IndiaDivine.org

future- 26/12/1982

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Astrologers,

Wanted to know about my future i had dropped a mail a couple of dayz ago as well but didnt get a reply, hence i'm dropping down a mail once again and hoping to hear from you soon.

My details as given below:

Name:Sharon Fernandes

D.O.B: 26/12/1982

Time of Birth: approx at 23.30hrs

Maritial Status: Single

Work Status: Employed

Request you to kindly reply to my mail.

Thanks & Regards,

S. Ferns

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

Guest guest

Dear Sharon,

Please mention your place of birth and present location. If You dont

mind, also call me on 09323522663.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, s fernandes <s.ferns wrote:

>

> Respected Astrologers,

>

> Wanted to know about my future i had dropped a mail a couple of dayz

ago as well but didnt get a reply, hence i'm dropping down a mail once

again and hoping to hear from you soon.

>

> My details as given below:

> Name:Sharon Fernandes

> D.O.B: 26/12/1982

> Time of Birth: approx at 23.30hrs

> Maritial Status: Single

> Work Status: Employed

>

> Request you to kindly reply to my mail.

>

> Thanks & Regards,

> S. Ferns

>

>

> recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet

Explorer 8. http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/

>

Guest guest

Dear friend,

In the group

astrologers give

free readings on matters of serious health problem or similar specific issues of

immediate nature.

From your writing it apperas that you need detailed private readings on your

horoscope.

Why not make a private call to moderators of the group to solve your problems

by taking a private consultation ?

Regards,

Mrutyunjay Tripathy

>

> Respected Astrologers,

>  

> Wanted to know about my future i had dropped a mail a couple of dayz ago as

well but didnt get a reply, hence i'm dropping down a mail once again and hoping

to hear from you soon.

>  

>  

>  

> Thanks & Regards,

> S. Ferns

>

>

>

Guest guest

Place of Birth is Bombay.--- On Fri, 7/8/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: future- 26/12/1982 Date: Friday, 7 August, 2009, 11:09 AM

Dear Sharon,Please mention your place of birth and present location. If You dontmind, also call me on 09323522663.best wishes,Bhaskar., s fernandes <s.ferns > wrote:>> Respected Astrologers,>> Wanted to know about my future i had dropped a mail a couple of dayzago as well but didnt get a reply, hence i'm dropping down a mail onceagain and hoping to hear from you soon..>> My details as given below:> Name:Sharon Fernandes> D.O.B: 26/12/1982> Time of Birth: approx at 23.30hrs> Maritial Status: Single> Work Status: Employed>> Request you to kindly reply to my mail.>> Thanks &

Regards,> S. Ferns>>> recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer InternetExplorer 8. http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/>

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

Guest guest

Dear Sharon,

I had asked you to call me, which you do not seem to be interested in

doing. Dosent matter. At least mention what is the problem for which you

are seeking the answer ?

regards/Bhaskar.

>

> Respected Astrologers,

>

>

>

>

> Thanks & Regards,

> S. Ferns

>

>

>

Guest guest

atleast some are fortunate to get quick reply.Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Saturday, August 8, 2009 12:41:49 PM Re: future- 26/12/1982

Dear Sharon,

I had asked you to call me, which you do not seem to be interested in

doing. Dosent matter. At least mention what is the problem for which you

are seeking the answer ?

regards/Bhaskar.

, s fernandes <s.ferns > wrote:

>

> Respected Astrologers,

>

>

>

>

> Thanks & Regards,

> S. Ferns

>

>

Explorer 8. http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/

>

Guest guest

I had searched for your Query but did not find it . please give me the

message Number, or put Your Query once again, but no further mails of

this type will be entertained by you in a sarcasm tone. This is a

service gven from me from own free will, and not bonded labour, please

understand this.

regards/Bhaskar.

, rajiv jain <rajivj021 wrote:

>

> atleast some are fortunate to get quick reply.

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish

>

> Saturday, August 8, 2009 12:41:49 PM

> Re: future- 26/12/1982

>

>

>

> Dear Sharon,

>

> I had asked you to call me, which you do not seem to be interested in

> doing. Dosent matter. At least mention what is the problem for which

you

> are seeking the answer ?

>

> regards/Bhaskar.

>

> , s fernandes s.ferns@ > wrote:

> >

> > Respected Astrologers,

> >

> > Wanted to know about my future i had dropped a mail a couple of dayz

> ago as well but didnt get a reply, hence i'm dropping down a mail once

> again and hoping to hear from you soon.

