IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: Fw: Bhaskra Ji's Ban

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

----- Forwarded Message ----neelam gupta <neelamgupta106

; Rohiniranjan <rohini_ranjan; Haresh (Harry) Nathani <haresh1405; venkatachala pathi <pathiav; panditarjun2004 <panditarjun2004

Monday, 27 July, 2009 7:53:37

PMRe: Bhaskra Ji's Ban Msg no 62647

Mr. Moderator (Prashant Kumar),With deep regret and sadness, I have to say that you have written a page of shameful history for Jyotish Remedies, once again! Once again you’ve shown how a whole community can be doomed under a worthless leadership. Once again, you have missed the opportunity to rise above your brazen self, and see some light! A group, which I was told was propounded by some greats and great astrology happened here, is wrecked by you once again!

This is like razing the Bamiyan! The worst horrendous act coming from someone who calls himself a Brahmin and Jyotish! I was warned by every well-wisher not to expect any thing good from a person like you. But my belief in humanity and goodness of all human beings made me think otherwise and I really thought peace could prevail and the jyotish-fraternity could be one and standing tall. That is

why I dared to waste my time talking and explaining things to you! But those well wishers were surely much wiser and experienced!What is the reason behind this banning of a respectable astrologer like Bhaskar ji, can you explain? When he has extended his hand of friendship and cooperation, why have you shown this appalling behaviour! Is this group your personal property where you may not allow some persons to enter, on your whims and fancies? Which member of JR, of any standing, had publicly asked you to ban Mr Bhaskar? Can you show evidence? If group owner demands this, let him post his command with reasons and explanations. Where is the command from high command? Which policies allow abusive mails from selective IDs?

How can your reputed and respected astrologers breathe in this stinking sty! You have shown them the way out now! Stop kidding yourself about the 10K membership. Seekers come and go, but there are not more than 10

astrologers active in the group and there are no discussions of any worth.Not that it matters, and not that you were any of the reasons for my joining this group, I am leaving your group now! I do not wish to be a part of this group manned by such a pathetic moderator! Thanks for showing everyone your ugly face, a bane for Jyotish!

Neelam

Prashant Kumar G B <gbp_kumar

Monday, 27 July, 2009 7:23:09 PMRe: Bhaskra Ji's Ban Msg no 62647

Dear Manoj,

Well u must see msg no 62647 that is what it is about not our past quarrelle, remember despite of our personal differences that come and go we do chat/talk as any normal peron does

But the political overtones which could have gone to the member concerned than the group gas warrented this a few group onweers advice apart from the ESTABLISHED GROUP POLICIES.

Prashant

____________ _________ _________ __

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >

Monday, July 27, 2009 7:03:22 PM

Bhaskra Ji's Ban

Dear Prashant Ji,

You have uncermoniously banned Bhaskar Ji from this Group. Yet you allowed some outsider to hurl all sorts of abuses on him and on this group. You have failed to act in a fair and just manner. There is a very high moral threshold for those in authority. Especially a Moderator has to hold that ground.

In good concience can you say you have done that? Is this the type of democracy that you claim to uphold? A strong man is the one who lends his hand towards reconciliation. Bhaskar Ji has done that. Another strong man is the one who accepts this reconcilliation and moves forward.

So all these years you have not banned him for heaping " alleged abuses " on you, but, now all of a sudden you have banned him? That too when he is trying to put that past behind? What are you afraid of? Are you afraid of peace? Do you prefer this constant battle and back and forth and mud slinging?

Jyotish is a divine science. If Jyotishis do not show the higher road and rise above their passions who will? What is the point in doling out advice when one cannot follow it one self?

Today is a sad day for JR and the entire astrology community.

Regards,

-Manoj

____________ _________ _________ __

Prashant Kumar G B <gbp_kumar >

jyotish remedies <>

Monday, July 27, 2009 3:53:53 AM

My lapses- moral responsiblity 27/7

Dear Members.

there were a few lapses by me in the past few months I am told that a few members have criticised readings of fellow astrologers and called them quacks, this is sad for anyone.

