IndiaDivine.org

Query: Career related

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar-ji,

Namaste! Greetings from San Francisco, USA. Just following up on my phone call

to you a few minutes ago.

For the last 6 months (since May 2009) I have been out of work. Could you please

advise on when do you see that I will be gainfully employed again? below are my

birth details:

16-July-1962

Time: 01:05 AM (the night of 15th and 16th July)

Place: Talegaon (Near Pune)

Lagna Rashi: Mesh

Chandra Rashi: Dhanu

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Nitin Patil

Dear Nitin ji,

Sorry for the delay in replying you. I was actually seraching your

horoscope for the pointers of remaining unemployed. You should actually

be having a job by 12th december 2009. This of course needless to say

does not happen on its own, but needs your strong efforts in the right

directions, to bring in actual.

Another point I noticed, that Your chart is actually not fit for

employment but more of a business mans chart, Even if you have been

working I am sure that You must have been working in capacity of a

Business head or holding a large responsible post where you may have

been allowed to do planning and take decesions . Your chart also shows

you gaining good respect and acclaims in your line of activity. Rest you

know better.

regards/Bhaskar.

, " enpy91 " <enpy91 wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar-ji,

>

> Namaste! Greetings from San Francisco, USA. Just following up on my

phone call to you a few minutes ago.

>

> For the last 6 months (since May 2009) I have been out of work. Could

you please advise on when do you see that I will be gainfully employed

again? below are my birth details:

>

> 16-July-1962

> Time: 01:05 AM (the night of 15th and 16th July)

> Place: Talegaon (Near Pune)

> Lagna Rashi: Mesh

> Chandra Rashi: Dhanu

>

> Thank you.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Nitin Patil

>

Dear Bhaskar-ji,

Thank you very much for your response. I very much appreciate it.

You are right on the money in your analysis that I have held management positions where I led fairly good sized organizations. After that I dabbled into independent consulting, albeit with limited success. Perhaps, my efforts were not sufficient. I strongly believe that one must complement planets with his/her own efforts.

I am encouraged by your prediction that I should be landing a gig as early as next week (12th December 2009). This is great news and I will not spare any human efforts to complement the planets for them to render me their results.

If I may indulge you into pacifying my curiosity... what planetary or dasha changes are happening on 12th December vis-a-vis my horoscope that would change my employment situation? Yes Bhaskar-ji, I realize that my one question has been answered and I am not entitled to ask the second question. So if you choose not to entertain my curiosity, I will understand. No offense taken. The intent of this dialogue is not to get a free ride but to understand your thought process and learn from it.

Thanks again for your time and prediction. I will update you as my situation evolves.

Best,

Nitin--- On Fri, 12/4/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Query: Career related Date: Friday, December 4, 2009, 10:22 PM

Dear Nitin ji,Sorry for the delay in replying you. I was actually seraching yourhoroscope for the pointers of remaining unemployed. You should actuallybe having a job by 12th december 2009. This of course needless to saydoes not happen on its own, but needs your strong efforts in the rightdirections, to bring in actual.Another point I noticed, that Your chart is actually not fit foremployment but more of a business mans chart, Even if you have beenworking I am sure that You must have been working in capacity of aBusiness head or holding a large responsible post where you may havebeen allowed to do planning and take decesions . Your chart also showsyou gaining good respect and acclaims in your line of activity. Rest youknow better.regards/Bhaskar., "enpy91" <enpy91 wrote:>> Dear Bhaskar-ji,>> Namaste! Greetings from San Francisco, USA. Just following up on myphone call to you a few minutes ago.>> For the last 6 months (since May 2009) I have been out of work. Couldyou please advise on when do you see that I will be gainfully employedagain? below are my birth details:>> 16-July-1962> Time: 01:05 AM (the night of 15th and 16th July)> Place: Talegaon (Near Pune)> Lagna Rashi: Mesh> Chandra Rashi: Dhanu>> Thank you.>> Sincerely,>> Nitin Patil>