IndiaDivine.org

Prequery question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Erin,

I promise that you will get the best suggestion for Gems in the world here, as I have studied well, the technique for suggesting gems.

best wishes and regards,

Bhaskar.

www.shrikrishnajyotish.com

www.astrolife.com

www.ganeshaspeaks.com

N.B. Any self styled astrologer sending a reply on your personal id on his own without your asking him to do so, is not a astrologer but a fraud and charlatan. Be careful of such rascal crook astrologers and do not fall prey to them. Such boneless spineless vegetable people cannot be known as astrologers who search for soft targets on Jyotish Groups and send their stupid mails to unsuspecting innocent suffering people. They just want to prospect for vulnerable suffering people whom they can loot in name of astrology and remedial measures, and fleece money by putting fear in You. They are having no business because of their dishonest practises therefore keep looking on these Jyotish groups for prospective clients whom to cheat, swindle and plunder in name of astrology. No self respecting astrologer would ever send a mail to another member on his mailbox without him being requested so. If he does so that means he has no work, and a faltu person and a sadakchap astrologer. Keep away from such cheats and dupesters. Bhaskar Jyotish, from Jyotish_Ganga does not believe in such unfair and dirty practises and shuns them and those astrologers doing this and spoiling name and respect of this Divine Science.

, "veritable00" <veritable00 wrote:>> Namaskar Guruji,> > I have a question before I post my one query, does this forum provide only future predictions as I am looking for gems suggestions for the current problem being faced by me.> > Sincerely,> Erin>