IndiaDivine.org

Is sun a fast-moving planet or a slow-moving in Ithasala Yoga calculation?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello. I thank you for the knowledge that flows from this forum.

I have only one question. Is the sun considered a fast-moving

planet or a slow moving planet when calculating an ithasala yoga?

For instance, where the lagna is Sagittarius and the 9th House is Leo.

The Lords are Guru & Surya.

I can calculate the aspects and motion.

But I do not know if the sun is considered

faster or slower than Jupiter.

Thank you.

Guest guest

Dear Marc,

Itshala is a term used in Annual Horoscopy. The aspect rules are

different there. Please tell us what they are and how do you see aspects

in this form of Study.

What is your knowledge of the daily motions of the planets, by the

way...

regards,

Bhaskar.

, " Marc " <louparte wrote:

>

> Hello. I thank you for the knowledge that flows from this forum.

>

> I have only one question. Is the sun considered a fast-moving

> planet or a slow moving planet when calculating an ithasala yoga?

>

> For instance, where the lagna is Sagittarius and the 9th House is Leo.

> The Lords are Guru & Surya.

>

> I can calculate the aspects and motion.

> But I do not know if the sun is considered

> faster or slower than Jupiter.

>

> Thank you.

>

Guest guest

I am making a horary chart. The two planets of interest are

jupiter and the sun. Jupiter is the lagna lord, Sagg. The sun is

the 9th house lord, Leo.

I see jupiter is at 11 AQ.

I see the sun at 27 Capricorn.

When I wrote Ithasala yoga, I meant:

" Ithasala yoga: This yoga is made if a faster planet has a lesser longitude than

a slower planet. This yoga is beneficial, because the planets approach each

other and in the future the aspect will be exact. This is the moment when the

promise of the aspect will be fulfilled. In Western astrology this is called an

applying aspect. "

If the sun is considered a slow-moving planet, it will yield a different result

from if it is considered a fast-moving planet.

, " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

>

> Dear Marc,

>

> Itshala is a term used in Annual Horoscopy. The aspect rules are

> different there. Please tell us what they are and how do you see aspects

> in this form of Study.

>

> What is your knowledge of the daily motions of the planets, by the

> way...

>

> regards,

>

> Bhaskar.

>

>

>

>

> , " Marc " <louparte@> wrote:

> >

> > Hello. I thank you for the knowledge that flows from this forum.

> >

> > I have only one question. Is the sun considered a fast-moving

> > planet or a slow moving planet when calculating an ithasala yoga?

> >

> > For instance, where the lagna is Sagittarius and the 9th House is Leo.

> > The Lords are Guru & Surya.

> >

> > I can calculate the aspects and motion.

> > But I do not know if the sun is considered

> > faster or slower than Jupiter.

> >

> > Thank you.

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Marc Ji Your question was based on Taajika system of astrology where in many part of North india pundits use it for yrly prediction (annual Horoscopy )depending on sun's return to natal position and also uses for quick prashna .Tho i hav seen references abt how they use in predicting a birth chart i never was comfortable abt this system in predicting birth charts other than prashna and according toLate shri BV raman even in prashna it can giv max 50% accuracy only as Human prashna is very very complicated and it depends on person and his karma prarabda .Also a sign rises and sets in 2 hrs time and so if there is 10 visitors/queries the astrologers will grope in dark on what to say as prediction .(sure there is some secrets with parampara and they says they can handle 12 queries with a lagna Time tho i can handle max 6 persons with confidence only with this method --but i cannot say i am using a pure Taajika method ).So this system is slighly diffrnt frm Vedic astrological methods and due the very reasons in kerala the high caste conservativ pundits other than some lower castes dont use or propogate this system due this aversion .Where as in North india i find the brahmin pundits are more into this and even in Lal kitab .( Lal kitab pundits pls excuse me where as i am just mentioning some history and cultural diffrnce and this is what i cud gather frm various gurus )the yogas and aspects r diffrnt in this system than vedic astrology .for exmple when 2 planets are opposite each other vedic system takes this as supporting aspect ( the results may b good or bad )where as in Taajika it is a enmical aspect and it can mar the mutual effects .What i hav gathered frm old latin records of Monasteries of old israeil /greece and Italy ( one man who lived among this monks has told me this--he was an orphan and adopted by Monks ) collected and studied by jesuit xian preists ( they hav very very old records of arabic and sanskrit astrological books and kept in monastries ) most of this has influenced western astrological concepts and many many vital points in charts they call it as arabic points ,so the migration route is very clear here Now let me answer ur question the speed of the planets are based on their natural speed only so sat is slowest ,then jup ,then mars .then sun ,then venus ,then merc and finaly it is moon who is the slowest planet and if indicator planets or moon ( also as Indicator of Mind ) is in ithasala ( means less degree than other slower planet who is indicating an event )there is high chances of events to get happened But let me add one more point here -in ur case the sag Lagna rises with a papodaya as rahu is in it ( if u r using siderial chart ) and more over sun is having more degrees than lagna lord ,so it is considered as Muthashala yoga or seperating aspect which is not beneficial also lagna has a malefic rahu hence the event need not happen in the way u expected or it will giv u more tensions and problems than one expected ( pls remebr this sloka Lagne chyuthi,hibuge vridhi ---- frm the book shatpacnha sikha by prithiyashas means Lagna will tell wheter the even will happen beneficialy ---)hope this helps rgrds sunil nair , "Marc" <louparte wrote:>> I am making a horary chart. The two planets of interest are > jupiter and the sun. Jupiter is the lagna lord, Sagg. The sun is > the 9th house lord, Leo. > > I see jupiter is at 11 AQ. > > I see the sun at 27 Capricorn. > > When I wrote Ithasala yoga, I meant: > > "Ithasala yoga: This yoga is made if a faster planet has a lesser longitude than a slower planet. This yoga is beneficial, because the planets approach each other and in the future the aspect will be exact. This is the moment when the promise of the aspect will be fulfilled. In Western astrology this is called an applying aspect."> ***> > If the sun is considered a slow-moving planet, it will yield a different result from if it is considered a fast-moving planet. > > , "Bhaskar" bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> >> > > > Dear Marc,> > > > Itshala is a term used in Annual Horoscopy. The aspect rules are> > different there. Please tell us what they are and how do you see aspects> > in this form of Study.> > > > What is your knowledge of the daily motions of the planets, by the> > way...> > > > regards,> > > > Bhaskar.> > > > > > > > > > , "Marc" <louparte@> wrote:> > >> > > Hello. I thank you for the knowledge that flows from this forum.> > >> > > I have only one question. Is the sun considered a fast-moving> > > planet or a slow moving planet when calculating an ithasala yoga?> > >> > > For instance, where the lagna is Sagittarius and the 9th House is Leo.> > > The Lords are Guru & Surya.> > >> > > I can calculate the aspects and motion.> > > But I do not know if the sun is considered> > > faster or slower than Jupiter.> > >> > > Thank you.> > >> >>

