IndiaDivine.org

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear friends,

Just now received a mail on my personal id from a new member here, who was approached by a so called astrologer. I present below the copy of the mail received by me.

Naishadha Shukla <shuklanaishadhabhaskar_jyotishSent: Sat, 3 April, 2010 2:47:35 PMRe: Re: My Career

Respected Sir

Namaskar

Iam a member of ur Group hardly put an enquiry or any participation in ur group actaivities right now I was checking my mail than one person named panchal.deepak 5 came on line and started telling that I am an astrologer and if u have an enquiry pls contact me What is the meaning f this Is he is associated with u

I would like to warn every member here from the Group to be careful of such hinjdas you approach you as an astrologer and offer their services by sending you a mail on Your id and touching You on Chat.

No Mard ( Born of a single Father) Astrologer will ever approach in this manner and offer his services jabardasti like a roadside women who allures you on Bus stops for Rs.50- per ....

Astrologers are not supposed to be like that. If he is doing in this manner, then he is no astrologer but a fake. A real Astrologer always gets enough work and does not have to behave lika roadside women.

Jyotish_Ganga and its owner Bhaskar Jyotish does not have any astrologer on his team who will contact you in this manner , without your approach. I have only Mard Astrologers around me and not rascal hinjda astrologers.

Beware, be careful with whom you communiacte. This world is a bad place and do not fall in some traps by third grade hoodlums...

Madam Shukla ji just spoke to me on phone, and she was told by this Dupester Deepak on Chat that he has got her id from Jyotish_Ganga. Now thousands can read the ids from here and contact you, so it is your reponsivbility to check the credentials of the person who has contacted You.

And ket me know if anyone pesters you as an astrologer representing Jyotish_Ganga, I will see to it that he lands in the hospital without doubt.

regards/Bhaskar.

Guest guest

Dear Bhakkarji,

Even I was approached by the same person in response to my query and he tried to sell some remedy for Rs. 9000 by saying that except Jupiter all my planets are afflicted. I am here to add to my learning ans since I know basic astrology I knew he was a con.

All members should be ware of such members who try to fool people. As rightly said by you a good astrologer will always be approached by clients and he need not go to them.

Regards,

Micky--- On Sat, 3/4/10, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish IMPORTANT NOTICE Date: Saturday, 3 April, 2010, 3:36 PM

Dear friends,

Just now received a mail on my personal id from a new member here, who was approached by a so called astrologer. I present below the copy of the mail received by me.

Naishadha Shukla <shuklanaishadha@ .in>bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. inSat, 3 April, 2010 2:47:35 PMRe: Re: My Career

Respected Sir

Namaskar

Iam a member of ur Group hardly put an enquiry or any participation in ur group actaivities right now I was checking my mail than one person named panchal.deepak 5 came on line and started telling that I am an astrologer and if u have an enquiry pls contact me What is the meaning f this Is he is associated with u

I would like to warn every member here from the Group to be careful of such hinjdas you approach you as an astrologer and offer their services by sending you a mail on Your id and touching You on Chat.

No Mard ( Born of a single Father) Astrologer will ever approach in this manner and offer his services jabardasti like a roadside women who allures you on Bus stops for Rs.50- per ....

Astrologers are not supposed to be like that. If he is doing in this manner, then he is no astrologer but a fake. A real Astrologer always gets enough work and does not have to behave lika roadside women.

Jyotish_Ganga and its owner Bhaskar Jyotish does not have any astrologer on his team who will contact you in this manner , without your approach. I have only Mard Astrologers around me and not rascal hinjda astrologers.

Beware, be careful with whom you communiacte. This world is a bad place and do not fall in some traps by third grade hoodlums...

Madam Shukla ji just spoke to me on phone, and she was told by this Dupester Deepak on Chat that he has got her id from Jyotish_Ganga. Now thousands can read the ids from here and contact you, so it is your reponsivbility to check the credentials of the person who has contacted You.

And ket me know if anyone pesters you as an astrologer representing Jyotish_Ganga, I will see to it that he lands in the hospital without doubt.

regards/Bhaskar.

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Guest guest

Bhai Micky ji,

Inko apne Baap ka naam pata nahin hai aur chale hain Astrologers banne.

Aise kameenon ne poore Astrologers samaaj ka naam kharaab kar diya hai.

Kya karen. Saamne aa jayen toh haath paon tod kar unke haath mein de

doon.

Inko sharam nahin hai ki bevakoof bana kar logon se paise loot kar kitne

saal jee lenge. Asli jindagi yeh thodi hai Earth par ? Asli jindagi toh

marne ke baad hai. Tab saalon ko saare hisaab kitaab ka pata chal

jayeega... Aur woh jindagi se toh chutkaara bhi nahin hai. Yahan toh

aadmi suicide kar lega. Wahan par kya karega. Saalon ko khaulte hue

ubal;te hue tel mein daala jayeega.

And they are also creating trouble for their own family members. Any

money made through wrong means, by making fool of someone will kot last

long. Every 12 years it leaves the house alongwith interst and penalty

through ill health and sickness in the house, many people dont know

this... And their family members will suffer...

Temporary maja hai Rs.50 waali roadside women ke saath sone ka, (am

sorry to say) for such rascals. Baad mein AIDS ho jayeega joh jaan lekar

chodega... parantu marne ke baad inki asli AIDS waali jindagi shuru

hogi, in this matter.... yeh AIDS ki takleef toh inko hajaaron saal

bhogni padegi marne ke baad..

Bhaskar.

, adi chopra <adi.choprain

wrote:

>

> Dear Bhakkarji,

> Â

> Even I was approached by the same person in response to my query and

he tried to sell some remedy for Rs. 9000 by saying that except Jupiter

all my planets are afflicted. I am here to add to my learning ans since

I know basic astrology I knew he was a con.

> Â

> All members should be ware of such members who try to fool people. As

rightly said by you a good astrologer will always be approached by

clients and he need not go to them.

> Â

> Regards,

> Micky

>

> --- On Sat, 3/4/10, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

>

> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish

> IMPORTANT NOTICE

>

> Saturday, 3 April, 2010, 3:36 PM

>

>

> Â

>

>

>

>

> Dear friends,

> Just now received a mail on my personal id from a new member here, who

was approached by a so called astrologer. I present below the copy of

the mail received by me.

> Naishadha Shukla <shuklanaishadha@ .in>

> bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in

> Sat, 3 April, 2010 2:47:35 PM

> Re: Re: My Career

>

Respected Sir

> Â Namaskar

> Â Â Â Â Â Iam a member of ur Group hardly put an

enquiry or any participation in ur group actaivities right now I was

checking my mail than one person named panchal.deepak 5 came on line and

started telling that I am an astrologer and if u have an enquiry pls

contact me What is the meaning f this Is he is associated with u

> I would like to warn every member here from the Group to be

careful of such hinjdas you approach you as an astrologer and offer

their services by sending you a mail on Your id and touching You on

Chat.

> No Mard ( Born of a single Father) Astrologer will ever approach in

this manner and offer his services jabardasti like a roadside women who

allures you on Bus stops for Rs.50- per ....

> Astrologers are not supposed to be like that. If he is doing in this

manner, then he is no astrologer but a fake. A real Astrologer always

gets enough work and does not have to behave lika roadside women.

> Jyotish_Ganga and its owner Bhaskar Jyotish does not have any

astrologer on his team who will contact you in this manner , without

your approach. I have only Mard Astrologers around me and not rascal

hinjda astrologers.

> Beware, be careful with whom you communiacte. This world is a bad

place and do not fall in some traps by third grade hoodlums...

> Madam Shukla ji just spoke to me on phone, and she was told by this

Dupester Deepak on Chat that he has got her id from Jyotish_Ganga. Now

thousands can read the ids from here and contact you, so it is your

reponsivbility to check the credentials of the person who has contacted

You.

> And ket me know if anyone pesters you as an astrologer representing

Jyotish_Ganga, I will see to it that he lands in the hospital without

doubt.

> regards/Bhaskar.

