IndiaDivine.org

For House and Loan Problem Ashish Bhatt

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskarji,

I am Wating for your reply

Ashish Bhatt <ashishbhatt78 ; rajiventerprises; bhaskar_jyotishSent: Friday, 7 August, 2009 11:49:11 AMFw: Ashish Bhatt PalodaNote: Forwarded message is attached.

Note: Forwarded message is attached.

Dear Bhaskarji,

I want to purchase a Flat at Nalasopara (Thane) Mumbai, there are some problem Like broker and other elements.

Dear sir i gave the money last one year to broker. Broker is delay for giving flate. He shown the flat and some time the location is not good and area is not proper.

I apply for bank loan first time senction is came. and for the seinction process i gave to 20,000/- for that bank (Broker) process. after i take seinction. i am continue followup but the broker is shown the flat and after documention is not properly and deal is canceled. after more than six month seinction will expire.

When we go to for give money back we don't want to purchase flate through you that time he told that I gave you Flate please wait.

When it should be process is compleate,

Kindly help me.

My Details are as below,

Name :- Ashish Bhatt,

DOB 27/10/1977 Time 9.18 AM. Place Banswara (Rajasthan)

I am married wife name is heena her details are as below

DOB- 16/03/1981 Time 13.25 Place Sagwaga (Rajasthan)

I have a Child Named Riddham Bhatt DOB 22.08.2004 Time 8.10 Am Place Sagwara (Rajasthan)

Kindly help Bhaskarji, currently i am in very bad Possion. Please relpy as early as possible.

Thanks & Regards

Ashish Bhatt

-----Inline Message Follows-----

hi sir,

i wanna know about my health n my family ,my husbands business.my DOB is 01.03.80, 11:15am, lucknow.thanks sir.gayatri.

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.-----Inline Message Follows-----

hi sir,

i wanna know about my health n my family ,my husbands business.my DOB is 01.03.80, 11:15am, lucknow.thanks sir.gayatri.

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskarji,

Please give the suggiction then i will take flate,

is the any problem in my or my family's Kundli

Regards

Ashish

Ashish Bhatt <ashishbhatt78 ; rajiventerprises; bhaskar_jyotishSent: Friday, 7 August, 2009 11:49:11 AMFw: Ashish Bhatt PalodaNote: Forwarded message is attached.

Note: Forwarded message is attached.

Dear Bhaskarji,

I want to purchase a Flat at Nalasopara (Thane) Mumbai, there are some problem Like broker and other elements.

Dear sir i gave the money last one year to broker. Broker is delay for giving flate. He shown the flat and some time the location is not good and area is not proper.

I apply for bank loan first time senction is came. and for the seinction process i gave to 20,000/- for that bank (Broker) process. after i take seinction. i am continue followup but the broker is shown the flat and after documention is not properly and deal is canceled. after more than six month seinction will expire.

When we go to for give money back we don't want to purchase flate through you that time he told that I gave you Flate please wait.

When it should be process is compleate,

Kindly help me.

My Details are as below,

Name :- Ashish Bhatt,

DOB 27/10/1977 Time 9.18 AM. Place Banswara (Rajasthan)

I am married wife name is heena her details are as below

DOB- 16/03/1981 Time 13.25 Place Sagwaga (Rajasthan)

I have a Child Named Riddham Bhatt DOB 22.08.2004 Time 8.10 Am Place Sagwara (Rajasthan)

Kindly help Bhaskarji, currently i am in very bad Possion. Please relpy as early as possible.

Thanks & Regards

Ashish Bhatt

-----Inline Message Follows-----

hi sir,

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.-----Inline Message Follows-----

hi sir,

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

Guest guest

Dear Ashishji,

You have already spoken to me at legthon my cell phone. And sent me further 20 mails on all my ids. This is not fair, and irritating. I have my own duties too to look after and cannot spend whole day in solving queries on priority basis, but can do so only in my spare time which I ahve to chalk out.

there is no problem in Your Kundli. You will get your flat before March 2010. In the meanwhile as suggested to you on phone please contact the estate agents association of Mumbai, and lodge your complaint there informing them of the malpractise done by Your broker, under copy to him. This will make matters move forward faster in your favour. Additionally spending Rs.1000-2500 further on a Lawyer and sending a Legal notice to him would work in your favour 100%.

I will no more further be available on this case.

best wishes and regards,

Bhaskar.

www.shrikrishnajyotish.com

www.astrolife.com

www.ganeshaspeaks.com

, Ashish Bhatt <ashishbhatt78 wrote:>> Dear Bhaskarji,> > Please give the suggiction then i will take flate,> > is the any problem in my or my family's  Kundli > > Regards > > Ashish > > > > ________________________________> Ashish Bhatt ashishbhatt78 ; rajiventerprises; bhaskar_jyotish Friday, 7 August, 2009 11:49:11 AM> Fw: Ashish Bhatt Paloda> > Note: Forwarded message is attached.> > > Note: Forwarded message is attached.> > > > > > > Dear Bhaskarji, > I want to purchase a Flat at Nalasopara (Thane) Mumbai, there are some problem Like broker and other elements.> Dear sir i gave the money last one year to broker. Broker is delay for giving flate. He shown the flat and some time the location is not good and area is not proper. > I apply for bank loan first time senction is came. and for the seinction process i gave to 20,000/- for that bank (Broker) process. after i take seinction. i am continue followup but the broker is shown the flat and after documention is not properly and deal is canceled. after more than six month seinction will expire.> When we go to for give money back we don't want to purchase flate through you that time he told that I gave you Flate please wait.> > When it should be process is compleate, > Kindly help me. > My Details are as below, > Name :- Ashish Bhatt,> DOB 27/10/1977 Time 9.18 AM.. Place Banswara (Rajasthan) > I am married wife name is heena her details are as below > DOB- 16/03/1981 Time 13.25 Place Sagwaga (Rajasthan)> I have a Child Named Riddham Bhatt DOB 22.08.2004 Time 8.10 Am Place Sagwara (Rajasthan) > > Kindly help Bhaskarji, currently i am in very bad Possion. Please relpy as early as possible.> > Thanks & Regards > > Ashish Bhatt > 9930630105> > > > > > > -----Inline Message Follows-----> >  > hi sir,>        i wanna know about my health n my family ,my husbands business.my DOB is 01.03.80, 11:15am, lucknow.thanks sir.gayatri. > > > ________________________________> recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.> > -----Inline Message Follows-----> >  > hi sir,>        i wanna know about my health n my family ,my husbands business.my DOB is 01.03.80, 11:15am, lucknow.thanks sir.gayatri. > > > ________________________________> Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. .> > > Looking for local information? Find it on Local http://in.local./>

Dear Bhaskarji,

Sorry for disturbing,

as per our last communication at last week, i am followup with associtation and

Police,

He is umder prusher and again seraching rooms and select,

One Room I selected,

Wherther This room is Finnalize and he give the money to owner and deal is

compleated.

Please advice .......

Thanks & Regards

Ashish Bhatt

Dear Ashish ji,