IndiaDivine.org

Joke - How Business is done

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

How Business is done -

Laloo Prasad Yadav talks to his son to get married Laloo : I want you to marry a girl of my choice Son : "I want to choose my own bride". Laloo : "But the girl is Ambani's daughter."Son : "Well, in that case.... Yes" Next Laloo approaches Mukesh Ambani Laloo : "I have a husband for your daughter." Ambani : "But I dont want to marry my daughter." Laloo : "But this young man is a vice-president of the World Bank." Ambani : "Ah, in that case.... Yes" Finally Laloo goes to see the president of the World Bank. Laloo : "I have a young man to be recommended as a vice-president." President :"But I already have more vice-presidents than I need." Laloo : "But this young man is Ambani's son-in-law." President : "Ah, in that case.... Yes." Now this is how business is done!!

Guest guest

Excalty u said it right Bhaskar ji , WaWa--- On Wed, 7/22/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Joke - How Business is done Date: Wednesday, July 22, 2009, 5:49 AM

How Business is done -

Laloo Prasad Yadav talks to his son to get married Laloo : I want you to marry a girl of my choice Son : "I want to choose my own bride". Laloo : "But the girl is Ambani's daughter."Son : "Well, in that case.... Yes" Next Laloo approaches Mukesh Ambani Laloo : "I have a husband for your daughter." Ambani : "But I dont want to marry my daughter." Laloo : "But this young man is a vice-president of the World Bank." Ambani : "Ah, in that case.... Yes" Finally Laloo goes to see the president of the World Bank. Laloo : "I have a young man to be recommended as a vice-president. " President :"But I already have more vice-presidents than I need." Laloo : "But this young man is Ambani's son-in-law." President : "Ah, in that case.... Yes." Now this is how business is done!!