IndiaDivine.org

Availability of Guruji for conducting your Auspicious Rituals

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear All Brothers and Sisters,

I am from an engineering background and worked with several companies for about 14 years in various capacities.

In order to do something for the community, in 1999, I resigned from my well salaried job and started working as a "Purohit" ie. "Guruji" on a full time and freelance basis. I stay at Thane. I can communicate fluently in English, Marathi, Hindi and Gujarati too.

With correct articulation of Sanskrit hymns ( ie.mantras ), I perform all sorts of Pujas, Shanti's ( eg. Vastu Shanti, Udak Shanti, Janan Shanti, Nav Chandi, Ganesh Yaag, etc.), Marriage ( Vivah ), Thread Ceremony ( Upanayan / Munj ) & all other Auspicious Rituals. While performing the ritual, I explain the relevance and importance behind the process.

If anybody needs my services for themselves or for their friends / relatives, kindly communicate with me at the following :

SHRIKANT MADHAV KELKAR

Residence Tel. No. : 91- 022 - 25442123 Cell No. : 0 - 9821443923E-Mail : shrikantkelkar118 With best regards, Shrikant Kelkar

Guest guest

Dear Kelkar ji,This is very interesting. Could you please share your birth data with us, if you don't mind.This is just for academic interest.Thanks and RegardsNeelam

2009/7/29 Shrikant <shrikantkelkar118

Dear All Brothers and Sisters,

I am from an engineering background and worked with several companies for about 14 years in various capacities.

In order to do something for the community, in 1999, I resigned from my well salaried job and started working as a " Purohit " ie. " Guruji " on a full time and freelance basis. I stay at Thane. I can communicate fluently in English, Marathi, Hindi and Gujarati too. 

With correct articulation of Sanskrit hymns ( ie.mantras ), I perform all sorts of  Pujas, Shanti's ( eg. Vastu Shanti, Udak Shanti, Janan Shanti, Nav Chandi, Ganesh Yaag, etc.), Marriage ( Vivah ), Thread Ceremony  ( Upanayan / Munj ) & all other Auspicious Rituals. While performing the ritual, I explain the relevance and importance behind the process.

If anybody needs my services for themselves or for their friends / relatives, kindly communicate with me at the following :

SHRIKANT MADHAV KELKAR

Residence Tel. No. :   91- 022 - 25442123 Cell No.                 :   0 - 9821443923E-Mail                   :   shrikantkelkar118

With best regards, Shrikant Kelkar