IndiaDivine.org

Fw: Saturn Transit 2009

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

A.V.Pathi,

Astrologer,

----- Forwarded Message ----venkatachala pathi <pathiavshaneeswara Cc: sukanya sriram <sukanyaasFriday, July 24, 2009 11:43:35 AMRe: Saturn Transit 2009

Madam Swati Sriram,

What I wrote in Saturn transit results are for 'millions' born in a Star Zone. This cannot be generalised when we take to analyze a chart and get into conclusion that all are going to be' dark' during that period. We have to consider the inherent strength of Saturn in birth chart and related Desa periods and its results, and many many other combinations before we pronounce that the period is 'really' bad. These 'general readings' bring you awareness to understand that all cannot be 'smooth' and could have a 'cake walk' in getting things done.

In a family, all are not in same mood, or reason out in same measure, or look the problem in the same understanding. Similarly, in a Birth Chart all Planets are not having the same measure of 'attributions' all time. You have million combinations and all that we can have in reading a chart with 'gochara' - transit of Planets - the present combination of 'atmosphere' to measure the probable solutions to solve them.

You do not feel any panic or emotional depression from the results. Saturn is a great Planet and the most merciful Planet sitting as 'judge' to decide the 'results' of our 'karma'. You only pray to him. He will take care of you. I do not believe in 'bribing' God or changing the results of their 'exercise' of mercy on every individual, as birth chart of a natal cannot be changed. I assure you, Sir, Saturn will certainly give you all you deserve to get, and you shower confidence in your prayers to him.

Blessings.

A.V.Pathi,

Astrologer, 'Oxton House', 6, Hawthorn Road,Cherry Willingham,

Lincoln LN3 4JT, United Kingdom . 0044+01522+595996,

(consultation fees charged for direct detailed studies)

sukanya sriram <sukanyaas >shaneeswaraTuesday, July 21, 2009 2:22:51 PMRe: Saturn Transit 2009

Dr. B.G.Y. Sastry

Sir,

My daughter Swathi Sriram was born on 18th April 1992 - 12.45 pm, Star Swathi, Rasi - Thula, Place of Birth - Chennai.

What is the effect of saturn transit for her?

Regards,

SukanyaFences are meant for those who cannot fly........

natarajan raju <raju1594 >shaneeswaraTuesday, July 21, 2009 11:21:08 AM Saturn Transit 2009

Dr.B.G.Y Sastry

Sir

Can you let me how the effects of saturn transit for my wife Kataka Rasi (Ayilyam - DOB 1/12/1977) and for me Makara Rasi (Avittam natchatram DOB 2/4/70) in SEP 2009 transit. Also would like to know if my wife will get promotion or a job abroad or the current job would become permanent.

Thanks and Best Regards

Raju

Looking for local information? Find it on Local