IndiaDivine.org

Sania Mirza

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskarji,

It would be interesting to study the horoscope of Sania Mirza as she is going through great uncertainity regarding her marriage. First he engagement with the Local businessman's son got broke and her second with Shoiab is under controversy.

Hope you have details about her birth time or you can do prashna and give your valuable insight.

I am sure her 7th house and the 7th house lord may be afflicted.

Thanking you in anticipation

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

Dear Dishyant ji,

Yes it may make interesting study. But we need authentic data of her

birth and also time to do this study. I do not have both.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, dushyant trivedi <trivedi20

wrote:

>

>

> Dear Bhaskarji,

>

> It would be interesting to study the horoscope of Sania Mirza as she

is going through great uncertainity regarding her marriage. First he

engagement with the Local businessman's son got broke and her second

with Shoiab is under controversy.

>

> Hope you have details about her birth time or you can do prashna and

give your valuable insight.

>

> I am sure her 7th house and the 7th house lord may be afflicted.

>

> Thanking you in anticipation

>

>

>

> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

http://in./

>

Guest guest

Dear Purohit ji,

In most of the cases if not all, those ladies from India marrying a Pakistani, are normally after a lapse of time, all having a break in their marriages, so no wonder that Sania may also face the same, and come back crying about the torment she has met at hands of a Paki national, and will later on ask the Govt, plead as well as demand help and support from the Indian Govt. as normally they all do subsequently. We dont need astrology to check charts of such people who have brought shame upon the Indian citizens by desiring to marrya Paki national We are not even supposed to waste a minute on such personalities. We should have better work to do, rather than contemplate on such people. She could not find a single "Mard" from their own community in India is a shame on ...

And Horary charts will work only if we have a direct Link with the character related to the Chart. Here we are doing it just for curiosity, so the inputs they may not all be perfect.

Now strange point of KP. This is a myth that 6 and 12 will produce a Divorce in all cases. This is not true. I have been running 6 and 12 continously in my Life, butwe are still happilly married couple, though wehave fights daily, but then this is normal.

The SubLord even if it shows seperation if the Dashas do not permit, it will not happen.

The SubLord even if shows a happily married Life, if the Dasha Lords do notpermit the couple cannot remain happy.

Unless the 8th house is involved the Divorce cannot happen.

In Sanias case it is commonsense how far their marriage will lead.

The houses, 1, 4, 6, 10 and 12 may not always produce divorce but deny or delay the marital happiness. These are supporting houses for divorce but not the actual pointers for Divorce unless they strike together jointly.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, "B.d Purohit" <bhagwan_purohit wrote:>> Respected Bhaskarji and Trivedi ji Pranam> By seeing this mail i became very much curious to make the horary charge of sanya mirza and as per my horary charge the 7 sub lord is sat and posited in lagna aspecting 7 house which cfms the delay. Moreover the sat is retrograte. Upon further going 7 sub lord sat's start is sun which shows 6/11 which means yes and no and sub lord is mer whlich shows 1/7/10/12 which means yes/no and didvorce. Mer has the habit of repeating the events. so if sanya mirza marries shoeb malik on 15 it will lead to seperation and divorce better she shud wait and watch. Pll note the start lord of the 7 sub lord shows the promise and sublord shows whether the promise is bad or good that u can see the mercury.> Thanks and regards> B.D. Purohit> > --- On Tue, 4/6/10, dushyant trivedi trivedi20 wrote:> > > dushyant trivedi trivedi20 Re: Re: Sania Mirza> > Tuesday, April 6, 2010, 3:19 PM> > >  > > > > > > > > > Dear Bhaskarji,>  > Kindly put up the data and let us examine the same and get various inputs from well learned and experienced members. I am sure there shall be lot of participation.>  > D. D. Trivedi> > --- On Tue, 6/4/10, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:> > > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>> Re: Sania Mirza> > Tuesday, 6 April, 2010, 8:07 PM> > >  > > > Dear Dishyant ji,> > Yes it may make interesting study. But we need authentic data of her> birth and also time to do this study. I do not have both.> > best wishes,> > Bhaskar.> > , dushyant trivedi trivedi20@ ..>> wrote:> >> >> > Dear Bhaskarji,> >> > It would be interesting to study the horoscope of Sania Mirza as she> is going through great uncertainity regarding her marriage. First he> engagement with the Local businessman' s son got broke and her second> with Shoiab is under controversy.> >> > Hope you have details about her birth time or you can do prashna and> give your valuable insight.> >> > I am sure her 7th house and the 7th house lord may be afflicted.> >> > Thanking you in anticipation> >> >> >> > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.> http://in.. com/> >> > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.>

Guest guest

Further more -

Horary charts are effective only when the Querent puts a Query when it

is most Urgently troubling him, otherwise Horary Charts do not work.

And in any case, if Horary Charts could be made like this with the flick

of a second as per our whims and wishes, without asking or necessity of

Birth details of the person, then we could predict for every Important

VVIP in the world and had a line in front of the door, with all VVIPS

waiting for us to take our Consultations.

