IndiaDivine.org

STUDY

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear sudhir kumarcan you please give the llat and long of POB Thrisur,Kerala ?Thankssudhir kumar <sudhir_kumar_10 wrote: Dear Learned members, For your further study and experience I am providing details of a person who has married

twice. I am willing to provide to more details, if interested. Date of birth: 21.05.1938 Place of birth: Thrissur, Kerala Time:

14:07hrs (2:07pm) Kind RegardsSudhir Groups are talking. We´re listening. Check out the handy changes to .

See the all-new, redesigned .com. Check it out.

Guest guest

Dear Sir, Thank you for showing interest. Trichur, Kerala Latitude: 10.30 N Longitude: 76.15 E You are welcome to ask any questions. Kind Regards SudhirRaichur-a-r <raichurar wrote: Dear sudhir kumarcan you please give the llat and long of POB Thrisur,Kerala

?Thankssudhir kumar <sudhir_kumar_10 wrote: Dear Learned members, For your further study and experience I am providing details of a person who has married twice. I am willing to provide to more details, if interested. Date of birth: 21.05.1938 Place of birth: Thrissur, Kerala Time: 14:07hrs (2:07pm) Kind RegardsSudhir Groups are talking. We´re listening. Check out the handy changes to . See the all-new, redesigned .com. Check it out.

Guest guest

Or, is it Trichur, Kerala?Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote: Dear sudhir kumarcan you please give the llat and long of POB Thrisur,Kerala ?Thankssudhir kumar <sudhir_kumar_10 wrote: Dear Learned members, For your further study and experience I am providing details of a person who has married twice. I am willing to provide to more details, if interested. Date of birth: 21.05.1938 Place of birth: Thrissur, Kerala Time: 14:07hrs (2:07pm) Kind RegardsSudhir Groups are talking. We´re listening. Check out the handy changes to . See the all-new, redesigned .com. Check it out. Hasmukhrai J MehtaAstrological services par excellencehttp://www.astroclinica.com

Find out what India is talking about on Answers India.

Guest guest

Trichur or Thrissur, kerala are the same place. Hasmukhrai Mehta <astroclinik wrote: Or, is it Trichur, Kerala?Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote: Dear sudhir kumarcan you please give the llat and long of POB Thrisur,Kerala ?Thankssudhir kumar <sudhir_kumar_10 wrote: Dear Learned members, For your further study and experience I am providing details of a person who has married twice. I am willing to provide to more details, if interested. Date of birth: 21.05.1938 Place of birth: Thrissur, Kerala Time: 14:07hrs (2:07pm) Kind RegardsSudhir Groups are talking. We´re listening. Check out the handy changes to . See the all-new, redesigned .com. Check it out. Hasmukhrai J MehtaAstrological services par excellencehttp://www.astroclinica.com Find out what India is talking about on Answers India.

Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs.

Try it free.

Guest guest

Dear Sudhirkumar Attention Kanak This chart is an exception to all our rules of 2nd marriages. The pecularity of this chart is that ONLY VENUS is in a Dual Sign of Gemini. So to satisfy the rules, the 7th sub has to be Venus. To satisfy the ASC rule, sub lord of 1st should be Moon's star lord. This rule is satified by changing the TOB to 14.00 BUT the requirement of 7th sub lord being Venus is not satisfied. The nearest I could get was 13,56 which gives ASC Sub as MOON (one will have to accept this as a connection to moon), and 7th sub as venus. This is in Gemini, a dual sign, and so the multimarriage condition is met. 11th sub lord is also venus .2nd sub lord is Sat and it signifies 2,7,11 . Can the TOB so much out ? please ponder sudhir kumar <sudhir_kumar_10

wrote: Dear Sir, Thank you for showing interest. Trichur, Kerala Latitude: 10.30 N Longitude: 76.15 E You

are welcome to ask any questions. Kind Regards SudhirRaichur-a-r <raichurar wrote: Dear sudhir kumarcan you please give the llat and long of POB Thrisur,Kerala ?Thankssudhir kumar <sudhir_kumar_10 wrote: Dear Learned members, For your further study and experience I am providing details of a person who has married

twice. I am willing to provide to more details, if interested. Date of birth: 21.05.1938 Place of birth: Thrissur, Kerala Time:

14:07hrs (2:07pm) Kind RegardsSudhir Groups are talking. We´re listening. Check out the handy changes to . See the all-new, redesigned .com. Check it out. Tired of spam?

Mail has the best spam protection around

Want to be your own boss? Learn how on Small Business.

Guest guest

Dear Raichur ji, It is possible that time deffrence is near 15 mnt? mostly defferance is about 5-7 mnt.I am not agree with this rectification. As shri Lajmiji always repitedly says that this rules is for adjest time within 5 mnt limit.I strongly request Lajmiji to rectifed time of this chart so we can understand how lajmi ji adjest time with conection of Asc sub and MOON starlord. As i mention in my other mail if we use MST - F4 (with givan time) in this case Sub-sub lord of 7th cusp is MER.a dual planet, MER is in the star of SAT, SAT is in the star of MER. Now If we look at SAT: he is in the sub of VEN L/o 2.indicate multipal marriage If we use Rule:2 SL of 2nd is also MER result is same. so no need to adjest time birth. if we want to check anyway conection of planets with

