Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Bhaskar ji,

I am a female living in delhi, i want to know whether there is some dosha in my

chart concerning my married life.I got married an year back,things were fine

initially but there are problems in my married life now,a lot differences have

cropped up between me n my husband.Pls tell me if i can do some remedies for

it.I had been told by an astrologer that i have very good yogas in my chart but

things don't seem to go right in my life.

Date of Birth : 26 JULY 1984

Time of Birth : 09:26 AM

Place : Gaya, Bihar.

LAT -24 N 48

LON -85 E 00

Guest guest

Dear Nazish,

Giving credit to that astrologer, I would say that he is right, You do

have very good yogas in your Horoscope, and theres no reason for you to

land in toruble or unhappiness in marriage - Unless your husband is not

having malefic or evil Yogas in his chart, which can be the conclusive

assumption, as in your case.

What remedies could I give You ? Are you a Muslim or a Hindu ? Or a

Iranian Parsi? Cant make out. You have not signed with a name and your

id does not give me any clues. Anyways Your husband has got a good wife,

and if he wants another like you, it would not be easy to get one, so it

os for him to fo remedies and not You. If you pack your bags and go to

your parents home for a months time, he will know the current rates of

aata and daal.

Bhaskar.

, " nazish " <nazish4friends

wrote:

>

> Respected Bhaskar ji,

>

> I am a female living in delhi, i want to know whether there is some

dosha in my chart concerning my married life.I got married an year

back,things were fine initially but there are problems in my married

life now,a lot differences have cropped up between me n my husband.Pls

tell me if i can do some remedies for it.I had been told by an

astrologer that i have very good yogas in my chart but things don't seem

to go right in my life.

>

> Date of Birth : 26 JULY 1984

>

> Time of Birth : 09:26 AM

>

> Place : Gaya, Bihar.

> LAT -24 N 48

> LON -85 E 00

>

Guest guest

Respected Bhaskar jiI am very grateful for your reply,i am a muslim but i firmly believe in vedic astrology,so, u can suggest any remedies,i dont mind praying to any lord as i have equal respect for all religions and their deities.This current phase in my life seems very uncalled for as just 2 yrs back my sadhe-sati phase had come to an end which was very gruelling for me.Things had just started looking up and now this problem.Pls suggest something and i would be really grateful if u could tell if i can be financially independent in my life..I am really obliged that you wrote back to me.Thanking youNazish.--- On Thu, 30/7/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: regarding married life,pls suggest some remedies Date: Thursday, 30 July, 2009, 3:13 PM

Dear Nazish,

Giving credit to that astrologer, I would say that he is right, You do

have very good yogas in your Horoscope, and theres no reason for you to

land in toruble or unhappiness in marriage - Unless your husband is not

having malefic or evil Yogas in his chart, which can be the conclusive

assumption, as in your case.

What remedies could I give You ? Are you a Muslim or a Hindu ? Or a

Iranian Parsi? Cant make out. You have not signed with a name and your

id does not give me any clues. Anyways Your husband has got a good wife,

and if he wants another like you, it would not be easy to get one, so it

os for him to fo remedies and not You. If you pack your bags and go to

your parents home for a months time, he will know the current rates of

aata and daal.

Bhaskar.

, "nazish" <nazish4friends@ ...>

wrote:

>

> Respected Bhaskar ji,

>

> I am a female living in delhi, i want to know whether there is some

dosha in my chart concerning my married life..I got married an year

back,things were fine initially but there are problems in my married

life now,a lot differences have cropped up between me n my husband.Pls

tell me if i can do some remedies for it.I had been told by an

astrologer that i have very good yogas in my chart but things don't seem

to go right in my life.

>

> Date of Birth : 26 JULY 1984

>

> Time of Birth : 09:26 AM

>

> Place : Gaya, Bihar.

> LAT -24 N 48

> LON -85 E 00

>

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Guest guest

Dear Nazish,

It makes me glad to know a lady with a broad bent of mind. I too have equal respect for the positive aspects of all religions and their Dieties. But I would never do an act of unjustification by suggesting one of a religion to do rituals of some other religion. Though I myself bow down before every Church, Masjid, Gurudwara, and Fire Temple of the Parsis, whenever I come across these while travelling.