Guest guest

Hi.

Thank you very much for your informative reply.

It answers my question and more.

" so sat is slowest ,then jup ,then mars .then sun ,then venus ,then merc and

finaly it is moon who is the slowest planet and if indicator planets or moon (

also as Indicator of Mind ) is in ithasala ( means less degree than other slower

planet who is indicating an event )there is high chances of events to get

happened

But let me add one more point here -in ur case the sag Lagna rises with a

papodaya as rahu is in it ( if u r using siderial chart ) and more over sun is

having more degrees than lagna lord ,so it is considered as Muthashala yoga or

seperating aspect which is not beneficial also lagna has a malefic rahu hence

the event need not happen in the way u expected or it will giv u more tensions

and problems than one expected ( pls remebr this sloka Lagne chyuthi,hibuge

vridhi ---- frm the book shatpacnha sikha by prithiyashas means Lagna will tell

wheter the even will happen beneficialy ---)

hope this helps

rgrds sunil nair "

Guest guest

Thank you for your thorough answer.

It answered my question and more.

, " astro_tellerkerala "

<astro_tellerkerala wrote:

>

>

> Dear Marc Ji

>

> Your question was based on Taajika system of astrology where in many

> part of North india pundits use it for yrly prediction (annual Horoscopy

> )depending on sun's return to natal position and also uses for quick

> prashna .

>

> Tho i hav seen references abt how they use in predicting a birth chart i

> never was comfortable abt this system in predicting birth charts other

> than prashna and according toLate shri BV raman even in prashna it can

> giv max 50% accuracy only as Human prashna is very very complicated and

> it depends on person and his karma prarabda .Also a sign rises and sets

> in 2 hrs time and so if there is 10 visitors/queries the astrologers

> will grope in dark on what to say as prediction .(sure there is some

> secrets with parampara and they says they can handle 12 queries with a

> lagna Time tho i can handle max 6 persons with confidence only with this

> method --but i cannot say i am using a pure Taajika method ).

>

> So this system is slighly diffrnt frm Vedic astrological methods and due

> the very reasons in kerala the high caste conservativ pundits other

> than some lower castes dont use or propogate this system due this

> aversion .Where as in North india i find the brahmin pundits are more

> into this and even in Lal kitab .( Lal kitab pundits pls excuse me

> where as i am just mentioning some history and cultural diffrnce and

> this is what i cud gather frm various gurus )

>

> the yogas and aspects r diffrnt in this system than vedic astrology .for

> exmple when 2 planets are opposite each other vedic system takes this as

> supporting aspect ( the results may b good or bad )where as in Taajika

> it is a enmical aspect and it can mar the mutual effects .

>

> What i hav gathered frm old latin records of Monasteries of old israeil

> /greece and Italy ( one man who lived among this monks has told me

> this--he was an orphan and adopted by Monks ) collected and studied by

> jesuit xian preists ( they hav very very old records of arabic and

> sanskrit astrological books and kept in monastries ) most of this has

> influenced western astrological concepts and many many vital points in

> charts they call it as arabic points ,so the migration route is very

> clear here

>

> Now let me answer ur question

> the speed of the planets are based on their natural speed only

>

> so sat is slowest ,then jup ,then mars .then sun ,then venus ,then merc

> and finaly it is moon who is the slowest planet and if indicator planets

> or moon ( also as Indicator of Mind ) is in ithasala ( means less degree

> than other slower planet who is indicating an event )there is high

> chances of events to get happened

>

> But let me add one more point here -in ur case the sag Lagna rises with

> a papodaya as rahu is in it ( if u r using siderial chart ) and more

> over sun is having more degrees than lagna lord ,so it is considered as

> Muthashala yoga or seperating aspect which is not beneficial also lagna

> has a malefic rahu hence the event need not happen in the way u expected

> or it will giv u more tensions and problems than one expected ( pls

> remebr this sloka Lagne chyuthi,hibuge vridhi ---- frm the book

> shatpacnha sikha by prithiyashas means Lagna will tell wheter the even

> will happen beneficialy ---)

