Guest guest

sorry sir, there was no attachment in the earlier mail

regards,

Ajoy

- ajoy s. chomaal

Friday, February 06, 2009 9:13 PM

Birth chart analysis

Dear Mr. Bhaskar,

Please excuse for the delay. I had lost and then found my software dongle.

Please find your birth chart attached and my analysis below.

I have not done any BTR since the lagna starlord in the ruling is a node i.e. Ketu. Also VE & SU in the ruling appear as sublord and starlord of lagna at birth.

Asc Sub Lord SU signifies: 12, 10, 1

6th Sub Lord SA signifies: 10, 5, 1, 6, 7

8th Sub Lord JU signifies: 4, 5, 12, 8

12th Sub Lord JU signifies: 4, 5, 12, 8

* Sublord of asc( SU) in constellation of significator of 6(RA),8 & 12(RA) shows hospitalization. So hospitalization in your lifetime will happen.

* If asc lord or asc is not afflicted and if asc lord does not occupy 6, 8, 12 there is no disease. so you will not have any major disease for sure.

Why haven't you had any hospitalization? (till now)

Answer:

Planet positioned in the constellation of lord of 6 causes disease. No planet in the star of SAT. So no disease

Planet positioned in the constellation of lord of 8 causes danger in life/accident. No planet in star of JUP. So no danger to life.

Planet positioned in the constellation of lord of 12 causes hospitalization. JUP in the constellation of MO. So jup will cause hospitalization.

The most important point to be noted is that sublord of 8 & 12 does not signify any of the marakstahnas or the badhakstahnas. Of all the planets those in the constellation of the occupant or owner of badhastanas are most evil. By gods grace none in constellation of VEN or MAR. Though venus is the occupant of the badhakasthan, it is in the constellation of SUN a strong significator of ASC and XIth. Moreover sublord of badhakasthan itself is SUN. SUN conjoins with lord of XIth and aspects the ASC. ( ASCENDANT LORD ASPECTING ASCENDANT IS PURNA AYUSH YOGA) Another important point to be noted is that only kendrasthans give results independently. All other houses give result when they connect to other houses.

So

For hospitalization due to disease a planet should signify 1, 6 and 12

For hospitalization due to accident a planet should signify 1, 8 and 12

My conclusion:

Though 7 planets signify the 12th house, none signify the above combination to give hospitalization. But JUP will cause hospitalization since it is in the constellation of lord of 12th. But not due to disease and not due to accident. Then how?

The 12th house though signifies many evil matters it holds good results also. These good results will depend on the mind of the person, his psyche, thought process and mental level for positive or negative thinking. In your case SUN would guide me to the reason since its the asc sub lord and badhakstana sub lord. It is also in the star of ven , badhakstan occupant.

SUN SIGNIFIES 12, 10 & 1. SO THE HOSPITALIZATION WILL HAPPEN NOT BECAUSE OF DISEASE, NOT BECAUSE OF ACCIDENT BUT BECAUSE OF DEPRESSION AND MENTAL WORRIES REGARDING YOUR PROFESSION OR STATUS. So if you decide, you would actually live for 100 years.

You should keep yourself cheerful and happy during JUP-SAT-VEN-MOON OR JUP-SAT-MOON-VEN.

One very important thing about your astrological genius. Sublord of 8 is also sublord of 12 and strongly signifies 4, 5 & 8. MARK MY WORDS - YOU WILL MAKE A DISCOVERY IN ASTROLOGY AND THAT DISCOVERY WILL BE REMEMBERED AND WILL BE KNOWN BY YOUR NAME.

MAY LORD KRISHNA CONTINUE HIS BLESSINGS ON YOU

warm regards,

Ajoy.