LAPSE IS DUE TO NOT READING ALL UNMODERATED MESSAGES but I request members to bring any such instances will take corrective steps

in mean time i still own the moral responsiblity for such hurt sentiments of fellow astrologers in this forum. My sincere apologies to them.

JYOTISH IS A V VAST subject and with its wide spread acorss this big country and research on its use in other parts of the world as well, we have a lot of information to share, know, update ourselves

WE MUST LEARN TO AGREE TO DISAGREE

WE CAN POST ON A QUERY WITH AS MANY VIEWS FROM DIFFERENT ASTROLOGERS

forums r not a market place so one persons reply is not to be answered by others

by our own variety we can enhance the subject

(in my case as u all know i use raman's ayanamsa for my castings, readings-different from others RRji uses something closer to it)

BUT

NEVER Criticized ANY ONES READING

WHEREVER POSSIBLE OFFER ANALYSIS in simple terms, not al can read the technical stuff, but occassionally doing a detailed reading will surely show new members how to work on such subjects

I fondly remember Sri Vattem Krishna ji doing a Prasna and a chart reading sid by side and giving a consolidated reading, which we do in a face to face sitting not in groups, at times only i have done this

the depth of the subject is wide spread and in souther states is used well say Kerala has many diversie aspects stil intact and the Prashna concepts is deeply well rooted. similalry the mantra, tantra also

some tantric part the Easternm N Eastern states r good.

and many great astrologers who will never be seen in public come for villages who live a modest life and help people with much more purity, clarity

so let us share what we can as freely as possible

and I appreciate the co-peration I got, get from all of u till date without which it would not have been possible to carry on this demanding role

I did not want to be seen as a hard natured, or dictatorial one and have given even my cirits as much space as possible even carried their grivances from other forums here esp the free reading shoopers who use and throw our hard work

I wish there was no abuses on the lines of anti-national activities this pains us more than other abuses.

Prashant

Guest guest

Dear Neelam ji,

He has not yet approved this mail of Yours. This is proof enough of his unmaniliness, evil nature, biasedness and injustice done on the seat of a Moderator on which he sits. He is not having enough bone and spine in his body to allow this mail and then speak up. Everytime whenever he has spoken about me, and many members have protested, he has never allowed their mails to be approved. But today we have this proof, with us. Now the whole world will know what is hapenning on this Group, how he is putting the astrologers reputations at stake, removing them from the Group through his fake ids, stumping their growths and making them appear like fools and himself as a Hero to the members who are innocent silent members on the Group he moderates. How he allows mails to be approved selectively and uses them for his personal gains and extolling his non existent abilities both moderatorship as well as Astrological. Even eunuchs are better and register some small fight, but this dirty spineless rotten vegetable removes the opponent from the Ground itself, and then brandishes his feather sword in the air, to show that he is Great.

