IndiaDivine.org

How Business is done

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

HELLO SIR,

GRETTINGS!!!!!!!!

SIR THE BELOW GIVE COVERSATION WHICH IS FAKE IS NOT A JOKE IS BUSINESS AND I REALLY APPRECIATE THAT PERSON WHO MADE THIS CONVERSTAION, IT IS A WAY TO BUSINESS.

THANKS FOR SEND THIS CONVERSATION.....

TAKE CARE

NEERAJ BHANDARI

--- On Tue, 21/7/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Joke - How Business is done Date: Tuesday, 21 July, 2009, 10:49 PM

How Business is done -

Laloo Prasad Yadav talks to his son to get married Laloo : I want you to marry a girl of my choice Son : "I want to choose my own bride". Laloo : "But the girl is Ambani's daughter."Son : "Well, in that case.... Yes" Next Laloo approaches Mukesh Ambani Laloo : "I have a husband for your daughter." Ambani : "But I dont want to marry my daughter." Laloo : "But this young man is a vice-president of the World Bank." Ambani : "Ah, in that case.... Yes" Finally Laloo goes to see the president of the World Bank. Laloo : "I have a young man to be recommended as a vice-president. " President :"But I already have more vice-presidents than I need." Laloo : "But this young man is Ambani's son-in-law." President : "Ah, in that case.... Yes." Now this is how business is done!!

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.