> Â

>

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!

http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/

>

Guest guest

Dear friends,

It seems that really is one astrologer(??) named Deepak lurking in the shadows and hunting for soft targets in this Group, to sell his wares by putting fear in unsuspecting members hearts and minds..

I just received this mail form this person as under -

Deepak Panchal <panchal.deepak5-owner Sent: Sun, 4 April, 2010 9:23:42 AMDear All Members,

I am just shocked by seeing your reactions of this type. When I am providing you all free consultation, even on this you are blaming me. This is not your fault. When the time is not good for a man he does all the stupid things like you all are doing right now.

And you Mr. Bhaskar ji, When you are using so shameless language how u can say that you are a true astrologer. For youe kind information I was not forcing them to take consultation from me, they all are just rascles, who just want fruits in free.

Yes this is true that I contact them to have consultation but not forced them to do so. They were eager to know the solutions of your prblems I was just doing my work.

panchal.deepak5

I would like to ask him now, whata re his credentials ? Even if he can provide this, then what justifications does he have, to contact people privately and force his free predictions on them ? Does this behove of a self respectnig astrologer ? Does this behove of a astrologer who is buys ? No any real astrologer would always be busy with hands full of clients coming to him for consultations if he is really good. Its only the bogus ones, who have not proved themselves, who have to resort to such underhand methods to form a client base and earn money.

He is advising me not to use such language... What will one do when he witnesses such horrendous methods employed by him to gain access to public's money taken from them by putting fear and duping them. Who is a rascal ? Those who are asking for free or those who are forcing their wares on such people asking for free ? What right does he have to call them "rascals" ?

My Group is an ashram-Temple where I am the Owner and my rule is to allow everyone some free prasad. He has no right to call the Poojari of a temple and the devotees as "Rascals".

Any further message from him and I will book him under several sections of IPC and have him behind bars for next 10 years at least.

Bhaskar.

, adi chopra <adi.choprain wrote:>> Dear Bhakkarji,>  > Even I was approached by the same person in response to my query and he tried to sell some remedy for Rs. 9000 by saying that except Jupiter all my planets are afflicted. I am here to add to my learning ans since I know basic astrology I knew he was a con.>  > All members should be ware of such members who try to fool people. As rightly said by you a good astrologer will always be approached by clients and he need not go to them.>  > Regards,> Micky> > --- On Sat, 3/4/10, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish IMPORTANT NOTICE> > Saturday, 3 April, 2010, 3:36 PM> > >  > > > > > Dear friends,> Just now received a mail on my personal id from a new member here, who was approached by a so called astrologer. I present below the copy of the mail received by me. > Naishadha Shukla <shuklanaishadha@ .in>> bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> Sat, 3 April, 2010 2:47:35 PM> Re: Re: My Career> > > > > > > > Respected Sir>  Namaskar>      Iam a member of ur Group hardly put an enquiry or any participation in ur group actaivities right now I was checking my mail than one person named panchal.deepak 5 came on line and started telling that I am an astrologer and if u have an enquiry pls contact me What is the meaning f this Is he is associated with u> I would like to warn every member here from the Group to be careful of such hinjdas you approach you as an astrologer and offer their services by sending you a mail on Your id and touching You on Chat. > No Mard ( Born of a single Father) Astrologer will ever approach in this manner and offer his services jabardasti like a roadside women who allures you on Bus stops for Rs.50- per ....> Astrologers are not supposed to be like that. If he is doing in this manner, then he is no astrologer but a fake. A real Astrologer always gets enough work and does not have to behave lika roadside women.> Jyotish_Ganga and its owner Bhaskar Jyotish does not have any astrologer on his team who will contact you in this manner , without your approach. I have only Mard Astrologers around me and not rascal hinjda astrologers.> Beware, be careful with whom you communiacte. This world is a bad place and do not fall in some traps by third grade hoodlums...> Madam Shukla ji just spoke to me on phone, and she was told by this Dupester Deepak on Chat that he has got her id from Jyotish_Ganga. Now thousands can read the ids from here and contact you, so it is your reponsivbility to check the credentials of the person who has contacted You.> And ket me know if anyone pesters you as an astrologer representing Jyotish_Ganga, I will see to it that he lands in the hospital without doubt.> regards/Bhaskar. >  > > > > > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar  Ji, Yes i also got such a request/begging from this scoundrel. That was when he found my mail id from some other group. I responded with 2-3 questions and he vanished into thin air.PAR bhai ji is group mein aaisi harkat karke isne soye hue sher ko khud ja ke thappad maar diya.

AB MAREGA.RegardsKulbir Bains.On Sun, Apr 4, 2010 at 11:15 AM, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Dear friends,

It seems that really is one astrologer(??) named Deepak lurking in the shadows and hunting for soft targets in this Group, to sell his wares by putting fear in unsuspecting members hearts and minds..

I just received this mail form this person as under -

Deepak Panchal <panchal.deepak5-owner

Sun, 4 April, 2010 9:23:42 AMDear All Members,

I am just shocked by seeing your reactions of this type. When I am providing you all free consultation, even on this you are blaming me. This is not your fault. When the time is not good for a man he does all the stupid things like you all are doing right now.

And you Mr. Bhaskar ji, When you are using so shameless language how u can say that you are a true astrologer. For youe kind information I was not forcing them to take consultation from me, they all are just rascles, who just want fruits in free.

Yes this is true that I contact them to have consultation but not forced them to do so. They were eager to know the solutions of your prblems I was just doing my work.

panchal.deepak5

I would like to ask him now, whata re his credentials ? Even if he can provide this, then what justifications does he have, to contact people privately and force his free predictions on them ? Does this behove of a self respectnig astrologer ? Does this behove of a astrologer who is buys ? No any real astrologer would always be busy with hands full of clients coming to him for consultations if he is really good. Its only the bogus ones, who have not proved themselves, who have to resort to such underhand methods to form a client base and earn money.

He is advising me not to use such language... What will one do when he witnesses such horrendous methods employed by him to gain access to public's money taken from them by putting fear and duping them. Who is a rascal ? Those who are asking for free or those who are forcing their wares on such people asking for free ? What right does he have to call them " rascals " ?

My Group is an ashram-Temple where I am the Owner and my rule is to allow everyone some free prasad. He has no right to call the Poojari of a temple and the devotees as " Rascals " .

Any further message from him and I will book him under several sections of IPC and have him behind bars for next 10 years at least.

Bhaskar.  

, adi chopra <adi.choprain wrote:>> Dear Bhakkarji,>  > Even I was approached by the same person in response to my query and he tried to sell some remedy for Rs. 9000 by saying that except Jupiter all my planets are afflicted. I am here to add to my learning ans since I know basic astrology I knew he was a con.

>  > All members should be ware of such members who try to fool people. As rightly said by you a good astrologer will always be approached by clients and he need not go to them.>  > Regards,> Micky

> > --- On Sat, 3/4/10, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish IMPORTANT NOTICE>

> Saturday, 3 April, 2010, 3:36 PM> > >   > > > > > Dear friends,> Just now received a mail on my personal id from a new member here, who was approached by a so called astrologer. I present below the copy of the mail received by me.

> Naishadha Shukla <shuklanaishadha@ .in>> bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> Sat, 3 April, 2010 2:47:35 PM

> Re: Re: My Career> > > > > > > > Respected Sir>   Namaskar>       Iam a member of ur Group hardly put an enquiry or any participation in ur group actaivities right now I was checking my mail than one person named panchal.deepak 5 came on line and started telling that I am an astrologer and if u have an enquiry pls contact me What is the meaning f this Is he is  associated with u

> I would like to warn every member here from the Group to be careful of such hinjdas you approach you as an astrologer and offer their services by sending you a mail on Your id and touching You on Chat. > No Mard ( Born of a single Father) Astrologer will ever approach in this manner and offer his services jabardasti like a roadside women who allures you on Bus stops for Rs.50- per ....