>

> hope this helps

>

> rgrds sunil nair

>

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Marc ji u r welcome. with rgrds sunil nair , "Marc" <louparte wrote:>> > > Thank you for your thorough answer. > It answered my question and more. > > ****> > , "astro_tellerkerala" astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> >> > > > Dear Marc Ji> > > > Your question was based on Taajika system of astrology where in many> > part of North india pundits use it for yrly prediction (annual Horoscopy> > )depending on sun's return to natal position and also uses for quick> > prashna .> > > > Tho i hav seen references abt how they use in predicting a birth chart i> > never was comfortable abt this system in predicting birth charts other> > than prashna and according toLate shri BV raman even in prashna it can> > giv max 50% accuracy only as Human prashna is very very complicated and> > it depends on person and his karma prarabda .Also a sign rises and sets> > in 2 hrs time and so if there is 10 visitors/queries the astrologers> > will grope in dark on what to say as prediction .(sure there is some> > secrets with parampara and they says they can handle 12 queries with a> > lagna Time tho i can handle max 6 persons with confidence only with this> > method --but i cannot say i am using a pure Taajika method ).> > > > So this system is slighly diffrnt frm Vedic astrological methods and due> > the very reasons in kerala the high caste conservativ pundits other> > than some lower castes dont use or propogate this system due this> > aversion .Where as in North india i find the brahmin pundits are more> > into this and even in Lal kitab .( Lal kitab pundits pls excuse me> > where as i am just mentioning some history and cultural diffrnce and> > this is what i cud gather frm various gurus )> > > > the yogas and aspects r diffrnt in this system than vedic astrology .for> > exmple when 2 planets are opposite each other vedic system takes this as> > supporting aspect ( the results may b good or bad )where as in Taajika> > it is a enmical aspect and it can mar the mutual effects .> > > > What i hav gathered frm old latin records of Monasteries of old israeil> > /greece and Italy ( one man who lived among this monks has told me> > this--he was an orphan and adopted by Monks ) collected and studied by> > jesuit xian preists ( they hav very very old records of arabic and> > sanskrit astrological books and kept in monastries ) most of this has> > influenced western astrological concepts and many many vital points in> > charts they call it as arabic points ,so the migration route is very> > clear here> > > > Now let me answer ur question> > the speed of the planets are based on their natural speed only> > > > so sat is slowest ,then jup ,then mars .then sun ,then venus ,then merc> > and finaly it is moon who is the slowest planet and if indicator planets> > or moon ( also as Indicator of Mind ) is in ithasala ( means less degree> > than other slower planet who is indicating an event )there is high> > chances of events to get happened> > > > But let me add one more point here -in ur case the sag Lagna rises with> > a papodaya as rahu is in it ( if u r using siderial chart ) and more> > over sun is having more degrees than lagna lord ,so it is considered as> > Muthashala yoga or seperating aspect which is not beneficial also lagna> > has a malefic rahu hence the event need not happen in the way u expected> > or it will giv u more tensions and problems than one expected ( pls> > remebr this sloka Lagne chyuthi,hibuge vridhi ---- frm the book> > shatpacnha sikha by prithiyashas means Lagna will tell wheter the even> > will happen beneficialy ---)> > > > hope this helps> > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > > > >>

Guest guest

Dear Nair ji, //Where as in North india i find the brahmin pundits are more into this and even in  Lal kitab .( Lal kitab pundits pls excuse me where as i am just mentioning some history and cultural diffrnce and this is what i cud gather frm  various gurus )//

You are mentioning Lalkitab as if practicing it is something Blasphemous.

What did your GURUS tell you about Lalkitab?.Kulbir Bains.

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 10:59 AM, astro_tellerkerala <astro_tellerkerala wrote:

Dear Marc Ji    Your question was based on Taajika system of astrology where in many part of North india pundits use it for yrly prediction (annual Horoscopy )depending on sun's return to natal position and also uses for quick prashna .

Tho i hav seen references abt how they use in predicting a birth chart i never was comfortable abt this system in predicting birth charts other than prashna and according toLate shri BV raman even in prashna it can giv max 50% accuracy only as Human prashna is very very complicated and it depends on person and his karma prarabda .Also a sign rises and sets in 2 hrs time and so if there is 10 visitors/queries the  astrologers will grope in dark on what to say as prediction .(sure there is some secrets with parampara and they says they can handle 12 queries with a lagna Time tho i can handle max 6 persons with confidence only with this method --but i cannot say i am using a pure Taajika method ).

So this system is slighly diffrnt frm Vedic astrological methods and due the very reasons in kerala the high caste conservativ  pundits other than some lower castes dont use or propogate this system due this aversion .Where as in North india i find the brahmin pundits are more into this and even in  Lal kitab .( Lal kitab pundits pls excuse me where as i am just mentioning some history and cultural diffrnce and this is what i cud gather frm  various gurus )

the yogas and aspects r diffrnt in this system than vedic astrology .for exmple when 2 planets are opposite each other vedic system takes this as supporting aspect ( the results may b good or bad )where as in Taajika it is a enmical aspect and it can mar the mutual effects .

What i hav gathered frm old latin records  of Monasteries of old israeil /greece and Italy ( one man who lived among this monks has told me this--he was an orphan and adopted by Monks ) collected and studied by jesuit xian preists ( they hav very very old records of arabic and sanskrit astrological books and kept in monastries ) most of this has influenced western astrological concepts and many many vital points in charts they call it as arabic points ,so the migration route is very clear here

Now let me answer ur question the speed of the planets are based on their natural speed only so sat is slowest ,then jup ,then mars .then sun ,then venus ,then merc and finaly it is moon who is the slowest planet and if indicator planets or moon ( also as Indicator of Mind ) is in ithasala ( means less degree than other slower planet who is indicating an event )there is high chances of events to get happened

But let me add one more point here -in ur case the sag Lagna rises with a papodaya as rahu is in it ( if u r using siderial chart ) and more over sun  is having more degrees than lagna lord ,so it is considered as Muthashala yoga or seperating aspect which is not beneficial also lagna has a malefic rahu hence the event need not happen in the way u expected or it will giv u more tensions and problems than one expected ( pls remebr this sloka Lagne chyuthi,hibuge vridhi ---- frm the book shatpacnha sikha by prithiyashas means Lagna will tell wheter the even will happen beneficialy ---)

hope this helps rgrds sunil nair , " Marc " <louparte wrote:

>> I am making a horary chart. The two planets of interest are > jupiter and the sun. Jupiter is the lagna lord, Sagg. The sun is > the 9th house lord, Leo. > > I see jupiter is at 11 AQ.

