asked to beg for forgiveness from the owenr and the moderator there, for

harms never done by me.

The snake Moderator of JR bit his last (I assure you that this is going

to be his last bite) and I have been observing that many common members

from this and that Group, who are present here, have not been able to

speak a single word against the injsutice done on me, over there. I have

always mainatined that its better to stand with one strong man on ones

side rather than 1000 eunuchs . I prefer now to stand alone and fight my

battles and run the race on my own with no broken crutches.

Those cowards who have remained mum, will now no more be allowed to

remain here, for I wish a Group of real men and not hinjdas. They will

all be removed one by one from here, for I said I am now going to run

alone with no expectations of help from anyone, including those who

profess to be my closest allies.

Bhaskar.

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar;

I am leaving JR today.

A.V.Pathi,

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Monday, July 27, 2009 11:12:13 AM Cowards will be removed from here.

Dear Friends,Today I have been unceremoniously removed from the JR Group, where I wasasked to beg for forgiveness from the owenr and the moderator there, forharms never done by me.The snake Moderator of JR bit his last (I assure you that this is goingto be his last bite) and I have been observing that many common membersfrom this and that Group, who are present here, have not been able tospeak a single word against the injsutice done on me, over there. I havealways mainatined that its better to stand with one strong man on onesside rather than 1000 eunuchs . I prefer now to stand alone and fight mybattles and run the race on my own with no broken crutches.Those cowards who have remained mum, will now no more be allowed toremain here, for I wish a Group of real men and not hinjdas. They willall be removed one by one from here, for I said I am now going to runalone with no

expectations of help from anyone, including those whoprofess to be my closest allies.Bhaskar.

Guest guest

Those who understand this message may please leave this Group on their

own voluntarily, and leave with sweet memories of our associations

before it becomes bitter. I assure you no questions would be asked. I am

not interested in diplomacy or people who wish to appear so everywhere.I

am capable of starting and running a new Group singlehandedly with no

members and bringing it back to the 10000 number memberships, which we

are going to achieve shortly within few months in this Group.

I alsoa ssure that those of you who leave when go to JR and inform the

Moderator there that you have come from here, would be given a hearty

welcome there.

I am also, now no more going to answer any one from my personal id,

unless it is a professional consultation.

Bhaskar.

, " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish

wrote:

>

>

> Dear Friends,

>

> Today I have been unceremoniously removed from the JR Group, where I

was

> asked to beg for forgiveness from the owenr and the moderator there,

for

> harms never done by me.

>

> The snake Moderator of JR bit his last (I assure you that this is

going

> to be his last bite) and I have been observing that many common

members

> from this and that Group, who are present here, have not been able to

> speak a single word against the injsutice done on me, over there. I

have

> always mainatined that its better to stand with one strong man on ones

> side rather than 1000 eunuchs . I prefer now to stand alone and fight

my

> battles and run the race on my own with no broken crutches.

>

> Those cowards who have remained mum, will now no more be allowed to

> remain here, for I wish a Group of real men and not hinjdas. They will

> all be removed one by one from here, for I said I am now going to run

> alone with no expectations of help from anyone, including those who

> profess to be my closest allies.

>

> Bhaskar.

>

Guest guest

Dear Pathi ji,

I request that you remain here, as a elderly person to guide me so.

kind regards,

Bhaskar.

, venkatachala pathi <pathiav wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar;

>

> I am leaving JR today.

>  

> A.V.Pathi,  

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish

>

> Monday, July 27, 2009 11:12:13 AM

> Cowards will be removed from here.

>

>  

>

> Dear Friends,

>

> Today I have been unceremoniously removed from the JR Group, where I was

> asked to beg for forgiveness from the owenr and the moderator there, for

> harms never done by me.

>

> The snake Moderator of JR bit his last (I assure you that this is going

> to be his last bite) and I have been observing that many common members

> from this and that Group, who are present here, have not been able to

> speak a single word against the injsutice done on me, over there. I have

> always mainatined that its better to stand with one strong man on ones

> side rather than 1000 eunuchs . I prefer now to stand alone and fight my

> battles and run the race on my own with no broken crutches.

>

> Those cowards who have remained mum, will now no more be allowed to

> remain here, for I wish a Group of real men and not hinjdas. They will

> all be removed one by one from here, for I said I am now going to run

> alone with no expectations of help from anyone, including those who

> profess to be my closest allies.

>

> Bhaskar.