-

Bhaskar

Tuesday, February 03, 2009 11:20 AM

Re: i

Dear Ajoy Bhai,Please go ahead.regards/Bhaskar. , ajoy_matchless wrote:>>> Dear Mr.Bhaskar,>> If you permit, I would like to some analysis of your chart.>> Regards,> Ajoy> Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone Essar>> > "Bhaskar" bhaskar_jyotish> Mon, 02 Feb 2009 18:54:32> > Re: i>>>> Dear Pavanji,>> I have rectified my birth time to around 15.00am or 15.30" maximum .>> I was married on 9th May 1984.>> One Female child born on 26th May 1985>> One male child born on 16th November 1988>> Hope this helps.>> regards/Bhaskar.>>>>> , vgr pavan vgr_pavan1@ wrote:> >> > PRANAM ALL,> >> > I analysed the horoscope of sri bhaskar on 02-02-2009 @19.38 hrs> 16.14N, 80.35E> >> > Ruling Planets:> >> > Asc : sun kethu> >> > Moon : mar ven> >> > d.l  moon> >> >> > Now bhaskarji`s Asc is in sun ven sun as per the recorded time. Atthe> time of judgement ascis occupied by sat both rahu and kethu represnts> him. so final r.p are sun, mars, ven, rah,kethu.as mars is moon> sign lord and aspecting it from the star of sun another r.p i think he> is strong. mars wil be Asc sub lord and rahu s-s lord. (i left kethu> because he rules his brth star.) for confirmation i opened k.p 2reader> which give 55 on the right side page.> > (asking the query who rules his asc sub) 55 falls in mer,rah,mars.> >> > HIS BRTH TIME COMES TO 10.21 AM.> >> > NOW ASC csl Mars is in kethu star and sub of rahu. kethu in 6th and> rahu is in 12th with mars in kethu star. So asc csl is clearly> signifying 6,12. But please note that 6,8,12 csl is mercury l/o 2,11in> 10 (no planet in mer stars ) in the star of rahu and sub of sat(no> planets in sat stars). rahu in 12 sat in 5 in sun star l/o asc in 10.So> mer is signifying 2,10,11,12 at star level and 1,5,7,10 at sub level.So> 6,8,and 12th cusps are promising favourable results.> > Sun,mer (l/o1,l/o11)are in sextile with asc promising good healthand> fast recovery.> >> > As 6th csl is mercury in a dual sign good at sub level he does not> having any major health> > problems.mercury wil give fast recovery from all minor health> problems.> >> > Bhaskarji this is my analysis i may be wrong . if u can givesome> of your past events to tally your BT it will be good.> >> > learned members, correct me if i am wrong.> >> > regards.> >> > vgr> >> > Â> >> > --- On Mon, 2/2/09, sujata das sujatadash1@ wrote:> > sujata das sujatadash1@> > Re: Re: i> > > > Monday, 2 February, 2009, 6:48 PM> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Dear Mr Raichur> > Kindly clarify as to why Bhsker never met with an accident/illhealth.> > Regards> > sujata> >> > --- On Mon, 2/2/09, Raichur-a-r raichurar > wrote:> > Raichur-a-r raichurar >> > Re: Re: i> > @gro ups.com, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish (AT) (DOT) co.> in>> > Monday, 2 February, 2009, 2:36 PM> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > dear members> > find the horoscope redrawn as per kpsw of mine. It is zipped for> transmission> >> >> > raichur anant> >> > --- On Sun, 1/2/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:> >> > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>> > Re: i> > @gro ups.com> > Sunday, 1 February, 2009, 7:32 PM> >> > Dear Singh,> >> > I have not many who could read my Horoscope correctly, but just 2> > astrologers, one is KP and another is Traditional. This is because> most> > of the planets are in the constellations of the Nodes. But if youwish> > you may try.> >> > 28th June 1961 10.14 am (Recorded) 16.45N 81.09E Eluru ( near> > Vijaywada,Andhra) .> >> > You may also observe the 6th house appearing almost every where.> >> > regards/Bhaskar. .> >> >> >> >> > @gro ups.com, "hbk1hbk_2100"> > <hbk1hbk_2100@ ...>> > wrote:> > >> > > Hello Bhaskar,> > >> > > Could you please provide me with your birth data.> > >> > > Regards> > >> > > G. Singh> > >> > > --- In> > @gro ups.com, "Bhaskar" bhaskar_jyotish@> > > wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Singh ji,> > > >> > > > I have 7 Planets signifying the 12th house. But never been> admitted> > > to> > > > the hospital since last 48 years by Lord Shri Krishnas Grace.See> > > these> > > > are not pure cases of all planets signifying one particularhouse> (> > > > Cusp) . There is always a mixture of other planets too,therefore> > > one> > > > need not get panicky or too elated either in cases where in such> > > cases> > > > one finds prominent evil Houses figuring or Benefic houses> figuring> > > in> > > > the calculations respectively.> > > >> > > > Unless its a pure case.> > > >> > > > regards/Bhaskar.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > @gro ups.com,> > "hbk1hbk_2100"> > <hbk1hbk_2100@>> > > > wrote:> > > > >> > > > > I have all nine planets signifying 11th house.> > > > >> > > > > G. Singh> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > @gro ups.com, "Bhaskar"> > bhaskar_jyotish@> > > > > wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Please give the chart details of those charts where you> > have> > > > > found, all> > > > > > nine planets signifying one house .> > > > > >> > > > > > This is not possible, and very much rare and happens maybe> > just> > > > > once in> > > > > > many decades or so ( For instance birth on 5th Feb 1962> > with 7> > > > > Planets> > > > > > occupying same sign), and that also as per Kp this may not> > > happen,> > > > > but> > > > > > as per> > Traditional this signification may be there in such> > rare> > > > > example.> > > > > >> > > > > > I do not think you have many such examples to produce, and> > even> > > if> > > > > you> > > > > > have a few, learning of Kp is not to be done with such rare> > > example> > > > > > charts. You have hundreds of illustrated charts in KP> > Readers,> > > and> > > > > other> > > > > > Guide books on Kp, so why must there be the need to study> > such> > > rare> > > > > > charts " to learn KP system effectively" .> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > @gro ups.com, "sudhagarceg"> > <sudhagarceg@>> > > > > > wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Dear Sirs,> > >> > > > > > Am new to kp system and eagerly learning student. In> > some> > > charts> > > > > i> > > > > > > found that all the nine planets signifies a house...> > FOr> > > example> > > > > all> > > > > > the> > > > > > > nine planets signifies 8th house, in another chart all> > the 9> > > > > planets> > > > > > > signifies 11 house. what does it mean?> > > > > > > In first case (all 9 => 8th house)will get> > accidents in all> > > the> > > > > > > periods?> > > > > > > In second case (all 9=>11th house) will get luck> > and comfort> > > in> > > > > > > all the periods?> > > > > > > Please clear my doubts in order to learn kp syetem> > > effectively.> > > > > > > Thank you sirs.> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > >> > >> > > >> > >> >> >> >> >> > ------------ --------- --------- ------> >> >

Dear Shri Ajoy Bhai,

Reading your analysis was an enriching experience.

BTR was not necessary of course.

What they call as Hospitalisation, is in other words,

resting on the bed, and in isolation ( ?? Though not exactly ).

I have been doing the same thing for last 7 years and

more, sitting on the bed and doing my work like all

the orthodox Marwadis of the older days were into.

You know in Kalbadevi in the Kapda market they

have Gaddis with pillows on which big Cloth merchants

sit and do their work. In same way though I am not in kapda

business, but sit on Gaddi and do my work.

The 12th house also denotes advisory roles, which I am into,

as a Mutual Fund Broker, as an astrologer, and the results

I get are through the 6th house, as is in my chart. Thus I

have deliberately kept myself on the bed though I have

two offices with table and chairs, but prefer to work in this way,

as the stars are given what they require, and the 12th house source

to the 6th house results ( As in my chart) are made use of.