> > I see the sun at 27 Capricorn. > > When I wrote Ithasala yoga, I meant: > > " Ithasala yoga: This yoga is made if a faster planet has a lesser longitude than a slower planet. This yoga is beneficial, because the planets approach each other and in the future the aspect will be exact. This is the moment when the promise of the aspect will be fulfilled. In Western astrology this is called an applying aspect. "

> ***> > If the sun is considered a slow-moving planet, it will yield a different result from if it is considered a fast-moving planet. > > , " Bhaskar " bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> >> > > > Dear Marc,> > > > Itshala is a term used in Annual Horoscopy. The aspect rules are> > different there. Please tell us what they are and how do you see aspects

> > in this form of Study.> > > > What is your knowledge of the daily motions of the planets, by the> > way...> > > > regards,> > > > Bhaskar.

> > > > > > > > > > , " Marc " <louparte@> wrote:> > >

> > > Hello. I thank you for the knowledge that flows from this forum.> > >> > > I have only one question. Is the sun considered a fast-moving> > > planet or a slow moving planet when calculating an ithasala yoga?

> > >> > > For instance, where the lagna is Sagittarius and the 9th House is Leo.> > > The Lords are Guru & Surya.> > >> > > I can calculate the aspects and motion.

> > > But I do not know if the sun is considered> > > faster or slower than Jupiter.> > >> > > Thank you.> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Kulbir Ji did i sound so ??that Lal kitab is blasphemous No sir ,what i was telling is the approach of kerala Brahmin Nampoothiries who thinks they r cut above the rest of brahmins .Even u can find in Many major temples in India and abroad they r cheif preists ,not the other way around .so it is natural frm their part any thing which dont go along with their customs to look down as if some thing inferior or no vaidika even many of the other astrology is not sanskrit or they r using arabic or persian as medium or their books r in that medium so may b due this barrier also this might hav happened and they dont know real worth of Lal kitab Also can u show me any way is Lal kitab is used in Muhurtha selection ( this i am asking due to my ignorence ) .matchting etc with regrds sunil nair other wise i hav high rgrds for anything/any system which can b used as a tool to identify a persons problems and alleviate it , Kulbir Bains <lalkitabkb wrote:>> Dear Nair ji, //*Where as in North india i find the brahmin pundits are more> into this and even in Lal kitab .( Lal kitab pundits pls excuse me where as> i am just mentioning some history and cultural diffrnce and this is what i> cud gather frm various gurus )//*> *You are mentioning Lalkitab as if practicing it is something Blasphemous.*> *What did your GURUS tell you about Lalkitab?.*> *Kulbir Bains.> *> On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 10:59 AM, astro_tellerkerala <> astro_tellerkerala wrote:> > >> >> > *> > Dear Marc Ji> >> > Your question was based on Taajika system of astrology where in many> > part of North india pundits use it for yrly prediction (annual Horoscopy> > )depending on sun's return to natal position and also uses for quick prashna> > .> >> > Tho i hav seen references abt how they use in predicting a birth chart i> > never was comfortable abt this system in predicting birth charts other than> > prashna and according toLate shri BV raman even in prashna it can giv max> > 50% accuracy only as Human prashna is very very complicated and it depends> > on person and his karma prarabda .Also a sign rises and sets in 2 hrs time> > and so if there is 10 visitors/queries the astrologers will grope in dark> > on what to say as prediction .(sure there is some secrets with parampara and> > they says they can handle 12 queries with a lagna Time tho i can handle max> > 6 persons with confidence only with this method --but i cannot say i am> > using a pure Taajika method ).> >> > So this system is slighly diffrnt frm Vedic astrological methods and due> > the very reasons in kerala the high caste conservativ pundits other than> > some lower castes dont use or propogate this system due this aversion .Where> > as in North india i find the brahmin pundits are more into this and even in> > Lal kitab .( Lal kitab pundits pls excuse me where as i am just mentioning> > some history and cultural diffrnce and this is what i cud gather frm> > various gurus )> >> > the yogas and aspects r diffrnt in this system than vedic astrology .for> > exmple when 2 planets are opposite each other vedic system takes this as> > supporting aspect ( the results may b good or bad )where as in Taajika it is> > a enmical aspect and it can mar the mutual effects .> >> > What i hav gathered frm old latin records of Monasteries of old israeil> > /greece and Italy ( one man who lived among this monks has told me this--he> > was an orphan and adopted by Monks ) collected and studied by jesuit xian> > preists ( they hav very very old records of arabic and sanskrit astrological> > books and kept in monastries ) most of this has influenced western> > astrological concepts and many many vital points in charts they call it as> > arabic points ,so the migration route is very clear here> >> > Now let me answer ur question> > the speed of the planets are based on their natural speed only> >> > so sat is slowest ,then jup ,then mars .then sun ,then venus ,then merc and> > finaly it is moon who is the slowest planet and if indicator planets or moon> > ( also as Indicator of Mind ) is in ithasala ( means less degree than other> > slower planet who is indicating an event )there is high chances of events to> > get happened> >> > But let me add one more point here -in ur case the sag Lagna rises with a> > papodaya as rahu is in it ( if u r using siderial chart ) and more over sun> > is having more degrees than lagna lord ,so it is considered as Muthashala> > yoga or seperating aspect which is not beneficial also lagna has a malefic> > rahu hence the event need not happen in the way u expected or it will giv u> > more tensions and problems than one expected ( pls remebr this sloka Lagne> > chyuthi,hibuge vridhi ---- frm the book shatpacnha sikha by prithiyashas> > means Lagna will tell wheter the even will happen beneficialy ---)> >> > hope this helps> >> > rgrds sunil nair> >> >> > * , "Marc" louparte@ wrote:> > >> > > I am making a horary chart. The two planets of interest are> > > jupiter and the sun. Jupiter is the lagna lord, Sagg. The sun is> > > the 9th house lord, Leo.> > >> > > I see jupiter is at 11 AQ.> > >> > > I see the sun at 27 Capricorn.> > >> > > When I wrote Ithasala yoga, I meant:> > >> > > "Ithasala yoga: This yoga is made if a faster planet has a lesser> > longitude than a slower planet. This yoga is beneficial, because the planets> > approach each other and in the future the aspect will be exact. This is the> > moment when the promise of the aspect will be fulfilled. In Western> > astrology this is called an applying aspect."> > > ***> > >> > > If the sun is considered a slow-moving planet, it will yield a different> > result from if it is considered a fast-moving planet.> > >> > > , "Bhaskar" bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Marc,> > > >> > > > Itshala is a term used in Annual Horoscopy. The aspect rules are> > > > different there. Please tell us what they are and how do you see> > aspects> > > > in this form of Study.> > > >> > > > What is your knowledge of the daily motions of the planets, by the> > > > way...> > > >> > > > regards,> > > >> > > > Bhaskar.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > , "Marc" <louparte@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Hello. I thank you for the knowledge that flows from this forum.> > > > >> > > > > I have only one question. Is the sun considered a fast-moving> > > > > planet or a slow moving planet when calculating an ithasala yoga?> > > > >> > > > > For instance, where the lagna is Sagittarius and the 9th House is> > Leo.> > > > > The Lords are Guru & Surya.> > > > >> > > > > I can calculate the aspects and motion.> > > > > But I do not know if the sun is considered> > > > > faster or slower than Jupiter.> > > > >> > > > > Thank you.> > > > >> > > >> > >> > > >>

