IndiaDivine.org

WHEN WILL I HAVE A CHILD

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Friend,

Your time of birth needs some recification.

Accordingly as per rectified time,you can expect a child

before Dec2009.If this period skips,delay for few years

can not be denied.This cld be upto Apr2013 possibly.

Your Rasi as well as Sapatmsa chart shows obstacles/delay

by Saturns in progeny.

Status of Karka for 5th house,Mars, is also effected

by its placement with malefic Venus in divisional chart.

Coming month,April, may keep you busy and also

showing much concern in this specific area.

Anup

MS <mschikaaku wrote:

Namaskar Gurujans

Please find the birth details of my husband and mine as below. Could any one

please let me know what are the prospects of we having a child and when can we

expect.

My husband is going through Ashtama sani period till Sep2009 and both of us are

going through Jupiter Mahadasa.

my details

> Date of birth - 5th july 1976

> time of birth - 5:30PM IST

> place of birth - hyderabad, india

> Star - chitha 3rd padam

> raasi - thula

>

> My husbands details

> Date of Birth - 6th Jan 1974

> time of birth - 10AM IST

> place of birth - vijayawada, India

> Star - Rohini

> Raasi - Vrishabha

>

> we got married in november 2005.

I really appreciate your advice and please let me know if I have to perform any

remedies.

Thank You!

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

• 1 year later...

Respected Sir,

I Sudhir kumar a professional request you to please please guide me and help me , I have been married from last 7 years , but we could not have a a babby till now. We have consulted all leading doctors and all reports are normal. I request you to please please look into mine and my wifes birth details and give your valuable guidence . Sir i will remain details SUDHIR KUMAR -- 30-JULY-1970 , TIME -- 11PM , PLACE - NIRWANA--DIST-JIND

MRS ANITA --DOB- 20-NOVEMBER - 1973, TIME -- 8AM , PLACE -MOONAK DIST TOHANA

Thanks and regards

udai gupta

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Dear Sudhir ji,

Please do not send me sms again and again, and read the Home Page properly once again.

since you do selective reading, I will once again Copy paste the same for your kind reading..

6)Do not put two charts for reading

regards,Bhaskar.

, Sudhir Kumar <sudhirkumar_ca wrote:>> > > Respected Sir,> > > I Sudhir kumar a professional request you to please please guide me and help me , I have been married from last 7 years , but we could not have a a babby till now. We have consulted all leading doctors and all reports are normal. I request you to please please look into mine and my wifes birth details and give your valuable guidence . Sir i will remain details SUDHIR KUMAR -- 30-JULY-1970 , TIME -- 11PM , PLACE - NIRWANA--DIST-JIND> > MRS ANITA --DOB- 20-NOVEMBER - 1973, TIME -- 8AM , PLACE -MOONAK DIST TOHANA > > Thanks and regards> udai gupta > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in./>

Guest guest

Respected Sir Ji ,

Thanks for your reply, I HAVE READ THE HOME PAGE AND FEEL SORRY TO PUT 2 BIRTHDETAILS . SIR I REALLY DO NOT KNOW WHOSE BIRTH DETAILS NEEDED TO CHECK FOR THE BIRTH OF CHILD , SO I PUT BOTH BIRTHDETAILS - MINE AND MY WIFE

SIR , YOU WITH YOUR VAST KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIANCE PLEASE CHECK THE BIRTHDETAILS WHICH IS REQUIRED AND PLEASE GUIDE ME ON WHEN CAN I HAVE A CHILD , I REMAIN VERRY WORRIED AND TENSED DUE TO THIS

THANKS AND REGARDS

--- On Sun, 28/2/10, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: WHEN WILL I HAVE A CHILD Date: Sunday, 28 February, 2010, 5:21 PM

Dear Sudhir ji,

Please do not send me sms again and again, and read the Home Page properly once again.

since you do selective reading, I will once again Copy paste the same for your kind reading..

6)Do not put two charts for reading

regards,Bhaskar.

