when I meet him and how long the relationship lasts for...look at

9th/3rd to determine this please...I get the feeling he is coming

soon, I just dont know when exactly...I get the feeling I`m going to

be meeting him in March 2011 or sometime after that, but he may be

around right now, I just dont know it yet...I can describe him by

looking at 3rd/9th, but truly have no idea when I will meet him or how

long this relationship lasts for...and I dont know if this is even a

good relationship to have...knowing me its not...but check for me

please...Ramola-Thank you much!!!! PS: I have the link for JHORA as well, you might be able to download and install it, I know you dont have much computer access but let me know please...appreciate it...R

Dec 20th, 1964, 12.42 PM Kuala Lumpur Malaysia

Pisces Lagna 4.58

If you dont have the SW, log into www.astroastro.com

ramola7

Einstein

Go to reports, my chart is there

Go to educational, dasas are there as well

Guest guest

Ramola ji As u know i am tied up at present with some problems and will get back to ur Prvt mail id with replies in a day or two.I hav jhora in a CD and i can always upload in any computer to check any data s also has manual panchangas of 100 yrs so manualy also i can compute any Data in case of no computer too in case i am trvelling .with warm regrds sunil nair , Ramola Nair <goddesi7 wrote:>> Sunil,> > > > I have a favor to ask of you...you know I`m totally focused on this> > deal, even astrologically, my Jyotish interests only extend as far as> > Career and Finance go within my own chart...I need you to look at my> > chart, dasas and transits...Look at my 9th house, second spouse, tell> > me when I will meet him and how long the relationship will last...I> > see third spouse as well, but I get the feeling second spouse is> > coming soon...Could you please look for me, should be fine for you to> > look, you are not connected personally to second spouse...let me know> > if you can do this for me please...look at 9th house, and you should> > be able to describe second spouse, and you should be able to predict> > when I meet him and how long the relationship lasts for...look at> > 9th/3rd to determine this please...I get the feeling he is coming> > soon, I just dont know when exactly...I get the feeling I`m going to> > be meeting him in March 2011 or sometime after that, but he may be> > around right now, I just dont know it yet...I can describe him by> > looking at 3rd/9th, but truly have no idea when I will meet him or how> > long this relationship lasts for...and I dont know if this is even a> > good relationship to have...knowing me its not...but check for me> > please...Ramola-Thank you much!!!! PS: I have the link for JHORA as well, you might be able to download and install it, I know you dont have much computer access but let me know please...appreciate it...R> > > > Dec 20th, 1964, 12.42 PM Kuala Lumpur Malaysia> > Pisces Lagna 4.58> > > > If you dont have the SW, log into www.astroastro.com> > ramola7> > Einstein> > > > Go to reports, my chart is there> > Go to educational, dasas are there as well>

Guest guest

No problem at all, no worries, ty Sunil, Ramola--- On Sat, 3/13/10, astro_tellerkerala <astro_tellerkerala wrote:astro_tellerkerala <astro_tellerkerala Re: Second Spouse-Sunil Date: Saturday, March 13, 2010, 8:14 AM

Ramola ji As u know i am tied up at present with some problems and will get back to ur Prvt mail id with replies in a day or two.I hav jhora in a CD and i can always upload in any computer to check any data s also has manual panchangas of 100 yrs so manualy also i can compute any Data in case of no computer too in case i am trvelling .with warm regrds sunil nair , Ramola Nair <goddesi7 wrote:>> Sunil,> > > > I have a favor to ask of you...you know I`m totally focused on this> > deal, even astrologically, my Jyotish interests only extend as far as> > Career and Finance go within my own chart...I need you to look at my> > chart, dasas and transits...Look at my 9th house, second spouse, tell>

