reg my future

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Res.Guruji,

my Date of birth:20-09-1971

place of birth: Indore

time 8.40 am

before asking my future kindly let me tell u about myself and my past

a divorcee (married in 1990 at delhi, divorced 1997), without any issue, faced lots of emotional physical torture in marriage by mom in law and husband.

since 1995 with parents at indore, but soon after they started taking out their frustration on me, all my younger brothers sisters were to be married yet( i being eldest),never got supported financially, emotionally,and recently have asked me to make my own staying arrangements.

despite all the resistance from parents I started studying again in 2001,Cleared my B.Ed, M.Ed, M.Com(2005), with a gold medal, NET in Edu. now Pursuing Ph.D. in Edu. at bhopal.

I have experienced where ever i get attached I have to leave those people even if they r children.I am told I am not lucky in relationships yet there will be remmariage by dec. or next yr april surely

I want to know if this is true when it will be and will it be happy one?

when and where I get a good job( what ever job I have been into till now I was thrown out due to staff conspiracy against me, later they realize the mistake and call me back but i don't want to join then, worked from sept2007-sept 2009 in two colleges, jobless since then)

have a house vacant at delhi, will going there for job and staying alone be beneficial?

have lost all the little money I had in in shares( bought when market at 21000) carrying on somehow with my necessary expenses.when will i recover my money with some profit?

whose emotional support I shall have in life, is life going to be the same hell through out!

hearty thanks, hearing u over phone was quite relieving

shall await ur reply

regards,

preeti

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Dear preeti,

Your future -

2014- 2020 will be the best years of Your Life. You will see good money, name as well as fame without doubt during this period.

Present - You are running worst period which happens once in 30 Years in ones Life. Another 2-3 years struggle you will have to see, before the scenarion turns normal and comfortable fo You.

You better not marry uptil next 4 Years. After that marriage will be very beneficial fo You.

Teaching is the best profession for You as mentioned over phone to You.

Your Horsocope is full of badhas (Obstructions, Hurdles in Your Life), but if you overcome these then Your horoscope has fortunes in form of great wealth which is promised in Your Birth Chart.

I will not be able to answer any more queries.

All the best.

best wishes and regards,

Bhaskar.

www.shrikrishnajyotish.com

www.bhaskarjyotish.blogspot.com

www.astrolife.com

www.ganeshaspeaks.com

N.B.

(If anybody sends you a Mail offering readings or astrological services)

1) No real practising astrologer is without work or free enough to jump in predicting on any Group to a members personal id without being asked for. Those who are free to do this are not astrologers at all, but just learners.

2) Any self styled astrologer sending a reply on your personal id on his own without your asking him to do so, is not a astrologer but a fraud and charlatan.

3) Be careful of such rascal crook astrologers and do not fall prey to them. Such boneless spineless vegetable people cannot be known as astrologers who search for soft targets on Jyotish Groups and send their stupid mails to unsuspecting innocent suffering people. They just want to prospect for vulnerable suffering people whom they can loot in name of astrology and remedial measures, and fleece money by putting fear in You.

4) They are having no business because of their dishonest practises therefore keep looking on these Jyotish groups for prospective clients whom to cheat, swindle and plunder in name of astrology.

5) No self respecting astrologer would ever send a mail to another member on his mailbox without him being requested so. If he does so that means he has no work, and a faltu person and a sadakchap astrologer. Keep away from such cheats and dupesters. Do not entertain them.

6) Bhaskar Jyotish, from Jyotish_Ganga does not believe in such unfair and dirty practises and shuns them and those astrologers doing this and spoiling name and respect of this Divine Science.

7) We have not authorised anybody or any astrologer to reply to the queries posted on this Group. If anybody is doing so, then please bring it to our notice, and any continuance of communications with him by you, will be at your own risk at consequences.