, Sudhir Kumar <sudhirkumar_ ca wrote:>> > > Respected Sir,> > > I Sudhir kumar a professional request you to please please guide me and help me , I have been married from last 7 years , but we could not have a a babby till now. We have consulted all leading doctors and all reports are normal. I request you to please please look into mine and my wifes birth details and give your valuable guidence . Sir i will remain details SUDHIR KUMAR -- 30-JULY-1970 , TIME -- 11PM , PLACE - NIRWANA--DIST- JIND> > MRS ANITA --DOB- 20-NOVEMBER - 1973, TIME -- 8AM , PLACE -MOONAK DIST TOHANA > > Thanks and regards> > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your

Homepage. http://in.. com/>

Guest guest

Dear Sudhir ji,

Please give me the nearest railway station (Important) near your Birth

place - Nirwana and also tell me how far it is from your birth place by

app. kms or by journey time. . I cant find the place . I have spent 10

minutes already in searching for this...

regards/Bhaskar.

, Sudhir Kumar <sudhirkumar_ca

wrote:

>

> Respected Sir Ji ,

> Â

> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â

Thanks for your reply, I   HAVE READ

THE HOME PAGE ANDÂ Â FEEL SORRYÂ Â TO PUTÂ 2Â

BIRTHDETAILS . SIR I REALLY DO NOT KNOW WHOSE BIRTH

DETAILSÂ NEEDED TO CHECK FOR THE BIRTH OF CHILD , SO I PUT BOTH

BIRTHDETAILSÂ Â - MINE AND MY WIFE

> SIRÂ Â , YOU WITH YOUR VAST KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIANCEÂ

PLEASE CHECKÂ THEÂ BIRTHDETAILSÂ WHICHÂ IS REQUIRED AND

PLEASE GUIDE ME ONÂ Â WHEN CAN IÂ HAVE A CHILD , I REMAIN

VERRYÂ WORRIED AND TENSED DUE TO THIS

> Â

> THANKS AND REGARDS

> Â Â

> --- On Sun, 28/2/10, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

>

> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish

> Re: WHEN WILL I HAVE A CHILD

>

> Sunday, 28 February, 2010, 5:21 PM

>

>

> Â

>

>

>

>

> Dear Sudhir ji,

> Please do not send me sms again and again, and read the Home Page

properly once again.

> since you do selective reading, I will once again Copy paste the same

for your kind reading..

> 6)Do not put two charts for reading

> regards,

> Bhaskar.

> Â

>

> , Sudhir Kumar <sudhirkumar_ ca@

wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> > Respected Sir,

> > Â

> > Â

> > I Sudhir kumar a  professional requestÂ

you to please please guide me and help me , I have been married from

last 7 years , but  we could not have a a babby till now.

We have consulted all leading doctors and all reports areÂ

normal. I request you to please please look into mine and my wifesÂ

birth details and give your valuable guidence  .

Sir i will remain  details  SUDHIR KUMAR -- 30-JULY-1970 , TIME

-- 11PM , PLACE - NIRWANA--DIST- JIND

> >

> > MRS ANITA --DOB- 20-NOVEMBER - 1973, TIME -- 8AM , PLACE -MOONAK

DIST TOHANA

> > Â

> > Thanks and regards

> >Â Â Â >

> >

> > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

http://in.. com/

> >

>

>

http://in./

>

Guest guest

Respected Sir Ji ,

Thanks for your reply and support ,

NIRWANA -- DIST - JIND ( HARYANA) -- ITS A BORDER DISTRICT NEAR SANGRUR( PUNJAB) -- THE DETAILS ARE --

Location and Boundaries- The district lies in the North of Haryana between 29.03’ and 29.51’ North latitude & 75.53’ and 76.47’ East longitude. On its East and North-East lie the districts of Panipat, Karnal and Kaithal respectively. Its boundary line on the North forms the inter-state Haryana- Punjab border with Patiala and Sangurar districts of Punjab. In the West and South-West it has a common boundary with district Hisar & Fatehabad and in its South and South-East lies the district of Rohtak and Sonipat respectively.

