IndiaDivine.org

Will this person become Minister ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am posting one persons ( Male ) details.

DOB - 29 November 1972

Time - 12 - 30 - 00 PM

Place of birth and residing at - Pune, Maharashtra State, India

Plese predict in brief -

1) Will this person have succees in Politics? When?

2) What higgest will be achieved from politics?

3) Will he will become a Minister or Chief Minister ? When?

Sashimi

Sashimi,

Please ask this person to contact me directly. Those aspiring to be

Ministers are not to be given free astrological services. They must pay

a good amount as Fees to the astrologers, now itself, so that when they

become Ministers we can be assured that they will look after this

heritage of India well enough. I also do not wish them to set a bad

example for the masses.

Bhaskar.

, " ssmistri " <ssmistri wrote:

>

> I am posting one persons ( Male ) details.

>

> DOB - 29 November 1972

> Time - 12 - 30 - 00 PM

> Place of birth and residing at - Pune, Maharashtra State, India

>

> Plese predict in brief -

>

> 1) Will this person have succees in Politics? When?

> 2) What higgest will be achieved from politics?

> 3) Will he will become a Minister or Chief Minister ? When?

>

> Sashimi

>

Sashimi You keep on changing ids and keep coming again and again. Why ? Must you not take professional services instead of trying to take advantage of a langar where free food is available ? Check my reply to you as under given to you previously when you approached this group in another id. The date is January 2, 2009. You have still not become a Politician ?

, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>Funny Query.

Have already started practising Politics ? And behaving like Politicians ? Folding hands and asking for votes ? When many of them have said so, then why are you asking for more astrologers ?Why dont you work in becoming one ? Or else start paying Fees to these many astrologers . I am sorry but you will find very few astrologers in this world who know actual astrology.

Call me first if you want a reply. I am a bigger Politician.

Bhaskar.

, "astrovsm" <astrovsm wrote:>> > Dear Sir> > I am male in Pune, India> Birth Date - 29 November 1972> Time of Birth - 12:30:00 PM> Place of Birth - Pune, India> Gender - Male> Current residence - Pune, India> > My query is> > I had shown my kundali to many astrologers. Many of then told me that> you will get huge success if you entered in a politics. Even if you> could become a mayor / minister / chief minister also. > > Will it happen? when?> Will I get success in politics? when?> will I become a MLA or Minister or Chief Minister? When?> > Please guide me and send your answer at astrovsm , "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Sashimi,> > Please ask this person to contact me directly. Those aspiring to be> Ministers are not to be given free astrological services. They must pay> a good amount as Fees to the astrologers, now itself, so that when they> become Ministers we can be assured that they will look after this> heritage of India well enough. I also do not wish them to set a bad> example for the masses.> > Bhaskar.> > > , "ssmistri" ssmistri@ wrote:> >> > I am posting one persons ( Male ) details.> >> > DOB - 29 November 1972> > Time - 12 - 30 - 00 PM> > Place of birth and residing at - Pune, Maharashtra State, India> >> > Plese predict in brief -> >> > 1) Will this person have succees in Politics? When?> > 2) What higgest will be achieved from politics?> > 3) Will he will become a Minister or Chief Minister ? When?> >> > Sashimi> >>