IndiaDivine.org

My prediction

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear mallika Ji I posted a elaborate reply on wednesday i think and it got stuck in server or my net connection aborted it and as usual i dont save it .i will come back to ur questions in a day or 2 ,till then dont worry ,at present i am in temple town of one of 108 durga sakti peeta s in india ,in kerala it is annual festival here ,and nothing to worry abt any tantra ,mantra etc ( even here devi uapsak do both Vama maagi and dakshin maargi ) ,for mother everything is alike ,and i am sure she will take care of u too.rgrds sunil nair , mallika chatterjee <pin_gg wrote:>> Dear Sunil jiI am passing through a very typical problem. These days whom ever i am meeting in mandir or any person, all are telling me that some one has done some tantra mantra on me, may have given my tantra medicine through food or something. My life was good and little stable, but for last 8 months, things changed drastically, i lost my job, health, money, business every thing just in a blink of the eye.And since then i am struggling and fighting and fighting and fighting...no change in luck.Now my life is just miserable.can you make a change?My Name: Mallika ChatterjeeDate of Birth: 18/07/76Time of Birth: 7.30 am to 7.45 am sunday.Place of Birth: Durgapur west bengal> > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/>