> Astrologers are not supposed to be like that. If he is doing in this manner, then he is no astrologer but a fake. A real Astrologer always gets enough work and does not have to behave lika  roadside women.> Jyotish_Ganga and its owner Bhaskar Jyotish does not have any astrologer on his team who will contact you in this manner , without your approach. I have only Mard Astrologers around me and not rascal hinjda astrologers.

> Beware, be careful with whom you communiacte. This world is a bad place and do not fall in some traps by third grade hoodlums...> Madam Shukla ji just spoke to me on phone, and she was told by this Dupester Deepak on Chat that he has got her id from Jyotish_Ganga. Now thousands can read the ids from here and contact you, so it is your reponsivbility to check the credentials of the person who has contacted You.

> And ket me know if anyone pesters you as an astrologer representing Jyotish_Ganga, I will see to it that he lands in the hospital without doubt.> regards/Bhaskar. >  > > > >

> > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/

>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji,

Namaste.

Please let me tell you about my interaction with Mr Deepak Panchal, when he

contacted me over the messenger..

Firstly let me say that he was polite and respectful in his language.

He offered me listing on his website, as a celebrity western astrologer, and

said that all queries will be directed to me, and I shall earn half of the sums

paid by the clent.

Each query will be charged at 5000Rs, for which I shall receive half the amount.

For the honour of being the celebrity astrologer, I was asked to pay a one " off

payment " of 100,000Rs.

( I shud be the donkey and pay for the priviledge!)

He has also started a new forum called astrology4all with a membership of

less than 5 people.

he sent me a request to join his forum, which I did, because I wanted to know

more about him- I was keeping an open mind.

To test his genuinity and honour, I sent him an article that I had written on "

what are the chances of recovery, if an item is lost, on a particular day.. this

is an easy astrology based on daily moon nakshatras.

Of course, the article never appeared on the forum for the benefit of its

members.

Kindly be aware, that there will always be people who will try to mislead u and

take advantage of your abilities or your vulnerabilities.

Let me state, quite categorically, that I have never charged anybody even a

penny, for any astrological advice and I have always said that I am a student of

astrology. Astrology is my passion and if it helps someone, then it is his/her

good fortune..

God has been kind enough to give me other skills to provide for me and my 4

children.

I have no desire for either name nor fame, let the will of the God prevail!

warmest regards

Sheevani

, Kulbir Bains <lalkitabkb wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar Ji, Yes i also got such a request/begging from this scoundrel.

> That was when he found my mail id from some other group. I responded with

> 2-3 questions and he vanished into thin air.

> PAR bhai ji is group mein aaisi harkat karke isne soye hue sher ko khud ja

> ke thappad maar diya.

> AB MAREGA.

> Regards

> Kulbir Bains.

>

> On Sun, Apr 4, 2010 at 11:15 AM, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotishwrote:

>

> >

> >

> > Dear friends,

> >

> > It seems that really is one astrologer(??) named Deepak lurking in the

> > shadows and hunting for soft targets in this Group, to sell his wares by

> > putting fear in unsuspecting members hearts and minds..

> >

> > I just received this mail form this person as under -

> >

> > Deepak Panchal <panchal.deepak5

> > *To:* -owner

> > *Sent:* Sun, 4 April, 2010 9:23:42 AM

> > *Subject:*

> >

> > Dear All Members,

> > I am just shocked by seeing your reactions of this type. When I am

> > providing you all free consultation, even on this you are blaming me. This

> > is not your fault. When the time is not good for a man he does all the

> > stupid things like you all are doing right now.

> >

> > And you Mr. Bhaskar ji, When you are using so shameless language how u

> > can say that you are a true astrologer. For youe kind information I was not

> > forcing them to take consultation from me, they all are just rascles, who

> > just want fruits in free.

> >

> > Yes this is true that I contact them to have consultation but not forced

> > them to do so. They were eager to know the solutions of your prblems I was

> > just doing my work.

> >

> > panchal.deepak5

> >

> > I would like to ask him now, whata re his credentials ? Even if he can

> > provide this, then what justifications does he have, to contact people

> > privately and force his free predictions on them ? Does this behove of a

> > self respectnig astrologer ? Does this behove of a astrologer who is buys ?

> > No any real astrologer would always be busy with hands full of clients

> > coming to him for consultations if he is really good. Its only the bogus

> > ones, who have not proved themselves, who have to resort to such underhand

> > methods to form a client base and earn money.

> >

> > He is advising me not to use such language... What will one do when he

> > witnesses such horrendous methods employed by him to gain access to public's

> > money taken from them by putting fear and duping them. Who is a rascal ?

> > Those who are asking for free or those who are forcing their wares on such

> > people asking for free ? What right does he have to call them " rascals " ?

> >

> > My Group is an ashram-Temple where I am the Owner and my rule is to allow

> > everyone some free prasad. He has no right to call the Poojari of a temple

> > and the devotees as " Rascals " .

> >

> > Any further message from him and I will book him under several sections of

> > IPC and have him behind bars for next 10 years at least.

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> > , adi chopra <adi.choprain@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Bhakkarji,

> > > Â

> > > Even I was approached by the same person in response to my query and he

> > tried to sell some remedy for Rs. 9000 by saying that except Jupiter all my

> > planets are afflicted. I am here to add to my learning ans since I know

> > basic astrology I knew he was a con.

> > > Â

> > > All members should be ware of such members who try to fool people. As

> > rightly said by you a good astrologer will always be approached by clients

> > and he need not go to them.

> > > Â

> > > Regards,

> > > Micky

> > >

> > > --- On Sat, 3/4/10, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@

> > > IMPORTANT NOTICE

> > >

> > > Saturday, 3 April, 2010, 3:36 PM

> > >

> > >

> > > Â

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear friends,

> > > Just now received a mail on my personal id from a new member here, who

> > was approached by a so called astrologer. I present below the copy of the

> > mail received by me.

> > > Naishadha Shukla <shuklanaishadha@ .in>

> > > bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in

> > > Sat, 3 April, 2010 2:47:35 PM

> > > Re: Re: My Career

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Respected Sir

> > > Â Namaskar

> > > Â Â Â Â Â Iam a member of ur Group hardly put an enquiry or any

> > participation in ur group actaivities right now I was checking my mail than

> > one person named panchal.deepak 5 came on line and started telling that I am

> > an astrologer and if u have an enquiry pls contact me What is the meaning f

> > this Is he is associated with u

> > > I would like to warn every member here from the Group to be careful of

> > such hinjdas you approach you as an astrologer and offer their services by

> > sending you a mail on Your id and touching You on Chat.

> > > No Mard ( Born of a single Father) Astrologer will ever approach in this

> > manner and offer his services jabardasti like a roadside women who allures

> > you on Bus stops for Rs.50- per ....

> > > Astrologers are not supposed to be like that. If he is doing in this

> > manner, then he is no astrologer but a fake. A real Astrologer always gets

> > enough work and does not have to behave lika roadside women.

> > > Jyotish_Ganga and its owner Bhaskar Jyotish does not have any astrologer

> > on his team who will contact you in this manner , without your approach. I

> > have only Mard Astrologers around me and not rascal hinjda astrologers.

> > > Beware, be careful with whom you communiacte. This world is a bad place

> > and do not fall in some traps by third grade hoodlums...

> > > Madam Shukla ji just spoke to me on phone, and she was told by this

> > Dupester Deepak on Chat that he has got her id from Jyotish_Ganga. Now

> > thousands can read the ids from here and contact you, so it is your

> > reponsivbility to check the credentials of the person who has contacted You.

> > > And ket me know if anyone pesters you as an astrologer representing

> > Jyotish_Ganga, I will see to it that he lands in the hospital without doubt.

> > > regards/Bhaskar.

> > > Â

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!

> > http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Sheevani ji,

Thanks for being bold enough to bring this to the notice of all. Look at

this guy, he has no means of earning and he wants to make a fool of

women and earn his daily bread and butter, by asking you for

Rs.100000?-. He does not have sense even to fool people. Such a big

amount he is asking.... No.1 Bevakoof vegetable, spineless and rotten

type of existence these people lead.

regards/Bhaskar.