The good results of the 12th house can be read on Page 206

of Astrosecrets Part, 1.

You have also mentioned -

// The 12th house though signifies many evil matters it holds good results also. These good results will depend on the mind of the person, his psyche, thought process and mental level for positive or negative thinking. In your case SUN would guide me to the reason since its the asc sub lord and badhakstana sub lord. It is also in the star of ven , badhakstan occupant. //

On the Page 207 these are the lines, which I reproduce.

" Therefore we should understand, how one makes use of this

12th house ,which has link to the psyche of the

man...... "

I knew I have the 12th running as source and the 6th running

as results, therefore I joined this business of suggesting investments

to the public, and consultations in astrology, through which I have my

6th house activated , and money coming in.

This same 12th house I am using for other purposes too, but will write

some other day about it.

Yes I have some plans in astrology for the students and also

for practising astrologers, which I would like to

implement in next 5 years time, which will make their jobs

easier, will make their predictive abilities much more clearer,

and also give them their earned respect and financial dues

for the hard work they put in. ( Something like a educative cum

professional mudule which will make them ten fold stronger in

their predictive abilities removing all the extra flesh and slabs

from the unwanted portions of the body. Because too many books,

too many rules, is just a waste of time and Life is too short . We

learn some tolerable astrology by age 50 but become very good

only by age 60, after which the time is ripe for most of us to go up. I

just wish to reduce the number of years in age, for one to become

a good astrologer. I also wish to combine 2-3 systems and make

a synthesis of same which will give the astrologer more tools to work

upon for a common finding, ).

Please let me know how the ascendant Lord is aspecting the Ascendant.

I could not figure this out.

Thanks very much for the positive and logical approach taken by you.

kind regards,

Bhaskar.

