IndiaDivine.org

transits

Rate this topic

Guest guest

//We can analyse all the nine planets in transit in this manner and we will

notice that this method gives much closer to real experience results. //

How will you apply the same rules for rahu and ketu when planets enter the star

of rahu and ketu as they do not own any house?

regards

santhosh

mathurastro <mathurastro

Wed, 6 January, 2010 1:04:18 PM

Transits

You may like to read an article on Transits at

http://mathurastro. blogspot. com/2010/ 01/analysis- of-transit. html

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

http://in./

• 2 weeks later...

Dear members

Bhaskar ji has given a simple and a clear explanation on how to judge transit in

other forum.I would like to thank bhaskar ji for that.

Regards

Girish

Dear Ramola ji,

>

> Its very rare that astrologers can actually predict the transit results

and get confused int he maze of hundreds of supposedly rules given in the texts,

which are actually not matching the reality in Life of a native in Life's

journey.

>

> The way to check transit results not only for the Nodes BUT for every

planet is -

>

> Check any planet in transit is transitting in what nakshatra. Check the

owner of the nakshatra. That will guide you to the results which the native will

face in his Life.

>

> Example -

>

> Suppose we want to check the transit results of the Sun for a Leo

nativity. Suppose the Sun is transiting in Scorpio in jyestha. jyestha is owned

by Mercury. Mercury owns the 2nd and the 11th for Leo,so this means that the

transit of the Sun is going to bring in wealth and gains for the native. But how

will the money come ? It will come through the 4th house singnifications since

the Sun is transiting in Scorpio which is the 4th house for a Leo nativity. This

means that the native can earn through his mother, or constructions, or Coaching

classes, or selling Sharbat or Agriculture, or whatever.... .. One can also time

the event when he will receive money. How ? See the Sun will transit in Scorpio

always in the month of November every year. Jyestha begins from 16.40 degrees in

Scorpio. around 16th November the Sun changes to Scorpio. we need 16 degrees, so

add 16 days to 16th November and we get the 2nd of december approximately as the

time from which the native will start getting wealth and gains.

>

> All this can be done on the fingertips without referring the Ephemeris.

>

> And they do not teach you all this in Jyotish institutes or Astrology

courses. This can come only from a Good GURU who loves to share.

>

> I hope you will thank me for the above sharing though I am no Guru.

>

> best wishes,

> Bhaskar.

>

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Sir,

Thank you very muhc for sharing this great piece of knwoledge.

Regards

dinesh

Girish <horamag Sent: Mon, 18 January, 2010 5:09:11 PM transits

Dear membersBhaskar ji has given a simple and a clear explanation on how to judge transit in other forum.I would like to thank bhaskar ji for that.RegardsGirishDear Ramola ji,>> Its very rare that astrologers can actually predict the transit results and get confused int he maze of hundreds of supposedly rules given in the texts, which are actually not matching the reality in Life of a native in Life's journey.>> The way to check transit results not only for the Nodes BUT for every planet is ->> Check any planet in transit is transitting in what nakshatra. Check the owner of the nakshatra. That will guide you to the results which the native will face in his Life.>> Example ->> Suppose we want to check the transit results of the Sun for a Leo nativity. Suppose the Sun is transiting in Scorpio in jyestha. jyestha is owned by Mercury. Mercury owns the 2nd and the

11th for Leo,so this means that the transit of the Sun is going to bring in wealth and gains for the native. But how will the money come ? It will come through the 4th house singnifications since the Sun is transiting in Scorpio which is the 4th house for a Leo nativity. This means that the native can earn through his mother, or constructions, or Coaching classes, or selling Sharbat or Agriculture, or whatever.... .. One can also time the event when he will receive money. How ? See the Sun will transit in Scorpio always in the month of November every year. Jyestha begins from 16.40 degrees in Scorpio. around 16th November the Sun changes to Scorpio. we need 16 degrees, so add 16 days to 16th November and we get the 2nd of december approximately as the time from which the native will start getting wealth and gains.>> All this can be done on the fingertips without referring the Ephemeris.>> And they do not teach you all this in

Jyotish institutes or Astrology courses. This can come only from a Good GURU who loves to share.>> I hope you will thank me for the above sharing though I am no Guru.>> best wishes,> Bhaskar.>

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Dear BahskarjiThanks for the knowledge,how can be apply this for a important transit like Saturn ,do you see it from moon or lagnaRegardsPuneet Ahuja --- On Sun, 31/1/10, Dinesh Upadhyay <dineshupadhyay19 wrote:Dinesh Upadhyay <dineshupadhyay19Re: transits Date: Sunday, 31 January, 2010, 6:43 AM

