IndiaDivine.org

To stop sending mail urgentl

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Shyam Gawde,

I am not interested in keeping relationships with anybody. I have no time for this and have lots of work to do and maybe more busy then the President of America. So don not give me any such warnings please. We are not sending you any mails and dont even know whether you are a member here, only realised so now when you wrote this. You had chosen for "Individual Mail delivery" at time of joining this Group (I just checked) so why blame us for the follies committed by Your ownself ? The whole system is auomated by . Do You think I have no other work than to send mails to 9000+ Members ???

Another funny thing you are doing - On the Group you are issuing warning to me to break relations (Which I am not personally interested) and on the other hand you are writing to me on my personal id (Just few minutes back) and requesting for free readings ??? Why this contradictory behaviour ?

You may please break the relations immediately and leave the Group.

Your mail sent on my personal id few minutes back as under in Red , just for your rememberance .

regards/Bhaskar.

--- On Tue, 25/8/09, shyam gadwe <shyamgadwe2006 wrote:

shyam gadwe <shyamgadwe2006prediction of my sonbhaskar_jyotishDate: Tuesday, 25 August, 2009, 1:02 PM

Respected Guruji Pranam.

I am shyam gadwe and I am asking the some prediction of my son Saurabh. His DOB is 13.1.1990. Time is 6.37 pm. place of birth is nagpur. My son Saurabh is completing the graduation but he could not get success. Now he is second year of BCA-II(computer science) but his first year is not completed. On the basis of ATKT he take admission in IInd year and give the exam of IInd year but he also failded in IInd year? Why? I want to ask you in which year he will be graduate? Can he get success in winter 2009 exam? Please reply. I am waiting.

Thanking you.

with regards

(Shyam Gadwe)

25th August,2009

, shyam gadwe <shyamgadwe2006 wrote:>> Respected Sir,> > I had just send a mail to you about the stop unnecessary mail on my emial address but thereafter again I received your mail. If you will not accepted my request, I will take back my name from jyotishganga & I will break the relation from jyotishganga . So I request you to stop the unnecessary mail send on my mail address.> > Thanking you> > yours faithfully> shyam gadwe> 25th August,2009>

Dear Mr Gawde,

You seem to panic at the pace of mails received in the group. Please relax and do the needful. We all hate spam as much as you do.

Pleae open your mail. Go to "My " and "My groups" & from the group, if you dont want to receive any further mails from the group.

Unless you do that, all messages of the group will automatically sent to your inbox by Administrator.

You dont have to write to the group to stop sending you mail.

You joined the group yourself. You get out from the group your self.

It will be rude and unfair for the group moderator to remove you.

thanks and regards

PC Dash

shyam gadwe <shyamgadwe2006 Sent: Tuesday, 25 August, 2009 13:18:52 To stop sending mail urgentl

Respected Sir,

I had just send a mail to you about the stop unnecessary mail on my emial address but thereafter again I received your mail. If you will not accepted my request, I will take back my name from jyotishganga & I will break the relation from jyotishganga . So I request you to stop the unnecessary mail send on my mail address.

Thanking you

yours faithfully

shyam gadwe

25th August,2009