IndiaDivine.org

reg. astrology

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskerji,

Pranam. I would like to know that i know my date of birth but dont know the time of birth. But i have the birth timings of my daughter and son. So now is it possible to study my astrology with the help of my daughter and sun pls?...

Waiting for your reply ....

With Regards

G.Raja Shekher

Dear Raja sekhar ji,

I can do this without looking up at Your childrens chart. This is possible in

indian Astrology.

You can also put up just one Query which chart can be made, as per Prashna

Chart, which does not require your Birth details.

regards/Bhaskar.

, RAJA SHEKHER <grs999 wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskerji,

>  

>       Pranam. I would like to know that i know my date of birth but dont know

the time of birth. But i have the birth timings of my daughter and son. So now

is it possible to study my astrology with the help of my daughter and sun

pls?...

>  

> Waiting for your reply ....

>  

> With Regards

> G.Raja Shekher

>

Dear Bhaskerji,

Namaskar. Thankyou very much for your kind reply. My query is as follows.

I have been transferred recently from Mahabubnagar to kurnool on 12-8-2009 and reported at kurnool on 7-9-2009. Now I want transfer either to hyderabad to near by hyderabad.

Hence, I request to kindly predict whether my transfer will take place during this year or not ?..if so when? and With promotion or without promotion? Also kindly predict what is the best period for me to try for transfer…and also I am worried about my son studies whose age is below 6 years and always would like to play..play..play... Kindly predict in which field my son will shine.

Waiting for your kind reply ....

With Regards and respects,

G.Raja Shekher

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Tue, December 22, 2009 1:25:57 AM Re: reg. astrology

Dear Raja sekhar ji,I can do this without looking up at Your childrens chart. This is possible in indian Astrology. You can also put up just one Query which chart can be made, as per Prashna Chart, which does not require your Birth details.regards/Bhaskar., RAJA SHEKHER <grs999 wrote:>> Dear Bhaskerji, > > Pranam. I would like to know that i know my date of birth but dont know the time of birth.. But i have the birth timings of my daughter and son. So now is it possible to study my astrology with the help of my daughter and sun pls?...> > Waiting for your reply ....> > With Regards> G.Raja

Shekher>

Dear Raja Shekhar ji,

I will answer only one Query. Whether you will have transfer this year and when.

Please think of your problem for a moment and open a book of around 250 pages.

Whatever Page you open, please give me the number of the page on the right hand

side page.

Bhaskar.

>

> Dear Bhaskerji,

>

>     Namaskar. Thankyou very much for your kind reply. My query is as

follows.

>

>     I have been transferred recently from Mahabubnagar to kurnool on

12-8-2009 and reported at kurnool on 7-9-2009. Now I want transfer either to

hyderabad to near by hyderabad.

>  

>     Hence, I request to kindly predict  whether my transfer will take

place during this year  or not ?..if so when? and With promotion or without

promotion? Also  kindly predict what is the best period for me to try for

transfer…and also I am worried about my son studies whose age is below 6 years

and always would like to play..play..play... Kindly predict in which field my

son will shine.

>  

> Waiting for your kind reply ....

>  

> With Regards and respects,

> G.Raja Shekher

>  

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish

>

> Tue, December 22, 2009 1:25:57 AM

> Re: reg. astrology

>

>  

> Dear Raja sekhar ji,

>

> I can do this without looking up at Your childrens chart. This is possible in

indian Astrology.

>

> You can also put up just one Query which chart can be made, as per Prashna

>

> regards/Bhaskar.

>

> , RAJA SHEKHER <grs999@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Bhaskerji,

> >  

> >       Pranam. I would like to know that i know my date of birth but

dont know the time of birth. But i have the birth timings of my daughter and

son. So now is it possible to study my astrology with the help of my daughter

and sun pls?...

> >  

> > Waiting for your reply .....

> >  

> > With Regards

> > G.Raja Shekher

> >

>

Dear Bhaskar Gariki,

Namaskars. As per your advise, i recalled my problem and opened an book of around 250 pages. I got the page no. is 135. Kindly suggest me an remedy for this.

Waiting for your reply ...

