IndiaDivine.org

Appeal: request

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Astrologers: Last night I dreamt I have gone on pilgrimage (to Amarkantak?) with my wife. We climbed a hill. The temple was inside a cave. One descends steps to reach the inner sanctum. My wife and other devotees went down but a guard stopped me saying that I should wait till evening to offer puja as that is the proper time, that those who went in do not know this. Later, we stood beside a parapet wall looking down on the (arid) plains which reminded me of Chitor. My wife wanted to return to the rail head below I wanted to remain till it was time for Darshan...........I woke up feeling haunted by the dream. I am unable to forget. I am distressed. I want to drop everything and go instantly. But where? To Amarkantak? My enquiries reveal it is the source of the Narmada which wells up from a kund. The Temple there is not atop a hill. That the source of the Sone is inside a jungle nearby. That the terrain is undulating but there are no hills. A railhead, a hill, a cave, steps leading down to the Sanctum within, parapet wall, arid plains below is the place I should look for.Can someone please tell me where to go? Is it a meaningless dream or some Deity beckoning me? Bhaskar DG Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafonegagan Aulakh Fri, 07 Aug 2009 20:55:14 -0700 (PDT) request hello bhaskar g, I m worried abt my marrige.i have 10 yrs relationship with a guy but suddenly he changes his mind n married to someone else. m very much disturbed.what should i do? please tell me about my marrige life & when it happen? My particulars as below:Name:Gagandeep kaurD.O.B:16.09.1985Place:Chandigarh.

Guest guest

Bhaskarji: I lack words to express the solace you bring. I will wait. Bhaskar DG Sent on my BlackBerry® from VodafoneBhaskar Sun, 09 Aug 2009 17:37:22 +0000Appeal: Re: request Dear Bhaskar Da, If no one replies you remember that this younger brother is always there. I may be late to reply, or not reply at all, due to other work or forgetting to do so, but always read every mail before it is approved on this Group. You need not go anywhere. The Dream is perhaps a beckoning of times to come within one year, and you may have to leave for some teertha yatra in next few months. If some Deity is wanting to call You, He or She will always make arrangements to ahve you shifted from your present location, you need not worry or have any doubts about the same. In my acse two times I received invitations for teertha Yatra , once to Rameshwaram and once to CharDham Yatra, and both times I declined strictly that am busy in Bombay and cannot come, , but so much pressure was made on me on the time of departure, that I had to leave, and must say that both times it was a splendid Once in a Life time experience which would have been missed had I not relented at the last moment. Such are the ways of God. And both these times the person who put pressures on me were spiritual persons of a High order. So just stay, when your time comes to leave, you will know about it. best wishes, Bhaskar. , arundhuti_dg wrote: > > Respected Astrologers: > > Last night I dreamt I have gone on pilgrimage (to Amarkantak?) with my wife. We climbed a hill. The temple was inside a cave. One descends steps to reach the inner sanctum. My wife and other devotees went down but a guard stopped me saying that I should wait till evening to offer puja as that is the proper time, that those who went in do not know this. Later, we stood beside a parapet wall looking down on the (arid) plains which reminded me of Chitor. My wife wanted to return to the rail head below I wanted to remain till it was time for Darshan........... > > I woke up feeling haunted by the dream. I am unable to forget. I am distressed. I want to drop everything and go instantly. > > But where? To Amarkantak? > > My enquiries reveal it is the source of the Narmada which wells up from a kund. The Temple there is not atop a hill. That the source of the Sone is inside a jungle nearby. That the terrain is undulating but there are no hills. > > A railhead, a hill, a cave, steps leading down to the Sanctum within, parapet wall, arid plains below is the place I should look for. > > Can someone please tell me where to go? Is it a meaningless dream or some Deity beckoning me? > > Bhaskar DG > Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone > > > gagan Aulakh gaganaulakh85 > > Fri, 07 Aug 2009 20:55:14 > > request > > > hello bhaskar g, > > I m worried abt my marrige.i have 10 yrs relationship with a guy but suddenly he changes his mind n married to someone else. m very much disturbed.what should i do? please tell me about my marrige life & when it happen? My particulars as below: > Name:Gagandeep kaur > D.O.B:16.09.1985 > Place:Chandigarh. >