>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji,

I will be always with you. l left Jothish Remedies.

A.V.Pathi,

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Monday, July 27, 2009 11:28:25 AM Re: Cowards will be removed from here.

Dear Pathi ji,I request that you remain here, as a elderly person to guide me so.kind regards,Bhaskar., venkatachala pathi <pathiav > wrote:>> Dear Bhaskar;> > I am leaving JR today.>  > A.V.Pathi,  > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...>> > Monday, July 27, 2009 11:12:13 AM> Cowards will be removed from here.> >  > > Dear Friends,> >

Today I have been unceremoniously removed from the JR Group, where I was> asked to beg for forgiveness from the owenr and the moderator there, for> harms never done by me.> > The snake Moderator of JR bit his last (I assure you that this is going> to be his last bite) and I have been observing that many common members> from this and that Group, who are present here, have not been able to> speak a single word against the injsutice done on me, over there. I have> always mainatined that its better to stand with one strong man on ones> side rather than 1000 eunuchs . I prefer now to stand alone and fight my> battles and run the race on my own with no broken crutches.> > Those cowards who have remained mum, will now no more be allowed to> remain here, for I wish a Group of real men and not hinjdas. They will> all be removed one by one from here, for I said I am

now going to run> alone with no expectations of help from anyone, including those who> profess to be my closest allies.> > Bhaskar.>

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Venkatapathi

With a sincer note of appolozies I am starting this message, I can understanding your feelings thought i did not read the previous mails of your's. However, Take this as a first mistake and be with us. I been reading your earlier mails sounds like your a very learned person. Ram K

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Monday, 27 July, 2009 3:58:25 PM Re: Cowards will be removed from here.

Dear Pathi ji,I request that you remain here, as a elderly person to guide me so.kind regards,Bhaskar., venkatachala pathi <pathiav > wrote:>> Dear Bhaskar;> > I am leaving JR today.>  > A.V.Pathi,  > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...>> > Monday, July 27, 2009 11:12:13 AM> Cowards will be removed from here.> >  > > Dear Friends,> >

Today I have been unceremoniously removed from the JR Group, where I was> asked to beg for forgiveness from the owenr and the moderator there, for> harms never done by me.> > The snake Moderator of JR bit his last (I assure you that this is going> to be his last bite) and I have been observing that many common members> from this and that Group, who are present here, have not been able to> speak a single word against the injsutice done on me, over there. I have> always mainatined that its better to stand with one strong man on ones> side rather than 1000 eunuchs . I prefer now to stand alone and fight my> battles and run the race on my own with no broken crutches.> > Those cowards who have remained mum, will now no more be allowed to> remain here, for I wish a Group of real men and not hinjdas. They will> all be removed one by one from here, for I said I am

now going to run> alone with no expectations of help from anyone, including those who> profess to be my closest allies.> > Bhaskar.>

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Guest guest

Dear Shri Pathi ji,

Please do not leave that Group too. It was my old Home. We need wise men

to take care of that Group too.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, venkatachala pathi <pathiav

wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar ji,

>

> I will be always with you. l left Jothish Remedies.

> Â

> A.V.Pathi, Â

>

> ________________________________

> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish

>

> Monday, July 27, 2009 11:28:25 AM

> Re: Cowards will be removed from here.

>

> Â

> Dear Pathi ji,

>

> I request that you remain here, as a elderly person to guide me so.

>

> kind regards,

> Bhaskar.

>

> , venkatachala pathi pathiav@ >

wrote:

> >

> > Dear Bhaskar;

> >

> > I am leaving JR today.

> > ÂÂ

> > A.V.Pathi, ÂÂ

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...>

> >

> > Monday, July 27, 2009 11:12:13 AM

> > Cowards will be removed from here.

> >

> > ÂÂ

> >

> > Dear Friends,

> >

> > Today I have been unceremoniously removed from the JR Group, where I

was

> > asked to beg for forgiveness from the owenr and the moderator there,

for

> > harms never done by me.

> >

> > The snake Moderator of JR bit his last (I assure you that this is

going

> > to be his last bite) and I have been observing that many common

members

> > from this and that Group, who are present here, have not been able

to

> > speak a single word against the injsutice done on me, over there. I

have

> > always mainatined that its better to stand with one strong man on

ones

> > side rather than 1000 eunuchs . I prefer now to stand alone and

fight my

> > battles and run the race on my own with no broken crutches.