> >

> > My details as given below:

> > Name:Sharon Fernandes

> > D.O.B: 26/12/1982

> > Time of Birth: approx at 23.30hrs

> > Maritial Status: Single

> > Work Status: Employed

> >

> > Request you to kindly reply to my mail.

> >

> > Thanks & Regards,

> > S. Ferns

> >

> >

> > recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet

> Explorer 8. http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/

> >

>

Guest guest

Respected Bhaskerji,First of all I had no intention to give any sarcasm tone to my message. I regret and apologise for this if you have felt that way. I can understand that its a sort of social service you are voluntaring for people like us.I had mailed you thrice my query. Only one query to help me. I had lost my very well earned job in last week of Jan., 2009 and till date I have not got any. Kindly let me know when I will be successful in my job search.Details are as follows ;RAJIV JAINDOB ; 21st JAN. 1960Time of Birth : 16.20 hrs.Place of birth : UDAIPUR(Rajasthan)My kind regards to you and once again soBhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Saturday, August 8, 2009 4:59:06 PM Re: future- 26/12/1982

I had searched for your Query but did not find it . please give me the

message Number, or put Your Query once again, but no further mails of

this type will be entertained by you in a sarcasm tone. This is a

service gven from me from own free will, and not bonded labour, please

understand this.

regards/Bhaskar.

, rajiv jain <rajivj021@. ..> wrote:

>

> atleast some are fortunate to get quick reply.

>

>

>

>

> ____________ _________ _________ __

> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...

>

> Saturday, August 8, 2009 12:41:49 PM

> Re: future- 26/12/1982

>

>

>

> Dear Sharon,

>

> I had asked you to call me, which you do not seem to be interested in

> doing. Dosent matter. At least mention what is the problem for which

you

> are seeking the answer ?

>

> regards/Bhaskar.

>

> , s fernandes s.ferns@ > wrote:

> >

> > Respected Astrologers,

> >

> > Wanted to know about my future i had dropped a mail a couple of dayz

> ago as well but didnt get a reply, hence i'm dropping down a mail once

> again and hoping to hear from you soon.

> >

> > My details as given below:

> > Name:Sharon Fernandes

> > D.O.B: 26/12/1982

> > Time of Birth: approx at 23.30hrs

> > Maritial Status: Single

> > Work Status: Employed

> >

> > Request you to kindly reply to my mail.

> >

> > Thanks & Regards,

> > S. Ferns

> >

> >

> > recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet

> Explorer 8. http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Rajiv ji,

The following mail which is a reply to some Rajiv was kept in my Inbox "Drafts Section" and I noticed it just today while cleaning my Drafts Folder. And was wondering to whom and for whom I had written this. Luckily and coincidentally I made your chart and this reply perfectly matches the same. Now I dont remember why in the first case was this written a week back, and not sent to the intended Querist who it seems is now - You only. This is a reply which matches exactly your Horoscope. Is it that this was posted to you in some other id you had queried ? God knows, but heres the reply.

Dear Rajiv ji,

Your present period of Rahu is not at all conducive or productive for you. I hope you have done with the KalaSarpa Dosha nivarana Pooja by now.

You should actually get a job between now and October 2009, if you try hard enough and know to compromise on quality and remunerations part.

You must also be careful from moving vehicles, and while signing documents, especially related to property.

In any case, your best period both Job wise and Finance wise begins from May 2011.

regards,

Bhaskar.