RAH below is result .(RAH is SL od asc. as per givan time) --------- DATE SATURDAY 21 5 1938 5.30 am I.S.T.SID TIME AT 5.30 LT= 21 H. 21 M. 54 S. Time show is for sub ending +/- 1 min.SUN. 2 6 22 43 Ven Sun Mer : ends at 21:00)MOON 10 19 14 33 Sat Moo Mer : ends at 06:21)MOON 1 10 25 17 7 Sat Mar Rah : MARS 2 25 40 37 Ven Mar Rah : ends at 20:57)MERC 1 11 1 10 Mar Ket Sat : ends at 15:07)JUP. 11 7 47 39 Sat Rah Rah : NO END VEN. 3 2 39 48 Mer Mar Ket : ends

at 05:34)SAT. 12 21 12 31 Jup Mer Ven : NO END RAHU -R 8 3 53 22 Mar Sat Sat : NO end KETU -R 2 3 53 22 Ven Sun Sat : NO end URAN 1 21 42 25 Mar Ven Jup : NO END NEPT -R 5 25 28 37 Sun Ven Mer : NO end MOON:(Moo-Ket 07:58)(Moo-Ven 12:21)(Moo-Sun 13:39)(Mar-Mar 15:11) (Mar-Rah 19:08)(Mar-Jup 22:40)(Mar-Sat 26:52) --------- Conection of RAH with other eight Planet. 1) SUN: Sun is in Sub-sub of RAH. 2)MOON:At time of birth Moo was in MAR star and RAH aspected by MAR. 3)MAR:RAH is aspected by MAR. 4)MER:is in

MAR rasi andMAR star and RAH aspected by MAR.also MER is in ss of RAHU. 5)JUP: JUP is in the star of RAH. 6)VEN: VEN is in the star of MAR.RAH aspected by MAR6)SAT:RAH is in nStar of SAT. 8)KET: KET is in the SS of SAT.RAH is in nStar of SAT.so no need for rectifocation for all the day all planet conection with RAH. regards KanakRaichur-a-r <raichurar wrote: Dear Sudhirkumar Attention Kanak This chart is an exception

to all our rules of 2nd marriages. The pecularity of this chart is that ONLY VENUS is in a Dual Sign of Gemini. So to satisfy the rules, the 7th sub has to be Venus. To satisfy the ASC rule, sub lord of 1st should be Moon's star lord. This rule is satified by changing the TOB to 14.00 BUT the requirement of 7th sub lord being Venus is not satisfied. The nearest I could get was 13,56 which gives ASC Sub as MOON (one will have to accept this as a connection to moon), and 7th sub as venus. This is in Gemini, a dual sign, and so the multimarriage condition is met. 11th sub lord is also venus .2nd sub lord is Sat and it signifies 2,7,11 . Can the TOB so much out ? please ponder sudhir kumar <sudhir_kumar_10 wrote: Dear Sir, Thank you for showing interest. Trichur, Kerala Latitude: 10.30 N Longitude: 76.15 E You are welcome to ask any questions. Kind Regards SudhirRaichur-a-r <raichurar wrote: Dear sudhir kumarcan you please give the llat and long of POB Thrisur,Kerala

?Thankssudhir kumar <sudhir_kumar_10 wrote: Dear Learned members, For your further study and experience I am providing details of a person who has married twice. I am willing to provide to more details, if interested. Date of birth: 21.05.1938 Place of birth: Thrissur, Kerala Time: 14:07hrs (2:07pm) Kind RegardsSudhir Groups are talking.

We´re listening. Check out the handy changes to . See the all-new, redesigned .com. Check it out. Want to be your own boss? Learn how on Small Business. >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<

Want to be your own boss? Learn how on Small Business.

Guest guest

Dear Sir, I have collected the date of marriages, First marriage: 05.06.1965 Second marriage: 18.03.2001 His first marriage is inter-caste (maharashtrian) and second is from his own caste and district. After the death of his first wife, he married again. Regards SudhirKanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote: Dear Raichur ji, It is possible

that time deffrence is near 15 mnt? mostly defferance is about 5-7 mnt.I am not agree with this rectification. As shri Lajmiji always repitedly says that this rules is for adjest time within 5 mnt limit.I strongly request Lajmiji to rectifed time of this chart so we can understand how lajmi ji adjest time with conection of Asc sub and MOON starlord. As i mention in my other mail if we use MST - F4 (with givan time) in this case Sub-sub lord of 7th cusp is MER.a dual planet, MER is in the star of SAT, SAT is in the star of MER. Now If we look at SAT: he is in the sub of VEN L/o 2.indicate multipal marriage If we use Rule:2 SL of 2nd is also MER result is same. so no need to adjest time birth. if we want to check anyway conection of planets with RAH below is result .(RAH is SL od asc. as per givan time) ---------DATE SATURDAY 21 5 1938 5.30 am I.S.T.SID TIME AT 5.30 LT= 21 H. 21 M. 54 S. Time show is for sub ending +/- 1 min.SUN. 2 6 22 43 Ven Sun Mer : ends at 21:00)MOON 10 19 14 33 Sat Moo Mer : ends at 06:21)MOON 1 10 25 17 7 Sat Mar Rah : MARS 2 25 40 37 Ven Mar Rah : ends at 20:57)MERC 1 11 1 10 Mar Ket Sat : ends at 15:07)JUP. 11 7 47 39 Sat Rah Rah : NO END VEN. 3 2 39 48 Mer Mar Ket : ends at 05:34)SAT. 12 21 12 31 Jup Mer Ven

: NO END RAHU -R 8 3 53 22 Mar Sat Sat : NO end KETU -R 2 3 53 22 Ven Sun Sat : NO end URAN 1 21 42 25 Mar Ven Jup : NO END NEPT -R 5 25 28 37 Sun Ven Mer : NO end MOON:(Moo-Ket 07:58)(Moo-Ven 12:21)(Moo-Sun 13:39)(Mar-Mar 15:11) (Mar-Rah 19:08)(Mar-Jup 22:40)(Mar-Sat 26:52) --------- Conection of RAH with other eight Planet. 1) SUN: Sun is in Sub-sub of RAH. 2)MOON:At time of birth Moo was in MAR star and RAH aspected by MAR. 3)MAR:RAH is aspected by MAR. 4)MER:is in MAR rasi andMAR star and RAH aspected by MAR.also MER is in ss of

