IndiaDivine.org

Sania Mirza

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskarji,

Kindly put up the data and let us examine the same and get various inputs from well learned and experienced members. I am sure there shall be lot of participation.

D. D. Trivedi--- On Tue, 6/4/10, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Sania Mirza Date: Tuesday, 6 April, 2010, 8:07 PM

Dear Dishyant ji,Yes it may make interesting study. But we need authentic data of herbirth and also time to do this study. I do not have both.best wishes,Bhaskar., dushyant trivedi <trivedi20@. ..>wrote:>>> Dear Bhaskarji,>> It would be interesting to study the horoscope of Sania Mirza as sheis going through great uncertainity regarding her marriage. First heengagement with the Local businessman' s son got broke and her secondwith Shoiab is under controversy.>> Hope you have details about her birth time or you can do prashna andgive your valuable insight.>> I am sure her 7th house and the 7th house lord may be

afflicted.>> Thanking you in anticipation>>>> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.http://in.. com/>

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Guest guest

Respected Bhaskarji and Trivedi ji Pranam

By seeing this mail i became very much curious to make the horary charge of sanya mirza and as per my horary charge the 7 sub lord is sat and posited in lagna aspecting 7 house which cfms the delay. Moreover the sat is retrograte. Upon further going 7 sub lord sat's start is sun which shows 6/11 which means yes and no and sub lord is mer whlich shows 1/7/10/12 which means yes/no and didvorce. Mer has the habit of repeating the events. so if sanya mirza marries shoeb malik on 15 it will lead to seperation and divorce better she shud wait and watch. Pll note the start lord of the 7 sub lord shows the promise and sublord shows whether the promise is bad or good that u can see the mercury.

Thanks and regards

B.D. Purohit--- On Tue, 4/6/10, dushyant trivedi <trivedi20 wrote:

dushyant trivedi <trivedi20Re: Re: Sania Mirza Date: Tuesday, April 6, 2010, 3:19 PM

Dear Bhaskarji,

Kindly put up the data and let us examine the same and get various inputs from well learned and experienced members. I am sure there shall be lot of participation.

D. D. Trivedi--- On Tue, 6/4/10, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> Re: Sania MirzaTuesday, 6 April, 2010, 8:07 PM

Dear Dishyant ji,Yes it may make interesting study. But we need authentic data of herbirth and also time to do this study. I do not have both.best wishes,Bhaskar., dushyant trivedi <trivedi20@. ..>wrote:>>> Dear Bhaskarji,>> It would be interesting to study the horoscope of Sania Mirza as sheis going through great uncertainity regarding her marriage. First heengagement with the Local businessman' s son got broke and her secondwith Shoiab is under controversy.>> Hope you have details about her birth time or you can do prashna andgive your valuable insight.>> I am sure her 7th house and the 7th house lord may be afflicted.>> Thanking you in

anticipation>>>> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.http://in.. com/>

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Guest guest

Bhaskar ji

Thanks

for your adv.

1. If 6/8/12 apear in DBA alongwith any of t he seperative i.e. rahu/ketu/sat/sun without the presence of 2/7/11 then def leads to divorce with court involved

2. If 6/8/12 alongwith 2/7/11 miexed then the marriage life gets disturbed and if rahu.ketu sat and sun are involved it leads to divorce

3. If 5/11 is present with mutual understanding etc etcsome other factors also to be seen .

Thanks n regds

B.D. PUROHIT--- On Wed, 4/7/10, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Sania Mirza Date: Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 5:31 AM

Dear Purohit ji,

In most of the cases if not all, those ladies from India marrying a Pakistani, are normally after a lapse of time, all having a break in their marriages, so no wonder that Sania may also face the same, and come back crying about the torment she has met at hands of a Paki national, and will later on ask the Govt, plead as well as demand help and support from the Indian Govt. as normally they all do subsequently. We dont need astrology to check charts of such people who have brought shame upon the Indian citizens by desiring to marrya Paki national We are not even supposed to waste a minute on such personalities. We should have better work to do, rather than contemplate on such people. She could not find a single "Mard" from their own community in India is a shame on ...

And Horary charts will work only if we have a direct Link with the character related to the Chart. Here we are doing it just for curiosity, so the inputs they may not all be perfect.

Now strange point of KP. This is a myth that 6 and 12 will produce a Divorce in all cases. This is not true. I have been running 6 and 12 continously in my Life, butwe are still happilly married couple, though wehave fights daily, but then this is normal.

The SubLord even if it shows seperation if the Dashas do not permit, it will not happen.

The SubLord even if shows a happily married Life, if the Dasha Lords do notpermit the couple cannot remain happy.

Unless the 8th house is involved the Divorce cannot happen.

In Sanias case it is commonsense how far their marriage will lead.

The houses, 1, 4, 6, 10 and 12 may not always produce divorce but deny or delay the marital happiness. These are supporting houses for divorce but not the actual pointers for Divorce unless they strike together jointly.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, "B.d Purohit" <bhagwan_purohit@ ...> wrote:>> Respected Bhaskarji and Trivedi ji Pranam> By seeing this mail i became very much curious to make the horary charge of sanya mirza and as per my horary charge the 7 sub lord is sat and posited in lagna aspecting 7 house which cfms the delay. Moreover the sat is retrograte. Upon further going 7 sub lord sat's start is sun which shows 6/11 which means yes and no and sub lord is mer whlich shows 1/7/10/12 which means yes/no and didvorce. Mer has the habit of repeating the events. so if sanya mirza marries shoeb malik on 15 it will lead to seperation and divorce better she shud wait and watch. Pll note the start lord of the 7 sub lord shows the promise and sublord shows whether the promise is bad or good that u can see the mercury.> Thanks and regards> B.D. Purohit>

> --- On Tue, 4/6/10, dushyant trivedi trivedi20@.. . wrote:> > > dushyant trivedi trivedi20@.. .> Re: Re: Sania Mirza> > Tuesday, April 6, 2010, 3:19 PM> > > Â > > > > > > > > > Dear Bhaskarji,> Â > Kindly put up the data and let us examine the same and get various inputs from well learned and experienced members. I am sure there shall be lot of participation.> Â > D. D. Trivedi> > --- On Tue, 6/4/10, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:> > > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>> Re: Sania Mirza> > Tuesday, 6 April, 2010, 8:07 PM> > >

> > > Dear Dishyant ji,> > Yes it may make interesting study. But we need authentic data of her> birth and also time to do this study. I do not have both.> > best wishes,> > Bhaskar.> > , dushyant trivedi trivedi20@ ..>> wrote:> >> >> > Dear Bhaskarji,> >> > It would be interesting to study the horoscope of Sania Mirza as she> is going through great uncertainity regarding her marriage. First he> engagement with the Local businessman' s son got broke and her second> with Shoiab is under controversy.> >> > Hope you have details about her birth time or you can do prashna and> give your valuable insight.> >> > I am sure her 7th house and the 7th house lord may be afflicted.> >> >

Thanking you in anticipation> >> >> >> > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.> http://in.. com/> >> > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.>