IndiaDivine.org

Fw: Health Related Query

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sir,

I have problem with my ears [Hearing Loss Temporarily]. I am taking its treatment since last two years. Please let me know if these will be alright or not.

I know you will answer only one question free after that i have to pay for my queries, this is my first question. I will call you on your phone, if required for further questions.

My Details:

Name: Nikhil Bajaj

DOB- 09/Apr/1976

Time: 16:20

Place: Meerut.

Best Regards.

Nikhil Bajaj

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Mr. Nikhil.,

You people dont value others time but think it is useless just like yours.

You came in on my personal id at least 6 times today and exchanged mails with me

uninvited, and when I asked you to post a query here and thereafter call me, you

are now not doing so.

Are you really a genuine id holder, or a fake id ? How can i reply you without

you calling me, when I have clearly written so ?

If You do not reply within 24 hours, you will be removed from the Group.

regards/Bhaskar.

, Swati Gupta <swati_sumo_gupta wrote:

>

Sir,

>  

> I have problem with my ears [Hearing Loss Temporarily]. I am taking its

treatment since last two years. Please let me know if these will be alright or

not.

>   I know you will answer only one question free after that i have to pay for

my queries, this is my first question. I will call you on your phone, if

required for further questions.

>  

> My Details:

> Name: Nikhil Bajaj

> DOB- 09/Apr/1976

> Time: 16:20

> Place: Meerut.

>  

> Best Regards.

> Nikhil Bajaj

>

>

> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

http://in./

>

Hi Sir,

Sorry for bothering you. I have posted my query to you and when you said to post it in forum, I have posted in forum and informed you. My intension was never to waste your time and i am sorry if you felt uneasy due to me.

I am a genuine person with genuine Id. I will try to call you today in the evening.

Best Regards.

Nikhil Bajaj--- On Thu, 12/11/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Fw: Health Related Query Date: Thursday, 12 November, 2009, 4:38 PM

Mr. Nikhil.,You people dont value others time but think it is useless just like yours.You came in on my personal id at least 6 times today and exchanged mails with me uninvited, and when I asked you to post a query here and thereafter call me, you are now not doing so.Are you really a genuine id holder, or a fake id ? How can i reply you without you calling me, when I have clearly written so ?If You do not reply within 24 hours, you will be removed from the Group.regards/Bhaskar., Swati Gupta <swati_sumo_ gupta > wrote:>> > > > > > > Sir,> > I have problem with my ears [Hearing Loss Temporarily] . I am taking its

treatment since last two years. Please let me know if these will be alright or not. > I know you will answer only one question free after that i have to pay for my queries, this is my first question. I will call you on your phone, if required for further questions.> > My Details:> Name: Nikhil Bajaj> DOB- 09/Apr/1976> Time: 16:20> Place: Meerut.> > Best Regards.> Nikhil Bajaj> > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in.. com/>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.