, preeti wadhwani <wadhwanipreeti wrote:>> Res.Guruji,> > my Date of birth:20-09-1971> place of birth: Indore> time 8.40 am> before asking my future kindly let me tell u about myself and my past> a divorcee (married in 1990 at delhi, divorced 1997), without any issue, faced lots of emotional physical torture in marriage by mom in law and husband.> > since 1995 with parents at indore, but soon after they started taking out their frustration on me, all my younger brothers sisters were to be married yet( i being eldest),never got supported financially, emotionally,and recently have asked me to make my own staying arrangements.> > despite all the resistance from parents I started studying again in 2001,Cleared my B.Ed, M.Ed, M.Com(2005), with a gold medal, NET in Edu. now Pursuing Ph.D. in Edu. at bhopal.> > > I have experienced where ever i get attached I have to leave those people even if they r children.I am told I am not lucky in relationships yet there will be remmariage by dec. or next yr april surely > > I want to know if this is true when it will be and will it be happy one?> > when and where I get a good job( what ever job I have been into till now I was thrown out due to staff conspiracy against me, later they realize the mistake and call me back but i don't want to join then, worked from sept2007-sept 2009 in two colleges, jobless since then)> > have a house vacant at delhi, will going there for job and staying alone be beneficial?> have lost all the little money I had in in shares( bought when market at 21000) carrying on somehow with my necessary expenses.when will i recover my money with some profit?> > whose emotional support I shall have in life, is life going to be the same hell through out!> hearty thanks, hearing u over phone was quite relieving> > shall await ur reply> regards,> preeti> > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in./>

Res. Guruji,

thanks for ur reply

regards,

preeti

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Mon, 16 November, 2009 3:41:45 PM Re: reg my future

Dear preeti,

Your future -

2014- 2020 will be the best years of Your Life. You will see good money, name as well as fame without doubt during this period.

Present - You are running worst period which happens once in 30 Years in ones Life. Another 2-3 years struggle you will have to see, before the scenarion turns normal and comfortable fo You.

You better not marry uptil next 4 Years. After that marriage will be very beneficial fo You.

Teaching is the best profession for You as mentioned over phone to You.

Your Horsocope is full of badhas (Obstructions, Hurdles in Your Life), but if you overcome these then Your horoscope has fortunes in form of great wealth which is promised in Your Birth Chart.

I will not be able to answer any more queries.

All the best.

best wishes and regards,

Bhaskar.

www.shrikrishnajyot ish.com

www.bhaskarjyotish. blogspot. com

www.astrolife. com

www.ganeshaspeaks. com

N.B.

(If anybody sends you a Mail offering readings or astrological services)

1) No real practising astrologer is without work or free enough to jump in predicting on any Group to a members personal id without being asked for. Those who are free to do this are not astrologers at all, but just learners.

2) Any self styled astrologer sending a reply on your personal id on his own without your asking him to do so, is not a astrologer but a fraud and charlatan.

3) Be careful of such rascal crook astrologers and do not fall prey to them. Such boneless spineless vegetable people cannot be known as astrologers who search for soft targets on Jyotish Groups and send their stupid mails to unsuspecting innocent suffering people. They just want to prospect for vulnerable suffering people whom they can loot in name of astrology and remedial measures, and fleece money by putting fear in You.

4) They are having no business because of their dishonest practises therefore keep looking on these Jyotish groups for prospective clients whom to cheat, swindle and plunder in name of astrology.

5) No self respecting astrologer would ever send a mail to another member on his mailbox without him being requested so. If he does so that means he has no work, and a faltu person and a sadakchap astrologer. Keep away from such cheats and dupesters. Do not entertain them.

6) Bhaskar Jyotish, from Jyotish_Ganga does not believe in such unfair and dirty practises and shuns them and those astrologers doing this and spoiling name and respect of this Divine Science.

7) We have not authorised anybody or any astrologer to reply to the queries posted on this Group. If anybody is doing so, then please bring it to our notice, and any continuance of communications with him by you, will be at your own risk at consequences.