With Regards & Respects,

G.Raja Shekher

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Tue, December 22, 2009 9:21:48 PM Re: reg. astrology

Dear Raja Shekhar ji,I will answer only one Query. Whether you will have transfer this year and when. Please think of your problem for a moment and open a book of around 250 pages. Whatever Page you open, please give me the number of the page on the right hand side page.Bhaskar., RAJA SHEKHER <grs999 wrote:>> Dear Bhaskerji, > > Â Â Â Namaskar. Thankyou very much for your kind reply. My query is as follows.> > Â Â Â I have been transferred recently from Mahabubnagar to kurnool on 12-8-2009 and reported at kurnool on 7-9-2009. Now I want transfer either to hyderabad to near by hyderabad.> Â > Â Â Â Hence, I request to

kindly predict  whether my transfer will take place during this year  or not ?..if so when? and With promotion or without promotion? Also  kindly predict what is the best period for me to try for transfer…and also I am worried about my son studies whose age is below 6 years and always would like to play..play... play... Kindly predict in which field my son will shine. >  > Waiting for your kind reply ....>  > With Regards and respects, > G.Raja Shekher>  > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...>> > Tue, December 22, 2009 1:25:57 AM> Re: reg. astrology>

> Â > Dear Raja sekhar ji,> > I can do this without looking up at Your childrens chart. This is possible in indian Astrology. > > You can also put up just one Query which chart can be made, as per Prashna Chart, which does not require your Birth details.> > regards/Bhaskar.> > , RAJA SHEKHER <grs999@> wrote:> >> > Dear Bhaskerji, > > Â > > Â Â Â Â Â Pranam. I would like to know that i know my date of birth but dont know the time of birth. But i have the birth timings of my daughter and son. So now is it possible to study my astrology with the help of my daughter and sun pls?...> > Â > > Waiting for your reply .....> > Â > > With Regards> > G.Raja Shekher>

>>

• 1 month later...

Dear Bhaskar Gariki,

Namaskars.As per the norms of the group. today i have sent a mail from my mobile as follows.

11840,G.RAJA SHEKHER,KURNOOL,grs

Sir, I request your goodselves to give an solution to my query..

With Regards & Respects

G.Raja Shekher

Kurnool(Andhra Pradesh)

----- Forwarded Message ----RAJA SHEKHER <grs999 Sent: Wed, December 23, 2009 3:39:58 PMRe: Re: reg. astrology

Dear Bhaskar Gariki,

Namaskars. As per your advise, i recalled my problem and opened an book of around 250 pages. I got the page no. is 135. Kindly suggest me an remedy for this.

With Regards & Respects,

G.Raja Shekher

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Tue, December 22, 2009 9:21:48 PM Re: reg. astrology

Dear Raja Shekhar ji,I will answer only one Query. Whether you will have transfer this year and when. Please think of your problem for a moment and open a book of around 250 pages. Whatever Page you open, please give me the number of the page on the right hand side page.Bhaskar., RAJA SHEKHER <grs999 wrote:>> Dear Bhaskerji, > > Â Â Â Namaskar. Thankyou very much for your kind reply. My query is as follows.> > Â Â Â I have been transferred recently from Mahabubnagar to kurnool on 12-8-2009 and reported at kurnool on 7-9-2009. Now I want transfer either to hyderabad to near by hyderabad.> Â > Â Â Â Hence, I request to

kindly predict  whether my transfer will take place during this year  or not ?..if so when? and With promotion or without promotion? Also  kindly predict what is the best period for me to try for transfer…and also I am worried about my son studies whose age is below 6 years and always would like to play..play.. play... Kindly predict in which field my son will shine. >  > Waiting for your kind reply ....>  > With Regards and respects, > G.Raja Shekher>  > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...>> > Tue, December 22, 2009 1:25:57 AM> Re: reg. astrology>

> Â > Dear Raja sekhar ji,> > I can do this without looking up at Your childrens chart. This is possible in indian Astrology. > > You can also put up just one Query which chart can be made, as per Prashna Chart, which does not require your Birth details.> > regards/Bhaskar.> > , RAJA SHEKHER <grs999@> wrote:> >> > Dear Bhaskerji, > > Â > > Â Â Â Â Â Pranam. I would like to know that i know my date of birth but dont know the time of birth. But i have the birth timings of my daughter and son. So now is it possible to study my astrology with the help of my daughter and sun pls?...> > Â > > Waiting for your reply .....> > Â > > With Regards> > G.Raja Shekher>

>>

Dear Bhaskerji,

I have sent an text message as follows as per the group guidelines.