, "ajoy s. chomaal" <ajoy_matchless wrote:>> > Dear Mr. Bhaskar,> > Please excuse for the delay. I had lost and then found my software dongle.> Please find your birth chart attached and my analysis below.> > I have not done any BTR since the lagna starlord in the ruling is a node i.e. Ketu. Also VE & SU in the ruling appear as sublord and starlord of lagna at birth.> > Asc Sub Lord SU signifies: 12, 10, 1> 6th Sub Lord SA signifies: 10, 5, 1, 6, 7 > 8th Sub Lord JU signifies: 4, 5, 12, 8 > 12th Sub Lord JU signifies: 4, 5, 12, 8> > * Sublord of asc( SU) in constellation of significator of 6(RA),8 & 12(RA) shows hospitalization. So hospitalization in your lifetime will happen.> > * If asc lord or asc is not afflicted and if asc lord does not occupy 6, 8, 12 there is no disease. so you will not have any major disease for sure.> > Why haven't you had any hospitalization? (till now)> > Answer: > Planet positioned in the constellation of lord of 6 causes disease. No planet in the star of SAT. So no disease> Planet positioned in the constellation of lord of 8 causes danger in life/accident. No planet in star of JUP. So no danger to life.> Planet positioned in the constellation of lord of 12 causes hospitalization. JUP in the constellation of MO. So jup will cause hospitalization.> > The most important point to be noted is that sublord of 8 & 12 does not signify any of the marakstahnas or the badhakstahnas. Of all the planets those in the constellation of the occupant or owner of badhastanas are most evil. By gods grace none in constellation of VEN or MAR. Though venus is the occupant of the badhakasthan, it is in the constellation of SUN a strong significator of ASC and XIth. Moreover sublord of badhakasthan itself is SUN. SUN conjoins with lord of XIth and aspects the ASC. ( ASCENDANT LORD ASPECTING ASCENDANT IS PURNA AYUSH YOGA) Another important point to be noted is that only kendrasthans give results independently. All other houses give result when they connect to other houses. > > So> For hospitalization due to disease a planet should signify 1, 6 and 12> For hospitalization due to accident a planet should signify 1, 8 and 12 > > My conclusion:> > Though 7 planets signify the 12th house, none signify the above combination to give hospitalization. But JUP will cause hospitalization since it is in the constellation of lord of 12th. But not due to disease and not due to accident. Then how?> > The 12th house though signifies many evil matters it holds good results also. These good results will depend on the mind of the person, his psyche, thought process and mental level for positive or negative thinking. In your case SUN would guide me to the reason since its the asc sub lord and badhakstana sub lord. It is also in the star of ven , badhakstan occupant. > > SUN SIGNIFIES 12, 10 & 1. SO THE HOSPITALIZATION WILL HAPPEN NOT BECAUSE OF DISEASE, NOT BECAUSE OF ACCIDENT BUT BECAUSE OF DEPRESSION AND MENTAL WORRIES REGARDING YOUR PROFESSION OR STATUS. So if you decide, you would actually live for 100 years.> > You should keep yourself cheerful and happy during JUP-SAT-VEN-MOON OR JUP-SAT-MOON-VEN. > > One very important thing about your astrological genius. Sublord of 8 is also sublord of 12 and strongly signifies 4, 5 & 8. MARK MY WORDS - YOU WILL MAKE A DISCOVERY IN ASTROLOGY AND THAT DISCOVERY WILL BE REMEMBERED AND WILL BE KNOWN BY YOUR NAME. > > MAY LORD KRISHNA CONTINUE HIS BLESSINGS ON YOU> > warm regards,> Ajoy.> > > - > Bhaskar > > Tuesday, February 03, 2009 11:20 AM> Re: i> > > > Dear Ajoy Bhai,> > Please go ahead.> > regards/Bhaskar.> > , ajoy_matchless@ wrote:> >> >> > Dear Mr.Bhaskar,> >> > If you permit, I would like to some analysis of your chart.> >> > Regards,> > Ajoy> > Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone Essar> >> > > > "Bhaskar" bhaskar_jyotish@> >> > Mon, 02 Feb 2009 18:54:32> > > > Re: i> >> >> >> > Dear Pavanji,> >> > I have rectified my birth time to around 15.00am or 15.30" maximum .> >> > I was married on 9th May 1984.> >> > One Female child born on 26th May 1985> >> > One male child born on 16th November 1988> >> > Hope this helps.> >> > regards/Bhaskar.> >> >> >> >> > , vgr pavan vgr_pavan1@ wrote:> > >> > > PRANAM ALL,> > >> > > I analysed the horoscope of sri bhaskar on 02-02-2009 @19.38 hrs> > 16.14N, 80.35E> > >> > > Ruling Planets:> > >> > > Asc : sun kethu> > >> > > Moon : mar ven> > >> > > d.l  moon> > >> > >> > > Now bhaskarji`s Asc is in sun ven sun as per the recorded time. At> the> > time of judgement ascis occupied by sat both rahu and kethu represnts> > him. so final r.p are sun, mars, ven, rah,kethu.as mars is moon> > sign lord and aspecting it from the star of sun another r.p i think he> > is strong. mars wil be Asc sub lord and rahu s-s lord. (i left kethu> > because he rules his brth star.) for confirmation i opened k.p 2> reader> > which give 55 on the right side page.> > > (asking the query who rules his asc sub) 55 falls in mer,rah,mars.> > >> > > HIS BRTH TIME COMES TO 10.21 AM.> > >> > > NOW ASC csl Mars is in kethu star and sub of rahu. kethu in 6th and> > rahu is in 12th with mars in kethu star. So asc csl is clearly> > signifying 6,12. But please note that 6,8,12 csl is mercury l/o 2,11> in> > 10 (no planet in mer stars ) in the star of rahu and sub of sat(no> > planets in sat stars). rahu in 12 sat in 5 in sun star l/o asc in 10.> So> > mer is signifying 2,10,11,12 at star level and 1,5,7,10 at sub level.> So> > 6,8,and 12th cusps are promising favourable results.> > > Sun,mer (l/o1,l/o11)are in sextile with asc promising good health> and> > fast recovery.> > >> > > As 6th csl is mercury in a dual sign good at sub level he does not> > having any major health> > > problems.mercury wil give fast recovery from all minor health> > problems.> > >> > > Bhaskarji this is my analysis i may be wrong . if u can give> some> > of your past events to tally your BT it will be good.> > >> > > learned members, correct me if i am wrong.> > >> > > regards.> > >> > > vgr> > >> > > Â> > >> > > --- On Mon, 2/2/09, sujata das sujatadash1@ wrote:> > > sujata das sujatadash1@> > > Re: Re: i> > > > > > Monday, 2 February, 2009, 6:48 PM> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear Mr Raichur> > > Kindly clarify as to why Bhsker never met with an accident/> illhealth.> > > Regards> > > sujata> > >> > > --- On Mon, 2/2/09, Raichur-a-r raichurar > wrote:> > > Raichur-a-r raichurar >> > > Re: Re: i> > > @gro ups.com, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@> .co.> > in>> > > Monday, 2 February, 2009, 2:36 PM> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > dear members> > > find the horoscope redrawn as per kpsw of mine. It is zipped for> > transmission> > >> > >> > > raichur anant> > >> > > --- On Sun, 1/2/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:> > >> > > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>> > > Re: i> > > @gro ups.com> > > Sunday, 1 February, 2009, 7:32 PM> > >> > > Dear Singh,> > >> > > I have not many who could read my Horoscope correctly, but just 2> > > astrologers, one is KP and another is Traditional. This is because> > most> > > of the planets are in the constellations of the Nodes. But if you> wish> > > you may try.> > >> > > 28th June 1961 10.14 am (Recorded) 16.45N 81.09E Eluru ( near> > > Vijaywada,Andhra) .> > >> > > You may also observe the 6th house appearing almost every where.> > >> > > regards/Bhaskar. .> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > @gro ups.com, "hbk1hbk_2100"> > > <hbk1hbk_2100@ ...>> > > wrote:> > > >> > > > Hello Bhaskar,> > > >> > > > Could you please provide me with your birth data.> > > >> > > > Regards> > > >> > > > G. Singh> > > >> > > > --- In> > > @gro ups.com, "Bhaskar" bhaskar_jyotish@> > > > wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear Singh ji,> > > > >> > > > > I have 7 Planets signifying the 12th house. But never been> > admitted> > > > to> > > > > the hospital since last 48 years by Lord Shri Krishnas Grace.> See> > > > these> > > > > are not pure cases of all planets signifying one particular> house> > (> > > > > Cusp) . There is always a mixture of other planets too,> therefore> > > > one> > > > > need not get panicky or too elated either in cases where in such> > > > cases> > > > > one finds prominent evil Houses figuring or Benefic houses> > figuring> > > > in> > > > > the calculations respectively.> > > > >> > > > > Unless its a pure case.> > > > >> > > > > regards/Bhaskar.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > @gro ups.com,> > > "hbk1hbk_2100"> > > <hbk1hbk_2100@>> > > > > wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > I have all nine planets signifying 11th house.> > > > > >> > > > > > G. Singh> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > @gro ups.com, "Bhaskar"> > > bhaskar_jyotish@> > > > > > wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Please give the chart details of those charts where you> > > have> > > > > > found, all> > > > > > > nine planets signifying one house .> > > > > > >> > > > > > > This is not possible, and very much rare and happens maybe> > > just> > > > > > once in> > > > > > > many decades or so ( For instance birth on 5th Feb 1962> > > with 7> > > > > > Planets> > > > > > > occupying same sign), and that also as per Kp this may not> > > > happen,> > > > > > but> > > > > > > as per> > > Traditional this signification may be there in such> > > rare> > > > > > example.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I do not think you have many such examples to produce, and> > > even> > > > if> > > > > > you> > > > > > > have a few, learning of Kp is not to be done with such rare> > > > example> > > > > > > charts. You have hundreds of illustrated charts in KP> > > Readers,> > > > and> > > > > > other> > > > > > > Guide books on Kp, so why must there be the need to study> > > such> > > > rare> > > > > > > charts " to learn KP system effectively" .> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > @gro ups.com, "sudhagarceg"> > > <sudhagarceg@>> > > > > > > wrote:> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Dear Sirs,> > > >> > > > > > > Am new to kp system and eagerly learning student. In> > > some> > > > charts> > > > > > i> > > > > > > > found that all the nine planets signifies a house...> > > FOr> > > > example> > > > > > all> > > > > > > the> > > > > > > > nine planets signifies 8th house, in another chart all> > > the 9> > > > > > planets> > > > > > > > signifies 11 house. what does it mean?> > > > > > > > In first case (all 9 => 8th house)will get> > > accidents in all> > > > the> > > > > > > > periods?> > > > > > > > In second case (all 9=>11th house) will get luck> > > and comfort> > > > in> > > > > > > > all the periods?> > > > > > > > Please clear my doubts in order to learn kp syetem> > > > effectively.> > > > > > > > Thank you sirs.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > ------------ --------- --------- ------> > >> > >

