IndiaDivine.org

Information required

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Sir/ Madam,I am Nitin Gupta, DOB 16 Sept. 1982, Time 05.09 AM, Place of Birth Kalka(Panchkula) Haryana.I am doing CA from last 4 year but not able to succeed and i am not able to do any thing because of that and my family expectation is also very high for me and i could not able to do any thing.please let me know i could be CA in my life or not.please help i am really frustrated.Thanks Nitin Gupta

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Guest guest

||Jai Ramakrishna||

Dear Nitin,

Your subject line is highly misleading when you write " Information Required " &

when you write at the end of the message " please help i am really frustrated " .

Perhaps, you need some help, regarding CA or some information on CA?

Gaurav.

, nitin gutpa <power995pelf wrote:

>

>

> Respected Sir/ Madam,

>

> I am Nitin Gupta, DOB 16 Sept. 1982, Time 05.09 AM, Place of Birth

Kalka(Panchkula) Haryana.

>

> I am doing CA from last 4 year but not able to succeed and i am not able to do

any thing because of that and my family expectation is also very high for me and

i could not able to do any thing.

>

> please let me know i could be CA in my life or not.

>

> please help i am really frustrated.

>

> Thanks

> Nitin Gupta

>

>

>

> See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out

Buzz. http://in.buzz./

>

Guest guest

Dear Nitin,

To do CA is in itself a great matter , and to pass out is much greater. This fortune is not avilable to many, but just a few. I know the very many fat books one has to read in order to get through. Not all who appear for the Final, pass out, but this is not the end of the world for them.

In Your case, you will have to wait uptil September 2011 to pass, if you can wait uptil then and continue to be in touch with your studies. The period between September 2011 and April 2012 is the right one for you to appear and clear out your CA.

regards,

Bhaskar.

www.shrikrishnajyotish.com

www.astrolife.com

www.ganeshaspeaks.com

, nitin gutpa <power995pelf wrote:>> > Respected Sir/ Madam,> > I am Nitin Gupta, DOB 16 Sept. 1982, Time 05.09 AM, Place of Birth Kalka(Panchkula) Haryana.> > I am doing CA from last 4 year but not able to succeed and i am not able to do any thing because of that and my family expectation is also very high for me and i could not able to do any thing.> > please let me know i could be CA in my life or not.> > please help i am really frustrated.> > Thanks > Nitin Gupta> > > > See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz. http://in.buzz./>