He has been exposed now. I am just waiting for Tanvir to notice this.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> ----- Forwarded Message ----> ** neelam gupta neelamgupta106 *To:* ; Rohiniranjan <> rohini_ranjan; Haresh (Harry) Nathani haresh1405;> venkatachala pathi pathiav; panditarjun2004 <> panditarjun2004 *Sent:* Monday, 27 July, 2009 7:53:37 PM> *Subject:* Re: Bhaskra Ji's Ban Msg no 62647> > Mr. Moderator (Prashant Kumar),> > With deep regret and sadness, I have to say that you have written a page of> shameful history for Jyotish Remedies, once again! Once again you've shown> how a whole community can be doomed under a worthless leadership. Once> again, you have missed the opportunity to rise above your brazen self, and> see some light! A group, which I was told was propounded by some greats and> great astrology happened here, is wrecked by you once again!> > This is like razing the Bamiyan! The worst horrendous act coming from> someone who calls himself a Brahmin and Jyotish! I was warned by every> well-wisher not to expect any thing good from a person like you. But my> belief in humanity and goodness of all human beings made me think otherwise> and I really thought peace could prevail and the jyotish-fraternity could be> one and standing tall. That is why I dared to waste my time talking and> explaining things to you! But those well wishers were surely much wiser and> experienced!> > What is the reason behind this banning of a respectable astrologer like> Bhaskar ji, can you explain? When he has extended his hand of friendship and> cooperation, why have you shown this appalling behaviour! Is this group your> personal property where you may not allow some persons to enter, on your> whims and fancies? Which member of JR, of any standing, had publicly asked> you to ban Mr Bhaskar? Can you show evidence? If group owner demands this,> let him post his command with reasons and explanations. Where is the command> from high command? Which policies allow abusive mails from selective IDs?> > How can your reputed and respected astrologers breathe in this stinking sty!> You have shown them the way out now!> > Stop kidding yourself about the 10K membership. Seekers come and go, but> there are not more than 10 astrologers active in the group and there are no> discussions of any worth.> > Not that it matters, and not that you were any of the reasons for my joining> this group, I am leaving your group now! I do not wish to be a part of this> group manned by such a pathetic moderator! Thanks for showing everyone your> ugly face, a bane for Jyotish!> > Neelam> > > ------------------------------> ** Prashant Kumar G B gbp_kumar *To:* > *Sent:* Monday, 27 July, 2009 7:23:09 PM> *Subject:* Re: Bhaskra Ji's Ban Msg no 62647> > > > Dear Manoj,> > Well u must see msg no 62647 that is what it is about not our past> quarrelle, remember despite of our personal differences that come and go we> do chat/talk as any normal peron does> > But the political overtones which could have gone to the member concerned> than the group gas warrented this a few group onweers advice apart from the> ESTABLISHED GROUP POLICIES.> > Prashant> > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ <chandran_manoj%40>> >> <%40>> Monday, July 27, 2009 7:03:22 PM> > Bhaskra Ji's Ban> > Dear Prashant Ji,> > You have uncermoniously banned Bhaskar Ji from this Group. Yet you allowed> some outsider to hurl all sorts of abuses on him and on this group. You have> failed to act in a fair and just manner. There is a very high moral> threshold for those in authority. Especially a Moderator has to hold that> ground.> > In good concience can you say you have done that? Is this the type of> democracy that you claim to uphold? A strong man is the one who lends his> hand towards reconciliation. Bhaskar Ji has done that. Another strong man is> the one who accepts this reconcilliation and moves forward.> > So all these years you have not banned him for heaping "alleged abuses" on> you, but, now all of a sudden you have banned him? That too when he is> trying to put that past behind? What are you afraid of? Are you afraid of> peace? Do you prefer this constant battle and back and forth and mud> slinging?> > Jyotish is a divine science. If Jyotishis do not show the higher road and> rise above their passions who will? What is the point in doling out advice> when one cannot follow it one self?> > Today is a sad day for JR and the entire astrology community.> > Regards,> -Manoj> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Prashant Kumar G B gbp_kumar >> jyotish remedies <>> Monday, July 27, 2009 3:53:53 AM> My lapses- moral responsiblity 27/7> > Dear Members.> > there were a few lapses by me in the past few months I am told that a few> members have criticised readings of fellow astrologers and called them> quacks, this is sad for anyone.> > LAPSE IS DUE TO NOT READING ALL UNMODERATED MESSAGES but I request members> to bring any such instances will take corrective steps> > in mean time i still own the moral responsiblity for such hurt sentiments of> fellow astrologers in this forum. My sincere apologies to them.> > JYOTISH IS A V VAST subject and with its wide spread acorss this big country> and research on its use in other parts of the world as well, we have a lot> of information to share, know, update ourselves> > WE MUST LEARN TO AGREE TO DISAGREE> > WE CAN POST ON A QUERY WITH AS MANY VIEWS FROM DIFFERENT ASTROLOGERS> forums r not a market place so one persons reply is not to be answered by> others> > by our own variety we can enhance the subject> (in my case as u all know i use raman's ayanamsa for my castings,> readings-different from others RRji uses something closer to it)> > BUT> > NEVER Criticized ANY ONES READING> > WHEREVER POSSIBLE OFFER ANALYSIS in simple terms, not al can read the> technical stuff, but occassionally doing a detailed reading will surely show> new members how to work on such subjects> > I fondly remember Sri Vattem Krishna ji doing a Prasna and a chart reading> sid by side and giving a consolidated reading, which we do in a face to face> sitting not in groups, at times only i have done this> > the depth of the subject is wide spread and in souther states is used well> say Kerala has many diversie aspects stil intact and the Prashna concepts is> deeply well rooted. similalry the mantra, tantra also> > some tantric part the Easternm N Eastern states r good.> > and many great astrologers who will never be seen in public come for> villages who live a modest life and help people with much more purity,> clarity> > so let us share what we can as freely as possible> > and I appreciate the co-peration I got, get from all of u till date without> which it would not have been possible to carry on this demanding role> > I did not want to be seen as a hard natured, or dictatorial one and have> given even my cirits as much space as possible even carried their grivances> from other forums here esp the free reading shoopers who use and throw our> hard work> > I wish there was no abuses on the lines of anti-national activities this> pains us more than other abuses.> > Prashant> >