> >

> > Those cowards who have remained mum, will now no more be allowed to

> > remain here, for I wish a Group of real men and not hinjdas. They

will

> > all be removed one by one from here, for I said I am now going to

run

> > alone with no expectations of help from anyone, including those who

> > profess to be my closest allies.

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Shri Ram,

I had not left Joythish Ganga at all. I have no thought to leave JG. I left Jothish remidies and sent a BCC copy to Bhaskar.

However, thank you in deed for your kind note.

Regards to you as ever.

A.V.Pathi,

rama kr <rkkopalle Sent: Monday, July 27, 2009 12:15:34 PMRe: Re: Cowards will be removed from here.

Dear Mr. Venkatapathi

With a sincer note of appolozies I am starting this message, I can understanding your feelings thought i did not read the previous mails of your's. However, Take this as a first mistake and be with us. I been reading your earlier mails sounds like your a very learned person. Ram K

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>Monday, 27 July, 2009 3:58:25 PM Re: Cowards will be removed from here.

Dear Pathi ji,I request that you remain here, as a elderly person to guide me so.kind regards,Bhaskar., venkatachala pathi <pathiav > wrote:>> Dear Bhaskar;> > I am leaving JR today.>  > A.V.Pathi,  > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...>> > Monday, July 27, 2009 11:12:13 AM> Cowards will be removed from here.> >  > > Dear Friends,>

> Today I have been unceremoniously removed from the JR Group, where I was> asked to beg for forgiveness from the owenr and the moderator there, for> harms never done by me.> > The snake Moderator of JR bit his last (I assure you that this is going> to be his last bite) and I have been observing that many common members> from this and that Group, who are present here, have not been able to> speak a single word against the injsutice done on me, over there. I have> always mainatined that its better to stand with one strong man on ones> side rather than 1000 eunuchs . I prefer now to stand alone and fight my> battles and run the race on my own with no broken crutches.> > Those cowards who have remained mum, will now no more be allowed to> remain here, for I wish a Group of real men and not hinjdas. They will> all be removed one by one from here, for I

said I am now going to run> alone with no expectations of help from anyone, including those who> profess to be my closest allies.> > Bhaskar.>

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

Ok Ok any way thanks a lot . Ram K

venkatachala pathi <pathiav Sent: Monday, 27 July, 2009 5:00:25 PMRe: Re: Cowards will be removed from here.

Dear Shri Ram,

I had not left Joythish Ganga at all. I have no thought to leave JG. I left Jothish remidies and sent a BCC copy to Bhaskar.

Regards to you as ever.

A.V.Pathi,

rama kr <rkkopalle >Monday, July 27, 2009 12:15:34 PMRe: Re: Cowards will be removed from here.

Dear Mr. Venkatapathi

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>Monday, 27 July, 2009 3:58:25 PM Re: Cowards will be removed from here.

Dear Pathi ji,I request that you remain here, as a elderly person to guide me so.kind regards,Bhaskar., venkatachala pathi <pathiav > wrote:>> Dear Bhaskar;> > I am leaving JR today.>  > A.V.Pathi,  > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...>> > Monday, July 27, 2009 11:12:13 AM> Cowards will be removed from here.> >  >

> Dear Friends,> > Today I have been unceremoniously removed from the JR Group, where I was> asked to beg for forgiveness from the owenr and the moderator there, for> harms never done by me.> > The snake Moderator of JR bit his last (I assure you that this is going> to be his last bite) and I have been observing that many common members> from this and that Group, who are present here, have not been able to> speak a single word against the injsutice done on me, over there. I have> always mainatined that its better to stand with one strong man on ones> side rather than 1000 eunuchs . I prefer now to stand alone and fight my> battles and run the race on my own with no broken crutches.> > Those cowards who have remained mum, will now no more be allowed to> remain here, for I wish a Group of real men and not hinjdas. They will> all be

removed one by one from here, for I said I am now going to run> alone with no expectations of help from anyone, including those who> profess to be my closest allies.> > Bhaskar.>

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

Guest guest

Respected Pathi ji,I am really grateful and glad to have your blessings with us here. You have been witness to the horrendous act by the moderator of JR.I had thought that peace was possible and all groups could work better and together to serve astrology. But with such creatures around, jyotish will suffer and jyotishis will suffer!

It is indeed a sad day, but I can see that he has dug his own grave today. Now everyone has seen his true face! We should try to make Jyotish Ganga a place where genuine astrology and astrologers could be promoted and protected.