, " Sheevani " <sheevani147

wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar ji,

>

> Namaste.

>

> Please let me tell you about my interaction with Mr Deepak Panchal,

when he contacted me over the messenger..

>

> Firstly let me say that he was polite and respectful in his language.

>

> He offered me listing on his website, as a celebrity western

astrologer, and said that all queries will be directed to me, and I

shall earn half of the sums paid by the clent.

>

> Each query will be charged at 5000Rs, for which I shall receive half

the amount.

>

> For the honour of being the celebrity astrologer, I was asked to pay a

one " off payment " of 100,000Rs.

>

> ( I shud be the donkey and pay for the priviledge!)

>

> He has also started a new forum called astrology4all with a

membership of less than 5 people.

>

> he sent me a request to join his forum, which I did, because I wanted

to know more about him- I was keeping an open mind.

>

> To test his genuinity and honour, I sent him an article that I had

written on " what are the chances of recovery, if an item is lost, on a

particular day.. this is an easy astrology based on daily moon

nakshatras.

>

> Of course, the article never appeared on the forum for the benefit of

its members.

>

> Kindly be aware, that there will always be people who will try to

mislead u and take advantage of your abilities or your vulnerabilities.

>

> Let me state, quite categorically, that I have never charged anybody

even a penny, for any astrological advice and I have always said that I

am a student of astrology. Astrology is my passion and if it helps

someone, then it is his/her good fortune..

>

> God has been kind enough to give me other skills to provide for me and

my 4 children.

>

> I have no desire for either name nor fame, let the will of the God

prevail!

>

> warmest regards

> Sheevani

>

>

>

> , Kulbir Bains lalkitabkb@ wrote:

> >

> > Dear Bhaskar Ji, Yes i also got such a request/begging from this

scoundrel.

> > That was when he found my mail id from some other group. I responded

with

> > 2-3 questions and he vanished into thin air.

> > PAR bhai ji is group mein aaisi harkat karke isne soye hue sher ko

khud ja

> > ke thappad maar diya.

> > AB MAREGA.

> > Regards

> > Kulbir Bains.

> >

> > On Sun, Apr 4, 2010 at 11:15 AM, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@wrote:

> >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear friends,

> > >

> > > It seems that really is one astrologer(??) named Deepak lurking in

the

> > > shadows and hunting for soft targets in this Group, to sell his

wares by

> > > putting fear in unsuspecting members hearts and minds..

> > >

> > > I just received this mail form this person as under -

> > >

> > > Deepak Panchal panchal.deepak5@

> > > *To:* -owner

> > > *Sent:* Sun, 4 April, 2010 9:23:42 AM

> > > *Subject:*

> > >

> > > Dear All Members,

> > > I am just shocked by seeing your reactions of this type. When I am

> > > providing you all free consultation, even on this you are blaming

me. This

> > > is not your fault. When the time is not good for a man he does all

the

> > > stupid things like you all are doing right now.

> > >

> > > And you Mr. Bhaskar ji, When you are using so shameless language

how u

> > > can say that you are a true astrologer. For youe kind information

I was not

> > > forcing them to take consultation from me, they all are just

rascles, who

> > > just want fruits in free.

> > >

> > > Yes this is true that I contact them to have consultation but not

forced

> > > them to do so. They were eager to know the solutions of your

prblems I was

> > > just doing my work.

> > >

> > > panchal.deepak5

> > >

> > > I would like to ask him now, whata re his credentials ? Even if he

can

> > > provide this, then what justifications does he have, to contact

people

> > > privately and force his free predictions on them ? Does this

behove of a

> > > self respectnig astrologer ? Does this behove of a astrologer who

is buys ?

> > > No any real astrologer would always be busy with hands full of

clients

> > > coming to him for consultations if he is really good. Its only the

bogus

> > > ones, who have not proved themselves, who have to resort to such

underhand

> > > methods to form a client base and earn money.

> > >

> > > He is advising me not to use such language... What will one do

when he

> > > witnesses such horrendous methods employed by him to gain access

to public's

> > > money taken from them by putting fear and duping them. Who is a

rascal ?

> > > Those who are asking for free or those who are forcing their wares

on such

> > > people asking for free ? What right does he have to call them

" rascals " ?

> > >

> > > My Group is an ashram-Temple where I am the Owner and my rule is

to allow

> > > everyone some free prasad. He has no right to call the Poojari of

a temple

> > > and the devotees as " Rascals " .

> > >

> > > Any further message from him and I will book him under several

sections of

> > > IPC and have him behind bars for next 10 years at least.

> > >

> > > Bhaskar.

> > >

> > >

> > > , adi chopra <adi.choprain@>

wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Bhakkarji,

> > > > Â

> > > > Even I was approached by the same person in response to my query

and he

> > > tried to sell some remedy for Rs. 9000 by saying that except

Jupiter all my

> > > planets are afflicted. I am here to add to my learning ans since I

know

> > > basic astrology I knew he was a con.

> > > > Â

> > > > All members should be ware of such members who try to fool

people. As

> > > rightly said by you a good astrologer will always be approached by

clients

> > > and he need not go to them.

> > > > Â

> > > > Regards,

> > > > Micky

> > > >

> > > > --- On Sat, 3/4/10, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@

> > > > IMPORTANT NOTICE

> > > >

> > > > Saturday, 3 April, 2010, 3:36 PM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Â

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear friends,

> > > > Just now received a mail on my personal id from a new member

here, who

> > > was approached by a so called astrologer. I present below the copy

of the

> > > mail received by me.

> > > > Naishadha Shukla <shuklanaishadha@ .in>

> > > > bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in

> > > > Sat, 3 April, 2010 2:47:35 PM

> > > > Re: Re: My Career

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Respected Sir

> > > > Â Namaskar

> > > > Â Â Â Â Â Iam a member of ur Group hardly put an

enquiry or any

> > > participation in ur group actaivities right now I was checking my

mail than

> > > one person named panchal.deepak 5 came on line and started telling

that I am

> > > an astrologer and if u have an enquiry pls contact me What is the

meaning f

> > > this Is he is associated with u

> > > > I would like to warn every member here from the Group to be

careful of

> > > such hinjdas you approach you as an astrologer and offer their

services by

> > > sending you a mail on Your id and touching You on Chat.

> > > > No Mard ( Born of a single Father) Astrologer will ever approach

in this

> > > manner and offer his services jabardasti like a roadside women who

allures

> > > you on Bus stops for Rs.50- per ....

> > > > Astrologers are not supposed to be like that. If he is doing in

this

> > > manner, then he is no astrologer but a fake. A real Astrologer

always gets

> > > enough work and does not have to behave lika roadside women.

> > > > Jyotish_Ganga and its owner Bhaskar Jyotish does not have any

astrologer

> > > on his team who will contact you in this manner , without your

approach. I

> > > have only Mard Astrologers around me and not rascal hinjda

astrologers.

> > > > Beware, be careful with whom you communiacte. This world is a

bad place

> > > and do not fall in some traps by third grade hoodlums...

> > > > Madam Shukla ji just spoke to me on phone, and she was told by

this

> > > Dupester Deepak on Chat that he has got her id from Jyotish_Ganga.

Now

> > > thousands can read the ids from here and contact you, so it is

your

> > > reponsivbility to check the credentials of the person who has

contacted You.

> > > > And ket me know if anyone pesters you as an astrologer

representing

> > > Jyotish_Ganga, I will see to it that he lands in the hospital

without doubt.

> > > > regards/Bhaskar.

> > > > Â

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it

NOW!

> > > http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

I request all Members to inform me if they ever receive any mails on

their personal ids from other people representing themselves as

Astrologers from this Group.

Thank You,

regards/Bhaskar.

, " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish

wrote:

>

>

> Dear Sheevani ji,

>

> Thanks for being bold enough to bring this to the notice of all. Look

at

> this guy, he has no means of earning and he wants to make a fool of

> women and earn his daily bread and butter, by asking you for

> Rs.100000?-. He does not have sense even to fool people. Such a big

> amount he is asking.... No.1 Bevakoof vegetable, spineless and rotten

> type of existence these people lead.