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji,If the owner cares for his group, he will notice it surely. If he is not bothered and has left his baby in an orphanage, then we can't help it. We have done what we could to bring peace and harmony. Beyond this point, if no action is taken, this group is doomed.

In fact, Prashant Kumar has missed a very beautiful opportunity to revive a sagging and dying group. He was getting some good active members, but he foolishly refused, just because of his own insecurity.It is not a loss for you, or us, it is his loss, it is loss for JR!

RegardsNeelam2009/7/27 Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish

Dear Neelam ji,

He has not yet approved this mail of Yours. This is proof enough of his unmaniliness, evil nature, biasedness and injustice done on the seat of a Moderator on which he sits. He is not having enough bone and spine in his body to allow this mail and then speak up. Everytime whenever he has spoken about me, and many members have protested, he has never allowed their mails to be approved. But today we have this proof, with us. Now the whole world will know what is hapenning on this Group, how he is putting the astrologers reputations at stake, removing them from the Group through his fake ids, stumping their growths and making them appear like fools and himself as a Hero to the members who are innocent silent members on the Group he moderates. How he allows mails to be approved selectively and uses them for his personal gains and extolling his non existent abilities both moderatorship as well as Astrological. Even eunuchs are better and register some small fight, but this dirty spineless rotten vegetable removes the opponent from the Ground itself, and then brandishes his feather sword in the air, to show that he is Great.  

He has been exposed now. I am just waiting for Tanvir to notice this.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> ----- Forwarded Message ----

> ** neelam gupta neelamgupta106 *To:* ; Rohiniranjan <

> rohini_ranjan; Haresh (Harry) Nathani haresh1405;> venkatachala pathi pathiav; panditarjun2004 <> panditarjun2004 *Sent:* Monday, 27 July, 2009 7:53:37 PM> *Subject:* Re: Bhaskra Ji's Ban Msg no 62647

> > Mr. Moderator (Prashant Kumar),> > With deep regret and sadness, I have to say that you have written a page of> shameful history for Jyotish Remedies, once again! Once again you've shown

> how a whole community can be doomed under a worthless leadership. Once> again, you have missed the opportunity to rise above your brazen self, and> see some light! A group, which I was told was propounded by some greats and

> great astrology happened here, is wrecked by you once again!> > This is like razing the Bamiyan! The worst horrendous act coming from> someone who calls himself a Brahmin and Jyotish! I was warned by every