THANKS AND REGARDS

SUDHIR KUMAR --- On Wed, 3/3/10, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: WHEN WILL I HAVE A CHILD Date: Wednesday, 3 March, 2010, 12:43 AM

Dear Sudhir ji,Please give me the nearest railway station (Important) near your Birthplace - Nirwana and also tell me how far it is from your birth place byapp. kms or by journey time. . I cant find the place . I have spent 10minutes already in searching for this...regards/Bhaskar., Sudhir Kumar <sudhirkumar_ cawrote:>> Respected Sir Ji ,> Â>              Â   Thanks for your reply, I   HAVE READTHE HOME PAGE AND  FEEL SORRY  TO PUT 2 BIRTHDETAILS . SIR I REALLY DO NOT KNOW WHOSE BIRTHDETAILS NEEDED TO CHECK FOR THE BIRTH OF CHILD , SO I PUT BOTHBIRTHDETAILS  - MINE AND MY

WIFE> SIRÂ Â , YOU WITH YOUR VAST KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIANCEÂ PLEASE CHECKÂ THEÂ BIRTHDETAILSÂ WHICHÂ IS REQUIRED ANDPLEASE GUIDE ME ONÂ Â WHEN CAN IÂ HAVE A CHILD , I REMAINVERRYÂ WORRIED AND TENSED DUE TO THIS> Â> THANKS AND REGARDS> Â Â> --- On Sun, 28/2/10, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:>>> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> Re: WHEN WILL I HAVE A CHILD> > Sunday, 28 February, 2010, 5:21 PM>>> Â>>>>> Dear Sudhir ji,> Please do not send me sms again and again, and read the Home Pageproperly once again.> since you do selective reading, I will

once again Copy paste the samefor your kind reading..> 6)Do not put two charts for reading> regards,> Bhaskar.> Â>> , Sudhir Kumar <sudhirkumar_ ca@wrote:> >> >> >> > Respected Sir,> > Â> > Â> > I Sudhir kumar a  professional requestÂyou to please please guide me and help me , I have been married fromlast 7 years , but  we could not have a a babby till now.We have consulted all leading doctors and all reports are normal. I request you to please please look into mine and my wifes birth details and give your valuable guidence  .Sir i will remain  details  SUDHIR KUMAR -- 30-JULY-1970 , TIME-- 11PM , PLACE - NIRWANA--DIST- JIND> >> > MRS ANITA --DOB- 20-NOVEMBER - 1973, TIME -- 8AM , PLACE -MOONAKDIST

TOHANA> > Â> > Thanks and regards> >Â Â Â >> >> > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.http://in.. com/> >>>>>>>>>> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.http://in.. com/>

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Guest guest

Sir my place of birth is NARWANA (Dist. Jind, Haryana) not NIRWANA

Sorry for inconvenience--- On Tue, 2/3/10, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: WHEN WILL I HAVE A CHILD Date: Tuesday, 2 March, 2010, 7:13 PM

Dear Sudhir ji,Please give me the nearest railway station (Important) near your Birthplace - Nirwana and also tell me how far it is from your birth place byapp. kms or by journey time. . I cant find the place . I have spent 10minutes already in searching for this...regards/Bhaskar., Sudhir Kumar <sudhirkumar_ cawrote:>> Respected Sir Ji ,> Â>              Â   Thanks for your reply, I   HAVE READTHE HOME PAGE AND  FEEL SORRY  TO PUT 2 BIRTHDETAILS . SIR I REALLY DO NOT KNOW WHOSE BIRTHDETAILS NEEDED TO CHECK FOR THE BIRTH OF CHILD , SO I PUT BOTHBIRTHDETAILS  - MINE AND MY

