IndiaDivine.org

Seeking Help - Career + Educational

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Team,

As this is my first mail to this group.

As I am having concern about my career and education.

Please find the details of mine before proceeding :

I am 29 yrs.of Male whose DOB - 14-06-1980 and Time of Birth - 03.15pm and Place of Birth - Delhi, And who is Married

I am having query inregard with the career as well as education.Presently, I am pursuing PGDM from distance learning and doing job in a private company.

Presently facing lots of hustle - bustle in the job.

Please help

Awaiting your response.

Regards,

Harsh

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

Guest guest

Dear Harsh,

My Dear boy you will have to harbor some patience for some more time now before matters fall in place. You are running the 8th house of your chart doubly activated presently in your Life, and nothing is going to comfort you or go your way. Apart from this Saturn in transit is also over the position of your Natal Saturn position degrees 27 in Your chart. This happens once in 30 years. So allow this to pass.

From June 2010 all your problems would mostly be over in all areas and you will gain much from then on,

Best wishes,

regards,

Bhaskar.

www.shrikrishnajyotish.com

www.astrolife.com

www.ganeshaspeaks.com

, harsh gupta <harshgupta023 wrote:>> > Hi Team,> > As this is my first mail to this group.> > As I am having concern about my career and education.> > Please find the details of mine before proceeding :> > I am 29 yrs.of Male whose DOB - 14-06-1980 and Time of Birth - 03.15pm and Place of Birth - Delhi, And who is Married> > I am having query inregard with the career as well as education.Presently, I am pursuing PGDM from distance learning and doing job in a private company.> > Presently facing lots of hustle - bustle in the job.> > Please help> > Awaiting your response.> > > Regards,> Harsh> > > > > > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here http://cricket.>