RegardsNeelam2009/7/27 rama kr <rkkopalle

Dear Sir,

Ok Ok any way thanks a lot .      Ram K

venkatachala pathi <pathiav

Monday, 27 July, 2009 5:00:25 PMRe: Re: Cowards will be removed from here.

Dear Shri Ram,

I had not left Joythish Ganga at all.  I have no thought to leave JG.  I left Jothish remidies and sent a BCC copy to Bhaskar.

Regards to you as ever. 

A.V.Pathi,  

rama kr <rkkopalle >Monday, July 27, 2009 12:15:34 PM

Re: Re: Cowards will be removed from here. 

Dear Mr. Venkatapathi

With a sincer note of appolozies I am starting this message, I can understanding your feelings thought i did not read the previous mails of your's. However, Take this as a first mistake and be with us. I been reading your earlier mails sounds like  your a very learned person. 

Ram K

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>

Monday, 27 July, 2009 3:58:25 PM Re: Cowards will be removed from here. 

Dear Pathi ji,I request that you remain here, as a elderly person to guide me so.kind regards,Bhaskar., venkatachala pathi <pathiav > wrote:

>> Dear Bhaskar;> > I am leaving JR today.>  > A.V.Pathi, Ã‚ > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...>

> > Monday, July 27, 2009 11:12:13 AM> Cowards will be removed from here.

> >   >

> Dear Friends,> > Today I have been unceremoniously removed from the JR Group, where I was> asked to beg for forgiveness from the owenr and the moderator there, for> harms never done by me.

> > The snake Moderator of JR bit his last (I assure you that this is going> to be his last bite) and I have been observing that many common members> from this and that Group, who are present here, have not been able to

> speak a single word against the injsutice done on me, over there. I have> always mainatined that its better to stand with one strong man on ones> side rather than 1000 eunuchs . I prefer now to stand alone and fight my

> battles and run the race on my own with no broken crutches.> > Those cowards who have remained mum, will now no more be allowed to> remain here, for I wish a Group of real men and not hinjdas. They will

> all be

removed one by one from here, for I said I am now going to run> alone with no expectations of help from anyone, including those who> profess to be my closest allies.> > Bhaskar.>

Guest guest

Neelam Ma, You will have animated support to Jyotish_ Ganga, from me and let us move forward. I had already 'buried' the dead. Let us not look back and spend more time on that 'person'. I am sure Mr. Bhaskar ji will now turn to look into this group with vigor and dedicate to our members. They need us. In course of time, those who need us, will certainly 'call' on us. Let us serve 'Astrology'. Through this I wish to inform that I am proud to associate with Mr. Bhaskar and you.

My regards,

A.V.Pathi,

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 Sent: Monday, July 27, 2009 3:53:12 PMRe: Re: Cowards will be removed from here.

Respected Pathi ji,I am really grateful and glad to have your blessings with us here. You have been witness to the horrendous act by the moderator of JR.I had thought that peace was possible and all groups could work better and together to serve astrology. But with such creatures around, jyotish will suffer and jyotishis will suffer!It is indeed a sad day, but I can see that he has dug his own grave today. Now everyone has seen his true face! We should try to make Jyotish Ganga a place where genuine astrology and astrologers could be promoted and protected.RegardsNeelam

2009/7/27 rama kr <rkkopalle >

Â

Dear Sir,

Â

venkatachala pathi <pathiav > Monday, 27 July, 2009 5:00:25 PM Re: Re: Cowards will be removed from here.Â

Dear Shri Ram,

Â

I had not left Joythish Ganga at all. I have no thought to leave JG. I left Jothish remidies and sent a BCC copy to Bhaskar.

Â

Regards to you as ever.Â

A.V.Pathi, Â

rama kr <rkkopalle >Monday, July 27, 2009 12:15:34 PMRe: Re: Cowards will be removed from here.Â

Dear Mr. Venkatapathi

Â

With a sincer note of appolozies I am starting this message, I can understanding your feelings thought i did not read the previous mails of your's. However, Take this as a first mistake and be with us. I been reading your earlier mails sounds like  your a very learned person. Ram K

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>Monday, 27 July, 2009 3:58:25 PM Re: Cowards will be removed from here.Â

Dear Pathi ji,I request that you remain here, as a elderly person to guide me so.kind regards,Bhaskar., venkatachala pathi <pathiav > wrote:>> Dear Bhaskar;> > I am leaving JR today.>  > A.V.Pathi, Ã‚ > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...>> > Monday, July 27, 2009 11:12:13 AM> Cowards will be removed from here.> > ÂÂ