Dear Bhaskarji,

Your last message is very much encouraging. Particularly so because every one of us wish to reduce own age while advancing in knowledge in astrology or any other subject. Because there is so much of discussion on your interesting horoscope, I have also cast one through J Hora and I want to peep in to it leisurely. I know 12th does not always means hospitalisation. It means many other maters. But we have to differentiate what other significations or non-significations indicate your finger towards a hospital.

With due regards.

Dr. Luther Rath.

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Saturday, February 7, 2009 3:54:41 PM Re: Birth chart analysis

Dear Shri Ajoy Bhai,

of Astrosecrets Part, 1.

// The 12th house though signifies many evil matters it holds good results also. These good results will depend on the mind of the person, his psyche, thought process and mental level for positive or negative thinking. In your case SUN would guide me to the reason since its the asc sub lord and badhakstana sub lord. It is also in the star of ven , badhakstan occupant. //

man...... "

some other day about it.

kind regards,

Bhaskar.

@gro ups.com, "ajoy s. chomaal" <ajoy_matchless@ ...> wrote:>> > Dear Mr. Bhaskar,> > Please excuse for the delay. I had lost and then found my software dongle.> Please find your birth chart attached and my analysis below.> > I have not done any BTR since the lagna starlord in the ruling is a node i.e. Ketu. Also VE & SU in the ruling appear as sublord and starlord of lagna at birth.> > Asc Sub Lord SU signifies: 12, 10, 1> 6th Sub Lord SA signifies: 10, 5, 1, 6, 7 > 8th Sub Lord JU signifies: 4, 5, 12, 8 > 12th Sub Lord JU signifies: 4, 5, 12, 8> > * Sublord of asc( SU) in constellation of significator of 6(RA),8 & 12(RA) shows hospitalization. So hospitalization in your lifetime will happen.> > * If asc lord or asc is not afflicted and if asc lord does not occupy 6, 8, 12 there is no disease.

so you will not have any major disease for sure.> > Why haven't you had any hospitalization? (till now)> > Answer: > Planet positioned in the constellation of lord of 6 causes disease. No planet in the star of SAT. So no disease> Planet positioned in the constellation of lord of 8 causes danger in life/accident. No planet in star of JUP. So no danger to life.> Planet positioned in the constellation of lord of 12 causes hospitalization. JUP in the constellation of MO. So jup will cause hospitalization.> > The most important point to be noted is that sublord of 8 & 12 does not signify any of the marakstahnas or the badhakstahnas. Of all the planets those in the constellation of the occupant or owner of badhastanas are most evil. By gods grace none in constellation of VEN or MAR. Though venus is the occupant of the badhakasthan, it is in the constellation of SUN a strong significator of ASC

and XIth. Moreover sublord of badhakasthan itself is SUN. SUN conjoins with lord of XIth and aspects the ASC. ( ASCENDANT LORD ASPECTING ASCENDANT IS PURNA AYUSH YOGA) Another important point to be noted is that only kendrasthans give results independently. All other houses give result when they connect to other houses. > > So> For hospitalization due to disease a planet should signify 1, 6 and 12> For hospitalization due to accident a planet should signify 1, 8 and 12 > > My conclusion:> > Though 7 planets signify the 12th house, none signify the above combination to give hospitalization. But JUP will cause hospitalization since it is in the constellation of lord of 12th. But not due to disease and not due to accident. Then how?> > The 12th house though signifies many evil matters it holds good results also. These good results will depend on the mind of the person, his psyche,

thought process and mental level for positive or negative thinking. In your case SUN would guide me to the reason since its the asc sub lord and badhakstana sub lord. It is also in the star of ven , badhakstan occupant. > > SUN SIGNIFIES 12, 10 & 1. SO THE HOSPITALIZATION WILL HAPPEN NOT BECAUSE OF DISEASE, NOT BECAUSE OF ACCIDENT BUT BECAUSE OF DEPRESSION AND MENTAL WORRIES REGARDING YOUR PROFESSION OR STATUS. So if you decide, you would actually live for 100 years.> > You should keep yourself cheerful and happy during JUP-SAT-VEN- MOON OR JUP-SAT-MOON- VEN. > > One very important thing about your astrological genius. Sublord of 8 is also sublord of 12 and strongly signifies 4, 5 & 8. MARK MY WORDS - YOU WILL MAKE A DISCOVERY IN ASTROLOGY AND THAT DISCOVERY WILL BE REMEMBERED AND WILL BE KNOWN BY YOUR NAME. > > MAY LORD KRISHNA CONTINUE HIS BLESSINGS ON YOU> > warm