> well-wisher not to expect any thing good from a person like you. But my> belief in humanity and goodness of all human beings made me think otherwise> and I really thought peace could prevail and the jyotish-fraternity could be

> one and standing tall. That is why I dared to waste my time talking and> explaining things to you! But those well wishers were surely much wiser and> experienced!> > What is the reason behind this banning of a respectable astrologer like

> Bhaskar ji, can you explain? When he has extended his hand of friendship and> cooperation, why have you shown this appalling behaviour! Is this group your> personal property where you may not allow some persons to enter, on your

> whims and fancies? Which member of JR, of any standing, had publicly asked> you to ban Mr Bhaskar? Can you show evidence? If group owner demands this,> let him post his command with reasons and explanations. Where is the command

> from high command? Which policies allow abusive mails from selective IDs?> > How can your reputed and respected astrologers breathe in this stinking sty!> You have shown them the way out now!

> > Stop kidding yourself about the 10K membership. Seekers come and go, but> there are not more than 10 astrologers active in the group and there are no> discussions of any worth.> > Not that it matters, and not that you were any of the reasons for my joining

> this group, I am leaving your group now! I do not wish to be a part of this> group manned by such a pathetic moderator! Thanks for showing everyone your> ugly face, a bane for Jyotish!> > Neelam

> > > ------------------------------> ** Prashant Kumar G B gbp_kumar *To:*

> *Sent:* Monday, 27 July, 2009 7:23:09 PM> *Subject:* Re: Bhaskra Ji's Ban Msg no 62647> > > > Dear Manoj,> > Well u must see msg no 62647 that is what it is about not our past

> quarrelle, remember despite of our personal differences that come and go we> do chat/talk as any normal peron does> > But the political overtones which could have gone to the member concerned

> than the group gas warrented this a few group onweers advice apart from the> ESTABLISHED GROUP POLICIES.> > Prashant> > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ <chandran_manoj%40>

> >> <%40>> Monday, July 27, 2009 7:03:22 PM

> > Bhaskra Ji's Ban> > Dear Prashant Ji,> > You have uncermoniously banned Bhaskar Ji from this Group. Yet you allowed> some outsider to hurl all sorts of abuses on him and on this group. You have

> failed to act in a fair and just manner. There is a very high moral> threshold for those in authority. Especially a Moderator has to hold that> ground.> > In good concience can you say you have done that? Is this the type of

> democracy that you claim to uphold? A strong man is the one who lends his> hand towards reconciliation. Bhaskar Ji has done that. Another strong man is> the one who accepts this reconcilliation and moves forward.

> > So all these years you have not banned him for heaping " alleged abuses " on> you, but, now all of a sudden you have banned him? That too when he is> trying to put that past behind? What are you afraid of? Are you afraid of

> peace? Do you prefer this constant battle and back and forth and mud> slinging?> > Jyotish is a divine science. If Jyotishis do not show the higher road and> rise above their passions who will? What is the point in doling out advice

> when one cannot follow it one self?> > Today is a sad day for JR and the entire astrology community.> > Regards,> -Manoj> > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> Prashant Kumar G B gbp_kumar >> jyotish remedies <>> Monday, July 27, 2009 3:53:53 AM> My lapses- moral responsiblity 27/7

> > Dear Members.> > there were a few lapses by me in the past few months I am told that a few> members have criticised readings of fellow astrologers and called them> quacks, this is sad for anyone.

