IndiaDivine.org

ONLINE COURSE FOR LEARNING KP (KRISHNAMURTHY PADHATI)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

I am beginning a Batch from January 2010 First week with a revised Fee structure. This is more in commensurate with demands of members who cannot pay Lump Sum. This tutorial will be interactive and Online and duration is for One Year.

The new Payment facility details as under- and if you wish to enroll for the Batch please do so immediately.

Dear Friends,

Due to request of certain members who cannot pay at a time, I have come up with revised Fees structure for the Astrology Course announced a few days back, as under -

Entry Fees - Rs.1000- (and Rs.1000 as Tuition fees every month)

Total Course Fees - Rs.12000-

Initial Payment - Would be Rs.2000- (Rs.1000 as Entry Fees + Rs.1000- for January 2010 Tuition Fees).

Subsequent payments to be deposited before the 7th of every current month. Example, for February 2010 the fees must be deposited before the 7th february of 2010, without our reminder. (I hope the above facility will facilitate many of you to join the course without a pinch to your pockets).

Minimum Batch - I would need minimum number of 50 students to begin the Course, otherwise it is not feasbile and practical to spend time on this, therefore you are free to bring in your friends who may want to join.

The Course Content would remain the same as announced earlier.

I add - It is my motto and I am commited to produce the best Astrologers in India and the world, under my guidance and supervision, who would be most sincere and honest to alleviate the sufferings of those who come in contact with them. I also guarantee to make you an Astrologer of worth within just TwoYears if you are sincere in Your Studies, Lessons, and the fortnightly tests which I would put up for my students regularly.

How will this course be different ?

We are here to predict and not generalise. Therefore we must learn real Predictive Astrology, which will be taught to you in this course. We are also looking for logic in predictions and not any guess work. So you will get to learn the why of many aspects of Astrology, in Our Course. We shall be taking 2 hours every week day evening and Sunday evening OnLine and this can be extended if retention value is noticed in the students over a span of next few months, when we would like to learn more and more.

The Course once again

Basic Online KP Course (One Year) First level

1) Predict what Life has in store for any native within 1 minute

2) Predict which periods will give him money within 1 minute

3) Predict which period will give money from Share Market within 1 minute

4) Predict when one can buy a house within 1 minute.

5) Predict when one will fail in his Love affairs, within 1 minute

6) Predict when one will have success in his Love affairs, within 1 minute

7) Predict when one will have marriage.

8) Predict when one will have children.

You will also be taught how to Do Birth Rectification, and Horary Charts when one does not have Birth Charts. Additionally you will be taught how to calculate manually the planetary positions and the nuances of Chart Making. This course will contain both theory and Practicals. We will be taking charts for discussions during the course and learn the why of what has been.

Certificates would be awarded and fortnightly exams would be taken to evaluate the students how far they have learnt successfully.

You will be taught how to predict using Ruling Planets in Advance KP Course. (Level 2) which would be available only to students who have cleared the first level.

1) With use of Ephemeris

2) Without use of Ephemeris and on finger tips in the

Course Fees - Rs.12000- + Entry Fees Rs.1000-

For those who have heard about the Krishnamurthy Padhati, and Shri Krishnamurthy ji as the originator of the KP System, I am informing them that I have learnt directly under the Guru-Shishya Parampara as under.

Shri Krishnamurthy ji.

His student - Shri Pandit Jyotindra Hasbe ji.

His student - Guru Shri Suresh Sahasne ji

His student - Myself.

Those interested (Only those who are serious may contact, Time wasters keep away) may contact me on my email id bhaskarjyotish Please do not correspond here in this Group.

If we have enough students opting for the course then we may go for a Open discussion in a private Group.

For Payment by Cheque/ demand Draft/ ECS (Electronic clearing system)Make A/c Payee Demand Draft in name of Krishna Kumar Bagri, and deposit in anyNearby Branch of Banks as under or, Online Transfer as under-1) Bank Name -Union Bank of IndiaA/c Name - Krishna Kumar BagriA/c type - SavingsA/c No. - 319002010530919Bank address - Prabhadevi ,Mumbai - 400 025 2) Bank Name - Axis Bank Ltd.A/c Name - Krishna Kumar BagriA/c Type - SavingsA/c No. - 060010100215206 Bank address - Dr. Annie Besant road, Worli, Mumbai- 400 025If sending Demand Draft by Mail, please ship your demand draft at:Address to-Bagri Krishna Kumar,257, Dr.Annie Besant Road,Ramodia Mansions No.1, Third Floor, Flat No.11,Opposite Century Bazaar,Worli,Mumbai 400 030

thanks and regards,

Bhaskar. Bombay. INDIA.

www.shrikrishnajyotish.com