RAHU. 5)JUP: JUP is in the star of RAH. 6)VEN: VEN is in the star of MAR.RAH aspected by MAR6)SAT:RAH is in nStar of SAT. 8)KET: KET is in the SS of SAT.RAH is in nStar of SAT.so no need for rectifocation for all the day all planet conection with RAH. regards KanakRaichur-a-r <raichurar wrote: Dear Sudhirkumar Attention Kanak This chart is an exception to all our rules of 2nd marriages. The pecularity of this chart is that ONLY VENUS is in a Dual Sign of Gemini. So to satisfy the rules, the 7th sub has to be Venus. To satisfy the ASC rule, sub lord of 1st should be Moon's star lord. This rule is satified by

changing the TOB to 14.00 BUT the requirement of 7th sub lord being Venus is not satisfied. The nearest I could get was 13,56 which gives ASC Sub as MOON (one will have to accept this as a connection to moon), and 7th sub as venus. This is in Gemini, a dual sign, and so the multimarriage condition is met. 11th sub lord is also venus .2nd sub lord is Sat and it signifies 2,7,11 . Can the TOB so much out ? please ponder sudhir kumar <sudhir_kumar_10 wrote: Dear Sir, Thank you for showing interest. Trichur, Kerala Latitude: 10.30 N Longitude: 76.15 E You are welcome to ask any questions. Kind Regards SudhirRaichur-a-r <raichurar wrote: Dear sudhir kumarcan you please give the llat and long of POB Thrisur,Kerala ?Thankssudhir kumar <sudhir_kumar_10 wrote: Dear Learned

members, For your further study and experience I am providing details of a person who has married twice. I am willing to provide to more details, if interested. Date of birth: 21.05.1938 Place of birth:

Thrissur, Kerala Time: 14:07hrs (2:07pm) Kind RegardsSudhir Groups are talking. We´re listening. Check out the handy changes to . See the all-new, redesigned

.com. Check it out. Want to be your own boss? Learn how on Small Business. >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << Want to be your own boss? Learn how on Small Business.

Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs.

Try it free.

Guest guest

Saturn also occupies a dual sign in this chart. The rule of 2nd marriage can be satisfied if Rahu is the 7th sub-lord, Rahu occupying the star of Saturn. Hasmukhrai J Mehta.Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote: Dear Sudhirkumar Attention Kanak This chart is an exception to all our rules of 2nd marriages. The pecularity of this chart is that ONLY VENUS is in a Dual Sign of Gemini. So to satisfy the rules, the 7th sub has to be

Venus. To satisfy the ASC rule, sub lord of 1st should be Moon's star lord. This rule is satified by changing the TOB to 14.00 BUT the requirement of 7th sub lord being Venus is not satisfied. The nearest I could get was 13,56 which gives ASC Sub as MOON (one will have to accept this as a connection to moon), and 7th sub as venus. This is in Gemini, a dual sign, and so the multimarriage condition is met. 11th sub lord is also venus .2nd sub lord is Sat and it signifies 2,7,11 . Can the TOB so much out ? please ponder sudhir kumar <sudhir_kumar_10 wrote: Dear Sir, Thank you for showing interest. Trichur, Kerala Latitude: 10.30 N Longitude: 76.15 E You are welcome to ask any questions. Kind Regards SudhirRaichur-a-r <raichurar wrote: Dear sudhir kumarcan you please give the llat and long of POB Thrisur,Kerala ?Thankssudhir kumar <sudhir_kumar_10 wrote: Dear Learned members, For your further study and experience I am providing details of a person who has married twice. I am willing to provide to more details, if interested. Date of birth: 21.05.1938 Place of birth: Thrissur, Kerala Time: 14:07hrs (2:07pm) Kind RegardsSudhir Groups are talking. We´re listening. Check out the handy changes to . See the all-new, redesigned .com. Check it out. Want to be your own boss? Learn how on Small Business. Hasmukhrai J MehtaAstrological services par excellencehttp://www.astroclinica.com

Find out what India is talking about on Answers India.

Guest guest

Dear Members, Could you please read if the current period is favourable for health and finance. 21.05.1938 2.07pm Thrissur, Kerala Thank you Sudhirsudhir kumar <sudhir_kumar_10 wrote: Dear Sir, I have collected the date of marriages, First marriage:

05.06.1965 Second marriage: 18.03.2001 His first marriage is inter-caste (maharashtrian) and second is from his own caste and district. After the death of his first wife, he married again. Regards SudhirKanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote: Dear Raichur ji, It is possible that time deffrence is near 15 mnt? mostly defferance is about 5-7 mnt.I am not agree with this rectification. As shri Lajmiji always repitedly says that this rules is for adjest time within 5 mnt limit.I strongly request