> > LAPSE IS DUE TO NOT READING ALL UNMODERATED MESSAGES but I request members> to bring any such instances will take corrective steps> > in mean time i still own the moral responsiblity for such hurt sentiments of

> fellow astrologers in this forum. My sincere apologies to them.> > JYOTISH IS A V VAST subject and with its wide spread acorss this big country> and research on its use in other parts of the world as well, we have a lot

> of information to share, know, update ourselves> > WE MUST LEARN TO AGREE TO DISAGREE> > WE CAN POST ON A QUERY WITH AS MANY VIEWS FROM DIFFERENT ASTROLOGERS> forums r not a market place so one persons reply is not to be answered by

> others> > by our own variety we can enhance the subject> (in my case as u all know i use raman's ayanamsa for my castings,> readings-different from others RRji uses something closer to it)

> > BUT> > NEVER Criticized ANY ONES READING> > WHEREVER POSSIBLE OFFER ANALYSIS in simple terms, not al can read the> technical stuff, but occassionally doing a detailed reading will surely show

> new members how to work on such subjects> > I fondly remember Sri Vattem Krishna ji doing a Prasna and a chart reading> sid by side and giving a consolidated reading, which we do in a face to face

> sitting not in groups, at times only i have done this> > the depth of the subject is wide spread and in souther states is used well> say Kerala has many diversie aspects stil intact and the Prashna concepts is

> deeply well rooted. similalry the mantra, tantra also> > some tantric part the Easternm N Eastern states r good.> > and many great astrologers who will never be seen in public come for

> villages who live a modest life and help people with much more purity,> clarity> > so let us share what we can as freely as possible> > and I appreciate the co-peration I got, get from all of u till date without

> which it would not have been possible to carry on this demanding role> > I did not want to be seen as a hard natured, or dictatorial one and have> given even my cirits as much space as possible even carried their grivances

> from other forums here esp the free reading shoopers who use and throw our> hard work> > I wish there was no abuses on the lines of anti-national activities this> pains us more than other abuses.

