IndiaDivine.org

Urgent help sought

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Rohit,

Plz clear following doubts:

1. Are you youngest in brothers or only son of your family?

2. Is/was any person in your family in Medical line?

3. Have you no or less comforts from of father?

4. Have you no keep the pen in your pocket or mostly you lost your pen

5. Has your father or grand father suffering from Asthma?

6. Have you argumenative nature?

7. Are your door bell is out of order?

8. Are you start your career by service?

9. There are no light/mostely light off, in your varandah or in front

of your Entry gate?

10. Are you like to smoke or some time you smoke?

Your answers are help me to choose right remedial measures.

Thanks

May God bless you

Umesh Sharma

lalkitab , " rohitkapoor2005 "

<rohitkapoor2005> wrote:

> Respected Sir

> My life is in mess. My DOB is 14-9-1969 TOB is 5:42am and Place of

> Birth and Current residence is New Delhi. I have gone through lot of

> rough phases in life and deep depression sometimes and no success in

> India or abroad in my career. Why is that so? When will my career

> improve and what line and where in India or Abroad. Also I don't have

> good relationship with my spouse. Will they improve or I will have

> some

> one else in life.

> Please Advice

> Regards

> Rohit Kapoor

Guest guest

Respected Sir,

Thanks.Let me answer your question in order you have put in.Here it is:-

1.I am the only son in the family.I had one elder sister who was a doctor and she is no more.She died of brain stroke in Year2000.She was married.

2.My late sister Was a Doctor.

3.My Father expired in 2002.He was a very noble soul but I was not able to give him that comforts as I wanted.He gave me all comforts that one can expect from such a good father.

4.I don't normally keep pen in the pocket.Yes I do loose pens.

5.My father was Diabitic but not Asthma.I don't about my grandfather as he died when my father was a little child.

6.Yes I am of argumenative nature

7.Door bell is not out of order

8.I never really settled in my career.I did service for very short time which cannot be really called service.

9.Yes mostely the light is off, in your varandah or in frontof your Entry gate.It was not like that few months back when I fixed a tube light in Entry gate.Earlier no one used to switch on light specially from OCT2000 till oct2003 becaus eof loss of my sister and father in this period.After that normally we use to light the entry gate.

10.Yes I do smoke.

Sir please help me and if you want to clarify anything else please do that.

I will be looking for your reply and help.

Warm Regards

Rohit KapoorUmesh Sharma <mudit982001 wrote:

Dear Rohit, Plz clear following doubts:1. Are you youngest in brothers or only son of your family?2. Is/was any person in your family in Medical line?3. Have you no or less comforts from of father?4. Have you no keep the pen in your pocket or mostly you lost your pen5. Has your father or grand father suffering from Asthma?6. Have you argumenative nature?7. Are your door bell is out of order?8. Are you start your career by service?9. There are no light/mostely light off, in your varandah or in frontof your Entry gate?10. Are you like to smoke or some time you smoke?Your answers are help me to choose right remedial measures.

Thanks May God bless you Umesh Sharma lalkitab , "rohitkapoor2005"<rohitkapoor2005> wrote:> Respected Sir> My life is in mess. My DOB is 14-9-1969 TOB is 5:42am and Place of> Birth and Current residence is New Delhi. I have gone through lot of> rough phases in life and deep depression sometimes and no success in> India or abroad in my career. Why is that so? When will my career>

improve and what line and where in India or Abroad. Also I don't have> good relationship with my spouse. Will they improve or I will have > some> one else in life.> Please Advice> Regards> Rohit KapoorBeware: People will contact you on your personal mail offering remedies, far from transparency of this group. The risk is yours. Trust only if you initiate correspondence.Launching online course soon. This is a prelaunch intimation.Post your Lal Kitab related questions, clarifications, discussins with subject line starting with "LK Query". This gets the moderator answering them immediately as these will be considered learning questions.Astrologers: Your ID will be banned if you solicit horoscopes/birth data on to your personal mail.If difficulties in organising remedies material, contact lalkitabremediesPlease select "No email" option to avoid mails