Guest guest

Dear Nair Sahib, " Construction of house started in pukh / pushya nakshatra and completed in same nakshatra is auspicious " .

About match making and allied subjects as are in tow with your query lalkitab has elaborate chapters devoted to them.Regards

Kulbir Bains.On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 6:51 PM, Sunil <astro_tellerkerala wrote:

Dear Kulbir Ji did i sound so ??that Lal kitab is blasphemous No sir ,what i was telling is the approach of kerala Brahmin Nampoothiries who thinks they r cut above the rest of brahmins .Even u can find in Many major temples  in India and abroad they r cheif preists ,not the other way around .

so it is natural frm their part any thing which dont go along with their customs to look down as if some thing inferior or no vaidika even many of the other astrology is not sanskrit or they r using arabic or persian as medium or their books r in that medium

so may b due this barrier also this might hav happened and they dont know real worth of Lal kitab Also can u show me any way is  Lal kitab is used in Muhurtha selection ( this i am asking due to my ignorence ) .matchting etc

with regrds sunil nair other wise i hav high rgrds for anything/any system  which can b used as a tool to identify a persons problems and alleviate it , Kulbir Bains <lalkitabkb wrote:

>> Dear Nair ji, //*Where as in North india i find the brahmin pundits are more> into this and even in Lal kitab .( Lal kitab pundits pls excuse me where as> i am just mentioning some history and cultural diffrnce and this is what i

> cud gather frm various gurus )//*> *You are mentioning Lalkitab as if practicing it is something Blasphemous.*> *What did your GURUS tell you about Lalkitab?.*> *Kulbir Bains.> *> On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 10:59 AM, astro_tellerkerala <

> astro_tellerkerala wrote:> > >> >> > *> > Dear Marc Ji> >> > Your question was based on Taajika system of astrology where in many

> > part of North india pundits use it for yrly prediction (annual Horoscopy> > )depending on sun's return to natal position and also uses for quick prashna> > .> >> > Tho i hav seen references abt how they use in predicting a birth chart i

> > never was comfortable abt this system in predicting birth charts other than> > prashna and according toLate shri BV raman even in prashna it can giv max> > 50% accuracy only as Human prashna is very very complicated and it depends

> > on person and his karma prarabda .Also a sign rises and sets in 2 hrs time> > and so if there is 10 visitors/queries the astrologers will grope in dark> > on what to say as prediction .(sure there is some secrets with parampara and

> > they says they can handle 12 queries with a lagna Time tho i can handle max> > 6 persons with confidence only with this method --but i cannot say i am> > using a pure Taajika method ).> >

> > So this system is slighly diffrnt frm Vedic astrological methods and due> > the very reasons in kerala the high caste conservativ pundits other than> > some lower castes dont use or propogate this system due this aversion .Where

> > as in North india i find the brahmin pundits are more into this and even in> > Lal kitab .( Lal kitab pundits pls excuse me where as i am just mentioning> > some history and cultural diffrnce and this is what i cud gather frm

> > various gurus )> >> > the yogas and aspects r diffrnt in this system than vedic astrology .for> > exmple when 2 planets are opposite each other vedic system takes this as> > supporting aspect ( the results may b good or bad )where as in Taajika it is

> > a enmical aspect and it can mar the mutual effects .> >> > What i hav gathered frm old latin records of Monasteries of old israeil> > /greece and Italy ( one man who lived among this monks has told me this--he