> > Prashant> >

Guest guest

Dear neelam ji /manoj ji i sincerely join with u with this sad things happening in astro fratenity and even we know when we try to form one astrologers unity for demanding Govtmnt control and other things i know how he toppled it and left us in middle long back as he dont want any streamlining or any unity among astrologers (many fellow astrologers may b remebring our mails to u to form such a organisation to effectivly resist anti hindu astrology movs frm ruling govtmnts and help other astrologers ) we know the secret of 10 K memembrs in that grp if he has guts to show us the real memebrs ( whom all mails may b bouncing and still grp owners and moderators may b showing they r still members as many will leav the forum as when they got reading and this is happpening in every forum who dont dont remov inactiv dead memebrs where we does on monthly basis i agree with u his grp ( sure it is not even his grp but he snatched it by playing politics and ditching fellow astrologers and astro fraternity in general and still after so many yrs he cud not do any chart in reality other than he ask questions in one id and reply with original id so as to show his success in predictions )so if he feels treatened due to Bhaskar jis presence in fora it is natural grp owner already abandoned his baby it seems i hav nothing more to write ,in this moment and i can only say it was very unfortunate rgrds sunil nair , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear Bhaskar ji,> > If the owner cares for his group, he will notice it surely. If he is not> bothered and has left his baby in an orphanage, then we can't help it.> We have done what we could to bring peace and harmony. Beyond this point, if> no action is taken, this group is doomed.> > In fact, Prashant Kumar has missed a very beautiful opportunity to revive a> sagging and dying group. He was getting some good active members, but he> foolishly refused, just because of his own insecurity.> > It is not a loss for you, or us, it is his loss, it is loss for JR!> > Regards> Neelam> > 2009/7/27 Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish > >> >> > Dear Neelam ji,> >> > He has not yet approved this mail of Yours. This is proof enough of his> > unmaniliness, evil nature, biasedness and injustice done on the seat of a> > Moderator on which he sits. He is not having enough bone and spine in his> > body to allow this mail and then speak up. Everytime whenever he has spoken> > about me, and many members have protested, he has never allowed their mails> > to be approved. But today we have this proof, with us. Now the whole world> > will know what is hapenning on this Group, how he is putting the astrologers> > reputations at stake, removing them from the Group through his fake ids,> > stumping their growths and making them appear like fools and himself as a> > Hero to the members who are innocent silent members on the Group he> > moderates. How he allows mails to be approved selectively and uses them for> > his personal gains and extolling his non existent abilities both> > moderatorship as well as Astrological. Even eunuchs are better and register> > some small fight, but this dirty spineless rotten vegetable removes the> > opponent from the Ground itself, and then brandishes his feather sword in> > the air, to show that he is Great.> >> > He has been exposed now. I am just waiting for Tanvir to notice this.> >> > regards,> >> > Bhaskar.> >> >> >> > , neelam gupta neelamgupta07@> > wrote:> > >> > > ----- Forwarded Message ----> > > ** neelam gupta neelamgupta106@> > > *To:* ; Rohiniranjan <> > > rohini_ranjan@; Haresh (Harry) Nathani haresh1405@;> > > venkatachala pathi pathiav@; panditarjun2004 <> > > panditarjun2004@> > > *Sent:* Monday, 27 July, 2009 7:53:37 PM> > > *Subject:* Re: Bhaskra Ji's Ban Msg no 62647> > >> > > Mr. Moderator (Prashant Kumar),> > >> > > With deep regret and sadness, I have to say that you have written a page> > of> > > shameful history for Jyotish Remedies, once again! Once again you've> > shown> > > how a whole community can be doomed under a worthless leadership. Once> > > again, you have missed the opportunity to rise above your brazen self,> > and> > > see some light! A group, which I was told was propounded by some greats> > and> > > great astrology happened here, is wrecked by you once again!> > >> > > This is like razing the Bamiyan! The worst horrendous act coming from> > > someone who calls himself a Brahmin and Jyotish! I was warned by every> > > well-wisher not to expect any thing good from a person like you. But my> > > belief in humanity and goodness of all human beings made me think> > otherwise> > > and I really thought peace could prevail and the jyotish-fraternity could> > be> > > one and standing tall. That is why I dared to waste my time talking and> > > explaining things to you! But those well wishers were surely much wiser> > and> > > experienced!> > >> > > What is the reason behind this banning of a respectable astrologer like> > > Bhaskar ji, can you explain? When he has extended his hand of friendship> > and> > > cooperation, why have you shown this appalling behaviour! Is this group> > your> > > personal property where you may not allow some persons to enter, on your> > > whims and fancies? Which member of JR, of any standing, had publicly> > asked> > > you to ban Mr Bhaskar? Can you show evidence? If group owner demands> > this,> > > let him post his command with reasons and explanations. Where is the> > command> > > from high command? Which policies allow abusive mails from selective IDs?> > >> > > How can your reputed and respected astrologers breathe in this stinking> > sty!> > > You have shown them the way out now!