Lajmiji to rectifed time of this chart so we can understand how lajmi ji adjest time with conection of Asc sub and MOON starlord. As i mention in my other mail if we use MST - F4 (with givan time) in this case Sub-sub lord of 7th cusp is MER.a dual planet, MER is in the star of SAT, SAT is in the star of MER. Now If we look at SAT: he is in the sub of VEN L/o 2.indicate multipal marriage If we use Rule:2 SL of 2nd is also MER result is same. so no need to adjest time birth. if we want to check anyway conection of planets with RAH below is result .(RAH is SL od asc. as per givan time) ---------DATE SATURDAY 21 5 1938 5.30 am I.S.T.SID TIME AT 5.30 LT= 21 H. 21 M. 54 S. Time

show is for sub ending +/- 1 min.SUN. 2 6 22 43 Ven Sun Mer : ends at 21:00)MOON 10 19 14 33 Sat Moo Mer : ends at 06:21)MOON 1 10 25 17 7 Sat Mar Rah : MARS 2 25 40 37 Ven Mar Rah : ends at 20:57)MERC 1 11 1 10 Mar Ket Sat : ends at 15:07)JUP. 11 7 47 39 Sat Rah Rah : NO END VEN. 3 2 39 48 Mer Mar Ket : ends at 05:34)SAT. 12 21 12 31 Jup Mer Ven : NO END RAHU -R 8 3 53 22 Mar Sat Sat : NO end KETU -R 2 3 53 22 Ven Sun Sat : NO end URAN 1 21 42 25 Mar Ven Jup

: NO END NEPT -R 5 25 28 37 Sun Ven Mer : NO end MOON:(Moo-Ket 07:58)(Moo-Ven 12:21)(Moo-Sun 13:39)(Mar-Mar 15:11) (Mar-Rah 19:08)(Mar-Jup 22:40)(Mar-Sat 26:52) --------- Conection of RAH with other eight Planet. 1) SUN: Sun is in Sub-sub of RAH. 2)MOON:At time of birth Moo was in MAR star and RAH aspected by MAR. 3)MAR:RAH is aspected by MAR. 4)MER:is in MAR rasi andMAR star and RAH aspected by MAR.also MER is in ss of RAHU. 5)JUP: JUP is in the star of RAH. 6)VEN: VEN is in the star of MAR.RAH aspected by MAR6)SAT:RAH is in nStar of SAT. 8)KET: KET is in the SS of SAT.RAH is in nStar of SAT.so no need for rectifocation for

all the day all planet conection with RAH. regards KanakRaichur-a-r <raichurar wrote: Dear Sudhirkumar Attention Kanak This chart is an exception to all our rules of 2nd marriages. The pecularity of this chart is that ONLY VENUS is in a Dual Sign of Gemini. So to satisfy the rules, the 7th sub has to be Venus. To satisfy the ASC rule, sub lord of 1st should be Moon's star lord. This rule is satified by changing the TOB to 14.00 BUT the requirement of 7th sub lord being Venus is not satisfied. The nearest I could get was 13,56 which gives ASC Sub as MOON (one will have to accept this as a connection to moon), and 7th sub as venus. This is in Gemini, a dual

sign, and so the multimarriage condition is met. 11th sub lord is also venus .2nd sub lord is Sat and it signifies 2,7,11 . Can the TOB so much out ? please ponder sudhir kumar <sudhir_kumar_10 wrote: Dear Sir, Thank you for showing interest. Trichur, Kerala Latitude: 10.30 N Longitude: 76.15 E You are welcome to ask any questions. Kind Regards SudhirRaichur-a-r <raichurar wrote: Dear sudhir kumarcan you please give the llat and long of POB Thrisur,Kerala ?Thankssudhir kumar <sudhir_kumar_10 wrote: Dear Learned members, For your further study and experience I am providing details of a person who has

married twice. I am willing to provide to more details, if interested. Date of birth: 21.05.1938 Place of birth: Thrissur, Kerala Time:

14:07hrs (2:07pm) Kind RegardsSudhir Groups are talking. We´re listening. Check out the handy changes to . See the all-new, redesigned .com. Check it out. Tired of spam?

Mail has the best spam protection around Want to be your own boss? Learn how on Small Business. >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << Want to be your own boss? Learn how on Small Business. Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.

Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

Guest guest

Under Me, his health is OK till 04/2011. (May I suggest that he has

some liver or Sugar - Pancreas problem?)

He is going to leave a lot in terms of inheritance to near and dear,

even though he might not have enjoyed fully the fruits of it.

, sudhir kumar

<sudhir_kumar_10 wrote:

>

> Dear Members,

>

> Could you please read if the current period is favourable for

health and finance.

>

> 21.05.1938

> 2.07pm

> Thrissur, Kerala

>

> Thank you

>

> Sudhir

>

> sudhir kumar <sudhir_kumar_10 wrote:

> Dear Sir,

>

> I have collected the date of marriages,

>

> First marriage: 05.06.1965

>

> Second marriage: 18.03.2001

>

> His first marriage is inter-caste (maharashtrian) and second is

from his own caste and district. After the death of his first wife,

he married again.

>

>

> Regards

> Sudhir

>

> Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote:

> Dear Raichur ji,

>

> It is possible that time deffrence is near 15 mnt? mostly

defferance is about 5-7 mnt.I am not agree with this rectification.

>

> As shri Lajmiji always repitedly says that this rules is for

adjest time within 5 mnt limit.I strongly request Lajmiji to

rectifed time of this chart so we can understand how lajmi ji adjest

time with conection of Asc sub and MOON starlord.

>

> As i mention in my other mail if we use MST - F4 (with givan

time) in this case Sub-sub lord of 7th cusp is MER.a dual planet,

MER is in the star of SAT, SAT is in the star of MER.

> Now If we look at SAT: he is in the sub of VEN L/o 2.indicate

multipal marriage

> If we use Rule:2 SL of 2nd is also MER result is same.

>

> so no need to adjest time birth.

>

> if we want to check anyway conection of planets with RAH below

is result .(RAH is SL od asc. as per givan time)

>

> --------------------------------

----------

>

> DATE SATURDAY 21 5 1938 5.30 am I.S.T.SID TIME AT 5.30 LT= 21 H.