> > was an orphan and adopted by Monks ) collected and studied by jesuit xian> > preists ( they hav very very old records of arabic and sanskrit astrological> > books and kept in monastries ) most of this has influenced western

> > astrological concepts and many many vital points in charts they call it as> > arabic points ,so the migration route is very clear here> >> > Now let me answer ur question> > the speed of the planets are based on their natural speed only

> >> > so sat is slowest ,then jup ,then mars .then sun ,then venus ,then merc and> > finaly it is moon who is the slowest planet and if indicator planets or moon> > ( also as Indicator of Mind ) is in ithasala ( means less degree than other

> > slower planet who is indicating an event )there is high chances of events to> > get happened> >> > But let me add one more point here -in ur case the sag Lagna rises with a> > papodaya as rahu is in it ( if u r using siderial chart ) and more over sun

> > is having more degrees than lagna lord ,so it is considered as Muthashala> > yoga or seperating aspect which is not beneficial also lagna has a malefic> > rahu hence the event need not happen in the way u expected or it will giv u

> > more tensions and problems than one expected ( pls remebr this sloka Lagne> > chyuthi,hibuge vridhi ---- frm the book shatpacnha sikha by prithiyashas> > means Lagna will tell wheter the even will happen beneficialy ---)

> >> > hope this helps> >> > rgrds sunil nair> >> >> > * , " Marc " louparte@ wrote:

> > >> > > I am making a horary chart. The two planets of interest are> > > jupiter and the sun. Jupiter is the lagna lord, Sagg. The sun is> > > the 9th house lord, Leo.

> > >> > > I see jupiter is at 11 AQ.> > >> > > I see the sun at 27 Capricorn.> > >> > > When I wrote Ithasala yoga, I meant:> > >

> > > " Ithasala yoga: This yoga is made if a faster planet has a lesser> > longitude than a slower planet. This yoga is beneficial, because the planets> > approach each other and in the future the aspect will be exact. This is the

> > moment when the promise of the aspect will be fulfilled. In Western> > astrology this is called an applying aspect. " > > > ***> > >> > > If the sun is considered a slow-moving planet, it will yield a different

> > result from if it is considered a fast-moving planet.> > >> > > , " Bhaskar " bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Marc,> > > >> > > > Itshala is a term used in Annual Horoscopy. The aspect rules are> > > > different there. Please tell us what they are and how do you see

> > aspects> > > > in this form of Study.> > > >> > > > What is your knowledge of the daily motions of the planets, by the> > > > way...> > > >

> > > > regards,> > > >> > > > Bhaskar.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > , " Marc " <louparte@> wrote:

> > > > >> > > > > Hello. I thank you for the knowledge that flows from this forum.> > > > >> > > > > I have only one question. Is the sun considered a fast-moving

> > > > > planet or a slow moving planet when calculating an ithasala yoga?> > > > >> > > > > For instance, where the lagna is Sagittarius and the 9th House is> > Leo.

> > > > > The Lords are Guru & Surya.> > > > >> > > > > I can calculate the aspects and motion.> > > > > But I do not know if the sun is considered

> > > > > faster or slower than Jupiter.> > > > >> > > > > Thank you.> > > > >> > > >> > >> > > >

