IndiaDivine.org

frustrated and tired

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sunilji/Bhaskarji, I am learning astrology and am a beginner. My prashna is related to myself. I am a chemical engineer and have passed Cfa level 1 exam. I was working for a financial services company till April 2009. Thereafter I studied for my exam gave my CFA level 1 exam in June. I passed the exam when the results came out. Simultaneously I got an offer from a multinational investment bank to work as an intern. I accepted the offer even

though the stipend/salary was less than half of my previous job as firstly I did not have any other offer and secondly they had promised to give me a much higher salary after the internship. It was supposed to be a 3 month internship starting july but my boss extended it till November. Thereafter he still wanted me to continue in the same salary so I quit. Now I do not have a job for 4 to 5 months. I tried giving MBA enterance exams but missed the cutoffs by a few marks. I scored 95.3 percentile in the CAT. Due to the situation everyone in my family is upset and especially my mother. My question is: 1. Even though I am going through my surya dasha, which happens to be the lord of my tenth house placed in 7th why am I suffering so much. Is it due to sade sati? will I have to wait for sade sati to get over for stabilizing in my career? 2. By when can I expect to get a job? 3. Will I be able to achieve heights in my life or there is always going to be struggle i.e how is my kundali overall? My details are as follows: DOB: 19th May 1983 Place: Mumbai Time: 19.12 (evening 7.12 PM) Looking forward to your help. Thanking you, Micky

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.