IndiaDivine.org

Which astrology software gives Birth chartwheel also ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Sirs,

Can you please tell me which Indian Vedic astrology software gives Birth Chartwheel style output , apart from the usual Lagna kundli, Chalit, Navmansa , Chandra Kundlis etc ?

Warm Regards,

Vijaykumar

Guest guest

Dear Vijaykumarji,

Please explain what is meant by the Chartwheel Style Output.

I know the Western style, which is a round circle, which we call as the

" Wheel of Life " . Are you talking about same ? If Yes, then what will be

the application of same at your end, once I let you know the software ?

regards/Bhaskar.

, Vijaykumar Sharma

<gayatriijyotish wrote:

>

> Respected Sirs,

>

> Can you please tell me which Indian Vedic astrology software gives

Birth Chartwheel style output , apart from the usual Lagna kundli,

Chalit, Navmansa , Chandra Kundlis etc ?

>

> Warm Regards,

>

> Vijaykumar

>

Guest guest

I guess Vijaykumarji is referring to cartwheel (Western-style circular chart). Looks like there was a typo in his posting that resulted in cHartwheel (see the intruding H?) --- On Thu, 8/6/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Which astrology software gives Birth chartwheel also ? Date: Thursday, August 6, 2009, 8:17 AM

Dear Vijaykumarji,Please explain what is meant by the Chartwheel Style Output.I know the Western style, which is a round circle, which we call as the"Wheel of Life" . Are you talking about same ? If Yes, then what will bethe application of same at your end, once I let you know the software ?regards/Bhaskar., Vijaykumar Sharma<gayatriijyotish@ ...> wrote:>> Respected Sirs,>> Can you please tell me which Indian Vedic astrology software givesBirth Chartwheel style output , apart from the usual Lagna kundli,Chalit, Navmansa , Chandra Kundlis etc ?>> Warm Regards,>> Vijaykumar>

Guest guest

Respected Bhaskarji,

Pranams.

Yes, it is the western style output but according to Vedic astrology placements.

Application - I am not a Professional expert like you all , Sirs, but the only utility to me , will be in the ease of Knowing which planet is positioned where in terms of degrees exactly , at a glance, in whichever house it is.

I would take this opportunity to learn from you , Sir, of any other utility( ies) such an output will give.

Sincerely yours,

Vijaykumar

--- On Thu, 8/6/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Which astrology software gives Birth chartwheel also ? Date: Thursday, August 6, 2009, 10:17 AM

Dear Vijaykumarji,Please explain what is meant by the Chartwheel Style Output.I know the Western style, which is a round circle, which we call as the"Wheel of Life" . Are you talking about same ? If Yes, then what will bethe application of same at your end, once I let you know the software ?regards/Bhaskar., Vijaykumar Sharma<gayatriijyotish@ ...> wrote:>> Respected Sirs,>> Can you please tell me which Indian Vedic astrology software givesBirth Chartwheel style output , apart from the usual Lagna kundli,Chalit, Navmansa , Chandra Kundlis etc ?>> Warm Regards,>> Vijaykumar>

Guest guest

Dear Vijay Kumarji,

There is nothing better than the Indian Diagrammatical representation of

the Parashari Bhava Chalit. If You can do that then and then only you

must move to the Western " Wheel of Life " .

Vedi astrology placements in the Chart wheel, as you desire, is like

asking a Indian Traditional Women to dress up in Western clothes. So

just concentrate on the Astrological principles and study of the same.

Diagrams cannot help unless you master the basics of Indian vedic

Astrology. You must learn to cast a chart manually before you move to

Indian or Western Diagrammatical representations.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, Vijaykumar Sharma

<gayatriijyotish wrote:

>

> Respected Bhaskarji,

> Â

> Pranams.

> Â

> Yes, it is the western style output but according to Vedic astrology

placements.

> Â

> Application - I am not a Professional expert like you all , Sirs, Â

but the only utility to me , will be in the ease of Knowing which planet

is positioned where in terms of degrees exactly , at a glance, in

whichever house it is.

> Â

> I would take this opportunity to learn from you , Sir, of any other

utility( ies) such an output will give.

> Â

> Sincerely yours,

> Vijaykumar

> Â

> --- On Thu, 8/6/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

>

> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish

> Re: Which astrology software gives Birth

chartwheel also ?

>

> Thursday, August 6, 2009, 10:17 AM

>

>

> Â

>

>

>

>

> Dear Vijaykumarji,

>

> Please explain what is meant by the Chartwheel Style Output.

>

> I know the Western style, which is a round circle, which we call as

the

> " Wheel of Life " . Are you talking about same ? If Yes, then what will

be

> the application of same at your end, once I let you know the software

?

>

> regards/Bhaskar.

>

> , Vijaykumar Sharma

> <gayatriijyotish@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Respected Sirs,

> >

> > Can you please tell me which Indian Vedic astrology software gives

> Birth Chartwheel style output , apart from the usual Lagna kundli,

> Chalit, Navmansa , Chandra Kundlis etc ?

> >

> > Warm Regards,

> >

> > Vijaykumar

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

Advice taken & consented.

I will do that.

Thank you for taking time to reply.

Sincerely,

Vijaykumar--- On Thu, 8/6/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Which astrology software gives Birth chartwheel also ? Date: Thursday, August 6, 2009, 12:23 PM

Dear Vijay Kumarji,There is nothing better than the Indian Diagrammatical representation ofthe Parashari Bhava Chalit. If You can do that then and then only youmust move to the Western "Wheel of Life".Vedi astrology placements in the Chart wheel, as you desire, is likeasking a Indian Traditional Women to dress up in Western clothes. Sojust concentrate on the Astrological principles and study of the same.Diagrams cannot help unless you master the basics of Indian vedicAstrology. You must learn to cast a chart manually before you move toIndian or Western Diagrammatical representations.regards,Bhaskar., Vijaykumar Sharma<gayatriijyotish@ ...> wrote:>>

Respected Bhaskarji,> Â> Pranams.> Â> Yes, it is the western style output but according to Vedic astrologyplacements.> Â> Application - I am not a Professional expert like you all , Sirs, Âbut the only utility to me , will be in the ease of Knowing which planetis positioned where in terms of degrees exactly , at a glance, inwhichever house it is.> Â> I would take this opportunity to learn from you , Sir, of any otherutility( ies) such an output will give.> Â> Sincerely yours,> Vijaykumar> Â> --- On Thu, 8/6/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:>>> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> Re: Which astrology software gives Birthchartwheel also ?> > Thursday, August 6, 2009, 10:17 AM>>> Â>>>>> Dear Vijaykumarji,>> Please explain what is meant by the Chartwheel Style Output.>> I know the Western style, which is a round circle, which we call asthe> "Wheel of Life" . Are you talking about same ? If Yes, then what willbe> the application of same at your end, once I let you know the software?>> regards/Bhaskar.>> , Vijaykumar Sharma> <gayatriijyotish@ ...> wrote:> >> > Respected Sirs,> >> > Can you please tell me which Indian Vedic astrology software gives> Birth Chartwheel style output , apart from the usual Lagna kundli,> Chalit, Navmansa , Chandra Kundlis etc

?> >> > Warm Regards,> >> > Vijaykumar> >>