>

Guest guest

Dear Kulbir Ji many thanks for ur mail and informations u provided so i assume the muhurtha parameter s are in line with traditional vedic astrology principle since u quoted abt pushya Nakshatra etc for starting a construction work what abt matching is it also similar or is Lalkitab has some other pecularity or exceptions they employs than the vedic astrology ??thanking u and i hope i am not distrurbing u rgrds sunil nair , Kulbir Bains <lalkitabkb wrote:>> Dear Nair Sahib,> "Construction of house started in pukh / pushya nakshatra and completed in> same nakshatra is auspicious".> About match making and allied subjects as are in tow with> your query lalkitab has elaborate chapters devoted to them.> Regards> Kulbir Bains.> > On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 6:51 PM, Sunil astro_tellerkeralawrote:> > >> >> > Dear Kulbir Ji> >> > did i sound so ??that Lal kitab is blasphemous> >> > No sir ,what i was telling is the approach of kerala Brahmin Nampoothiries> > who thinks they r cut above the rest of brahmins .Even u can find in Many> > major temples in India and abroad they r cheif preists ,not the other way> > around .> >> > so it is natural frm their part any thing which dont go along with their> > customs to look down as if some thing inferior or no vaidika even many of> > the other astrology is not sanskrit or they r using arabic or persian as> > medium or their books r in that medium> >> > so may b due this barrier also this might hav happened and they dont know> > real worth of Lal kitab> >> > Also can u show me any way is Lal kitab is used in Muhurtha selection (> > this i am asking due to my ignorence ) .matchting etc> >> > with regrds sunil nair> >> > other wise i hav high rgrds for anything/any system which can b used as a> > tool to identify a persons problems and alleviate it> > , Kulbir Bains lalkitabkb@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Nair ji, //*Where as in North india i find the brahmin pundits are> > more> > > into this and even in Lal kitab .( Lal kitab pundits pls excuse me where> > as> > > i am just mentioning some history and cultural diffrnce and this is what> > i> > > cud gather frm various gurus )//*> > > *You are mentioning Lalkitab as if practicing it is something> > Blasphemous.*> > > *What did your GURUS tell you about Lalkitab?.*> > > *Kulbir Bains.> > > *> > > On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 10:59 AM, astro_tellerkerala <> > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > >> > > >> > > >> > > > *> > > > Dear Marc Ji> > > >> > > > Your question was based on Taajika system of astrology where in many> > > > part of North india pundits use it for yrly prediction (annual> > Horoscopy> > > > )depending on sun's return to natal position and also uses for quick> > prashna> > > > .> > > >> > > > Tho i hav seen references abt how they use in predicting a birth chart> > i> > > > never was comfortable abt this system in predicting birth charts other> > than> > > > prashna and according toLate shri BV raman even in prashna it can giv> > max> > > > 50% accuracy only as Human prashna is very very complicated and it> > depends> > > > on person and his karma prarabda .Also a sign rises and sets in 2 hrs> > time> > > > and so if there is 10 visitors/queries the astrologers will grope in> > dark> > > > on what to say as prediction .(sure there is some secrets with> > parampara and> > > > they says they can handle 12 queries with a lagna Time tho i can handle> > max> > > > 6 persons with confidence only with this method --but i cannot say i am> > > > using a pure Taajika method ).> > > >> > > > So this system is slighly diffrnt frm Vedic astrological methods and> > due> > > > the very reasons in kerala the high caste conservativ pundits other> > than> > > > some lower castes dont use or propogate this system due this aversion> > .Where> > > > as in North india i find the brahmin pundits are more into this and> > even in> > > > Lal kitab .( Lal kitab pundits pls excuse me where as i am just> > mentioning> > > > some history and cultural diffrnce and this is what i cud gather frm> > > > various gurus )> > > >> > > > the yogas and aspects r diffrnt in this system than vedic astrology> > .for> > > > exmple when 2 planets are opposite each other vedic system takes this> > as> > > > supporting aspect ( the results may b good or bad )where as in Taajika> > it is> > > > a enmical aspect and it can mar the mutual effects .> > > >> > > > What i hav gathered frm old latin records of Monasteries of old israeil> > > > /greece and Italy ( one man who lived among this monks has told me> > this--he> > > > was an orphan and adopted by Monks ) collected and studied by jesuit> > xian> > > > preists ( they hav very very old records of arabic and sanskrit> > astrological> > > > books and kept in monastries ) most of this has influenced western> > > > astrological concepts and many many vital points in charts they call it> > as> > > > arabic points ,so the migration route is very clear here> > > >> > > > Now let me answer ur question> > > > the speed of the planets are based on their natural speed only> > > >> > > > so sat is slowest ,then jup ,then mars .then sun ,then venus ,then merc> > and> > > > finaly it is moon who is the slowest planet and if indicator planets or> > moon> > > > ( also as Indicator of Mind ) is in ithasala ( means less degree than> > other> > > > slower planet who is indicating an event )there is high chances of> > events to> > > > get happened> > > >> > > > But let me add one more point here -in ur case the sag Lagna rises with> > a> > > > papodaya as rahu is in it ( if u r using siderial chart ) and more over> > sun> > > > is having more degrees than lagna lord ,so it is considered as> > Muthashala> > > > yoga or seperating aspect which is not beneficial also lagna has a> > malefic> > > > rahu hence the event need not happen in the way u expected or it will> > giv u> > > > more tensions and problems than one expected ( pls remebr this sloka> > Lagne> > > > chyuthi,hibuge vridhi ---- frm the book shatpacnha sikha by> > prithiyashas> > > > means Lagna will tell wheter the even will happen beneficialy ---)> > > >> > > > hope this helps> > > >> > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > >> > > >> > > > * , "Marc" louparte@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > > I am making a horary chart. The two planets of interest are> > > > > jupiter and the sun. Jupiter is the lagna lord, Sagg. The sun is> > > > > the 9th house lord, Leo.> > > > >> > > > > I see jupiter is at 11 AQ.> > > > >> > > > > I see the sun at 27 Capricorn.> > > > >> > > > > When I wrote Ithasala yoga, I meant:> > > > >> > > > > "Ithasala yoga: This yoga is made if a faster planet has a lesser> > > > longitude than a slower planet. This yoga is beneficial, because the> > planets> > > > approach each other and in the future the aspect will be exact. This is> > the> > > > moment when the promise of the aspect will be fulfilled. In Western> > > > astrology this is called an applying aspect."> > > > > ***> > > > >> > > > > If the sun is considered a slow-moving planet, it will yield a> > different> > > > result from if it is considered a fast-moving planet.> > > > >> > > > > , "Bhaskar" bhaskar_jyotish@wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Marc,> > > > > >> > > > > > Itshala is a term used in Annual Horoscopy. The aspect rules are> > > > > > different there. Please tell us what they are and how do you see> > > > aspects> > > > > > in this form of Study.> > > > > >> > > > > > What is your knowledge of the daily motions of the planets, by the> > > > > > way...> > > > > >> > > > > > regards,> > > > > >> > > > > > Bhaskar.> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > , "Marc" <louparte@> wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Hello. I thank you for the knowledge that flows from this forum.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I have only one question. Is the sun considered a fast-moving> > > > > > > planet or a slow moving planet when calculating an ithasala yoga?> > > > > > >> > > > > > > For instance, where the lagna is Sagittarius and the 9th House is> > > > Leo.> > > > > > > The Lords are Guru & Surya.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I can calculate the aspects and motion.> > > > > > > But I do not know if the sun is considered> > > > > > > faster or slower than Jupiter.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Thank you.> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> >> > > >>

Guest guest

Respected Nair Sahib,It is a privilege to have correspondence with learned persons. Sir, In fact; not disturbed but i am honoured.Lalkitab is fine tuned purest vedic astrology;All it requires is that some very fine/sharp intellectual minds and well versed persons in traditional streams of astrology work, research, implore, and explore it.

I shall translate and post the subject matter under considerations.Your goodself are competent to draw your own inferences.In fact i pray your goodself, Bhaskar ji, Neelam Gupta ji, Gopalkrishna ji, Sreenadh ji, Mauji ji ( sorry to those esteemed  names which I can't recall presently ) to work on it.