regards,> Ajoy.> > > - > Bhaskar > @gro ups.com > Tuesday, February 03, 2009 11:20 AM> Re: i> > > > Dear Ajoy Bhai,> > Please go ahead.> > regards/Bhaskar.> > @gro ups.com, ajoy_matchless@ wrote:> >> >> > Dear Mr.Bhaskar,> >> > If you permit, I would like to some analysis of your chart.> >> > Regards,> > Ajoy> > Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone Essar> >> > > > "Bhaskar" bhaskar_jyotish@> >> > Mon, 02 Feb 2009 18:54:32> > @gro ups.com> > Re: i> >> >> >>

> Dear Pavanji,> >> > I have rectified my birth time to around 15.00am or 15.30" maximum .> >> > I was married on 9th May 1984.> >> > One Female child born on 26th May 1985> >> > One male child born on 16th November 1988> >> > Hope this helps.> >> > regards/Bhaskar.> >> >> >> >> > @gro ups.com, vgr pavan vgr_pavan1@ wrote:> > >> > > PRANAM ALL,> > >> > > I analysed the horoscope of sri bhaskar on 02-02-2009 @19.38 hrs> > 16.14N, 80.35E> > >> > > Ruling Planets:> > >> > > Asc : sun kethu> > >> > > Moon : mar ven> > >> > > d.l  moon> > >> > >> > > Now

bhaskarji`s Asc is in sun ven sun as per the recorded time. At> the> > time of judgement ascis occupied by sat both rahu and kethu represnts> > him. so final r.p are sun, mars, ven, rah,kethu.as mars is moon> > sign lord and aspecting it from the star of sun another r.p i think he> > is strong. mars wil be Asc sub lord and rahu s-s lord. (i left kethu> > because he rules his brth star.) for confirmation i opened k.p 2> reader> > which give 55 on the right side page.> > > (asking the query who rules his asc sub) 55 falls in mer,rah,mars.> > >> > > HIS BRTH TIME COMES TO 10.21 AM.> > >> > > NOW ASC csl Mars is in kethu star and sub of rahu. kethu in 6th and> > rahu is in 12th with mars in kethu star. So asc csl is clearly> > signifying 6,12. But please note that 6,8,12 csl is mercury l/o

2,11> in> > 10 (no planet in mer stars ) in the star of rahu and sub of sat(no> > planets in sat stars). rahu in 12 sat in 5 in sun star l/o asc in 10.> So> > mer is signifying 2,10,11,12 at star level and 1,5,7,10 at sub level.> So> > 6,8,and 12th cusps are promising favourable results.> > > Sun,mer (l/o1,l/o11) are in sextile with asc promising good health> and> > fast recovery.> > >> > > As 6th csl is mercury in a dual sign good at sub level he does not> > having any major health> > > problems.mercury wil give fast recovery from all minor health> > problems.> > >> > > Bhaskarji this is my analysis i may be wrong . if u can give> some> > of your past events to tally your BT it will be good..> > >> > > learned members, correct me if i

am wrong.> > >> > > regards.> > >> > > vgr> > >> > > Â> > >> > > --- On Mon, 2/2/09, sujata das sujatadash1@ wrote:> > > sujata das sujatadash1@> > > Re: Re: i> > > @gro ups.com> > > Monday, 2 February, 2009, 6:48 PM> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear Mr Raichur> > > Kindly clarify as to why Bhsker never met with an accident/> illhealth.> > > Regards> > > sujata> > >> > > --- On Mon, 2/2/09, Raichur-a-r raichurar > wrote:> > > Raichur-a-r raichurar (AT) (DOT)

com>> > > Re: Re: i> > > @gro ups.com, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@> .co.> > in>> > > Monday, 2 February, 2009, 2:36 PM> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > dear members> > > find the horoscope redrawn as per kpsw of mine. It is zipped for> > transmission> > >> > >> > > raichur anant> > >> > > --- On Sun, 1/2/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:> > >> > > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>> > > Re: i> > > @gro ups.com> > > Sunday, 1 February, 2009, 7:32 PM>

> >> > > Dear Singh,> > >> > > I have not many who could read my Horoscope correctly, but just 2> > > astrologers, one is KP and another is Traditional. This is because> > most> > > of the planets are in the constellations of the Nodes. But if you> wish> > > you may try.> > >> > > 28th June 1961 10.14 am (Recorded) 16.45N 81.09E Eluru ( near> > > Vijaywada,Andhra) .> > >> > > You may also observe the 6th house appearing almost every where.> > >> > > regards/Bhaskar. .> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > @gro ups.com, "hbk1hbk_2100"> > > <hbk1hbk_2100@ ...>> > > wrote:> > > >> > > > Hello Bhaskar,> > > >>

> > > Could you please provide me with your birth data.> > > >> > > > Regards> > > >> > > > G. Singh> > > >> > > > --- In> > > @gro ups.com, "Bhaskar" bhaskar_jyotish@> > > > wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear Singh ji,> > > > >> > > > > I have 7 Planets signifying the 12th house. But never been> > admitted> > > > to> > > > > the hospital since last 48 years by Lord Shri Krishnas Grace.> See> > > > these> > > > > are not pure cases of all planets signifying one particular> house> > (> > > > > Cusp) . There is always a mixture of other planets too,> therefore> > > >

one> > > > > need not get panicky or too elated either in cases where in such> > > > cases> > > > > one finds prominent evil Houses figuring or Benefic houses> > figuring> > > > in> > > > > the calculations respectively.> > > > >> > > > > Unless its a pure case.> > > > >> > > > > regards/Bhaskar.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > @gro ups.com,> > > "hbk1hbk_2100"> > > <hbk1hbk_2100@>> > > > > wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > I have all nine planets signifying 11th house.> > > > > >>