And especially in marriages, one must also look for both Charts and not

just form an opinion made through an Horary Chart as per our fancy and

whims and that too only on Sania and without her desire, and without our

linkage to them. Such tyep of Horary charts will never work.

Thats a seperate matter that after one year they get divorced due to the

apparent perceievable reasons and we could feel happy falsely that look

I made a Horary Chart and it shows Divocre which I ahd predicted long

back. This makes no sense. Pick up a case where nothing os perveivable

before hand without commonsense, and then try to study, analyse and

predict.

This is not astrology but a waste of resources available throughs ame,

and misutilisations of same and also a waste of preciosu time...

Thank You.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish

wrote:

>

>

> Dear Purohit ji,

>

> In most of the cases if not all, those ladies from India marrying a

> Pakistani, are normally after a lapse of time, all having a break in

> their marriages, so no wonder that Sania may also face the same, and

> come back crying about the torment she has met at hands of a Paki

> national, and will later on ask the Govt, plead as well as demand help

> and support from the Indian Govt. as normally they all do

subsequently.

> We dont need astrology to check charts of such people who have brought

> shame upon the Indian citizens by desiring to marrya Paki national We

> are not even supposed to waste a minute on such personalities. We

should

> have better work to do, rather than contemplate on such people. She

> could not find a single " Mard " from their own community in India is a

> shame on ...

>

> And Horary charts will work only if we have a direct Link with the

> character related to the Chart. Here we are doing it just for

curiosity,

> so the inputs they may not all be perfect.

>

> Now strange point of KP. This is a myth that 6 and 12 will produce a

> Divorce in all cases. This is not true. I have been running 6 and 12

> continously in my Life, butwe are still happilly married couple,

though

> wehave fights daily, but then this is normal.

>

> The SubLord even if it shows seperation if the Dashas do not permit,

it

> will not happen.

>

> The SubLord even if shows a happily married Life, if the Dasha Lords

do

> notpermit the couple cannot remain happy.

>

> Unless the 8th house is involved the Divorce cannot happen.

>

> In Sanias case it is commonsense how far their marriage will lead.

>

> The houses, 1, 4, 6, 10 and 12 may not always produce divorce but deny

> or delay the marital happiness. These are supporting houses for

divorce

> but not the actual pointers for Divorce unless they strike together

> jointly.

>

> best wishes,

>

> Bhaskar.

>

>

>

>

> , " B.d Purohit "

> bhagwan_purohit@ wrote:

> >

> > Respected Bhaskarji and Trivedi ji Pranam

> > By seeing this mail i became very much curious to make the horary

> charge of sanya mirza and as per my horary charge the 7 sub lordÂ

is

> sat and posited in lagna aspecting 7 house which cfms the delay.Â

> Moreover the sat is retrograte. Upon further going 7 sub lord sat's

> start is sun which shows 6/11 which means yes and no and sub lord

isÂ

> mer whlich shows 1/7/10/12 which means yes/no and didvorce. Mer

has

> the habit of repeating the events. so if sanya mirza marries shoeb

malik

> on 15 it will lead to seperation and divorce better she shud wait and

> watch. Pll note the start lord of the 7 sub lord shows the promise

> and sublord shows whether the promise is bad or good that u can

see

> the mercury.

> > Thanks and regards

> > B.D. Purohit

> >

> > --- On Tue, 4/6/10, dushyant trivedi trivedi20@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > dushyant trivedi trivedi20@

> > Re: Re: Sania Mirza

> >

> > Tuesday, April 6, 2010, 3:19 PM

> >

> >

> > Â

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Bhaskarji,

> > Â

> > Kindly put up the data and let us examine the same and get various

> inputs from well learned and experienced members. I am sure there

shall

> be lot of participation.

> > Â

> > D. D. Trivedi

> >

> > --- On Tue, 6/4/10, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>

> > Re: Sania Mirza

> >

> > Tuesday, 6 April, 2010, 8:07 PM

> >

> >

> > Â

> >

> >

> > Dear Dishyant ji,

> >

> > Yes it may make interesting study. But we need authentic data of her

> > birth and also time to do this study. I do not have both.

> >

> > best wishes,

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> > , dushyant trivedi trivedi20@

> ..>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Bhaskarji,

> > >

> > > It would be interesting to study the horoscope of Sania Mirza as

she

> > is going through great uncertainity regarding her marriage. First he

> > engagement with the Local businessman' s son got broke and her

second

> > with Shoiab is under controversy.

> > >

> > > Hope you have details about her birth time or you can do prashna

and

> > give your valuable insight.

> > >

> > > I am sure her 7th house and the 7th house lord may be afflicted.

> > >

> > > Thanking you in anticipation

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your

Homepage.

> > http://in.. com/

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

> >

>

Guest guest

If 6/8/12 apear in DBA alongwith any of the seperative i.e. rahu/ketu/sat/sun without the presence of 2/7/11 then def leads to divorce with court involved.

Yes now you are talking sense but partly. Please note that in your previous mail you have not at all mentioned the 8th house, yet predicted Divorce. Which is why I brought to your notice the involvement of the 8th house as a cause for Divorce. If You are doing KP on one side, then you cannot talk of seperatitiveness of planets etc. which does not come under domain of KP.