>

> regards/Bhaskar.

>

>

>

>

> , " Sheevani " sheevani147@

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Bhaskar ji,

> >

> > Namaste.

> >

> > Please let me tell you about my interaction with Mr Deepak Panchal,

> when he contacted me over the messenger..

> >

> > Firstly let me say that he was polite and respectful in his

language.

> >

> > He offered me listing on his website, as a celebrity western

> astrologer, and said that all queries will be directed to me, and I

> shall earn half of the sums paid by the clent.

> >

> > Each query will be charged at 5000Rs, for which I shall receive half

> the amount.

> >

> > For the honour of being the celebrity astrologer, I was asked to pay

a

> one " off payment " of 100,000Rs.

> >

> > ( I shud be the donkey and pay for the priviledge!)

> >

> > He has also started a new forum called astrology4all with a

> membership of less than 5 people.

> >

> > he sent me a request to join his forum, which I did, because I

wanted

> to know more about him- I was keeping an open mind.

> >

> > To test his genuinity and honour, I sent him an article that I had

> written on " what are the chances of recovery, if an item is lost, on

a

> particular day.. this is an easy astrology based on daily moon

> nakshatras.

> >

> > Of course, the article never appeared on the forum for the benefit

of

> its members.

> >

> > Kindly be aware, that there will always be people who will try to

> mislead u and take advantage of your abilities or your

vulnerabilities.

> >

> > Let me state, quite categorically, that I have never charged anybody

> even a penny, for any astrological advice and I have always said that

I

> am a student of astrology. Astrology is my passion and if it helps

> someone, then it is his/her good fortune..

> >

> > God has been kind enough to give me other skills to provide for me

and

> my 4 children.

> >

> > I have no desire for either name nor fame, let the will of the God

> prevail!

> >

> > warmest regards

> > Sheevani

> >

> >

> >

> > , Kulbir Bains lalkitabkb@

wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Bhaskar Ji, Yes i also got such a request/begging from this

> scoundrel.

> > > That was when he found my mail id from some other group. I

responded

> with

> > > 2-3 questions and he vanished into thin air.

> > > PAR bhai ji is group mein aaisi harkat karke isne soye hue sher ko

> khud ja

> > > ke thappad maar diya.

> > > AB MAREGA.

> > > Regards

> > > Kulbir Bains.

> > >

> > > On Sun, Apr 4, 2010 at 11:15 AM, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@wrote:

> > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear friends,

> > > >

> > > > It seems that really is one astrologer(??) named Deepak lurking

in

> the

> > > > shadows and hunting for soft targets in this Group, to sell his

> wares by

> > > > putting fear in unsuspecting members hearts and minds..

> > > >

> > > > I just received this mail form this person as under -

> > > >

> > > > Deepak Panchal panchal.deepak5@

> > > > *To:* -owner

> > > > *Sent:* Sun, 4 April, 2010 9:23:42 AM

> > > > *Subject:*

> > > >

> > > > Dear All Members,

> > > > I am just shocked by seeing your reactions of this type. When I

am

> > > > providing you all free consultation, even on this you are

blaming

> me. This

> > > > is not your fault. When the time is not good for a man he does

all

> the

> > > > stupid things like you all are doing right now.

> > > >

> > > > And you Mr. Bhaskar ji, When you are using so shameless language

> how u

> > > > can say that you are a true astrologer. For youe kind

information

> I was not

> > > > forcing them to take consultation from me, they all are just

> rascles, who

> > > > just want fruits in free.

> > > >

> > > > Yes this is true that I contact them to have consultation but

not

> forced

> > > > them to do so. They were eager to know the solutions of your

> prblems I was

> > > > just doing my work.

> > > >

> > > > panchal.deepak5

> > > >

> > > > I would like to ask him now, whata re his credentials ? Even if

he

> can

> > > > provide this, then what justifications does he have, to contact

> people

> > > > privately and force his free predictions on them ? Does this

> behove of a

> > > > self respectnig astrologer ? Does this behove of a astrologer

who

> is buys ?

> > > > No any real astrologer would always be busy with hands full of

> clients

> > > > coming to him for consultations if he is really good. Its only

the

> bogus

> > > > ones, who have not proved themselves, who have to resort to such

> underhand

> > > > methods to form a client base and earn money.

> > > >

> > > > He is advising me not to use such language... What will one do

> when he

> > > > witnesses such horrendous methods employed by him to gain access

> to public's

> > > > money taken from them by putting fear and duping them. Who is a

> rascal ?

> > > > Those who are asking for free or those who are forcing their

wares

> on such

> > > > people asking for free ? What right does he have to call them

> " rascals " ?

> > > >

> > > > My Group is an ashram-Temple where I am the Owner and my rule is

> to allow

> > > > everyone some free prasad. He has no right to call the Poojari

of

> a temple

> > > > and the devotees as " Rascals " .

> > > >

> > > > Any further message from him and I will book him under several

> sections of

> > > > IPC and have him behind bars for next 10 years at least.

> > > >

> > > > Bhaskar.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > , adi chopra <adi.choprain@>

> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Bhakkarji,

> > > > > Â

> > > > > Even I was approached by the same person in response to my

query

> and he

> > > > tried to sell some remedy for Rs. 9000 by saying that except

> Jupiter all my

> > > > planets are afflicted. I am here to add to my learning ans since

I

> know

> > > > basic astrology I knew he was a con.

> > > > > Â

> > > > > All members should be ware of such members who try to fool

> people. As

> > > > rightly said by you a good astrologer will always be approached

by

> clients

> > > > and he need not go to them.

> > > > > Â

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > > Micky

> > > > >

> > > > > --- On Sat, 3/4/10, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@

> > > > > IMPORTANT NOTICE

> > > > >

> > > > > Saturday, 3 April, 2010, 3:36 PM

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Â

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear friends,

> > > > > Just now received a mail on my personal id from a new member

> here, who

> > > > was approached by a so called astrologer. I present below the

copy

> of the

> > > > mail received by me.

> > > > > Naishadha Shukla <shuklanaishadha@ .in>

> > > > > bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in

> > > > > Sat, 3 April, 2010 2:47:35 PM

> > > > > Re: Re: My Career

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Respected Sir

> > > > > Â Namaskar

> > > > > Â Â Â Â Â Iam a member of ur Group hardly put

an

> enquiry or any

> > > > participation in ur group actaivities right now I was checking

my

> mail than

> > > > one person named panchal.deepak 5 came on line and started

telling

> that I am

> > > > an astrologer and if u have an enquiry pls contact me What is

the

> meaning f

> > > > this Is he is associated with u

> > > > > I would like to warn every member here from the Group to

be

> careful of

> > > > such hinjdas you approach you as an astrologer and offer their

> services by

> > > > sending you a mail on Your id and touching You on Chat.

> > > > > No Mard ( Born of a single Father) Astrologer will ever

approach

> in this

> > > > manner and offer his services jabardasti like a roadside women

who

> allures

> > > > you on Bus stops for Rs.50- per ....

> > > > > Astrologers are not supposed to be like that. If he is doing

in

> this

> > > > manner, then he is no astrologer but a fake. A real Astrologer

> always gets

> > > > enough work and does not have to behave lika roadside women.

> > > > > Jyotish_Ganga and its owner Bhaskar Jyotish does not have any

> astrologer

> > > > on his team who will contact you in this manner , without your

> approach. I

> > > > have only Mard Astrologers around me and not rascal hinjda

> astrologers.

> > > > > Beware, be careful with whom you communiacte. This world is a

> bad place

> > > > and do not fall in some traps by third grade hoodlums...

> > > > > Madam Shukla ji just spoke to me on phone, and she was told by

> this

> > > > Dupester Deepak on Chat that he has got her id from

Jyotish_Ganga.

> Now

> > > > thousands can read the ids from here and contact you, so it is

> your

> > > > reponsivbility to check the credentials of the person who has

> contacted You.

