IndiaDivine.org

Fw: Please clarify about her pregnency

Rate this topic

Guest guest

--- On Thu, 8/10/09, Jeevan Babu <rjeevanbabu wrote:

Jeevan Babu <rjeevanbabu Please clarify about her pregnency Date: Thursday, 8 October, 2009, 3:25 PM

Respected swamy ji, My name: JEEVAN BABU.RDOB: 27.09.1977.Time: 12:35 (mid night.)Place of birth: CHITTOOR,AP.I got engaged with a girl,from own native. When I showed her HOROSCOpe to one very relaiable astrologer he told that she will have a very big problem during her pregnency. He told that there are possibilities of her death. From then i have lost my peace of mind. Here details are as follows,NAME :JYOTHY.PDOB :21.04.1983.Time :04:35 AmPlace of birth :CHITTOOR,AP.Respected swamy ji please tell me if it is real. what should we do to avoid the problem. I want her at any cost, I do not want to reveal this to her in any way. From child hood she suffered very badly,Now she is mother less,also now as though now she does not have her father. Pla help us swamiji We are waiting for your kind reply and help.Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how. http://in.overview. mail.. com/photos

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.