21 M. 54 S.

> Time show is for sub ending +/- 1 min.

> SUN. 2 6 22 43 Ven Sun Mer : ends at 21:00)

> MOON 10 19 14 33 Sat Moo Mer : ends at 06:21)

> MOON 1 10 25 17 7 Sat Mar Rah :

> MARS 2 25 40 37 Ven Mar Rah : ends at 20:57)

> MERC 1 11 1 10 Mar Ket Sat : ends at 15:07)

> JUP. 11 7 47 39 Sat Rah Rah : NO END

> VEN. 3 2 39 48 Mer Mar Ket : ends at 05:34)

> SAT. 12 21 12 31 Jup Mer Ven : NO END

> RAHU -R 8 3 53 22 Mar Sat Sat : NO end

> KETU -R 2 3 53 22 Ven Sun Sat : NO end

> URAN 1 21 42 25 Mar Ven Jup : NO END

> NEPT -R 5 25 28 37 Sun Ven Mer : NO end

> MOON:(Moo-Ket 07:58)(Moo-Ven 12:21)(Moo-Sun 13:39)(Mar-Mar 15:11)

> (Mar-Rah 19:08)(Mar-Jup 22:40)(Mar-Sat 26:52)

>

> -

--------

>

>

> Conection of RAH with other eight Planet.

> 1) SUN: Sun is in Sub-sub of RAH.

> 2)MOON:At time of birth Moo was in MAR star and RAH aspected by

MAR.

> 3)MAR:RAH is aspected by MAR.

> 4)MER:is in MAR rasi andMAR star and RAH aspected by MAR.also

MER is in ss of RAHU.

> 5)JUP: JUP is in the star of RAH.

> 6)VEN: VEN is in the star of MAR.RAH aspected by MAR

> 6)SAT:RAH is in nStar of SAT.

> 8)KET: KET is in the SS of SAT.RAH is in nStar of SAT.

> so no need for rectifocation for all the day all planet conection

with RAH.

> regards

> Kanak

> Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:

> Dear Sudhirkumar

> Attention Kanak

>

> This chart is an exception to all our rules of 2nd marriages.

> The pecularity of this chart is that ONLY VENUS is in a Dual Sign

> of Gemini. So to satisfy the rules, the 7th sub has to be Venus.

>

> To satisfy the ASC rule, sub lord of 1st should be Moon's star

lord. This rule is satified by changing the TOB to 14.00 BUT the

requirement of 7th sub lord being Venus is not satisfied. The

nearest I could get was 13,56 which gives ASC Sub as MOON (one will

have to accept this as a connection to moon), and 7th sub as venus.

This is in Gemini, a dual sign, and so the multimarriage

> condition is met. 11th sub lord is also venus .

> 2nd sub lord is Sat and it signifies 2,7,11 .

>

> Can the TOB so much out ?

> please ponder

>

> Dear Sir,

>

> Thank you for showing interest.

>

> Trichur, Kerala

>

> Latitude: 10.30 N

> Longitude: 76.15 E

>

> You are welcome to ask any questions.

>

> Kind Regards

> Sudhir

>

> Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:

> Dear sudhir kumar

> can you please give the llat and long of POB Thrisur,Kerala ?

> Thanks

>

> Dear Learned members,

>

> For your further study and experience I am providing details of

a person who has married twice.

>

> I am willing to provide to more details, if interested.

>

> Date of birth: 21.05.1938

> Place of birth: Thrissur, Kerala

> Time: 14:07hrs (2:07pm)

>

> Kind Regards

> Sudhir

>

>

> Groups are talking. We´re listening. Check out the handy

changes to .

>

>

>

>

> See the all-new, redesigned .com. Check it out.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Want to be your own boss? Learn how on Small Business.

>> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<

>

>

> Want to be your own boss? Learn how on Small Business.

>

>

>

> Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it

free.

>

>

>

> Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and

30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

>

Guest guest

Dear Vinivj Thank you for your reading. You are absolutely right. He is suffering from diabetes which he has kept under control by exercises and doing household work. He has already given part of his inheritance and didnot enjoy his life as his three sister-in-laws have given him trouble. Regards Sudhirvinivj <vinivj wrote: Under Me, his health is OK till 04/2011. (May I suggest that he has some liver or Sugar - Pancreas problem?)He is going to leave a lot in terms of inheritance to near

and dear, even though he might not have enjoyed fully the fruits of it. , sudhir kumar wrote:>> Dear Members,> > Could you please read if the current period is favourable for health and finance. > > 21.05.1938> 2.07pm> Thrissur, Kerala> > Thank you> > Sudhir> > sudhir kumar wrote:> Dear Sir,> > I have collected the date of marriages,> > First marriage: 05.06.1965> > Second marriage: 18.03.2001> > His first marriage is inter-caste (maharashtrian) and second is from his own caste and district. After the death of his first wife, he married again.> > > Regards> Sudhir> > Kanak Bosmia wrote:> Dear Raichur ji,> > It is possible that time

deffrence is near 15 mnt? mostly defferance is about 5-7 mnt.I am not agree with this rectification.> > As shri Lajmiji always repitedly says that this rules is for adjest time within 5 mnt limit.I strongly request Lajmiji to rectifed time of this chart so we can understand how lajmi ji adjest time with conection of Asc sub and MOON starlord.> > As i mention in my other mail if we use MST - F4 (with givan time) in this case Sub-sub lord of 7th cusp is MER.a dual planet, MER is in the star of SAT, SAT is in the star of MER.> Now If we look at SAT: he is in the sub of VEN L/o 2.indicate multipal marriage> If we use Rule:2 SL of 2nd is also MER result is same.> > so no need to adjest time birth.> > if we want to check anyway conection of planets with RAH below is result .(RAH is SL od asc. as per givan time)> >