to your mailbox.Please be patient. Effort is to answer all queries systematically, queue wise based on Msg # no. Do remind if your message is missed. Generally, an answer to your query should happen within one week. Umesh Sharma, a professional astrologer, has most of the day consumed by his clients. Hence lag in answering queries.Post in group for free limited guidance. Send private mails to Umeshji only if ready to pay for full professional consultation.INSTRUCTION:- 1. DO ONLY ONE REMEDY IN ONE DAY, DURING DAY TIME.2. SEND FEED BACK AFTER 15/43DAYS, AFTER HAVING PERFORMED THE REMEDIES.CAUTION: Although utmost care has been taken to select and suggest the remedies, remedies suggested are in good faith with the view to do welfare of Humanity. Consultees should observe and perform these only at their own will, accord and risk.

Sell on Auctions - No fees. Bid on great items.

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

The " Udyoga Karaka " saturn is debilitated.He is retrograde and that

shows that after a time you will settle down in an honorable post.The

lord of the tenth house is Venus.Juiter aspects the tenth house.That

is good.

You may voluntarily give up your job as saturn is retro in your

chart.Suitable Shanti Pariharas to saturn ought to be done.Similarly

you ought to do pariharam to Rahu who aspects venus due to his

retrogression..Please consukt an adept Astrologer.for the purpose.

Your father is possibly employed in a small capacity in the Judiciary

or he is a business man.He might have given up his job in due course.

Your psychic problem is because Rahu is in the sixth from Moon sign.If

you do shanthi pariharas you may get chance to go abroad.1998 would

have caused hindrence in studies or business.

regards,

jagannathan.

On 7/7/05, Umesh Sharma <mudit982001 wrote:

> Dear Rohit,

> Plz clear following doubts:

> 1. Are you youngest in brothers or only son of your family?

> 2. Is/was any person in your family in Medical line?

> 3. Have you no or less comforts from of father?

> 4. Have you no keep the pen in your pocket or mostly you lost your pen

> 5. Has your father or grand father suffering from Asthma?

> 6. Have you argumenative nature?

> 7. Are your door bell is out of order?

> 8. Are you start your career by service?

> 9. There are no light/mostely light off, in your varandah or in front

> of your Entry gate?

> 10. Are you like to smoke or some time you smoke?

> Your answers are help me to choose right remedial measures.

> Thanks

> May God bless you

> Umesh Sharma

> lalkitab , " rohitkapoor2005 "

> <rohitkapoor2005> wrote:

> > Respected Sir

> > My life is in mess. My DOB is 14-9-1969 TOB is 5:42am and Place of

> > Birth and Current residence is New Delhi. I have gone through lot of

> > rough phases in life and deep depression sometimes and no success in

> > India or abroad in my career. Why is that so? When will my career

> > improve and what line and where in India or Abroad. Also I don't have

> > good relationship with my spouse. Will they improve or I will have

> > some

> > one else in life.

> > Please Advice

> > Regards

> > Rohit Kapoor

>

>

>

>

> Beware: People will contact you on your personal mail offering remedies, far

from transparency of this group. The risk is yours. Trust only if you initiate

correspondence.

>

> Launching online course soon. This is a prelaunch intimation.

>

> Post your Lal Kitab related questions, clarifications, discussins with subject

line starting with " LK Query " . This gets the moderator answering them

immediately as these will be considered learning questions.

>

> Astrologers: Your ID will be banned if you solicit horoscopes/birth data on to

your personal mail.

>

> If difficulties in organising remedies material, contact

lalkitabremedies

>

> Please select " No email " option to avoid mails to your mailbox.

>

> Please be patient. Effort is to answer all queries systematically, queue wise

based on Msg # no. Do remind if your message is missed. Generally, an answer to

your query should happen within one week.

>

> Umesh Sharma, a professional astrologer, has most of the day consumed by his

clients. Hence lag in answering queries.

>

>

> Post in group for free limited guidance. Send private mails to Umeshji only if

ready to pay for full professional consultation.

>

> INSTRUCTION:- 1. DO ONLY ONE REMEDY IN ONE DAY, DURING DAY TIME.