> > > > > And ket me know if anyone pesters you as an astrologer

> representing

> > > > Jyotish_Ganga, I will see to it that he lands in the hospital

> without doubt.

> > > > > regards/Bhaskar.

> > > > > Â

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it

> NOW!

> > > > http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Bhaskar Ji,People will keep on contacting others as the ids are open once the member is accepted into the forum. You can implement stricter forum norms likeIn your forum registration information you can mention that no member can communicate with other members in order to sell or promote his services etc., you will have a valid reason to ban such users.

Regards,Gautam RampalOn Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 3:10 PM, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

I request all Members to inform me if they ever receive any mails on

their personal ids from other people representing themselves as

Astrologers from this Group.

Thank You,

regards/Bhaskar.

, " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish

wrote:

>

>

> Dear Sheevani ji,

>

> Thanks for being bold enough to bring this to the notice of all. Look

at

> this guy, he has no means of earning and he wants to make a fool of

> women and earn his daily bread and butter, by asking you for

> Rs.100000?-. He does not have sense even to fool people. Such a big

> amount he is asking.... No.1 Bevakoof vegetable, spineless and rotten

> type of existence these people lead.

>

> regards/Bhaskar.

>

>

>

>

> , " Sheevani " sheevani147@

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Bhaskar ji,

> >

> > Namaste.

> >

> > Please let me tell you about my interaction with Mr Deepak Panchal,

> when he contacted me over the messenger..

> >

> > Firstly let me say that he was polite and respectful in his

language.

> >

> > He offered me listing on his website, as a celebrity western

> astrologer, and said that all queries will be directed to me, and I

> shall earn half of the sums paid by the clent.

> >

> > Each query will be charged at 5000Rs, for which I shall receive half

> the amount.

> >

> > For the honour of being the celebrity astrologer, I was asked to pay

a

> one " off payment " of 100,000Rs.

> >

> > ( I shud be the donkey and pay for the priviledge!)

> >

> > He has also started a new forum called astrology4all with a

> membership of less than 5 people.

> >

> > he sent me a request to join his forum, which I did, because I

wanted

> to know more about him- I was keeping an open mind.

> >

> > To test his genuinity and honour, I sent him an article that I had

> written on " what are the chances of recovery, if an item is lost, on

a

> particular day.. this is an easy astrology based on daily moon

> nakshatras.

> >

> > Of course, the article never appeared on the forum for the benefit

of

> its members.

> >

> > Kindly be aware, that there will always be people who will try to

> mislead u and take advantage of your abilities or your

vulnerabilities.

> >

> > Let me state, quite categorically, that I have never charged anybody

> even a penny, for any astrological advice and I have always said that

I

> am a student of astrology. Astrology is my passion and if it helps

> someone, then it is his/her good fortune..

> >

> > God has been kind enough to give me other skills to provide for me

and

> my 4 children.

> >

> > I have no desire for either name nor fame, let the will of the God

> prevail!

> >

> > warmest regards

> > Sheevani

> >

> >

> >

> > , Kulbir Bains lalkitabkb@

wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Bhaskar Ji, Yes i also got such a request/begging from this

> scoundrel.

> > > That was when he found my mail id from some other group. I

responded

> with

> > > 2-3 questions and he vanished into thin air.

> > > PAR bhai ji is group mein aaisi harkat karke isne soye hue sher ko

> khud ja

> > > ke thappad maar diya.

> > > AB MAREGA.

> > > Regards

> > > Kulbir Bains.

> > >

> > > On Sun, Apr 4, 2010 at 11:15 AM, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@wrote:

> > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear friends,

> > > >

> > > > It seems that really is one astrologer(??) named Deepak lurking

in

> the

> > > > shadows and hunting for soft targets in this Group, to sell his

> wares by

> > > > putting fear in unsuspecting members hearts and minds..

> > > >

> > > > I just received this mail form this person as under -

> > > >

> > > > Deepak Panchal panchal.deepak5@

> > > > *To:* -owner

> > > > *Sent:* Sun, 4 April, 2010 9:23:42 AM

> > > > *Subject:*

> > > >

> > > > Dear All Members,

> > > > I am just shocked by seeing your reactions of this type. When I

am

> > > > providing you all free consultation, even on this you are

blaming

> me. This

> > > > is not your fault. When the time is not good for a man he does

all

> the

> > > > stupid things like you all are doing right now.

> > > >

> > > > And you Mr. Bhaskar ji, When you are using so shameless language

> how u

> > > > can say that you are a true astrologer. For youe kind

information

> I was not

> > > > forcing them to take consultation from me, they all are just

> rascles, who

> > > > just want fruits in free.

> > > >

> > > > Yes this is true that I contact them to have consultation but

not

> forced

> > > > them to do so. They were eager to know the solutions of your

> prblems I was

> > > > just doing my work.

> > > >

> > > > panchal.deepak5

> > > >

> > > > I would like to ask him now, whata re his credentials ? Even if

he

> can

> > > > provide this, then what justifications does he have, to contact

> people

> > > > privately and force his free predictions on them ? Does this

> behove of a

> > > > self respectnig astrologer ? Does this behove of a astrologer

who

> is buys ?

> > > > No any real astrologer would always be busy with hands full of

> clients

> > > > coming to him for consultations if he is really good. Its only

the

> bogus

> > > > ones, who have not proved themselves, who have to resort to such

> underhand

> > > > methods to form a client base and earn money.

> > > >

> > > > He is advising me not to use such language... What will one do

> when he

> > > > witnesses such horrendous methods employed by him to gain access

> to public's

> > > > money taken from them by putting fear and duping them. Who is a

> rascal ?

> > > > Those who are asking for free or those who are forcing their

wares

> on such

> > > > people asking for free ? What right does he have to call them

> " rascals " ?

> > > >

> > > > My Group is an ashram-Temple where I am the Owner and my rule is

> to allow

> > > > everyone some free prasad. He has no right to call the Poojari

of

> a temple

> > > > and the devotees as " Rascals " .

> > > >

> > > > Any further message from him and I will book him under several

> sections of

> > > > IPC and have him behind bars for next 10 years at least.

> > > >

> > > > Bhaskar.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > , adi chopra <adi.choprain@>

> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Bhakkarji,

> > > > > Â

> > > > > Even I was approached by the same person in response to my

query

> and he

> > > > tried to sell some remedy for Rs. 9000 by saying that except

> Jupiter all my

> > > > planets are afflicted. I am here to add to my learning ans since

I

> know

> > > > basic astrology I knew he was a con.

> > > > > Â

> > > > > All members should be ware of such members who try to fool

> people. As

> > > > rightly said by you a good astrologer will always be approached

by

> clients

> > > > and he need not go to them.

> > > > > Â

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > > Micky

> > > > >

> > > > > --- On Sat, 3/4/10, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@

> > > > > IMPORTANT NOTICE

> > > > >

> > > > > Saturday, 3 April, 2010, 3:36 PM

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Â

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear friends,

> > > > > Just now received a mail on my personal id from a new member

> here, who

> > > > was approached by a so called astrologer. I present below the

copy

> of the

> > > > mail received by me.

> > > > > Naishadha Shukla <shuklanaishadha@ .in>

> > > > > bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in

> > > > > Sat, 3 April, 2010 2:47:35 PM

> > > > > Re: Re: My Career

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Respected Sir

> > > > > Â Namaskar

> > > > > Â Â Â Â Â Iam a member of ur Group hardly put

an

> enquiry or any

> > > > participation in ur group actaivities right now I was checking

my

> mail than

> > > > one person named panchal.deepak 5 came on line and started

telling

> that I am

> > > > an astrologer and if u have an enquiry pls contact me What is

the

> meaning f

> > > > this Is he is associated with u

> > > > > I would like to warn every member here from the Group to

be

> careful of

> > > > such hinjdas you approach you as an astrologer and offer their

> services by

> > > > sending you a mail on Your id and touching You on Chat.

> > > > > No Mard ( Born of a single Father) Astrologer will ever

approach

> in this

> > > > manner and offer his services jabardasti like a roadside women

who

> allures

> > > > you on Bus stops for Rs.50- per ....