---------> > DATE SATURDAY 21 5 1938 5.30 am I.S.T.SID TIME AT 5.30 LT= 21 H. 21 M. 54 S.> Time show is for sub ending +/- 1 min.> SUN. 2 6 22 43 Ven Sun Mer : ends at 21:00)> MOON 10 19 14 33 Sat Moo Mer : ends at 06:21)> MOON 1 10 25 17 7 Sat Mar Rah : > MARS 2 25 40 37 Ven Mar Rah : ends at 20:57)> MERC 1 11 1 10 Mar Ket Sat : ends at 15:07)> JUP. 11 7 47 39 Sat Rah Rah : NO END > VEN. 3 2 39 48 Mer Mar Ket : ends at 05:34)> SAT. 12 21 12 31 Jup Mer Ven : NO END > RAHU -R 8 3 53 22 Mar Sat Sat : NO end > KETU -R 2 3 53 22 Ven Sun Sat : NO end > URAN 1 21 42 25 Mar Ven Jup : NO END > NEPT -R 5 25 28 37 Sun Ven Mer : NO end > MOON:(Moo-Ket 07:58)(Moo-Ven 12:21)(Moo-Sun 13:39)(Mar-Mar 15:11)> (Mar-Rah 19:08)(Mar-Jup 22:40)(Mar-Sat 26:52)> >

---------> > > Conection of RAH with other eight Planet.> 1) SUN: Sun is in Sub-sub of RAH.> 2)MOON:At time of birth Moo was in MAR star and RAH aspected by MAR.> 3)MAR:RAH is aspected by MAR.> 4)MER:is in MAR rasi andMAR star and RAH aspected by MAR.also MER is in ss of RAHU.> 5)JUP: JUP is in the star of RAH.> 6)VEN: VEN is in the star of MAR.RAH aspected by MAR> 6)SAT:RAH is in nStar of SAT.> 8)KET: KET is in the SS of SAT.RAH is in nStar of SAT.> so no need for rectifocation for all the day all planet conection with RAH.> regards> Kanak> Raichur-a-r wrote:> Dear Sudhirkumar> Attention Kanak> > This chart is an exception to all our rules of 2nd marriages. > The pecularity of this chart is that ONLY VENUS is in a Dual Sign> of

Gemini. So to satisfy the rules, the 7th sub has to be Venus.> > To satisfy the ASC rule, sub lord of 1st should be Moon's star lord. This rule is satified by changing the TOB to 14.00 BUT the requirement of 7th sub lord being Venus is not satisfied. The nearest I could get was 13,56 which gives ASC Sub as MOON (one will have to accept this as a connection to moon), and 7th sub as venus. This is in Gemini, a dual sign, and so the multimarriage > condition is met. 11th sub lord is also venus .> 2nd sub lord is Sat and it signifies 2,7,11 .> > Can the TOB so much out ?> please ponder> > sudhir kumar wrote:> Dear Sir,> > Thank you for showing interest.> > Trichur, Kerala > > Latitude: 10.30 N > Longitude: 76.15 E> > You are welcome to ask any questions.> > Kind Regards> Sudhir>

> Raichur-a-r wrote:> Dear sudhir kumar> can you please give the llat and long of POB Thrisur,Kerala ?> Thanks> > sudhir kumar wrote: > Dear Learned members,> > For your further study and experience I am providing details of a person who has married twice.> > I am willing to provide to more details, if interested.> > Date of birth: 21.05.1938> Place of birth: Thrissur, Kerala> Time: 14:07hrs (2:07pm)> > Kind Regards> Sudhir > > > Groups are talking. We´re listening. Check out the handy changes to . > > > > > See the all-new, redesigned .com. Check it out. > > > > Tired of spam?

Mail has the best spam protection around > > > > > > > Want to be your own boss? Learn how on Small Business. > > > > > > > >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<> > > Want to be your own boss? Learn how on Small Business. > > > > Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free. > > > > Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.>

Guest guest

Actually this chart clearly shows two marriages....I don't know

which charting software or lat/long other people are using but

here's what my charting software gives :