> > Dear Friends,> > Today I have been unceremoniously removed from the JR Group, where I was> asked to beg for forgiveness from the owenr and the moderator there, for> harms never done by me.> > The snake Moderator of JR bit his last (I assure you that this is going> to be his last bite) and I have been observing that many common members> from this and that Group, who are present here, have not been able to> speak a single word against the injsutice done on me, over there. I have> always mainatined that its better to stand with one strong man on ones> side rather than 1000 eunuchs . I prefer now to stand alone and fight my> battles and run the race on my own with no broken crutches.> > Those cowards who have remained mum, will now no more be allowed to> remain here, for I wish a Group of real men and not hinjdas. They

will> all be removed one by one from here, for I said I am now going to run> alone with no expectations of help from anyone, including those who> profess to be my closest allies.> > Bhaskar.>

Guest guest

Respected Pathi ji,Ever thankful for your kind words Sir, though MA appears to be a bit more than I would be ready to take on!! :-)Anyways! for the sake of Universal MA and Jyotish! which bind us here! Let us move ahead and not spoil the Ganga with ashes form the sty!

RegardsNeelam2009/7/27 venkatachala pathi <pathiav

Neelam Ma, You will have animated support to Jyotish_ Ganga, from me and let us move forward.  I had already 'buried' the dead. Let us not look back and spend more time on that 'person'.  I am sure Mr. Bhaskar ji will now turn to look into this group with vigor and dedicate to our members.  They need us. In course of time, those who need us, will certainly 'call' on us.  Let us serve 'Astrology'. Through this I wish to inform that I am proud to associate with Mr. Bhaskar and you.

My regards,

A.V.Pathi,  

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07

Monday, July 27, 2009 3:53:12 PMRe: Re: Cowards will be removed from here.

Respected Pathi ji,I am really grateful and glad to have your blessings with us here. You have been witness to the horrendous act by the moderator of JR.I had thought that peace was possible and all groups could work better and together to serve astrology. But with such creatures around, jyotish will suffer and jyotishis will suffer!

It is indeed a sad day, but I can see that he has dug his own grave today. Now everyone has seen his true face! We should try to make Jyotish Ganga a place where genuine astrology and astrologers could be promoted and protected.

RegardsNeelam

2009/7/27 rama kr <rkkopalle >

Dear Sir,

venkatachala pathi <pathiav > Monday, 27 July, 2009 5:00:25 PM Re: Re: Cowards will be removed from here. 

Dear Shri Ram,

I had not left Joythish Ganga at all.  I have no thought to leave JG.  I left Jothish remidies and sent a BCC copy to Bhaskar.

Regards to you as ever. 

A.V.Pathi,  

rama kr <rkkopalle >Monday, July 27, 2009 12:15:34 PM

Re: Re: Cowards will be removed from here. 

Dear Mr. Venkatapathi

With a sincer note of appolozies I am starting this message, I can understanding your feelings thought i did not read the previous mails of your's. However, Take this as a first mistake and be with us. I been reading your earlier mails sounds like  your a very learned person. 

Ram K

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>

Monday, 27 July, 2009 3:58:25 PM Re: Cowards will be removed from here. 

Dear Pathi ji,I request that you remain here, as a elderly person to guide me so.kind regards,Bhaskar., venkatachala pathi <pathiav > wrote:

>> Dear Bhaskar;> > I am leaving JR today.>  > A.V.Pathi, Ã‚  > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...>>

> Monday, July 27, 2009 11:12:13 AM> Cowards will be removed from here.> >  

> > Dear Friends,> > Today I have been unceremoniously removed from the JR Group, where I was> asked to beg for forgiveness from the owenr and the moderator there, for> harms never done by me.

> > The snake Moderator of JR bit his last (I assure you that this is going> to be his last bite) and I have been observing that many common members> from this and that Group, who are present here, have not been able to

> speak a single word against the injsutice done on me, over there. I have> always mainatined that its better to stand with one strong man on ones> side rather than 1000 eunuchs . I prefer now to stand alone and fight my

> battles and run the race on my own with no broken crutches.> > Those cowards who have remained mum, will now no more be allowed to> remain here, for I wish a Group of real men and not hinjdas. They

will> all be removed one by one from here, for I said I am now going to run> alone with no expectations of help from anyone, including those who> profess to be my closest allies.> > Bhaskar.

>