www.shrikrishnajyotish.com

www.astrolife.com

www.ganeshaspeaks.com

, rajiv jain <rajivj021 wrote:>> Respected Bhaskerji,> > First of all I had no intention to give any sarcasm tone to my message. I regret and apologise for this if you have felt that way. I can understand that its a sort of social service you are voluntaring for people like us.> > I had mailed you thrice my query. Only one query to help me. > > I had lost my very well earned job in last week of Jan., 2009 and till date I have not got any. Kindly let me know when I will be successful in my job search.> > Details are as follows ;> > RAJIV JAIN> DOB ; 21st JAN. 1960> Time of Birth : 16.20 hrs.> Place of birth : UDAIPUR(Rajasthan)> > My kind regards to you and once again so> > > > > > ________________________________> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish > Saturday, August 8, 2009 4:59:06 PM> Re: future- 26/12/1982> > > > I had searched for your Query but did not find it . please give me the> message Number, or put Your Query once again, but no further mails of> this type will be entertained by you in a sarcasm tone. This is a> service gven from me from own free will, and not bonded labour, please> understand this.> > regards/Bhaskar.> > , rajiv jain rajivj021@ ..> wrote:> >> > atleast some are fortunate to get quick reply.> >> >> >> >> > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > > > Saturday, August 8, 2009 12:41:49 PM> > Re: future- 26/12/1982> >> >> >> > Dear Sharon,> >> > I had asked you to call me, which you do not seem to be interested in> > doing. Dosent matter. At least mention what is the problem for which> you> > are seeking the answer ?> >> > regards/Bhaskar.> >> > , s fernandes s.ferns@ > wrote:> > >> > > Respected Astrologers,> > >> > > Wanted to know about my future i had dropped a mail a couple of dayz> > ago as well but didnt get a reply, hence i'm dropping down a mail once> > again and hoping to hear from you soon.> > >> > > My details as given below:> > > Name:Sharon Fernandes> > > D.O.B: 26/12/1982> > > Time of Birth: approx at 23.30hrs> > > Maritial Status: Single> > > Work Status: Employed> > >> > > Request you to kindly reply to my mail.> > >> > > Thanks & Regards,> > > S. Ferns> > >> > >> > > recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet> > Explorer 8. http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/> > >> >>

Guest guest

Respected Bhaskerji,My sincere thanks and gratitude to you for your reply. I will abide and do as per your mail.rgds, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Saturday, August 8, 2009 7:26:21 PM Re: future-

26/12/1982

Dear Rajiv ji,

The following mail which is a reply to some Rajiv was kept in my Inbox "Drafts Section" and I noticed it just today while cleaning my Drafts Folder. And was wondering to whom and for whom I had written this. Luckily and coincidentally I made your chart and this reply perfectly matches the same. Now I dont remember why in the first case was this written a week back, and not sent to the intended Querist who it seems is now - You only. This is a reply which matches exactly your Horoscope. Is it that this was posted to you in some other id you had queried ? God knows, but heres the reply.

Dear Rajiv ji,

Your present period of Rahu is not at all conducive or productive for you. I hope you have done with the KalaSarpa Dosha nivarana Pooja by now.

You should actually get a job between now and October 2009, if you try hard enough and know to compromise on quality and remunerations part.

You must also be careful from moving vehicles, and while signing documents, especially related to property.

In any case, your best period both Job wise and Finance wise begins from May 2011.

regards,

Bhaskar.

www.shrikrishnajyot ish.com

www.astrolife. com

www.ganeshaspeaks. com

, rajiv jain <rajivj021@.. .> wrote:>> Respected Bhaskerji,> > First of all I had no intention to give any sarcasm tone to my message. I regret and apologise for this if you have felt that way. I can understand that its a sort of social service you are voluntaring for people like us.> > I had mailed you thrice my query. Only one query to help me. > > I had lost my very well earned job in last week of Jan., 2009 and till date I have not got any. Kindly let me know when I will be successful in my job search.> > Details are as follows ;> > RAJIV JAIN> DOB ; 21st JAN. 1960> Time of Birth : 16.20 hrs.> Place of birth : UDAIPUR(Rajasthan)> > My kind regards to you and once again so> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Bhaskar

bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > Saturday, August 8, 2009 4:59:06 PM> Re: future- 26/12/1982> > > > I had searched for your Query but did not find it . please give me the> message Number, or put Your Query once again, but no further mails of> this type will be entertained by you in a sarcasm tone. This is a> service gven from me from own free will, and not bonded labour, please> understand this.> > regards/Bhaskar.> > , rajiv jain rajivj021@ ..> wrote:> >> > atleast some are fortunate to get quick reply.> >> >> >> >> > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > > > Saturday, August

8, 2009 12:41:49 PM> > Re: future- 26/12/1982> >> >> >> > Dear Sharon,> >> > I had asked you to call me, which you do not seem to be interested in> > doing. Dosent matter. At least mention what is the problem for which> you> > are seeking the answer ?> >> > regards/Bhaskar.> >> > , s fernandes s.ferns@ > wrote:> > >> > > Respected Astrologers,> > >> > > Wanted to know about my future i had dropped a mail a couple of dayz> > ago as well but didnt get a reply, hence i'm dropping down a mail once> > again and hoping to hear from you soon.> > >> > > My details as given below:> > > Name:Sharon Fernandes> > > D.O.B: 26/12/1982>

> > Time of Birth: approx at 23.30hrs> > > Maritial Status: Single> > > Work Status: Employed> > >> > > Request you to kindly reply to my mail.> > >> > > Thanks & Regards,> > > S. Ferns> > >> > >> > > recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet> > Explorer 8. http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/> > >> >>