> > > > > G. Singh> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > @gro ups.com, "Bhaskar"> > > bhaskar_jyotish@> > > > > > wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Please give the chart details of those charts where you> > > have> > > > > > found, all> > > > > > > nine planets signifying one house .> > > > > > >> > > > > > > This is not possible, and very much rare and happens maybe> > > just> > > > > > once in> > > > > > > many decades or so ( For instance birth on 5th Feb 1962> > > with 7> > > > > > Planets> > > > > > >

occupying same sign), and that also as per Kp this may not> > > > happen,> > > > > > but> > > > > > > as per> > > Traditional this signification may be there in such> > > rare> > > > > > example.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I do not think you have many such examples to produce, and> > > even> > > > if> > > > > > you> > > > > > > have a few, learning of Kp is not to be done with such rare> > > > example> > > > > > > charts. You have hundreds of illustrated charts in KP> > > Readers,> > > > and> > > > > > other> > > > > > > Guide books on Kp, so why must there be the need to study> > >

such> > > > rare> > > > > > > charts " to learn KP system effectively" .> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > @gro ups.com, "sudhagarceg"> > > <sudhagarceg@>> > > > > > > wrote:> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Dear Sirs,> > > >> > > > > > > Am new to kp system and eagerly learning student. In> > > some> > > > charts> > > > > > i> > > > > > > > found that all the nine planets signifies a house...> > > FOr> > > >

example> > > > > > all> > > > > > > the> > > > > > > > nine planets signifies 8th house, in another chart all> > > the 9> > > > > > planets> > > > > > > > signifies 11 house. what does it mean?> > > > > > > > In first case (all 9 => 8th house)will get> > > accidents in all> > > > the> > > > > > > > periods?> > > > > > > > In second case (all 9=>11th house) will get luck> > > and comfort> > > > in> > > > > > > > all the periods?> > > > > > > > Please clear my doubts in order to learn kp syetem> > > > effectively.> > > > > > > > Thank you sirs.> > > > > >

> >> > > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > ------------ --------- --------- ------> > >> > >

Dear Shri Lutherji ,

Thanks. I have myself spend many years reading scores of books getting

nowhere till the time I was introduced to KP. Of course the other

reading too was a good base for understanding KP, but nonetheless could

have been done with by a good extent. Recently I have been introduced to

progressions and met some senior stalwart who also knows KP but

commented to a few of us " If You learn Progressions properly and use

them for Nirayana " you will forget KP. This of course is literal

exaggeration meant to accentuate the importance of other systems, but

there is the cream from every system which can be looked upon with open

eyes and a open mind. At times when a person reaches some results in his

study and wishes to confirm this result through other tools, then such

systems come in handy. But again learning only what is necessary and to

the point is what one requires so that unnecessary time is not wasted in

theory but more time is spent on appplications of what one has learnt.

My emphasis of writing my mail was just this.

Sir, you may study my chart at leisure at take your own time and also

ask me for any further inputs, if any. I would be also happy if you are

able to take out the period of spiritual awakening in my chart ( If this

can be seen by KP), which is what I am interested very much in, because

my efforts are very less and slow in that direction, but very much

there. Being a Karmayogi basically, I am not able to engage myself in

the normal practises of Meditations, stretched Pooja path or worship,

too much of Japa or any such formal requisites.

warm regards,

Bhaskar.

, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskarji,

> Your last message is very much encouraging. Particularly so because

every one of us wish to reduce own age while advancing in knowledge in

astrology or any other subject. Because there is so much of discussion

on your interesting horoscope, I have also cast one through J Hora and I

want to peep in to it leisurely. I know 12th does not always means

hospitalisation. It means many other maters. But we have to

differentiate what other significations or non-significations indicate

your finger towards a hospital.

> With due regards.

> Dr. Luther Rath.

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish

>

> Saturday, February 7, 2009 3:54:41 PM

> Re: Birth chart analysis

>

>

> Dear Shri Ajoy Bhai,

> Reading your analysis was an enriching experience.

> BTR was not necessary of course.

>

> What they call as Hospitalisation, is in other words,

> resting on the bed, and in isolation ( ?? Though not exactly ).

> I have been doing the same thing for last 7 years and

> more, sitting on the bed and doing my work like all

> the orthodox Marwadis of the older days were into.

> You know in Kalbadevi in the Kapda market they

> have Gaddis with pillows on which big Cloth merchants

> sit and do their work. In same way though I am not in kapda

> business, but sit on Gaddi and do my work.

>

> The 12th house also denotes advisory roles, which I am into,

> as a Mutual Fund Broker, as an astrologer, and the results

> I get are through the 6th house, as is in my chart. Thus I

> have deliberately kept myself on the bed though I have

> two offices with table and chairs, but prefer to work in this way,

> as the stars are given what they require, and the 12th house source

> to the 6th house results ( As in my chart) are made use of.

> The good results of the 12th house can be read on Page 206

> of Astrosecrets Part, 1.

>

> You have also mentioned -

> // The 12th house though signifies many evil matters it holds good

results also. These good results will depend on the mind of the person,

his psyche, thought process and mental level for positive or negative

thinking. In your case SUN would guide me to the reason since its the

asc sub lord and badhakstana sub lord. It is also in the star of ven ,

badhakstan occupant. //

>

> On the Page 207 these are the lines, which I reproduce.

> " Therefore we should understand, how one makes use of this

> 12th house ,which has link to the psyche of the

> man...... "

>

> I knew I have the 12th running as source and the 6th running

> as results, therefore I joined this business of suggesting investments

> to the public, and consultations in astrology, through which I have my

> 6th house activated , and money coming in.