If 6/8/12 alongwith 2/7/11 miexed then the marriage life gets disturbed and if rahu.ketu sat and sun are involved it leads to divorce

Rahu, Ketu or any other planet has nothing to do with Divorce. this is all nonsense Sir. Do not blame the planets.

If 5/11 is present with mutual understanding etc etc

5 and 11 produces Love, and not divorce or marriage compatibility. What type of astrology are you doing Sir ?

Please do not reply or engage in discussions further because I use my every minute discriminatively and wisely. Cannot waste time on such frivolous basic discussions.

regards/Bhaskar.

, "B.d Purohit" <bhagwan_purohit wrote:>> Bhaskar ji > Thanks>  for your adv. > 1. If 6/8/12 apear in DBA alongwith any of t he seperative i.e. rahu/ketu/sat/sun without the presence of 2/7/11 then def leads to divorce with court involved> 2. If 6/8/12 alongwith 2/7/11 miexed then the marriage life gets disturbed and if rahu.ketu sat and sun are involved it leads to divorce> 3. If 5/11 is present with mutual understanding etc etc> some other factors also to be seen . > Thanks n regds> B.D. PUROHIT> --- On Wed, 4/7/10, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish Re: Sania Mirza> > Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 5:31 AM> > >  > > > > > Dear Purohit ji,> In most of the cases if not all, those ladies from India marrying a Pakistani, are normally after a lapse of time, all having a break in their marriages, so no wonder that Sania may also face the same, and come back crying about the torment she has met at hands of a Paki national, and will later on ask the Govt, plead as well as demand help and support from the Indian Govt. as normally they all do subsequently. We dont need astrology to check charts of such people who have brought shame upon the Indian citizens by desiring to marrya Paki national We are not even supposed to waste a minute on such personalities. We should have better work to do, rather than contemplate on such people. She could not find a single "Mard" from their own community in India is a shame on ...> And Horary charts will work only if we have a direct Link with the character related to the Chart. Here we are doing it just for curiosity, so the inputs they may not all be perfect.> Now strange point of KP. This is a myth that 6 and 12 will produce a Divorce in all cases. This is not true. I have been running 6 and 12 continously in my Life, butwe are still happilly married couple, though wehave fights daily, but then this is normal.> The SubLord even if it shows seperation if the Dashas do not permit, it will not happen.> The SubLord even if shows a happily married Life, if the Dasha Lords do notpermit the couple cannot remain happy.> Unless the 8th house is involved the Divorce cannot happen.> In Sanias case it is commonsense how far their marriage will lead. > The houses, 1, 4, 6, 10 and 12 may not always produce divorce but deny or delay the marital happiness. These are supporting houses for divorce but not the actual pointers for Divorce unless they strike together jointly.  > best wishes,> Bhaskar.>  >  > , "B.d Purohit" <bhagwan_purohit@ ...> wrote:> >> > Respected Bhaskarji and Trivedi ji Pranam> > By seeing this mail i became very much curious to make the horary charge of sanya mirza and as per my horary charge the 7 sub lord is sat and posited in lagna aspecting 7 house which cfms the delay. Moreover the sat is retrograte. Upon further going 7 sub lord sat's start is sun which shows 6/11 which means yes and no and sub lord is mer whlich shows 1/7/10/12 which means yes/no and didvorce. Mer has the habit of repeating the events. so if sanya mirza marries shoeb malik on 15 it will lead to seperation and divorce better she shud wait and watch. Pll note the start lord of the 7 sub lord shows the promise and sublord shows whether the promise is bad or good that u can see the mercury.> > Thanks and regards> > B.D. Purohit> > > > --- On Tue, 4/6/10, dushyant trivedi trivedi20@ . wrote:> > > > > > dushyant trivedi trivedi20@ .> > Re: Re: Sania Mirza> > > > Tuesday, April 6, 2010, 3:19 PM> > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Bhaskarji,> >  > > Kindly put up the data and let us examine the same and get various inputs from well learned and experienced members. I am sure there shall be lot of participation.> >  > > D. D. Trivedi> > > > --- On Tue, 6/4/10, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:> > > > > > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>> > Re: Sania Mirza> > > > Tuesday, 6 April, 2010, 8:07 PM> > > > > >  > > > > > > Dear Dishyant ji,> > > > Yes it may make interesting study. But we need authentic data of her> > birth and also time to do this study. I do not have both.> > > > best wishes,> > > > Bhaskar.> > > > , dushyant trivedi trivedi20@ ..>> > wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear Bhaskarji,> > >> > > It would be interesting to study the horoscope of Sania Mirza as she> > is going through great uncertainity regarding her marriage. First he> > engagement with the Local businessman' s son got broke and her second> > with Shoiab is under controversy.> > >> > > Hope you have details about her birth time or you can do prashna and> > give your valuable insight.> > >> > > I am sure her 7th house and the 7th house lord may be afflicted.> > >> > > Thanking you in anticipation> > >> > >> > >> > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.> > http://in.. com/> > >> > > > > > > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.> >>