Okay coming to your chart. Please do the following if possible -

1) Whenever you get an opportunity, feed the blinds on Sundays.

2) During time of winter, do not forget to distribute "Black Kambals" to poor people.

3) Behave respectfull towards all elders and father figures.

4) Visit religious places regularly, but try to speak less whenever you are inside the confines of these, and do not argue with anyone.

5) Remove,Cactus, Money plant and creepers from your house if any.

6) Eat lot of Greeny vegetables in your Diet.

7) Donate to eunuchs if you find any,especially of Wednesday.

8) Eat Jaggery every day. Do not wash hair on Thursdays with soap. Do not clean the walls or floor with soap on Thursdays, Do not even wash clothes on Thursdays. Use some Haldi to wash your face on Thursdays mixed with water.

9) Learn to say "Yes" to whatever your husband says. (Try to do this for 6 weeks and notice the difference).

10) Be always smiling and cheerful in front of your husband, be clean, use some Perfumes , enquire about how his day was in the evening, let him feel important.

11) Treat your in laws very well , and if they are afar speak to them on phone regularly with informal talks.

12) Ask You husband to help you in some Hobby which you must develop.

From february 2010 you get the opportunity to become financially independent. You will do excellent in the Share Markets and can earn ernough wealth to last you for next few years. But get out of the Share Markets before November 2010 end.

I cannot answer any more queries please.

regards,

Bhaskar.

www.shrikrishnajyotish.com

www.astrolife.com

www.ganeshaspeaks.com

, nazish khan <nazish4friends wrote:>> Respected Bhaskar ji> > I am very grateful for your reply,i am a muslim but i firmly believe in vedic astrology,so, u can suggest any remedies,i dont mind praying to any lord as i have equal respect for all religions and their deities.This current phase in my life seems very uncalled for as just 2 yrs back my sadhe-sati phase had come to an end which was very gruelling for me.Things had just started looking up and now this problem.Pls suggest something and i would be really grateful if u could tell if i can be financially independent in my life.> I am really obliged that you wrote back to me.> Thanking youNazish.> > > --- On Thu, 30/7/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish Re: regarding married life,pls suggest some remedies> > Thursday, 30 July, 2009, 3:13 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Â > > > > > > > > Dear Nazish,> > > > Giving credit to that astrologer, I would say that he is right, You do> > have very good yogas in your Horoscope, and theres no reason for you to> > land in toruble or unhappiness in marriage - Unless your husband is not> > having malefic or evil Yogas in his chart, which can be the conclusive> > assumption, as in your case.> > > > What remedies could I give You ? Are you a Muslim or a Hindu ? Or a> > Iranian Parsi? Cant make out. You have not signed with a name and your> > id does not give me any clues. Anyways Your husband has got a good wife,> > and if he wants another like you, it would not be easy to get one, so it> > os for him to fo remedies and not You. If you pack your bags and go to> > your parents home for a months time, he will know the current rates of> > aata and daal.> > > > Bhaskar.> > > > , "nazish" <nazish4friends@ ...>> > wrote:> > >> > > Respected Bhaskar ji,> > >> > > I am a female living in delhi, i want to know whether there is some> > dosha in my chart concerning my married life.I got married an year> > back,things were fine initially but there are problems in my married> > life now,a lot differences have cropped up between me n my husband.Pls> > tell me if i can do some remedies for it.I had been told by an> > astrologer that i have very good yogas in my chart but things don't seem> > to go right in my life.> > >> > > Date of Birth : 26 JULY 1984> > >> > > Time of Birth : 09:26 AM> > >> > > Place : Gaya, Bihar.> > > LAT -24 N 48> > > LON -85 E 00> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here http://cricket.>

Guest guest

Hello Sir,I am sorry for not replying to your mail earlier.I am really thankful for your kind advice.regards nazish--- On Thu, 30/7/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: regarding married life,pls suggest some remedies Date: Thursday, 30 July, 2009, 8:16 PM

Dear Nazish,

It makes me glad to know a lady with a broad bent of mind. I too have equal respect for the positive aspects of all religions and their Dieties. But I would never do an act of unjustification by suggesting one of a religion to do rituals of some other religion. Though I myself bow down before every Church, Masjid, Gurudwara, and Fire Temple of the Parsis, whenever I come across these while travelling.