> me when I will meet him and how long the relationship will last...I> > see third spouse as well, but I get the feeling second spouse is> > coming soon...Could you please look for me, should be fine for you to> > look, you are not connected personally to second spouse...let me know> > if you can do this for me please...look at 9th house, and you should> > be able to describe second spouse, and you should be able to predict> > when I meet him and how long the relationship lasts for...look at> > 9th/3rd to determine this please...I get the feeling he is coming> > soon, I just dont know when exactly...I get the feeling I`m going to> > be meeting him in March 2011 or sometime after that, but he may be> > around right now, I just dont know it yet...I can describe him by> > looking at 3rd/9th, but

truly have no idea when I will meet him or how> > long this relationship lasts for...and I dont know if this is even a> > good relationship to have...knowing me its not...but check for me> > please...Ramola- Thank you much!!!! PS: I have the link for JHORA as well, you might be able to download and install it, I know you dont have much computer access but let me know please...appreciate it...R> > > > Dec 20th, 1964, 12.42 PM Kuala Lumpur Malaysia> > Pisces Lagna 4.58> > > > If you dont have the SW, log into www.astroastro. com> > ramola7> > Einstein> > > > Go to reports, my chart is there> > Go to educational, dasas are there as well>

Guest guest

Ramola Ji pls check ur Gmail account and i hav sent the reply in ur prvt id hope the reading is enough with rgrds sunil nair , Ramola Nair <goddesi7 wrote:>> Sunil,> > > > I have a favor to ask of you...you know I`m totally focused on this> > deal, even astrologically, my Jyotish interests only extend as far as> > Career and Finance go within my own chart...I need you to look at my> > chart, dasas and transits...Look at my 9th house, second spouse, tell> > me when I will meet him and how long the relationship will last...I> > see third spouse as well, but I get the feeling second spouse is> > coming soon...Could you please look for me, should be fine for you to> > look, you are not connected personally to second spouse...let me know> > if you can do this for me please...look at 9th house, and you should> > be able to describe second spouse, and you should be able to predict> > when I meet him and how long the relationship lasts for...look at> > 9th/3rd to determine this please...I get the feeling he is coming> > soon, I just dont know when exactly...I get the feeling I`m going to> > be meeting him in March 2011 or sometime after that, but he may be> > around right now, I just dont know it yet...I can describe him by> > looking at 3rd/9th, but truly have no idea when I will meet him or how> > long this relationship lasts for...and I dont know if this is even a> > good relationship to have...knowing me its not...but check for me> > please...Ramola-Thank you much!!!! PS: I have the link for JHORA as well, you might be able to download and install it, I know you dont have much computer access but let me know please...appreciate it...R> > > > Dec 20th, 1964, 12.42 PM Kuala Lumpur Malaysia> > Pisces Lagna 4.58> > > > If you dont have the SW, log into www.astroastro.com> > ramola7> > Einstein> > > > Go to reports, my chart is there> > Go to educational, dasas are there as well>

Guest guest

Sunil!!!Excellent reading, truly, thank you so very much...completely aligns with my thinking...I have to find a way to avoid second spouse...philosophically right, the chart reflects him strongly, I even know exactly who he is, however, I know...he is not good for me...foresight is a double edged sword...so what say you Sunil? I see my destiny, if I utilize astro as a guide...not as a given...then...I can exert my will and avoid second spouse altogether...correct? I know the man is not good for me, so anyone with half a brain, would turn tail and run, no matter how strong the pull is...correct? Tell me Sunil...what say you?Thank you again, brilliant reading, have to say, you seem to have gotten infinitely better even..or maybe you were always like this...you certainly have seemed to have learned more...Ramola--- On Wed, 3/17/10,

Sunil <astro_tellerkerala wrote:Sunil <astro_tellerkerala Re: Second Spouse-Sunil Date: Wednesday, March 17, 2010, 3:23 AM

Ramola Ji pls check ur Gmail account and i hav sent the reply in ur prvt id hope the reading is enough with rgrds sunil nair , Ramola Nair <goddesi7 wrote:>> Sunil,> > > > I have a favor to ask of you...you know I`m totally focused on this> > deal, even astrologically, my Jyotish interests only extend as far as> > Career and Finance go within my own chart...I need you to look at my> > chart, dasas and transits...Look at my 9th house, second spouse, tell> > me when I will meet him and how long the relationship will last...I> > see third spouse as well, but I get the feeling second spouse is> > coming soon...Could you please look for me, should be fine for you