> > >> > > Stop kidding yourself about the 10K membership. Seekers come and go, but> > > there are not more than 10 astrologers active in the group and there are> > no> > > discussions of any worth.> > >> > > Not that it matters, and not that you were any of the reasons for my> > joining> > > this group, I am leaving your group now! I do not wish to be a part of> > this> > > group manned by such a pathetic moderator! Thanks for showing everyone> > your> > > ugly face, a bane for Jyotish!> > >> > > Neelam> > >> > >> > > ------------------------------> > > ** Prashant Kumar G B gbp_kumar@> > > *To:* > > > *Sent:* Monday, 27 July, 2009 7:23:09 PM> > > *Subject:* Re: Bhaskra Ji's Ban Msg no 62647> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear Manoj,> > >> > > Well u must see msg no 62647 that is what it is about not our past> > > quarrelle, remember despite of our personal differences that come and go> > we> > > do chat/talk as any normal peron does> > >> > > But the political overtones which could have gone to the member concerned> > > than the group gas warrented this a few group onweers advice apart from> > the> > > ESTABLISHED GROUP POLICIES.> > >> > > Prashant> > >> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > >> > > Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ <chandran_manoj%> > 40>> > > >> > > <%> > 40>> >> > > Monday, July 27, 2009 7:03:22 PM> > >> > > Bhaskra Ji's Ban> > >> > > Dear Prashant Ji,> > >> > > You have uncermoniously banned Bhaskar Ji from this Group. Yet you> > allowed> > > some outsider to hurl all sorts of abuses on him and on this group. You> > have> > > failed to act in a fair and just manner. There is a very high moral> > > threshold for those in authority. Especially a Moderator has to hold that> > > ground.> > >> > > In good concience can you say you have done that? Is this the type of> > > democracy that you claim to uphold? A strong man is the one who lends his> > > hand towards reconciliation. Bhaskar Ji has done that. Another strong man> > is> > > the one who accepts this reconcilliation and moves forward.> > >> > > So all these years you have not banned him for heaping "alleged abuses"> > on> > > you, but, now all of a sudden you have banned him? That too when he is> > > trying to put that past behind? What are you afraid of? Are you afraid of> > > peace? Do you prefer this constant battle and back and forth and mud> > > slinging?> > >> > > Jyotish is a divine science. If Jyotishis do not show the higher road and> > > rise above their passions who will? What is the point in doling out> > advice> > > when one cannot follow it one self?> > >> > > Today is a sad day for JR and the entire astrology community.> > >> > > Regards,> > > -Manoj> > >> > >> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > Prashant Kumar G B gbp_kumar >> > > jyotish remedies <>> > > Monday, July 27, 2009 3:53:53 AM> > > My lapses- moral responsiblity 27/7> > >> > > Dear Members.> > >> > > there were a few lapses by me in the past few months I am told that a few> > > members have criticised readings of fellow astrologers and called them> > > quacks, this is sad for anyone.> > >> > > LAPSE IS DUE TO NOT READING ALL UNMODERATED MESSAGES but I request> > members> > > to bring any such instances will take corrective steps> > >> > > in mean time i still own the moral responsiblity for such hurt sentiments> > of> > > fellow astrologers in this forum. My sincere apologies to them.> > >> > > JYOTISH IS A V VAST subject and with its wide spread acorss this big> > country> > > and research on its use in other parts of the world as well, we have a> > lot> > > of information to share, know, update ourselves> > >> > > WE MUST LEARN TO AGREE TO DISAGREE> > >> > > WE CAN POST ON A QUERY WITH AS MANY VIEWS FROM DIFFERENT ASTROLOGERS> > > forums r not a market place so one persons reply is not to be answered by> > > others> > >> > > by our own variety we can enhance the subject> > > (in my case as u all know i use raman's ayanamsa for my castings,> > > readings-different from others RRji uses something closer to it)> > >> > > BUT> > >> > > NEVER Criticized ANY ONES READING> > >> > > WHEREVER POSSIBLE OFFER ANALYSIS in simple terms, not al can read the> > > technical stuff, but occassionally doing a detailed reading will surely> > show> > > new members how to work on such subjects> > >> > > I fondly remember Sri Vattem Krishna ji doing a Prasna and a chart> > reading> > > sid by side and giving a consolidated reading, which we do in a face to> > face> > > sitting not in groups, at times only i have done this> > >> > > the depth of the subject is wide spread and in souther states is used> > well> > > say Kerala has many diversie aspects stil intact and the Prashna concepts> > is> > > deeply well rooted. similalry the mantra, tantra also> > >> > > some tantric part the Easternm N Eastern states r good.> > >> > > and many great astrologers who will never be seen in public come for> > > villages who live a modest life and help people with much more purity,> > > clarity> > >> > > so let us share what we can as freely as possible> > >> > > and I appreciate the co-peration I got, get from all of u till date> > without> > > which it would not have been possible to carry on this demanding role> > >> > > I did not want to be seen as a hard natured, or dictatorial one and have> > > given even my cirits as much space as possible even carried their> > grivances> > > from other forums here esp the free reading shoopers who use and throw> > our> > > hard work> > >> > > I wish there was no abuses on the lines of anti-national activities this> > > pains us more than other abuses.> > >> > > Prashant> > >> > >