2.He has Suffered terrible Losses in share market

say 30 to 35 lakhs and depressed like anything

pls help

3.when will his financial position will get improved

Thanking u

prathosh

Guest guest

Dear Prathosh the great,

The corrected TOB is 10-50-30 at Chennai...

He is running Sat Dasa upto 06-08-2016,and Sat signifies, in order of strength...I,V,VIII,XII,X & XI...

Hence chances of his recovering his losses seem remote upto 2016...in my humble opinion...

L.Y.Rao.

prathoshthegreat <prathoshthegreat Sent: Friday, 25 May, 2007 8:55:04 PM To all Members Pls Help my father suffering worst financial lost lakhs in share

hare krishnadate of birth 16 july 1955time 10:47 pmchennaiMy queries1.Whether he will Gain from share market 2.He has Suffered terrible Losses in share marketsay 30 to 35 lakhs and depressed like anythingpls help3.when will his financial position will get improvedThanking uprathosh

Here¢s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

Regarding TOB,

I caste the case to study for gain and losses inshare market.I took rectified time 22.50.

My casting time was 12:08:34.place27N11 and78E02 date was 27 May 2007.

1.I did find all the three rules of rectification taught by Prof Andrew Dutta applicable.

I am interested to know the time date and place of judgement To check RP which led to this Birth time in light of Principal taught by you

for rectification"if the Sub-lord of the Ascendant appears as the star-lord of the Moon,that TOB is approaching the correct TOB... further, if the sub-sub lord of the Ascendant also appears as the sublord of the Moon, we have arrived at the EXACT TOB...! just for learning.

2. In case three things appear important.Why he lost 30 to 35 laks in share?

In natal was gain in speculation shares denied?.

Why sat dasa can not give recovery of losses.?

The instant chart shows the following:

First Was or Is he destined to gain in Share Market?

You mentioned Astrologer has to assess the strength of Lagna lord and its sub lord.

My question is How to do it in KP?

Now KP says one can make attempt to gain in speculation.

" An attempt will be made during the period of a planet connected with the 5th house from the ascendant.

The 2nd, 6th and 11th houses are to be judged and any of the significators should have connection with the 5th house also.

In the chart For II house Ketu and mars are significator but by C & D only.

Vi House has only significator Sun by D

XI House has Mars and jupiter significator by C and Sat by D,

My question is how to Examine if Mars , Sat Sun Ketu are connected to Vcusp which falls in Moon Sat Mercury.

As per your teachings :VIII house also to be examined For unearned income .

Here VIII house is signified by Mars Jup and Saturn strongly.

My question is When Sat is reflected many times Why in his Dasa Native will be unable to gain from shares.

Hope if time permits you will help me understand my doubts.

Thanking in anticipation.

swami_rcs

-

Yogesh Rao Lajmi

Saturday, May 26, 2007 10:12 PM

Re: To all Members Pls Help my father suffering worst financial lost lakhs in share

Dear Prathosh the great,

The corrected TOB is 10-50-30 at Chennai...

He is running Sat Dasa upto 06-08-2016,and Sat signifies, in order of strength...I,V,VIII,XII,X & XI...

Hence chances of his recovering his losses seem remote upto 2016...in my humble opinion...

L.Y.Rao.

prathoshthegreat <prathoshthegreat (AT) (DOT) ie> Sent: Friday, 25 May, 2007 8:55:04 PM To all Members Pls Help my father suffering worst financial lost lakhs in share

hare krishnadate of birth 16 july 1955time 10:47 pmchennaiMy queries1.Whether he will Gain from share market 2.He has Suffered terrible Losses in share marketsay 30 to 35 lakhs and depressed like anythingpls help3.when will his financial position will get improvedThanking uprathosh

Here¢s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers