bhooshanpriyaji,

please suggest the remedies.

Please suggest all the remedies to be followed life

long,

(DO's & DON'Ts / NEVER )

my dob & chart details are given below;

my dob is 10-June-1969; time 00:35am (9th night & the

next morning is

10th); star:Revathi ; place: Bellary(Karnataka)

The planetary positions are below

house sign planets

1 kumba(Lagna) --

2 meenam(Pisces) Moon, Rahu

3 Mesham(Aries) Saturn,Venus

4 Vrishabham(Taurus) Sun, Mercury(Retro)

5 --

6 --

7 ---

8 Kannya (Virgo) Jupiter, Ketu

9 ------

10 Vrischikam(Scorpio) Mars(Retro)

11 -----

12 ----

waiting for an early reply

thanking you

regards,

Hanumantha rao A

Guest guest

respected memebers ,

bhooshanpriyaji,

please suggest the remedies.

Please suggest all the remedies to be followed life

long,

(DO's & DON'Ts / NEVER )

my dob & chart details are given below;

my dob is 10-June-1969; time 00:35am (9th night & the

next morning is

10th); star:Revathi ; place: Bellary(Karnataka)

The planetary positions are below

house sign planets

1 kumba(Lagna) --

2 meenam(Pisces) Moon, Rahu

3 Mesham(Aries) Saturn,Venus

4 Vrishabham(Taurus) Sun, Mercury(Retro)

5 --

6 --

7 ---

8 Kannya (Virgo) Jupiter, Ketu

9 ------

10 Vrischikam(Scorpio) Mars(Retro)

11 -----

12 ----

waiting for an early reply

thanking you

regards,

Hanumantha rao A

• 4 years later...

Sunny,

Dont ask many questions filled in one. Ok?

We are not " chutiyas " here. Understand ???

You are asking whether job or business.

Next you are asking whether in your present place or whether you should

relocate.

You have not mentioned about Your academic qualifications.

What are you ?

A 5th standard pass or a 10th standard fail ?

Bhaskar.

, SUNNY BHAMBHANI <sunnyboomin

wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar Sir, I Sunny Bhambhani, belong to Ujjain

City, Date of Birth 27.10.1983 , Time 23:12 PM Birth Place : Ujjain.

Jobless for last 10 months. Please suggest a good career option for me .

Earlier I have worked in a Stock Broking Company for 3 years. Because of

recesion since then I could not get any good opportunity . So I am very

confused which field I should choose now for long term say bussiness or

job at Birth place or some other place I should relocate. Waiting for

positive response from you.

> RegardsSunny Bhambhani

>

Dear Sunny,

Thank you for your reply and for not minding my bad language which I use on purpose, and not to belittle anyone.

You are not born for a job. forget serving anyone. Enter the Stock Markets again. I assure you, that you can earn Lakhs from here. (And this is not an ordinary roadside astrologer here who is guiding you, mind it. I have pride in my knowledge. When I say you will earn, means that it is a guarantee that you will earn unless you act stupid by going for rubbish stocks and desiring to become overnight billionare)

Your best time for earnings in Share Markets is from March 2011 onwards.

best wishes and regards,

Bhaskar.

www.shrikrishnajyotish.com

www.bhaskarjyotish.blogspot.com

www.astrolife.com

www.ganeshaspeaks.com

N.B.

(If anybody sends you a Mail offering readings or astrological services)

1) No real practising astrologer is without work or free enough to jump in predicting on any Group to a members personal id without being asked for. Those who are free to do this are not astrologers at all, but just learners.

2) Any self styled astrologer sending a reply on your personal id on his own without your asking him to do so, is not a astrologer but a fraud and charlatan.

3) Be careful of such rascal crook astrologers and do not fall prey to them. Such boneless spineless vegetable people cannot be known as astrologers who search for soft targets on Jyotish Groups and send their stupid mails to unsuspecting innocent suffering people. They just want to prospect for vulnerable suffering people whom they can loot in name of astrology and remedial measures, and fleece money by putting fear in You.

4) They are having no business because of their dishonest practises therefore keep looking on these Jyotish groups for prospective clients whom to cheat, swindle and plunder in name of astrology.

