IndiaDivine.org

re:Mentally disturbed

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Asha ji,

When you were born, Saturn was in Leo at 27 degrees. After 30 Years, now Saturn has once again come to that same position in the sky. This is normally a period of mental disturbances for just anbody. You and me are very nosmal people and not great Spirtual masters. So we have to pass our time taking Gods name and just keep quiet. Just wait for a months time more. Your time otherwise is good, so you need not worry at all.

Reciting hanuman Chalisa daily 7 times will do good for you. This will not take more than 10-12 minutes. Try to visit Hanuman and Shanidev Temple every Saturday and offer Tel (Oil). Today is Saturday by the way.

best wishes and regards,

Bhaskar.

www.shrikrishnajyotish.com

www.astrolife.com

www.ganeshaspeaks.com

, "ashakarkera" <asha_karkera2005 wrote:>> Good Evening Bhaskarji.> > Actuall im getting too angry in small small thing. mentally im very distrubed. please advise me.> > Name -Asha> my dob 7/10/1979> Time of Birth---10.30am> place of birth-koppa, chickmaglore (D), karnataka State.> > > Thank and regards> Asha>