IndiaDivine.org

Indian Kachua alias Prashant Pandey

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Indian Kachua alias Prashant Pandey

This is just to inform all the members over here, that Indian Kachua whowas an imposter in this Group, and actually Prashant Pandey alias LalitMishra, which he has accepted in one of his mails to me, has nowaccelerated copy pasting mails to all members , and forwarding my mailstoo. This is not an issue. The issue is this, that he has been writingalll nonsense in my mails and been sending them to all, making it appearthat I have written those mails to him.In fact my mails have been just requests to him, not to waste time and indulgein nonsense behaviour, but he changes the wordings to suit him, so thathe can create a bad image of me to others. This does not matter to me,for I have never cared for images. But I must inform the truth to thegood members here, that I have not written all the nonsense which heforwards to all members, but is his own creations.I am very much capable of writing what he has written, but these days Ido not indulge in this rotten stuff, so please do not understand thatwhat You read comes from me. It comes from his creations. The forwardedid may be mines, but what is written there - the wordings mentionedthere are his. I am not going to reply any further mails to him from nowon. So if you receive any mails forwarded as written by me, pleaseinform me, and I will report him immediately in case of forgery and havehim arrested. Already he has written a mail to Neelamji (one of the respected members of this and other Groups) that he will torture andkill her, and so he has written to me, which is enough proof to put himbehind bars.... We have responded him only after his writing such mailsto us, and not before.

He is a blot on the Brahmin community, for no good Brahmin will use the roadside language which he has used in the mails. Such people cannot do anything in Life so they try to make a name for themselves by hitting at people sitting on higher places than them, and destroy what others have done. Such people also cannot earn money, and I know that mothers of such people wash utensils in others homes, and their sons like this one take their daily earnings to spend on booze and standing on the roadside after 6.30 pm and watching the mohalla ladies pass by, near the pan ki dukaan at the nukkad of the galli. If they ahd some shame they would nto have wasted their precious times on indulging in rotten stuff, rather utilized it by working and earning to keep their family members in comfort.

He created a Jyotish group about twio years ago but could not manage more than 100 odd members till date, because people can these days see through all evil and cannot be fooled easily. I also am sure that these 100 ids are fake ones created by him to make it appear that the Group has got some memberships.

It is a great shame that being a Brahmin he is doing the job of a Kshatriya while persons like me who are Vaishyas have to do jobs of Brahmins. This is ghor Kaliyuga as mentioned clearly in the Ramayana. He has spoilt his destiny not only in this world but the other world too by indulging in downtrodden actions and heinous type of talking and thoughts. God only can help him now.best wishes,Bhaskar.