5) No self respecting astrologer would ever send a mail to another member on his mailbox without him being requested so. If he does so that means he has no work, and a faltu person and a sadakchap astrologer. Keep away from such cheats and dupesters. Do not entertain them.

6) Bhaskar Jyotish, from Jyotish_Ganga does not believe in such unfair and dirty practises and shuns them and those astrologers doing this and spoiling name and respect of this Divine Science.

7) We have not authorised anybody or any astrologer to reply to the queries posted on this Group. If anybody is doing so, then please bring it to our notice, and any continuance of communications with him by you, will be at your own risk at consequences.

, SUNNY BHAMBHANI <sunnyboomin wrote:>> Sorry Sir, I m a B.SC IT graduate....lots of thought in mind have confused me a lot.  and thats because of financial loss in stock mkt has made me depressed .> > --- On Tue, 9/1/09, bhaskar_jyotish bhaskar_jyotish wrote:> > bhaskar_jyotish bhaskar_jyotish Re: Remedies please> > Tuesday, September 1, 2009, 11:18 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > Sunny,> > > > Dont ask many questions filled in one. Ok?> > > > We are not "chutiyas" here. Understand ???> > > > You are asking whether job or business.> > > > Next you are asking whether in your present place or whether you should> > relocate.> > > > You have not mentioned about Your academic qualifications.> > > > What are you ?> > > > A 5th standard pass or a 10th standard fail ?> > > > Bhaskar.> > > > , SUNNY BHAMBHANI <sunnyboomin@ ...>> > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Bhaskar Sir, I Sunny Bhambhani, belong to Ujjain> > City, Date of Birth 27.10.1983 , Time 23:12 PM Birth Place : Ujjain.> > Jobless for last 10 months. Please suggest a good career option for me .> > Earlier I have worked in a Stock Broking Company for 3 years. Because of> > recesion since then I could not get any good opportunity . So I am very> > confused which field I should choose now for long term say bussiness or> > job at Birth place or some other place I should relocate. Waiting for> > positive response from you.> > > RegardsSunny Bhambhani> > >>

Dear Sunny,

What would have happened if you had just written one single word of " Thanks" for my last mail to you, which took off 30 minutes of my day to study your Horoscope, which time gone will never come back to me ? That would have showed gratitude on your part.

Anyways I am here to make my God happy and dont need anything from You.

For Gem stone I suggest you wear a Pearl.

Get kala sarpa Pooja done.

" Om Namah Shivaye " japa daily minimum 7 Malas.

best wishes and regards,

Bhaskar.

www.shrikrishnajyotish.com

www.bhaskarjyotish.blogspot.com

www.astrolife.com

www.ganeshaspeaks.com

N.B.

(If anybody sends you a Mail offering readings or astrological services)

1) No real practising astrologer is without work or free enough to jump in predicting on any Group to a members personal id without being asked for. Those who are free to do this are not astrologers at all, but just learners.

2) Any self styled astrologer sending a reply on your personal id on his own without your asking him to do so, is not a astrologer but a fraud and charlatan.

3) Be careful of such rascal crook astrologers and do not fall prey to them. Such boneless spineless vegetable people cannot be known as astrologers who search for soft targets on Jyotish Groups and send their stupid mails to unsuspecting innocent suffering people. They just want to prospect for vulnerable suffering people whom they can loot in name of astrology and remedial measures, and fleece money by putting fear in You.

4) They are having no business because of their dishonest practises therefore keep looking on these Jyotish groups for prospective clients whom to cheat, swindle and plunder in name of astrology.

5) No self respecting astrologer would ever send a mail to another member on his mailbox without him being requested so. If he does so that means he has no work, and a faltu person and a sadakchap astrologer. Keep away from such cheats and dupesters. Do not entertain them.

6) Bhaskar Jyotish, from Jyotish_Ganga does not believe in such unfair and dirty practises and shuns them and those astrologers doing this and spoiling name and respect of this Divine Science.

7) We have not authorised anybody or any astrologer to reply to the queries posted on this Group. If anybody is doing so, then please bring it to our notice, and any continuance of communications with him by you, will be at your own risk at consequences.

, SUNNY BHAMBHANI <sunnyboomin wrote:>> Dear Sir,        I have tried lot but unable to overcome anxiety problem. Please provide me the solution please, through gem stone or mantras....> RegardsSunny Bhambhani>