WIFE> SIRÂ Â , YOU WITH YOUR VAST KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIANCEÂ PLEASE CHECKÂ THEÂ BIRTHDETAILSÂ WHICHÂ IS REQUIRED ANDPLEASE GUIDE ME ONÂ Â WHEN CAN IÂ HAVE A CHILD , I REMAINVERRYÂ WORRIED AND TENSED DUE TO THIS> Â> THANKS AND REGARDS> Â Â> --- On Sun, 28/2/10, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:>>> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> Re: WHEN WILL I HAVE A CHILD> > Sunday, 28 February, 2010, 5:21 PM>>> Â>>>>> Dear Sudhir ji,> Please do not send me sms again and again, and read the Home Pageproperly once again.> since you do selective reading, I will

once again Copy paste the samefor your kind reading..> 6)Do not put two charts for reading> regards,> Bhaskar.> Â>> , Sudhir Kumar <sudhirkumar_ ca@wrote:> >> >> >> > Respected Sir,> > Â> > Â> > I Sudhir kumar a  professional requestÂyou to please please guide me and help me , I have been married fromlast 7 years , but  we could not have a a babby till now.We have consulted all leading doctors and all reports are normal. I request you to please please look into mine and my wifes birth details and give your valuable guidence  .Sir i will remain  details  SUDHIR KUMAR -- 30-JULY-1970 , TIME-- 11PM , PLACE - NIRWANA--DIST- JIND> >> > MRS ANITA --DOB- 20-NOVEMBER - 1973, TIME -- 8AM , PLACE -MOONAKDIST

TOHANA> > Â> > Thanks and regards> >Â Â Â >> >> > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.http://in.. com/> >>>>>>>>>> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.http://in.. com/>

Guest guest

dear

it is near ghaso then it is right lat 7 longitude--- On Wed, 3/3/10, Sudhir Kumar <sudhirkumar_ca wrote:

Sudhir Kumar <sudhirkumar_caRe: Re: WHEN WILL I HAVE A CHILD Date: Wednesday, March 3, 2010, 2:29 PM

Sir my place of birth is NARWANA (Dist. Jind, Haryana) not NIRWANA

Sorry for inconvenience--- On Tue, 2/3/10, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> Re: WHEN WILL I HAVE A CHILDTuesday, 2 March, 2010, 7:13 PM

Dear Sudhir ji,Please give me the nearest railway station (Important) near your Birthplace - Nirwana and also tell me how far it is from your birth place byapp. kms or by journey time. . I cant find the place . I have spent 10minutes already in searching for this...regards/Bhaskar., Sudhir Kumar <sudhirkumar_ cawrote:>> Respected Sir Ji ,> Â>              Â   Thanks for your reply, I   HAVE READTHE HOME PAGE AND  FEEL SORRY  TO PUT 2 BIRTHDETAILS . SIR I REALLY DO NOT KNOW WHOSE BIRTHDETAILS NEEDED TO CHECK FOR THE BIRTH OF CHILD , SO I PUT

BOTHBIRTHDETAILSÂ Â - MINE AND MY WIFE> SIRÂ Â , YOU WITH YOUR VAST KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIANCEÂ PLEASE CHECKÂ THEÂ BIRTHDETAILSÂ WHICHÂ IS REQUIRED ANDPLEASE GUIDE ME ONÂ Â WHEN CAN IÂ HAVE A CHILD , I REMAINVERRYÂ WORRIED AND TENSED DUE TO THIS> Â> THANKS AND REGARDS> Â Â> --- On Sun, 28/2/10, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:>>> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> Re: WHEN WILL I HAVE A CHILD> > Sunday, 28 February, 2010, 5:21 PM>>> Â>>>>> Dear Sudhir ji,> Please do not send me sms again and again, and read the Home Pageproperly once

again.> since you do selective reading, I will once again Copy paste the samefor your kind reading..> 6)Do not put two charts for reading> regards,> Bhaskar.> Â>> , Sudhir Kumar <sudhirkumar_ ca@wrote:> >> >> >> > Respected Sir,> > Â> > Â> > I Sudhir kumar a  professional requestÂyou to please please guide me and help me , I have been married fromlast 7 years , but  we could not have a a babby till now.We have consulted all leading doctors and all reports are normal. I request you to please please look into mine and my wifes birth details and give your valuable guidence  .Sir i will remain  details  SUDHIR KUMAR -- 30-JULY-1970 , TIME-- 11PM , PLACE -

NIRWANA--DIST- JIND> >> > MRS ANITA --DOB- 20-NOVEMBER - 1973, TIME -- 8AM , PLACE -MOONAKDIST TOHANA> > Â> > Thanks and regards> >Â Â Â >> >> > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.http://in.. com/> >>>>>>>>>> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.http://in.. com/>

Guest guest

Dear Sudhir ji,

Your chart does not show any afflictions in area of Child- Birth.