Okay coming to your chart. Please do the following if possible -

1) Whenever you get an opportunity, feed the blinds on Sundays.

2) During time of winter, do not forget to distribute "Black Kambals" to poor people.

3) Behave respectfull towards all elders and father figures.

4) Visit religious places regularly, but try to speak less whenever you are inside the confines of these, and do not argue with anyone.

5) Remove,Cactus, Money plant and creepers from your house if any.

6) Eat lot of Greeny vegetables in your Diet..

7) Donate to eunuchs if you find any,especially of Wednesday.

8) Eat Jaggery every day. Do not wash hair on Thursdays with soap. Do not clean the walls or floor with soap on Thursdays, Do not even wash clothes on Thursdays. Use some Haldi to wash your face on Thursdays mixed with water.

9) Learn to say "Yes" to whatever your husband says. (Try to do this for 6 weeks and notice the difference).

10) Be always smiling and cheerful in front of your husband, be clean, use some Perfumes , enquire about how his day was in the evening, let him feel important.

11) Treat your in laws very well , and if they are afar speak to them on phone regularly with informal talks.

12) Ask You husband to help you in some Hobby which you must develop.

From february 2010 you get the opportunity to become financially independent. You will do excellent in the Share Markets and can earn ernough wealth to last you for next few years. But get out of the Share Markets before November 2010 end.

I cannot answer any more queries please.

regards,

Bhaskar.

www.shrikrishnajyot ish.com

www.astrolife. com

www.ganeshaspeaks. com

, nazish khan <nazish4friends@ ...> wrote:>> Respected Bhaskar ji> > I am very grateful for your reply,i am a muslim but i firmly believe in vedic astrology,so, u can suggest any remedies,i dont mind praying to any lord as i have equal respect for all religions and their deities.This current phase in my life seems very uncalled for as just 2 yrs back my sadhe-sati phase had come to an end which was very gruelling for me.Things had just started looking up and now this problem.Pls suggest something and i would be really grateful if u could tell if i can be financially independent in my life.> I am really obliged that you wrote back to me.> Thanking youNazish.> > > --- On Thu, 30/7/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> Re: regarding married life,pls suggest

some remedies> > Thursday, 30 July, 2009, 3:13 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Â > > > > > > > > Dear Nazish,> > > > Giving credit to that astrologer, I would say that he is right, You do> > have very good yogas in your Horoscope, and theres no reason for you to> > land in toruble or unhappiness in marriage - Unless your husband is not> > having malefic or evil Yogas in his chart, which can be the conclusive> > assumption, as in your case.> > > > What remedies could I give You ? Are you a Muslim or a Hindu ? Or a> > Iranian Parsi? Cant make out. You have not signed with a name and your> > id does not give

me any clues. Anyways Your husband has got a good wife,> > and if he wants another like you, it would not be easy to get one, so it> > os for him to fo remedies and not You. If you pack your bags and go to> > your parents home for a months time, he will know the current rates of> > aata and daal.> > > > Bhaskar.> > > > , "nazish" <nazish4friends@ ...>> > wrote:> > >> > > Respected Bhaskar ji,> > >> > > I am a female living in delhi, i want to know whether there is some> > dosha in my chart concerning my married life.I got married an year> > back,things were fine initially but there are problems in my married> > life now,a lot differences have cropped up between me n my

husband.Pls> > tell me if i can do some remedies for it.I had been told by an> > astrologer that i have very good yogas in my chart but things don't seem> > to go right in my life.> > >> > > Date of Birth : 26 JULY 1984> > >> > > Time of Birth : 09:26 AM> > >> > > Place : Gaya, Bihar.> > > LAT -24 N 48> > > LON -85 E 00> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here http://cricket. >

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.