> 2. SEND FEED BACK AFTER 15/43DAYS, AFTER HAVING PERFORMED THE REMEDIES.

>

> CAUTION: Although utmost care has been taken to select and suggest the

remedies, remedies suggested are in good faith with the view to do welfare of

Humanity. Consultees should observe and perform these only at their own will,

accord and risk.

>

Guest guest

Respected Sir,

If you can advice me and spare little time for me I will really feel blessed because I am in anxity since you asked many questions which where true with my life in many respect.

I hope you understand.

Regards

RohitUmesh Sharma <mudit982001 wrote:

Dear Rohit, Plz clear following doubts:1. Are you youngest in brothers or only son of your family?2. Is/was any person in your family in Medical line?3. Have you no or less comforts from of father?4. Have you no keep the pen in your pocket or mostly you lost your pen5. Has your father or grand father suffering from Asthma?6. Have you argumenative nature?7. Are your door bell is out of order?8. Are you start your career by service?9. There are no light/mostely light off, in your varandah or in frontof your Entry gate?10. Are you like to smoke or some time you smoke?Your answers are help me to choose right remedial measures.

Thanks May God bless you Umesh Sharma lalkitab , "rohitkapoor2005"<rohitkapoor2005> wrote:> Respected Sir> My life is in mess. My DOB is 14-9-1969 TOB is 5:42am and Place of> Birth and Current residence is New Delhi. I have gone through lot of> rough phases in life and deep depression sometimes and no success in> India or abroad in my career. Why is that so? When will my career>

improve and what line and where in India or Abroad. Also I don't have> good relationship with my spouse. Will they improve or I will have > some> one else in life.> Please Advice> Regards> Rohit KapoorBeware: People will contact you on your personal mail offering remedies, far from transparency of this group. The risk is yours. Trust only if you initiate correspondence.Launching online course soon. This is a prelaunch intimation.Post your Lal Kitab related questions, clarifications, discussins with subject line starting with "LK Query". This gets the moderator answering them immediately as these will be considered learning questions.Astrologers: Your ID will be banned if you solicit horoscopes/birth data on to your personal mail.If difficulties in organising remedies material, contact lalkitabremediesPlease select "No email" option to avoid mails

to your mailbox.Please be patient. Effort is to answer all queries systematically, queue wise based on Msg # no. Do remind if your message is missed. Generally, an answer to your query should happen within one week. Umesh Sharma, a professional astrologer, has most of the day consumed by his clients. Hence lag in answering queries.Post in group for free limited guidance. Send private mails to Umeshji only if ready to pay for full professional consultation.INSTRUCTION:- 1. DO ONLY ONE REMEDY IN ONE DAY, DURING DAY TIME.2. SEND FEED BACK AFTER 15/43DAYS, AFTER HAVING PERFORMED THE REMEDIES.CAUTION: Although utmost care has been taken to select and suggest the remedies, remedies suggested are in good faith with the view to do welfare of Humanity. Consultees should observe and perform these only at their own will, accord and risk.

Sell on Auctions - No fees. Bid on great items.

Guest guest

Respected Sir,

Thanks.You have written about my father.Infact he was a senior Government and engineer who after retirement did some consultancy business.Unfortunately he is no more as he left us on 18-2-2002.

1998 was not all that bad as from 1991 all the years have been bad.I was never settled in my career although I am highly qualified and even lived abroad(USA).

When will my good time in career starts and whether in business or job and in India or abroad.

How is my married life?

I have done shanthi pariharas as suggested.I keep on going to Shani Mandir for a very long time and do keep on doing these shanthi pariharas for a long time.

Please guide me.