> > > > > Astrologers are not supposed to be like that. If he is doing

in

> this

> > > > manner, then he is no astrologer but a fake. A real Astrologer

> always gets

> > > > enough work and does not have to behave lika roadside women.

> > > > > Jyotish_Ganga and its owner Bhaskar Jyotish does not have any

> astrologer

> > > > on his team who will contact you in this manner , without your

> approach. I

> > > > have only Mard Astrologers around me and not rascal hinjda

> astrologers.

> > > > > Beware, be careful with whom you communiacte. This world is a

> bad place

> > > > and do not fall in some traps by third grade hoodlums...

> > > > > Madam Shukla ji just spoke to me on phone, and she was told by

> this

> > > > Dupester Deepak on Chat that he has got her id from

Jyotish_Ganga.

> Now

> > > > thousands can read the ids from here and contact you, so it is

> your

> > > > reponsivbility to check the credentials of the person who has

> contacted You.

> > > > > And ket me know if anyone pesters you as an astrologer

> representing

> > > > Jyotish_Ganga, I will see to it that he lands in the hospital

> without doubt.

> > > > > regards/Bhaskar.

> > > > > Â

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it

> NOW!

> > > > http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskarji,

I am attaching the mail received by the trickster deepak panchal when I replied to the forum that he tried to trick me.

I am sure you would agree that this forum is intended for like minded people with interest in astrology to share their thoughts and knowledge and to spread awareness of this great science. The quality of one's (astrologers) ability will be seen by his postings on the forum and those whishing to consult personally will or can approach the astrologer. The point is no one expects free consultation but no member should/or will blindly believe any self proclaimed astrologer wanting payment in his bank account and whose credentials are questionable. This trickster (deepak panchal) has got the guts to abuse me after he failed in his attempt to entice and extract money from me. I am forwarding the attached mail for your reference.

Thanking you,

Best regards,

Micky--- On Sun, 4/4/10, Deepak Panchal <panchal.deepak5 wrote:

Deepak Panchal <panchal.deepak5Re:adi.choprainDate: Sunday, 4 April, 2010, 10:19 AM

Dear Mr. Adi,

When you were taking consultation for free where this knowledge of astrology of yours gone. You rascle i not foreced u to buy anything. You just need all things in free.

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

Dear Gauatm ji,

I appreciate your suggestion, which can be implemented if I had a

websire where I could ask for information of the members before I could

admit them on my mailing List. Here this is a Public List, and now with

more than 10000+ members its too late to ask and record their contact

particulars etc. to check their genuinity. So in a Public Group anyone

can view the messages and anyone can write to anybody. We cannot stop

them. But yes, if it is brought to my Notice that anyone is representing

Jyotish_Ganga and contacting people on their personal ids, then I can

surely take action (Including strict legal actions) on them and book

them.

It is also the discretion of the members of the Group, and they are

expected to read the HomePage of the Group where it is clealy mentioned

that No Astrologers are allowed to reply any members Queries in this

Group (Except a few ones like Shri Sunil Nairji and Neelamji etc.), and

in case they do so secretively on the members personal ids, then they

should understand that this is a Bogus Astrologer out to hoodwink them.

I have already explained many times without any qualms that this is like

an Ashram for me like Baba Ramdevs or Asaramjis, where they also give

free service and also sell their products. And Asaram Bapu is not going

to allow Baba Ramdev to sell his wares in his Ashram, So when the Great

Bapus and Babas do not allow this, then no question of expecting this

from me. I am not a fool, neither a Harishchandra ki aulad, and do not

wish to share my business whatever I receive here from the Group, with

anyone else. I have been loud and Clear in mentioning this several

times. I also have a family to feed. In any case I am not comfortable

with the predictions of other astrologers , and my scales of accuracy

are too high for all of them to match. So whats the question. let them

open their ashrams and sell their wares. Whos stopping them. But in My

Group no one can dupe anybody, is for sure, till I am here.

Thanks for the suggestions,

Regards,

Bhaskar.

, " Gautam.Rampal "

<gautam.rampal wrote:

>

> Bhaskar Ji,

>

> People will keep on contacting others as the ids are open once the

member is

> accepted into the forum. You can implement stricter forum norms like

>

> In your forum registration information you can mention that no member

can

> communicate with other members in order to sell or promote his

services

> etc., you will have a valid reason to ban such users.

>

> Regards,

> Gautam Rampal

>

>

> On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 3:10 PM, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

> >

> >

> >

> > I request all Members to inform me if they ever receive any mails on

> > their personal ids from other people representing themselves as

> > Astrologers from this Group.

> >

> > Thank You,

> >

> > regards/Bhaskar.

> >

> >

<%40>,

> > " Bhaskar " bhaskar_jyotish@

> >

> > wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Sheevani ji,

> > >

> > > Thanks for being bold enough to bring this to the notice of all.

Look

> > at

> > > this guy, he has no means of earning and he wants to make a fool

of

> > > women and earn his daily bread and butter, by asking you for

> > > Rs.100000?-. He does not have sense even to fool people. Such a

big

> > > amount he is asking.... No.1 Bevakoof vegetable, spineless and

rotten

> > > type of existence these people lead.

> > >

> > > regards/Bhaskar.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

<%40>,

> > " Sheevani " sheevani147@

> > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Bhaskar ji,

> > > >

> > > > Namaste.

> > > >

> > > > Please let me tell you about my interaction with Mr Deepak

Panchal,

> > > when he contacted me over the messenger..

> > > >

> > > > Firstly let me say that he was polite and respectful in his

> > language.

> > > >

> > > > He offered me listing on his website, as a celebrity western

> > > astrologer, and said that all queries will be directed to me, and

I

> > > shall earn half of the sums paid by the clent.

> > > >

> > > > Each query will be charged at 5000Rs, for which I shall receive

half

> > > the amount.

> > > >

> > > > For the honour of being the celebrity astrologer, I was asked to

pay

> > a

> > > one " off payment " of 100,000Rs.

> > > >

> > > > ( I shud be the donkey and pay for the priviledge!)

> > > >

> > > > He has also started a new forum called astrology4all with

a

> > > membership of less than 5 people.

> > > >

> > > > he sent me a request to join his forum, which I did, because I

> > wanted

> > > to know more about him- I was keeping an open mind.

> > > >

> > > > To test his genuinity and honour, I sent him an article that I

had

> > > written on " what are the chances of recovery, if an item is lost,

on

> > a

> > > particular day.. this is an easy astrology based on daily moon

> > > nakshatras.

> > > >

> > > > Of course, the article never appeared on the forum for the

benefit

> > of

> > > its members.

> > > >

> > > > Kindly be aware, that there will always be people who will try

to

> > > mislead u and take advantage of your abilities or your

> > vulnerabilities.

> > > >

> > > > Let me state, quite categorically, that I have never charged

anybody

> > > even a penny, for any astrological advice and I have always said

that

> > I

> > > am a student of astrology. Astrology is my passion and if it helps

> > > someone, then it is his/her good fortune..

> > > >

> > > > God has been kind enough to give me other skills to provide for

me

> > and

> > > my 4 children.

> > > >

> > > > I have no desire for either name nor fame, let the will of the

God

> > > prevail!

> > > >

> > > > warmest regards

> > > > Sheevani

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

<%40>,

> > Kulbir Bains lalkitabkb@

> > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Bhaskar Ji, Yes i also got such a request/begging from

this

> > > scoundrel.

> > > > > That was when he found my mail id from some other group. I

> > responded

> > > with

> > > > > 2-3 questions and he vanished into thin air.

> > > > > PAR bhai ji is group mein aaisi harkat karke isne soye hue

sher ko

> > > khud ja

> > > > > ke thappad maar diya.

> > > > > AB MAREGA.

> > > > > Regards

> > > > > Kulbir Bains.