Base Data

---------

Name _Married Twice

-----------

Date 1938-05-21 Saturday

Local Time 14:07:00

Location Thrissur

Longitude 78:46:00 East

Latitude 10:50:00 North

Time Zone UT +5.5 Hours

Daylight Saving 0.0 Hours

Universal Time 08:37:00

Sidereal Time 05:46:15

Julian Date 2429039.85903

Vedic Ayanamsa Krishnamurti

Ayanamsa Value 22:53:59

Western Ayanamsa None

Ayanamsa Value 00:00:00

Sunrise 05:55:20

Sunset 18:27:24

Krishnamurti Paddhati

---------------------

Dasa: Vimsottari

Planet Length Sign Lord Bhava KP Lord KP Sublord

Sun 06 43'50 " Ta Venus 09 Sun Mercury

Moon 23 35'12 " Cp Saturn 05 Mars Mars

Mars 25 55'29 " Ta Venus 09 Mars Rahu

Mercury 11 24'08 " Ar Mars 08 Ketu Saturn

Jupiter 07 49'51 " Aq Saturn 06 Rahu Rahu

Venus 03 06'19 " Ge Mercury 09 Mars Venus

Saturn 21 15'38 " Pi Jupiter 07 Mercury Venus

Rahu R 03 52'52 " Sc Mars 02 Saturn Saturn

Ketu R 03 52'52 " Ta Venus 08 Sun Saturn

1. Bhava 03 25'30 " Vi Venus Sun Saturn

2. Bhava 04 03'04 " Li Saturn Mars Venus

3. Bhava 04 25'47 " Sc Venus Saturn Saturn

4. Bhava 03 44'56 " Sa Mars Ketu Moon

5. Bhava 02 52'05 " Cp Saturn Sun Jupiter

6. Bhava 02 52'09 " Aq Mercury Mars Venus

7. Bhava 03 25'30 " Pi Jupiter Saturn Saturn

8. Bhava 04 03'04 " Ar Mars Ketu Moon

9. Bhava 04 25'47 " Ta Venus Sun Saturn

10. Bhava 03 44'56 " Ge Mercury Mars Venus

11. Bhava 02 52'05 " Cn Mercury Jupiter Rahu

12. Bhava 02 52'09 " Le Saturn Ketu Venus

From this, Saturn is the CSL AND the SSL of the 7th who is in a dual

sign (Pisces)...Thus two marriages are clearly indicated.

Next :

Chief Significators of Marriage are Sat,Jup and Rahu

Hence marriages are likely in Jup - Sat Dasha (Since He's to young

to marry in Rahu Dasha...this is the next closest) ...around 1965-05-

21 to 1967-12-02 and also in Sat -Jup dasha ....around April 1998

Vimsottari Dasa

Mars: 1938-05-21 - 1945-04-02

* 1938-05-21 Mars 1938-08-29 Rahu 1939-09-17 Jupiter 1940-08-23

Saturn 1941-10-02 Mercury 1942-09-29 Ketu 1943-02-25 Venus 1944-04-

26 Sun 1944-09-01 Moon 1945-04-02

Rahu: 1945-04-02 - 1963-04-03

* 1945-04-02 Rahu 1947-12-14 Jupiter 1950-05-09 Saturn 1953-03-15

Mercury 1955-10-02 Ketu 1956-10-20 Venus 1959-10-20 Sun 1960-09-13

Moon 1962-03-15 Mars 1963-04-03

Jupiter: 1963-04-03 - 1979-04-03

* 1963-04-03 Jupiter 1965-05-21 Saturn 1967-12-02 Mercury 1970-03-09

Ketu 1971-02-13 Venus 1973-10-14 Sun 1974-08-02 Moon 1975-12-02 Mars

1976-11-07 Rahu 1979-04-03

Saturn: 1979-04-03 - 1998-04-02

* 1979-04-03 Saturn 1982-04-05 Mercury 1984-12-13 Ketu 1986-01-22

Venus 1989-03-24 Sun 1990-03-06 Moon 1991-10-05 Mars 1992-11-13 Rahu

1995-09-20 Jupiter 1998-04-02

Mercury: 1998-04-02 - 2015-04-03

* 1998-04-02 Mercury 2000-08-29 Ketu 2001-08-26 Venus 2004-06-26 Sun

2005-05-02 Moon 2006-10-02 Mars 2007-09-29 Rahu 2010-04-17 Jupiter

2012-07-23 Saturn 2015-04-03

Ketu: 2015-04-03 - 2022-04-02

* 2015-04-03 Ketu 2015-08-30 Venus 2016-10-29 Sun 2017-03-06 Moon

2017-10-05 Mars 2018-03-03 Rahu 2019-03-21 Jupiter 2020-02-25 Saturn

2021-04-05 Mercury 2022-04-02

Venus: 2022-04-02 - 2042-04-02

* 2022-04-02 Venus 2025-08-02 Sun 2026-08-02 Moon 2028-04-02 Mars

2029-06-02 Rahu 2032-06-02 Jupiter 2035-02-01 Saturn 2038-04-02

Mercury 2041-01-31 Ketu 2042-04-02

Sun : 2042-04-02 - 2048-04-02

* 2042-04-02 Sun 2042-07-21 Moon 2043-01-19 Mars 2043-05-27 Rahu

2044-04-20 Jupiter 2045-02-06 Saturn 2046-01-19 Mercury 2046-11-26

Ketu 2047-04-03 Venus 2048-04-02

Moon: 2048-04-02 - 2058-04-02

* 2048-04-02 Moon 2049-01-31 Mars 2049-09-01 Rahu 2051-03-03 Jupiter

2052-07-02 Saturn 2054-01-31 Mercury 2055-07-03 Ketu 2056-02-01

Venus 2057-10-02 Sun 2058-04-02

Any comments on the analysis are welcome!! :)

, sudhir kumar

<sudhir_kumar_10 wrote:

>

> Dear Learned members,

>

> For your further study and experience I am providing details of

a person who has married twice.

>

> I am willing to provide to more details, if interested.

>

> Date of birth: 21.05.1938

> Place of birth: Thrissur, Kerala

> Time: 14:07hrs (2:07pm)

>

> Kind Regards

> Sudhir

>

>

> Groups are talking. We & acute;re listening. Check out the handy

changes to .

>

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

Dear Gurus,

I have an inclination towards learning astrology. Can

anybody advise me whether I am able to learn it and

master the divine knowledge by looking in my chart.

DOB: 16/5/1974 at 2:55 PM at Alwaye/Aluva, Cochin,

Kerala.

I would greatly appreciate your efforts.

Thanks

Sunil

________

Sent from Mail.

A Smarter Inbox http://uk.docs./nowyoucan.html

Guest guest

*kleem namah narasimhaaya*

Dear Sunil, Namaskar

Nodes influence AL and NL, 5L and 8L are joined, Lagnesh in dhimanth and

shiva yoga in ninth, 11L is AK. This is quite good for Jyotish.