Regards

RohitJagannathan Kapisthalam <jagannathankr wrote:

Dear Sir,The "Udyoga Karaka "saturn is debilitated.He is retrograde and thatshows that after a time you will settle down in an honorable post.Thelord of the tenth house is Venus.Juiter aspects the tenth house.Thatis good.You may voluntarily give up your job as saturn is retro in yourchart.Suitable Shanti Pariharas to saturn ought to be done.Similarlyyou ought to do pariharam to Rahu who aspects venus due to hisretrogression..Please consukt an adept Astrologer.for the purpose.Your father is possibly employed in a small capacity in the Judiciaryor he is a business man.He might have given up his job in due course.Your psychic problem is because Rahu is in the sixth from Moon sign.Ifyou do shanthi pariharas you may get chance to go abroad.1998 wouldhave caused hindrence in studies or business.regards,jagannathan.On

7/7/05, Umesh Sharma <mudit982001 wrote:> Dear Rohit,> Plz clear following doubts:> 1. Are you youngest in brothers or only son of your family?> 2. Is/was any person in your family in Medical line?> 3. Have you no or less comforts from of father?> 4. Have you no keep the pen in your pocket or mostly you lost your pen> 5. Has your father or grand father suffering from Asthma?> 6. Have you argumenative nature?> 7. Are your door bell is out of order?> 8. Are you start your career by service?> 9. There are no light/mostely light off, in your varandah or in front> of your Entry gate?> 10. Are you like to smoke or some time you smoke?> Your answers are help me to choose right remedial measures.>

Thanks> May God bless you> Umesh Sharma> lalkitab , "rohitkapoor2005"> <rohitkapoor2005> wrote:> > Respected Sir> > My life is in mess. My DOB is 14-9-1969 TOB is 5:42am and Place of> > Birth and Current residence is New Delhi. I have gone through lot of> > rough phases in life and deep depression sometimes and no success in> > India or abroad in my career. Why is that so? When will my career> > improve and what line and where in India or Abroad. Also I don't have> > good relationship

with my spouse. Will they improve or I will have> > some> > one else in life.> > Please Advice> > Regards> > Rohit Kapoor> > > > > Beware: People will contact you on your personal mail offering remedies, far from transparency of this group. The risk is yours. Trust only if you initiate correspondence.> > Launching online course soon. This is a prelaunch intimation.> > Post your Lal Kitab related questions, clarifications, discussins with subject line starting with "LK Query". This gets the moderator answering them immediately as these will be considered learning questions.> > Astrologers: Your ID will be banned if you solicit horoscopes/birth data on to your personal mail.> > If difficulties in organising remedies material, contact lalkitabremedies > Please select "No email" option to avoid mails to your

mailbox.> > Please be patient. Effort is to answer all queries systematically, queue wise based on Msg # no. Do remind if your message is missed. Generally, an answer to your query should happen within one week.> > Umesh Sharma, a professional astrologer, has most of the day consumed by his clients. Hence lag in answering queries.> > > Post in group for free limited guidance. Send private mails to Umeshji only if ready to pay for full professional consultation.> > INSTRUCTION:- 1. DO ONLY ONE REMEDY IN ONE DAY, DURING DAY TIME.> 2. SEND FEED BACK AFTER 15/43DAYS, AFTER HAVING PERFORMED THE REMEDIES.> > CAUTION: Although utmost care has been taken to select and suggest the remedies, remedies suggested are in good faith with the view to do welfare of Humanity. Consultees should observe and perform these only at their own will, accord and risk.>

• 3 years later...
Guest guest

Dear Gurus (My special request to Mritunjay Tripathi sir)

Kindly help me and enlighten me as to by what time I can have stability in

career. 2007 was ok but 2008 was very rough and still continuing.

Moderator sir - kindly pass on this message to forum.

Regards

Rohit

, " rohitsinha67 " <rohitsinha67

wrote:

>

> Respected Gurus

>

> I am going through tough times. My ex colleague suggested me to post my query

on this forum for Shri Mrutyunjay Tripathy.

>

> My birth praticulars:

>

> March 8, 1967

> 4.50 PM

> Calcutta

>

> An year back, I shown my chart to an astrologer in Ujjain (while I was

travelling there) and he assured me of good times from late 2008. I have severe

career issues and am looking for stable career for past 7/8 years. I have some

debts accumulated in past 7 / 8 years and do not have stable job. I am

desperately looking for astro help and prediction regarding my career and money