Dear Sir,

Regards

dinesh

Girish <horamag >Mon, 18 January, 2010 5:09:11 PM transits

Dear membersBhaskar ji has given a simple and a clear explanation on how to judge transit in other forum.I would like to thank bhaskar ji for that.RegardsGirishDear Ramola ji,>> Its very rare that astrologers can actually predict the transit results and get confused int he maze of hundreds of supposedly rules given in the texts, which are actually not matching the reality in Life of a native in Life's journey.>> The way to check transit results not only for the Nodes BUT for every planet is ->> Check any planet in transit is transitting in what nakshatra. Check the owner of the nakshatra. That will guide you to the results which the native will face in his Life.>> Example ->> Suppose we want to check the transit results of the Sun for a Leo nativity. Suppose the Sun is transiting in Scorpio in jyestha. jyestha is owned by Mercury. Mercury owns the 2nd and the

11th for Leo,so this means that the transit of the Sun is going to bring in wealth and gains for the native. But how will the money come ? It will come through the 4th house singnifications since the Sun is transiting in Scorpio which is the 4th house for a Leo nativity. This means that the native can earn through his mother, or constructions, or Coaching classes, or selling Sharbat or Agriculture, or whatever.... .. One can also time the event when he will receive money. How ? See the Sun will transit in Scorpio always in the month of November every year. Jyestha begins from 16.40 degrees in Scorpio. around 16th November the Sun changes to Scorpio. we need 16 degrees, so add 16 days to 16th November and we get the 2nd of december approximately as the time from which the native will start getting wealth and gains.>> All this can be done on the fingertips without referring the Ephemeris.>> And they do not teach you all this in

Jyotish institutes or Astrology courses. This can come only from a Good GURU who loves to share.>> I hope you will thank me for the above sharing though I am no Guru.>> best wishes,> Bhaskar.>

Dear BhaskarjiThanks for the knowledge,how can be apply this for a important transit like Saturn ,do you see it from moon or lagnaRegardsPuneet Ahuja --- On Sun, 31/1/10, Dinesh Upadhyay <dineshupadhyay19@ > wrote:Dinesh Upadhyay <dineshupadhyay19@ >Re: transitsSunday, 31 January, 2010, 6:43 AM

Dear Sir,

Regards

dinesh

Dear Puneet,

Preferably from lagna for correct results.

This is my view.

Regards,

Sujit

-

puneet ahuja

Monday, February 01, 2010 9:43 AM

Re: transits

Dear BahskarjiThanks for the knowledge,how can be apply this for a important transit like Saturn ,do you see it from moon or lagnaRegardsPuneet Ahuja --- On Sun, 31/1/10, Dinesh Upadhyay <dineshupadhyay19 > wrote:

Dinesh Upadhyay <dineshupadhyay19 >Re: transits Date: Sunday, 31 January, 2010, 6:43 AM

Dear Sir,

Regards

dinesh

Dear membersBhaskar ji has given a simple and a clear explanation on how to judge transit in other forum.I would like to thank bhaskar ji for that.RegardsGirishDear Ramola ji,>> Its very rare that astrologers can actually predict the transit results and get confused int he maze of hundreds of supposedly rules given in the texts, which are actually not matching the reality in Life of a native in Life's journey.>> The way to check transit results not only for the Nodes BUT for every planet is ->> Check any planet in transit is transitting in what nakshatra. Check the owner of the nakshatra. That will guide you to the results which the native will face in his Life.>> Example ->> Suppose we want to check the transit results of the Sun for a Leo nativity. Suppose the Sun is transiting in Scorpio in jyestha. jyestha is owned by Mercury. Mercury owns the 2nd and the 11th for Leo,so this means that the transit of the Sun is going to bring in wealth and gains for the native. But how will the money come ? It will come through the 4th house singnifications since the Sun is transiting in Scorpio which is the 4th house for a Leo nativity. This means that the native can earn through his mother, or constructions, or Coaching classes, or selling Sharbat or Agriculture, or whatever.... .. One can also time the event when he will receive money. How ? See the Sun will transit in Scorpio always in the month of November every year. Jyestha begins from 16.40 degrees in Scorpio. around 16th November the Sun changes to Scorpio. we need 16 degrees, so add 16 days to 16th November and we get the 2nd of december approximately as the time from which the native will start getting wealth and gains.>> All this can be done on the fingertips without referring the Ephemeris.>> And they do not teach you all this in Jyotish institutes or Astrology courses. This can come only from a Good GURU who loves to share.>> I hope you will thank me for the above sharing though I am no Guru.>> best wishes,> Bhaskar.>