IndiaDivine.org

Forwarded mail from my personal id.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

I just received this mail from one of the members here whom I had replied to his Query a few months ago. I request all members who are getting replied here, to please put your feedbacks in the Group itself, so that the other members can also realise the potential power of astrology in Real Live Action, as done on tbhis Group. If You do not post your feedbacks here, then how will the other members nurture and strengthen their faith in this Great Divine Science ?

Now I would reply to this and other members, that if you found my replies accurate and wish to ask for more, then please pay for my Consultation fees and then ask further Queries. Because You will appreciate that if I start replying again and again to only one member in this manner, then the whole 12 months and 365 days will also be less to devote to a single family, because the member will ask for himself, for his wife, for his children, and then other relatives, and then keep coming for day to day problems again and again. This is not possible to reply from an astrologers side, as I have other members too, to look after, and prior to that I have my own family first, to look after. So be sensible and do not ask for more free stuff, once your turn is over.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

--- On Wed, 23/12/09, Bhiku Babaji Gaikwad <gaikwad1104 wrote:

Bhiku Babaji Gaikwad <gaikwad1104FEEDBACK FOR Message No 5784 Re: Future of my Son Aniket-owner Date: Wednesday, 23 December, 2009, 4:07 PM

Reference :- Message No 5784 by Bhaskarji dt 4.02.09

Respected Bhaskarji,

Very best wishes to you in advance for the new year.

This is to give you the feedback regarding your predictions given in Feb09 regarding my son"s Future.

As you had rightly said he lost his job and he couldnot get thr qualifying exams for higher education also.

I really appreciate the accuracy of your predictions.

He has not changed his residance yet.

But last sentence written by you is he will do very well professionally in his life. I request you to pl guide regarding this as I am more worried for him as he is jobless now.

Kindly advise.

Thanks and regards

B.B.GAIKWAD

----- Forwarded Message ----Bhiku Babaji Gaikwad <gaikwad1104 Sent: Thu, 5 February, 2009 8:22:09 AMRe: Re: Future of my Son Aniket

Dear Guruji,

Thank you very much for the guidance.

Only my worry is when he will do very well in his professional life.Would you suggest some pooja for him.

I will make it point to give you the feedback when he will be doing very well professionally

Thanks and regards

B.B.GAIKWAD

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Wednesday, 4 February, 2009 7:03:39 PM Re: Future of my Son Aniket

Dear Bhiku ji,Higher Education may , at this stage be difficult for him, and so will ajob too. Because he is not fit for a job and will be out very soon, evenif he gets one.Let him continue in the field where he has already been because theseactivities are related to mars ( mangal) which will influence him forthe next few years of his Life.He may change his residence soon as this is there on the cards.And You must not worry at all about him professionally, for he will dovery well, in his Life, you just wait and see.best wishes,Bhaskar., Bhiku Babaji Gaikwad<gaikwad1104@ ...> wrote:>> Respected Guruji,>> Many best wishes to you for your great service for the group.>> Kindly advise me regarding future of my son Aniket> He is B.E.( Electronics) from Pune University Passed in MAY 2007> He is working in the field of ERP ( computeres) But Not yet goodSalary and Knowledge.> He wants to go for Higher Education But not surE whether he can do ornot ?.> Pl advise me in which field he can go for higher Education..When willhe get good job?>> His DOB is 13.06.1986> Time of birth 21.21> Place of birth:- Satara District Maharashtra>> Thanks and Regards> B.B.GAIKWAD>>>> Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite group at http://in.promos. / groups/>

Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.