, preeti wadhwani <wadhwanipreeti@ ...> wrote:>> Res.Guruji,> > my Date of birth:20-09- 1971> place of birth: Indore> time 8.40 am> before asking my future kindly let me tell u about myself and my past> a divorcee (married in 1990 at delhi, divorced 1997), without any issue, faced lots of emotional physical torture in marriage by mom in law and husband.> > since 1995 with parents at indore, but soon after they started taking out their frustration on me, all my younger brothers sisters were to be married yet( i being eldest),never got supported financially, emotionally, and recently have asked me to make my own staying arrangements.> > despite all the resistance from parents I started studying again in 2001,Cleared my B.Ed, M.Ed, M.Com(2005), with a gold medal, NET in Edu. now Pursuing Ph.D. in Edu. at bhopal.>

> > I have experienced where ever i get attached I have to leave those people even if they r children.I am told I am not lucky in relationships yet there will be remmariage by dec. or next yr april surely > > I want to know if this is true when it will be and will it be happy one?> > when and where I get a good job( what ever job I have been into till now I was thrown out due to staff conspiracy against me, later they realize the mistake and call me back but i don't want to join then, worked from sept2007-sept 2009 in two colleges, jobless since then)> > have a house vacant at delhi, will going there for job and staying alone be beneficial?> have lost all the little money I had in in shares( bought when market at 21000) carrying on somehow with my necessary expenses.when will i recover my money with some profit?> > whose emotional support I shall have in

life, is life going to be the same hell through out!> hearty thanks, hearing u over phone was quite relieving> > shall await ur reply> regards,> preeti> > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in.. com/>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Dear guruji,

Pranam Sir,

I find this group utmost sincere and original. I have not seen another Group

like this one before where one man is answering queries of thosuands of

suffering members. You are doing a great job sir. May God bless you with energy,

good health and blessings to continue this mammoth excersise you are into.

Lakshmi Chand.

• 4 months later...
Guest guest

Hello Pallavi Ji,

1.Your janma chakra with venus in Aries you will have problems in your life

ideals and attainment.Sinc venus is also 7th lord,your life partner will be

chosen by you.Possibly he will be a consultant or a trader.

From your Moon in 11th in Dhanishta in saturn sign,it indicates you need to

practice stable thoughts to tackle eents of life.Dispositor of the sign of

Income,that Kumbha is in 8th cautioning hurdles in your fulfilment of ambitions.

You are running dasa of jupiter karak for vivha,lord of 9th and 12th.posited in

12th with rahu.Antar dasa of saturn posited in 8th as lord of 10th and 11th.Your

chances for employment will be in NGOs and Govt related jobs.

2.Iam also further looking through prashna chart for your for fulfilment of

wishes and the timing of marraige.Possibly your marriage can be materialising

before Nov 2010.

You need to be cautious from vehicles and getting down from staircase.Take care

of all your pains to avoid health problems.

3.with jupiter and moon in 5th in kumbha you have all elements for success in

life provided you learn to be honest to yourself.Lagna lord venus in prashan

chart is in 7th in own nakshtra of bharani indicating that you will have your

life partner who will certainly respects you and is ith 12th lord mercury.so

possibly the choice will be a person in business/trading/consultatnt in software

etc.

Vattem Krishnan Cyber Jyotish Services(For all counseling

services)Dr.B.V.Raman " Fools Obey Planets While  Wisemen Can Control

Them " Planets are neutral Controllers of Mans Karma 

--- On Sat, 4/10/10, Pallavi Deshpande <pallavi_200587 wrote:

Pallavi Deshpande <pallavi_200587

reg my future

" jyothish "

Saturday, April 10, 2010, 6:12 AM

Dear Respected Guruji's

I wanted to know abt my future. i am

tensed , my parents are thinking that i am going to go for a love