to> > look, you are not connected personally to second spouse...let me know> > if you can do this for me please...look at 9th house, and you should> > be able to describe second spouse, and you should be able to predict> > when I meet him and how long the relationship lasts for...look at> > 9th/3rd to determine this please...I get the feeling he is coming> > soon, I just dont know when exactly...I get the feeling I`m going to> > be meeting him in March 2011 or sometime after that, but he may be> > around right now, I just dont know it yet...I can describe him by> > looking at 3rd/9th, but truly have no idea when I will meet him or how> > long this relationship lasts for...and I dont know if this is even a> > good relationship to have...knowing me its not...but check for me> >

please...Ramola- Thank you much!!!! PS: I have the link for JHORA as well, you might be able to download and install it, I know you dont have much computer access but let me know please...appreciate it...R> > > > Dec 20th, 1964, 12.42 PM Kuala Lumpur Malaysia> > Pisces Lagna 4.58> > > > If you dont have the SW, log into www.astroastro. com> > ramola7> > Einstein> > > > Go to reports, my chart is there> > Go to educational, dasas are there as well>

Guest guest

Ramola Ji Thanks for ur good words My reply is in ur mail id ,pls check it rgrds sunil nair , Ramola Nair <goddesi7 wrote:>> Sunil!!!> > Excellent reading, truly, thank you so very much...completely aligns with my thinking...I have to find a way to avoid second spouse...philosophically right, the chart reflects him strongly, I even know exactly who he is, however, I know...he is not good for me...foresight is a double edged sword...so what say you Sunil? I see my destiny, if I utilize astro as a guide...not as a given...then...I can exert my will and avoid second spouse altogether...correct? I know the man is not good for me, so anyone with half a brain, would turn tail and run, no matter how strong the pull is...correct? Tell me Sunil...what say you?> > Thank you again, brilliant reading, have to say, you seem to have gotten infinitely better even..or maybe you were always like this...you certainly have seemed to have learned more...Ramola> > --- On Wed, 3/17/10, Sunil astro_tellerkerala wrote:> > Sunil astro_tellerkerala Re: Second Spouse-Sunil> > Wednesday, March 17, 2010, 3:23 AM> > > > > > > > Â > > > > > > > > > > > > Ramola Ji > > pls check ur Gmail account and i hav sent the reply in ur prvt id > > hope the reading is enough > > with rgrds sunil nair > > > , Ramola Nair goddesi7@ wrote:> >> > Sunil,> > > > > > > > I have a favor to ask of you...you know I`m totally focused on this> > > > deal, even astrologically, my Jyotish interests only extend as far as> > > > Career and Finance go within my own chart...I need you to look at my> > > > chart, dasas and transits...Look at my 9th house, second spouse, tell> > > > me when I will meet him and how long the relationship will last...I> > > > see third spouse as well, but I get the feeling second spouse is> > > > coming soon...Could you please look for me, should be fine for you to> > > > look, you are not connected personally to second spouse...let me know> > > > if you can do this for me please...look at 9th house, and you should> > > > be able to describe second spouse, and you should be able to predict> > > > when I meet him and how long the relationship lasts for...look at> > > > 9th/3rd to determine this please...I get the feeling he is coming> > > > soon, I just dont know when exactly...I get the feeling I`m going to> > > > be meeting him in March 2011 or sometime after that, but he may be> > > > around right now, I just dont know it yet...I can describe him by> > > > looking at 3rd/9th, but truly have no idea when I will meet him or how> > > > long this relationship lasts for...and I dont know if this is even a> > > > good relationship to have...knowing me its not...but check for me> > > > please...Ramola- Thank you much!!!! PS: I have the link for JHORA as well, you might be able to download and install it, I know you dont have much computer access but let me know please...appreciate it...R> > > > > > > > Dec 20th, 1964, 12.42 PM Kuala Lumpur Malaysia> > > > Pisces Lagna 4.58> > > > > > > > If you dont have the SW, log into www.astroastro. com> > > > ramola7> > > > Einstein> > > > > > > > Go to reports, my chart is there> > > > Go to educational, dasas are there as well> >>