Kindly throw some your kindness towards me for my problem sir ....

With Regards & Respects,

G.Raja Shekher

Kurnool(AP)

----- Forwarded Message ----RAJA SHEKHER <grs999 Sent: Thu, February 4, 2010 11:22:23 AMFw: Re: reg. astrology

Dear Bhaskar Gariki,

Namaskars.As per the norms of the group. today i have sent a mail from my mobile as follows.

Sir, I request your goodselves to give an solution to my query..

With Regards & Respects

G.Raja Shekher

Kurnool(Andhra Pradesh)

----- Forwarded Message ----RAJA SHEKHER <grs999 Sent: Wed, December 23, 2009 3:39:58 PMRe: Re: reg. astrology

Dear Bhaskar Gariki,

With Regards & Respects,

G.Raja Shekher

kindly predict  whether my transfer will take place during this year  or not ?..if so when? and With promotion or without promotion? Also  kindly predict what is the best period for me to try for transfer…and also I am worried about my son studies whose age is below 6 years and always would like to play..play.. play... Kindly predict in which field my son will shine. >  > Waiting for your kind reply ....>  > With Regards and respects, > G.Raja Shekher>  > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...>> > Tue, December 22, 2009 1:25:57 AM> Re: reg. astrology>

>>

Dear Rajasekhar ji,

After June 2010 the ball will be set in motions, for you to make arrangements

about a transfer.

I will not be able to answer any more queries on this, because the Prashna chart

is made only for one Query.

regards,

Bhaskar.

>

> Dear Bhaskerji,

>

>      I have sent an text message as follows as per the group guidelines.

>

> 11840,G.RAJA SHEKHER,KURNOOL,grs

>

>     Kindly throw some your kindness towards me for my problem sir ....

>

> With Regards & Respects,

> G.Raja Shekher

> Kurnool(AP)

>

>

> ----- Forwarded Message ----

> RAJA SHEKHER <grs999

>

> Thu, February 4, 2010 11:22:23 AM

> Fw: Re: reg. astrology

>

>

> Dear Bhaskar Gariki,

>

>     Namaskars.As per the norms of the group. today i have sent a mail from

my mobile as follows.

> 11840,G.RAJA SHEKHER,KURNOOL,grs

>

>       Sir, I request your goodselves to give an solution to my query..

>

> With Regards & Respects

> G.Raja Shekher

> Kurnool(Andhra Pradesh)

>

>  

>

>

> ----- Forwarded Message ----

> RAJA SHEKHER <grs999

>

> Wed, December 23, 2009 3:39:58 PM

> Re: Re: reg. astrology

>

>

> Dear Bhaskar Gariki,

>

>     Namaskars. As per your advise, i recalled my problem and opened an book

of around 250 pages. I got the page no. is 135. Kindly suggest me an remedy

for this.

>

> Waiting for your reply ...

>

> With Regards & Respects,

> G.Raja Shekher 

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish

>

> Tue, December 22, 2009 9:21:48 PM

> Re: reg. astrology

>

>  

> Dear Raja Shekhar ji,

>

> I will answer only one Query. Whether you will have transfer this year and

when. Please think of your problem for a moment and open a book of around 250

pages. Whatever Page you open, please give me the number of the page on the

right hand side page.

>

> Bhaskar.

>

> , RAJA SHEKHER <grs999@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Bhaskerji,

> >

> >     Namaskar. Thankyou very much for your kind reply. My query is

as follows.

> >

> >     I have been transferred recently from Mahabubnagar to kurnool

on 12-8-2009 and reported at kurnool on 7-9-2009. Now I want transfer either to

hyderabad to near by hyderabad.

> >  

> >     Hence, I request to kindly predict  whether my transfer

will take place during this year  or not ?..if so when? and With promotion or

without promotion? Also  kindly predict what is the best period for me to try

for transfer…and also I am worried about my son studies whose age is below

6 years and always would like to play..play.. play... Kindly predict in which

field my son will shine.

> >  

> > Waiting for your kind reply ....

> >  

> > With Regards and respects,

> > G.Raja Shekher

> >  

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...>

> >

> > Tue, December 22, 2009 1:25:57 AM

> > Re: reg. astrology

> >

> >  

> > Dear Raja sekhar ji,

> >

> > I can do this without looking up at Your childrens chart. This is possible

in indian Astrology.