> > > > >

> > > > > On Sun, Apr 4, 2010 at 11:15 AM, Bhaskar

bhaskar_jyotish@wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear friends,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > It seems that really is one astrologer(??) named Deepak

lurking

> > in

> > > the

> > > > > > shadows and hunting for soft targets in this Group, to sell

his

> > > wares by

> > > > > > putting fear in unsuspecting members hearts and minds..

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I just received this mail form this person as under -

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Deepak Panchal panchal.deepak5@

> > > > > > *To:*

-owner <-owner%40.co\

m>

> > > > > > *Sent:* Sun, 4 April, 2010 9:23:42 AM

> > > > > > *Subject:*

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear All Members,

> > > > > > I am just shocked by seeing your reactions of this type.

When I

> > am

> > > > > > providing you all free consultation, even on this you are

> > blaming

> > > me. This

> > > > > > is not your fault. When the time is not good for a man he

does

> > all

> > > the

> > > > > > stupid things like you all are doing right now.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > And you Mr. Bhaskar ji, When you are using so shameless

language

> > > how u

> > > > > > can say that you are a true astrologer. For youe kind

> > information

> > > I was not

> > > > > > forcing them to take consultation from me, they all are just

> > > rascles, who

> > > > > > just want fruits in free.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Yes this is true that I contact them to have consultation

but

> > not

> > > forced

> > > > > > them to do so. They were eager to know the solutions of your

> > > prblems I was

> > > > > > just doing my work.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > panchal.deepak5

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I would like to ask him now, whata re his credentials ? Even

if

> > he

> > > can

> > > > > > provide this, then what justifications does he have, to

contact

> > > people

> > > > > > privately and force his free predictions on them ? Does this

> > > behove of a

> > > > > > self respectnig astrologer ? Does this behove of a

astrologer

> > who

> > > is buys ?

> > > > > > No any real astrologer would always be busy with hands full

of

> > > clients

> > > > > > coming to him for consultations if he is really good. Its

only

> > the

> > > bogus

> > > > > > ones, who have not proved themselves, who have to resort to

such

> > > underhand

> > > > > > methods to form a client base and earn money.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > He is advising me not to use such language... What will one

do

> > > when he

> > > > > > witnesses such horrendous methods employed by him to gain

access

> > > to public's

> > > > > > money taken from them by putting fear and duping them. Who

is a

> > > rascal ?

> > > > > > Those who are asking for free or those who are forcing their

> > wares

> > > on such

> > > > > > people asking for free ? What right does he have to call

them

> > > " rascals " ?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > My Group is an ashram-Temple where I am the Owner and my

rule is

> > > to allow

> > > > > > everyone some free prasad. He has no right to call the

Poojari

> > of

> > > a temple

> > > > > > and the devotees as " Rascals " .

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Any further message from him and I will book him under

several

> > > sections of

> > > > > > IPC and have him behind bars for next 10 years at least.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Bhaskar.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > --- In

<%40>,

> > adi chopra <adi.choprain@>

> > > wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear Bhakkarji,

> > > > > > > Â

> > > > > > > Even I was approached by the same person in response to my

> > query

> > > and he

> > > > > > tried to sell some remedy for Rs. 9000 by saying that except

> > > Jupiter all my

> > > > > > planets are afflicted. I am here to add to my learning ans

since

> > I

> > > know

> > > > > > basic astrology I knew he was a con.

> > > > > > > Â

> > > > > > > All members should be ware of such members who try to fool

> > > people. As

> > > > > > rightly said by you a good astrologer will always be

approached

> > by

> > > clients

> > > > > > and he need not go to them.

> > > > > > > Â

> > > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > > > Micky

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > --- On Sat, 3/4/10, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@

> > > > > > > IMPORTANT NOTICE

> > > > > > > To:

<%40>

> > > > > > > Saturday, 3 April, 2010, 3:36 PM

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Â

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear friends,

> > > > > > > Just now received a mail on my personal id from a new

> > > here, who

> > > > > > was approached by a so called astrologer. I present below

the

> > copy

> > > of the

> > > > > > mail received by me.

> > > > > > > Naishadha Shukla <shuklanaishadha@ .in>

> > > > > > > bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in

> > > > > > > Sat, 3 April, 2010 2:47:35 PM

> > > > > > > Re: Re: My Career

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Respected Sir

> > > > > > > Â Namaskar

> > > > > > > Â Â Â Â Â Iam a member of ur Group hardly

put

> > an

> > > enquiry or any

> > > > > > participation in ur group actaivities right now I was

checking

> > my

> > > mail than

> > > > > > one person named panchal.deepak 5 came on line and started

> > telling

> > > that I am

> > > > > > an astrologer and if u have an enquiry pls contact me What

is

> > the

> > > meaning f

> > > > > > this Is he is associated with u

> > > > > > > I would like to warn every member here from the GroupÂ

to

> > be

> > > careful of

> > > > > > such hinjdas you approach you as an astrologer and offer

their

> > > services by

> > > > > > sending you a mail on Your id and touching You on Chat.

> > > > > > > No Mard ( Born of a single Father) Astrologer will ever

> > approach

> > > in this

> > > > > > manner and offer his services jabardasti like a roadside

women

> > who

> > > allures

> > > > > > you on Bus stops for Rs.50- per ....

> > > > > > > Astrologers are not supposed to be like that. If he is

doing

> > in

> > > this

> > > > > > manner, then he is no astrologer but a fake. A real

Astrologer

> > > always gets

> > > > > > enough work and does not have to behave lika roadside

women.

> > > > > > > Jyotish_Ganga and its owner Bhaskar Jyotish does not have

any

> > > astrologer

> > > > > > on his team who will contact you in this manner , without

your

> > > approach. I

> > > > > > have only Mard Astrologers around me and not rascal hinjda

> > > astrologers.

> > > > > > > Beware, be careful with whom you communiacte. This world

is a

> > > bad place

> > > > > > and do not fall in some traps by third grade hoodlums...

> > > > > > > Madam Shukla ji just spoke to me on phone, and she was

told by

> > > this

> > > > > > Dupester Deepak on Chat that he has got her id from

> > Jyotish_Ganga.

> > > Now

> > > > > > thousands can read the ids from here and contact you, so it

is

> > > your

> > > > > > reponsivbility to check the credentials of the person who

has

> > > contacted You.

> > > > > > > And ket me know if anyone pesters you as an astrologer

> > > representing

> > > > > > Jyotish_Ganga, I will see to it that he lands in the

hospital

> > > without doubt.

> > > > > > > regards/Bhaskar.

> > > > > > > Â

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get

it

> > > NOW!

> > > > > > http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear freinds,

Another Mail received by me from one member who was contacted by the gentlemen in the mail. I just spoke to him today morning and he confirmed that he is not interested in any money but just does Pooja etc.... and in future would not contact any member directly ..

Suman Bhatia <sumanbhatia14bhaskar_jyotishSent: Mon, 5 April, 2010 1:33:04 PMFw: (unknown)

----- Forwarded Message ----B.d Purohit <bhagwan_purohitsumanbhatia14Sent: Thu, April 1, 2010 10:53:15 PMRe: (unknown)

Attention Suman

Yes the marriage proposal were not materalising as your son was running dasha of ketu which was not favourable and negotiations were broken due to some reason best known to you.

now dasha of venus (shukra) which is natural significator of marriage has started and favourable time for marriage has started and the time is between 5/12/10 to 16/6/11

Pls just tell me one thing and dont hide it from me. whether you son was involved in some love scandal which has harmed your or his image after May2003 or october 2005. Pls

let me know on phone 9810666708

Thanks B.D. Sharma--- On Wed, 3/31/10, Suman Bhatia <sumanbhatia14 wrote:

Suman Bhatia <sumanbhatia14 (unknown) Date: Wednesday, March 31, 2010, 12:27 PM

Namaste Bhaskar Jyotish ji,

This is with regard to my son,

Name -Ashvin Bhatia

Dob- 30 july 1982

Place -Chandigarh

I would like to know about his marriage - when and where etc.

We have been seeing a few girls but nothing is getting materialised.

Please enlighten me.

Thanks and regards.

Suman bhatia