astrologer to reply to the queries posted on this Group. If anybody is doing so, then please bring it to our notice, and any continuance of communications with him by you, will be at your own risk at consequences. > > , Senthilsujatha Kumar <ksenthilsujatha@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear sir, >

> Â > > I give below my birth detail> > Â > > DOB: 15.05.1969> > TOB: 11.15 pm> > POB: Tirupur, Tamil Nadu.> > Â > > Can you tel me my future life(family, job,)> > Â > > Regards-Senthil> > > > > > > > > > India has a new look. Take a sneak peek http://in.. com/trynew> >> > > > > > > > > Try the new India Homepage. http://in.. com/trynew>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.