I have seen your wifes chart too.

That also does not show any afflictions, except that Saturn is aspecting

the House of child in her Kundli, and also the 5th Lord neecha or

debilitated and the badhaksthandhipati Moon aspecting the 5th house.

I only see one reason for the delay in practical sense which is that you

must have deliberately used some contraceptive measures immediately

after marriage for along stretch of time to avoid becoming parents

early.

Now we wil talk of the present -

Your chart shows promise of Child Birth after January 2011.

Your wifes chart shows promise of Child Birth after April 2011.

Do not miss this chance now.

regards/Bhaskar.

, Sudhir Kumar <sudhirkumar_ca

wrote:

>

> Sir my place of birth is NARWANA (Dist. Jind, Haryana) not NIRWANA

> Â

> Sorry for inconvenience

>

> --- On Tue, 2/3/10, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

>

> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish

> Re: WHEN WILL I HAVE A CHILD

>

> Tuesday, 2 March, 2010, 7:13 PM

>

>

> Â

>

>

>

>

> Dear Sudhir ji,

>

> Please give me the nearest railway station (Important) near your Birth

> place - Nirwana and also tell me how far it is from your birth place

by

> app. kms or by journey time. . I cant find the place . I have spent 10

> minutes already in searching for this...

>

> regards/Bhaskar.

>

> , Sudhir Kumar <sudhirkumar_ ca@

> wrote:

> >

> > Respected Sir Ji ,

> > Â

> > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â

Â

>    Thanks for your reply, I Â

HAVE READ

> THE HOME PAGE ANDÂ Â FEEL SORRYÂ Â TO PUTÂ

2Â

> BIRTHDETAILS . SIR I REALLY DO NOT KNOW WHOSE BIRTH

> DETAILSÂ NEEDED TO CHECK FOR THE BIRTH OF CHILD , SO I PUT BOTH

> BIRTHDETAILSÂ Â - MINE AND MY WIFE

> > SIRÂ Â , YOU WITH YOUR VAST KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIANCEÂ

> PLEASE CHECKÂ THEÂ BIRTHDETAILSÂ WHICHÂ IS

REQUIRED AND

> PLEASE GUIDE ME ONÂ Â WHEN CAN IÂ HAVE A CHILD , I

REMAIN

> VERRYÂ WORRIED AND TENSED DUE TO THIS

> > Â

> > THANKS AND REGARDS

> > Â Â

> > --- On Sun, 28/2/10, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:

> >

> >

> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...

> > Re: WHEN WILL I HAVE A CHILD

> >

> > Sunday, 28 February, 2010, 5:21 PM

> >

> >

> > Â

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Sudhir ji,

> > Please do not send me sms again and again, and read the Home Page

> properly once again.

> > since you do selective reading, I will once again Copy paste the

same

> for your kind reading..

> > 6)Do not put two charts for reading

> > regards,

> > Bhaskar.

> > Â

> >

> > , Sudhir Kumar <sudhirkumar_

ca@

> wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Respected Sir,

> > > Â

> > > Â

> > > I Sudhir kumar a  professionalÂ

requestÂ

> you to please please guide me and help me , I have been married from

> last 7 years , but  we could not have a a babby till

now.

> We have consulted all leading doctors and all reports areÂ

> normal. I request you to please please look into mine and my

wifesÂ

> birth details and give your valuable guidenceÂ

> Sir i will remain  details  SUDHIR KUMAR -- 30-JULY-1970 ,

TIME

> -- 11PM , PLACE - NIRWANA--DIST- JIND

> > >

> > > MRS ANITA --DOB- 20-NOVEMBER - 1973, TIME -- 8AM , PLACE -MOONAK

> DIST TOHANA

> > > Â

> > > Thanks and regards

> > >Â Â Â >

> > >

> > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your

Homepage.

> http://in.. com/

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

> http://in.. com/

> >

>

>

>

http://in./

>