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz / SJC Teacher

www: http://rohinaa.com / email: rafal

SUNIL KUMAR.V.S napisa?(a):

>

> Dear Gurus,

>

> I have an inclination towards learning astrology. Can

> anybody advise me whether I am able to learn it and

> master the divine knowledge by looking in my chart.

>

> DOB: 16/5/1974 at 2:55 PM at Alwaye/Aluva, Cochin,

> Kerala.

>

> I would greatly appreciate your efforts.

>

> Thanks

>

> Sunil

>

> ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _

> Sent from Mail.

> A Smarter Inbox http://uk.docs. / nowyoucan. html

> <http://uk.docs./nowyoucan.html>

>

>

Guest guest

Hare Rama Hare Krishna

Dear Rafalji,

Pranams, and thank you very much for your valid time

and advice. Please advise what is the initial steps I

should do to start learning the basics. Is there any

option available through SJC learning forums. Once

again I would appreciate your kind advice so that I

can start the study auspiciously soon.

Regards

Sunil

--- Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme wrote:

> *kleem namah narasimhaaya*

> Dear Sunil, Namaskar

>

> Nodes influence AL and NL, 5L and 8L are joined,

> Lagnesh in dhimanth and

> shiva yoga in ninth, 11L is AK. This is quite good

> for Jyotish.

>

> Regards,

> Rafal Gendarz / SJC Teacher

> www: http://rohinaa.com / email: rafal

>

>

>

>

>

> SUNIL KUMAR.V.S napisa?(a):

> >

> > Dear Gurus,

> >

> > I have an inclination towards learning astrology.

> Can

> > anybody advise me whether I am able to learn it

> and

> > master the divine knowledge by looking in my

> chart.

> >

> > DOB: 16/5/1974 at 2:55 PM at Alwaye/Aluva, Cochin,

> > Kerala.

> >

> > I would greatly appreciate your efforts.

> >

> > Thanks

> >

> > Sunil

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ _________

> _________ _________ _

> > Sent from Mail.

> > A Smarter Inbox http://uk.docs. /

> nowyoucan. html

> > <http://uk.docs./nowyoucan.html>

> >

> >

>

>

> [Non-text portions of this message have been

> removed]

>

>

_________

For Good helps you make a difference

http://uk.promotions./forgood/

• 11 months later...
Guest guest

Sadar Parnam to All Guru on this group,

I am new to this group and wants to learn about astrology and

meditation as lots of problems are discussed on this forum, I can

have tons of experience on various matters after going through the

details.

Please guide me weather shall I take up the astrological prediction

as per my details:

17-may-1968 between 09.30 to 11.00 a.m. at Delhi as my exact time is

not known to me.

Few details of mine

have accident and sustained head injuries in May 1984 lost

conciousness for about 2 hours.

have passed graduation with 1st divison in 1988, before that though

have excellenct accedemic record never able to passed with higher

percentages, passed professional cources (CA) in may/july 1992 and

(CS) in Dec/Mar 1996. married on 04/05-12-1996 with Renu DOB

31.03.1969 23.50 +/- 5 minutes at Delhi. have daughters Pushti

04.09.1997, 14.30, Delhi and Vani 10.01.2006 10.45 Delhi.

have been earning through service. have diamond (156mg) ring in the

middle fingure. have steel challa with break on left hand little

fingure. doing once a day Hanuman Challisa and chant maha

mrityunjaya mantra while offering water to shivling in the morning,

try to have surya pranayam, but not succeeding on daily basis as my

wife stop me from doing astrological things and for peaceful family

atmosphere I respect her thoughts and does pretend that I am not

visiting temple and doing the astrological prediction which I do

some time.

Trust the valuable suggestion of all the Guru on this forum may

develop me for this noble cause.

Thanking you all

Yours sincerely

Ganesh Gulati

Guest guest

Dear friend,

Please note that study and spiritual recitations, prayers etc. all are mental

process.

Your intellect and emotion must be thoroughly involved in it.

(prasna lagna has exalted jupiter and mars aspecting each other causing uccha

bhanga yoga)

With best wishes,

Mrutyunjay Tripathy

Vedic Astro Consultant

(Consultancy out of group is not free)

, " gulatiganesh " <gulatiganesh

wrote:

>

> Sadar Parnam to All Guru on this group,

>

> I am new to this group and wants to learn about astrology and

> meditation as lots of problems are discussed on this forum, I can

> have tons of experience on various matters after going through the

> details.

>

> Please guide me weather shall I take up the astrological prediction

> as per my details:

> 17-may-1968 between 09.30 to 11.00 a.m. at Delhi as my exact time is

> not known to me.

> Few details of mine

> have accident and sustained head injuries in May 1984 lost

> conciousness for about 2 hours.

> have passed graduation with 1st divison in 1988, before that though

> have excellenct accedemic record never able to passed with higher

> percentages, passed professional cources (CA) in may/july 1992 and

> (CS) in Dec/Mar 1996. married on 04/05-12-1996 with Renu DOB

> 31.03.1969 23.50 +/- 5 minutes at Delhi. have daughters Pushti

> 04.09.1997, 14.30, Delhi and Vani 10.01.2006 10.45 Delhi.

> have been earning through service. have diamond (156mg) ring in the

> middle fingure. have steel challa with break on left hand little

> fingure. doing once a day Hanuman Challisa and chant maha

> mrityunjaya mantra while offering water to shivling in the morning,

> try to have surya pranayam, but not succeeding on daily basis as my

> wife stop me from doing astrological things and for peaceful family

> atmosphere I respect her thoughts and does pretend that I am not

> visiting temple and doing the astrological prediction which I do

> some time.

>

> Trust the valuable suggestion of all the Guru on this forum may

> develop me for this noble cause.