RegardsKulbir Bains.On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 5:59 PM, Sunil <astro_tellerkerala wrote:

Dear Kulbir Ji many thanks for ur mail and informations u provided so  i assume the muhurtha parameter s are in line with traditional vedic astrology principle since u quoted abt pushya Nakshatra etc for starting a construction work

what abt matching is it also similar or is Lalkitab has some other pecularity or exceptions they employs than the vedic astrology ??thanking u and i hope i am not distrurbing u rgrds sunil nair

, Kulbir Bains <lalkitabkb wrote:>> Dear Nair Sahib,> " Construction of house started in pukh / pushya nakshatra and completed in

> same nakshatra is auspicious " .> About match making and allied subjects as are in tow with> your query lalkitab has elaborate chapters devoted to them.> Regards> Kulbir Bains.>

> On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 6:51 PM, Sunil astro_tellerkeralawrote:> > >> >> > Dear Kulbir Ji> >> > did i sound so ??that Lal kitab is blasphemous> >

> > No sir ,what i was telling is the approach of kerala Brahmin Nampoothiries> > who thinks they r cut above the rest of brahmins .Even u can find in Many> > major temples in India and abroad they r cheif preists ,not the other way

> > around .> >> > so it is natural frm their part any thing which dont go along with their> > customs to look down as if some thing inferior or no vaidika even many of> > the other astrology is not sanskrit or they r using arabic or persian as

> > medium or their books r in that medium> >> > so may b due this barrier also this might hav happened and they dont know> > real worth of Lal kitab> >> > Also can u show me any way is Lal kitab is used in Muhurtha selection (

> > this i am asking due to my ignorence ) .matchting etc> >> > with regrds sunil nair> >> > other wise i hav high rgrds for anything/any system which can b used as a> > tool to identify a persons problems and alleviate it

> > , Kulbir Bains lalkitabkb@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Nair ji, //*Where as in North india i find the brahmin pundits are

> > more> > > into this and even in Lal kitab .( Lal kitab pundits pls excuse me where> > as> > > i am just mentioning some history and cultural diffrnce and this is what> > i

> > > cud gather frm various gurus )//*> > > *You are mentioning Lalkitab as if practicing it is something> > Blasphemous.*> > > *What did your GURUS tell you about Lalkitab?.*

> > > *Kulbir Bains

Guest guest

Dear Respected Kulbir ji

Thanks for ur compliments

I will try to work on that direction within my avilable limited time ,resources and intelligence .

Pls try to guide us

with warm rgrds sunil nair

, Kulbir Bains <lalkitabkb wrote:>> Respected Nair Sahib,> It is a privilege to have correspondence with learned persons. Sir, In fact;> not disturbed but i am honoured.> Lalkitab is fine tuned purest vedic astrology;> All it requires is that some very fine/sharp intellectual minds and well> versed persons in traditional streams of astrology work, research, implore,> and explore it.> I shall translate and post the subject matter under considerations.> Your goodself are competent to draw your own inferences.> In fact i pray your goodself, Bhaskar ji, Neelam Gupta ji, Gopalkrishna ji,> Sreenadh ji, Mauji ji ( sorry to those esteemed names which I can't recall> presently ) to work on it.> Regards> Kulbir Bains.> > > On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 5:59 PM, Sunil astro_tellerkeralawrote:> > >> >> >> > Dear Kulbir Ji> >> > many thanks for ur mail and informations u provided> >> > so i assume the muhurtha parameter s are in line with traditional vedic> > astrology principle since u quoted abt pushya Nakshatra etc for starting a> > construction work> >> > what abt matching is it also similar or is Lalkitab has some other> > pecularity or exceptions they employs than the vedic astrology ??> >> > thanking u and i hope i am not distrurbing u> >> > rgrds sunil nair> >> >> > , Kulbir Bains lalkitabkb@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Nair Sahib,> > > "Construction of house started in pukh / pushya nakshatra and completed> > in> > > same nakshatra is auspicious".> > > About match making and allied subjects as are in tow with> > > your query lalkitab has elaborate chapters devoted to them.> > > Regards> > > Kulbir Bains.> > >> > > On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 6:51 PM, Sunil astro_tellerkerala:> > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Kulbir Ji> > > >> > > > did i sound so ??that Lal kitab is blasphemous> > > >> > > > No sir ,what i was telling is the approach of kerala Brahmin> > Nampoothiries> > > > who thinks they r cut above the rest of brahmins .Even u can find in> > Many> > > > major temples in India and abroad they r cheif preists ,not the other> > way> > > > around .> > > >> > > > so it is natural frm their part any thing which dont go along with> > their> > > > customs to look down as if some thing inferior or no vaidika even many> > of> > > > the other astrology is not sanskrit or they r using arabic or persian> > as> > > > medium or their books r in that medium> > > >> > > > so may b due this barrier also this might hav happened and they dont> > know> > > > real worth of Lal kitab> > > >> > > > Also can u show me any way is Lal kitab is used in Muhurtha selection (> > > > this i am asking due to my ignorence ) .matchting etc> > > >> > > > with regrds sunil nair> > > >> > > > other wise i hav high rgrds for anything/any system which can b used as> > a> > > > tool to identify a persons problems and alleviate it> > > > , Kulbir Bains lalkitabkb@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Nair ji, //*Where as in North india i find the brahmin pundits> > are> > > > more> > > > > into this and even in Lal kitab .( Lal kitab pundits pls excuse me> > where> > > > as> > > > > i am just mentioning some history and cultural diffrnce and this is> > what> > > > i> > > > > cud gather frm various gurus )//*> > > > > *You are mentioning Lalkitab as if practicing it is something> > > > Blasphemous.*> > > > > *What did your GURUS tell you about Lalkitab?.*> > > > > *Kulbir Bains> >>