> >

> > You can also put up just one Query which chart can be made, as per Prashna

> >

> > regards/Bhaskar.

> >

> > , RAJA SHEKHER <grs999@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Bhaskerji,

> > >  

> > >       Pranam. I would like to know that i know my date of

birth but dont know the time of birth. But i have the birth timings of my

daughter and son. So now is it possible to study my astrology with the help of

my daughter and sun pls?...

> > >  

> > > Waiting for your reply .....

> > >  

> > > With Regards

> > > G.Raja Shekher

> > >

> >

>

Dear Bhaskerji,

Thankyou very much for your kind reply. Sir..after june,2010 transfer takes place or is it best time to start efforts for transfer pls..clarify .....

I once again conveying my sincere thanks .

With Regards & Respects,

G.Raja Shekher

Kurnool

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Mon, February 8, 2010 12:15:34 PMFw: Re: reg. astrology

Dear Rajasekhar ji,After June 2010 the ball will be set in motions, for you to make arrangements about a transfer. I will not be able to answer any more queries on this, because the Prashna chart is made only for one Query.regards,Bhaskar., RAJA SHEKHER <grs999 wrote:>> Dear Bhaskerji, > > Â Â Â Â I have sent an text message as follows as per the group guidelines. > > 11840,G.RAJA SHEKHER,KURNOOL, grs > Â Â Â Kindly throw some your kindness towards me for my problem sir ....> > With Regards & Respects,> G.Raja Shekher> Kurnool(AP)> > > ----- Forwarded Message ----> RAJA

SHEKHER <grs999> > Thu, February 4, 2010 11:22:23 AM> Fw: Re: reg. astrology> > > Dear Bhaskar Gariki, > >    Namaskars.As per the norms of the group. today i have sent a mail from my mobile as follows.> 11840,G.RAJA SHEKHER,KURNOOL, grs >      Sir, I request your goodselves to give an solution to my query..> > With Regards & Respects> G.Raja Shekher> Kurnool(Andhra Pradesh)> >  > > > ----- Forwarded Message ----> RAJA SHEKHER <grs999> > Wed, December 23, 2009 3:39:58 PM> Re: Re: reg. astrology> > > Dear Bhaskar Gariki, > >    Namaskars. As per your advise, i recalled my problem and opened an book of around 250 pages. I got the page no. is 135. Kindly suggest me an remedy  for this.> > Waiting for your reply ...> > With Regards & Respects, > G.Raja Shekher > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...>> > Tue, December 22, 2009 9:21:48 PM> Subject:

Re: reg. astrology> >  > Dear Raja Shekhar ji,> > I will answer only one Query. Whether you will have transfer this year and when. Please think of your problem for a moment and open a book of around 250 pages. Whatever Page you open, please give me the number of the page on the right hand side page.> > Bhaskar.> > , RAJA SHEKHER <grs999@> wrote:> >> > Dear Bhaskerji, > > > >    Namaskar. Thankyou very much for your kind reply. My query is as follows.> > > >    I have been transferred recently from Mahabubnagar to kurnool on 12-8-2009 and reported at kurnool on 7-9-2009. Now I want transfer either to hyderabad to near by hyderabad.> >  > >

Hence, I request to kindly predict  whether my transfer will take place during this year  or not ?..if so when? and With promotion or without promotion? Also  kindly predict what is the best period for me to try for transfer…and also I am worried about my son studies whose age is below 6 years and always would like to play..play.. play... Kindly predict in which field my son will shine. > >  > > Waiting for your kind reply ....> >  > > With Regards and respects, > > G.Raja Shekher> >  > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...>> > > > Tue, December 22, 2009 1:25:57 AM> >

Re: reg. astrology> > > >  > > Dear Raja sekhar ji,> > > > I can do this without looking up at Your childrens chart. This is possible in indian Astrology. > > > > You can also put up just one Query which chart can be made, as per Prashna Chart, which does not require your Birth details.> > > > regards/Bhaskar.> > > > , RAJA SHEKHER <grs999@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Bhaskerji, > > >  > > >      Pranam. I would like to know that i know my date of birth but dont know the time of birth. But i have the birth timings of my daughter and son. So now is it possible to study my astrology with the help of my daughter and sun pls?...> > >

> > > Waiting for your reply .....> > >  > > > With Regards> > > G.Raja Shekher> > >> >>