IndiaDivine.org

Fw: Bhaskra Ji's Ban

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

----- Forwarded Message ----Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj Sent: Monday, July 27, 2009 6:33:22 AM Bhaskra Ji's Ban

Dear Prashant Ji,You have uncermoniously banned Bhaskar Ji from this Group. Yet you allowed some outsider to hurl all sorts of abuses on him and on this group. You have failed to act in a fair and just manner. There is a very high moral threshold for those in authority. Especially a Moderator has to hold that ground. In good concience can you say you have done that? Is this the type of democracy that you claim to uphold? A strong man is the one who lends his hand towards reconciliation. Bhaskar Ji has done that. Another strong man is the one who accepts this reconcilliation and moves forward.So all these years you have not banned him for heaping "alleged abuses" on you, but, now all of a sudden you have banned him? That too when he is trying to put that past behind? What are you afraid of? Are you afraid of peace? Do you prefer this constant battle and back and forth and mud slinging? Jyotish is a divine

science. If Jyotishis do not show the higher road and rise above their passions who will? What is the point in doling out advice when one cannot follow it one self?Today is a sad day for JR and the entire astrology community. Regards, -Manoj ____________ _________ _________ __Prashant Kumar G B <gbp_kumar >jyotish remedies <>Monday, July 27, 2009 3:53:53 AM My lapses- moral responsiblity 27/7 Dear Members.there were a few lapses by me in the past few months I am told that a few members have criticised readings of fellow astrologers

and called them quacks, this is sad for anyone.LAPSE IS DUE TO NOT READING ALL UNMODERATED MESSAGES but I request members to bring any such instances will take corrective stepsin mean time i still own the moral responsiblity for such hurt sentiments of fellow astrologers in this forum. My sincere apologies to them.JYOTISH IS A V VAST subject and with its wide spread acorss this big country and research on its use in other parts of the world as well, we have a lot of information to share, know, update ourselvesWE MUST LEARN TO AGREE TO DISAGREEWE CAN POST ON A QUERY WITH AS MANY VIEWS FROM DIFFERENT ASTROLOGERSforums r not a market place so one persons reply is not to be answered by othersby our own variety we can enhance the subject(in my case as u all know i use raman's ayanamsa for my castings, readings-different from others RRji uses something closer to it)BUTNEVER Criticized ANY

ONES READINGWHEREVER POSSIBLE OFFER ANALYSIS in simple terms, not al can read the technical stuff, but occassionally doing a detailed reading will surely show new members how to work on such subjectsI fondly remember Sri Vattem Krishna ji doing a Prasna and a chart reading sid by side and giving a consolidated reading, which we do in a face to face sitting not in groups, at times only i have done thisthe depth of the subject is wide spread and in souther states is used well say Kerala has many diversie aspects stil intact and the Prashna concepts is deeply well rooted. similalry the mantra, tantra alsosome tantric part the Easternm N Eastern states r good.and many great astrologers who will never be seen in public come for villages who live a modest life and help people with much more purity, clarityso let us share what we can as freely as possibleand I appreciate the co-peration I got, get from

all of u till date without which it would not have been possible to carry on this demanding roleI did not want to be seen as a hard natured, or dictatorial one and have given even my cirits as much space as possible even carried their grivances from other forums here esp the free reading shoopers who use and throw our hard workI wish there was no abuses on the lines of anti-national activities this pains us more than other abuses..Prashant