>

> This same 12th house I am using for other purposes too, but will write

> some other day about it.

>

> Yes I have some plans in astrology for the students and also

> for practising astrologers, which I would like to

> implement in next 5 years time, which will make their jobs

> easier, will make their predictive abilities much more clearer,

> and also give them their earned respect and financial dues

> for the hard work they put in. ( Something like a educative cum

> professional mudule which will make them ten fold stronger in

> their predictive abilities removing all the extra flesh and slabs

> from the unwanted portions of the body. Because too many books,

> too many rules, is just a waste of time and Life is too short . We

> learn some tolerable astrology by age 50 but become very good

> only by age 60, after which the time is ripe for most of us to go up.

I

> just wish to reduce the number of years in age, for one to become

> a good astrologer. I also wish to combine 2-3 systems and make

> a synthesis of same which will give the astrologer more tools to work

> upon for a common finding, ).

>

> Please let me know how the ascendant Lord is aspecting the Ascendant.

> I could not figure this out.

>

> Thanks very much for the positive and logical approach taken by you.

>

> kind regards,

> Bhaskar.

>

>

>

> @gro ups.com, " ajoy s. chomaal " <ajoy_matchless@

....> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Mr. Bhaskar,

> >

> > Please excuse for the delay. I had lost and then found my software

dongle.

> > Please find your birth chart attached and my analysis below.

> >

> > I have not done any BTR since the lagna starlord in the ruling is a

node i.e. Ketu. Also VE & SU in the ruling appear as sublord and

starlord of lagna at birth.

> >

> > Asc Sub Lord SU signifies: 12, 10, 1

> > 6th Sub Lord SA signifies: 10, 5, 1, 6, 7

> > 8th Sub Lord JU signifies: 4, 5, 12, 8

> > 12th Sub Lord JU signifies: 4, 5, 12, 8

> >

> > * Sublord of asc( SU) in constellation of significator of 6(RA),8 &

12(RA) shows hospitalization. So hospitalization in your lifetime will

happen.

> >

> > * If asc lord or asc is not afflicted and if asc lord does not

occupy 6, 8, 12 there is no disease. so you will not have any major

disease for sure.

> >

> > Why haven't you had any hospitalization? (till now)

> >

> > Answer:

> > Planet positioned in the constellation of lord of 6 causes disease.

No planet in the star of SAT. So no disease

> > Planet positioned in the constellation of lord of 8 causes danger in

life/accident. No planet in star of JUP. So no danger to life.

> > Planet positioned in the constellation of lord of 12 causes

hospitalization. JUP in the constellation of MO. So jup will cause

hospitalization.

> >

> > The most important point to be noted is that sublord of 8 & 12 does

not signify any of the marakstahnas or the badhakstahnas. Of all the

planets those in the constellation of the occupant or owner of

badhastanas are most evil. By gods grace none in constellation of VEN or

MAR. Though venus is the occupant of the badhakasthan, it is in the

constellation of SUN a strong significator of ASC and XIth. Moreover

sublord of badhakasthan itself is SUN. SUN conjoins with lord of XIth

and aspects the ASC. ( ASCENDANT LORD ASPECTING ASCENDANT IS PURNA AYUSH

YOGA) Another important point to be noted is that only kendrasthans give

results independently. All other houses give result when they connect to

other houses.

> >

> > So

> > For hospitalization due to disease a planet should signify 1, 6 and

> > For hospitalization due to accident a planet should signify 1, 8 and

> >

> > My conclusion:

> >

> > Though 7 planets signify the 12th house, none signify the above

combination to give hospitalization. But JUP will cause hospitalization

since it is in the constellation of lord of 12th. But not due to disease

and not due to accident. Then how?

> >

> > The 12th house though signifies many evil matters it holds good

results also. These good results will depend on the mind of the person,

his psyche, thought process and mental level for positive or negative

thinking. In your case SUN would guide me to the reason since its the

asc sub lord and badhakstana sub lord. It is also in the star of ven ,

badhakstan occupant.

> >

> > SUN SIGNIFIES 12, 10 & 1. SO THE HOSPITALIZATION WILL HAPPEN NOT

BECAUSE OF DISEASE, NOT BECAUSE OF ACCIDENT BUT BECAUSE OF DEPRESSION

AND MENTAL WORRIES REGARDING YOUR PROFESSION OR STATUS. So if you

decide, you would actually live for 100 years.

> >

> > You should keep yourself cheerful and happy during JUP-SAT-VEN- MOON

OR JUP-SAT-MOON- VEN.

> >

> > One very important thing about your astrological genius. Sublord of

8 is also sublord of 12 and strongly signifies 4, 5 & 8. MARK MY WORDS -

YOU WILL MAKE A DISCOVERY IN ASTROLOGY AND THAT DISCOVERY WILL BE

REMEMBERED AND WILL BE KNOWN BY YOUR NAME.

> >

> > MAY LORD KRISHNA CONTINUE HIS BLESSINGS ON YOU

> >

> > warm regards,

> > Ajoy.

> >

> >

> > -

> > Bhaskar

> > @gro ups.com

> > Tuesday, February 03, 2009 11:20 AM

> > Re: i

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Ajoy Bhai,

> >

> > Please go ahead.

> >

> > regards/Bhaskar.

> >

> > @gro ups.com, ajoy_matchless@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Mr.Bhaskar,

> > >

> > > If you permit, I would like to some analysis of your chart.

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > > Ajoy

> > > Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone Essar

> > >

> > >

> > > " Bhaskar " bhaskar_jyotish@

> > >

> > > Mon, 02 Feb 2009 18:54:32

> > > @gro ups.com

> > > Re: i

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Pavanji,

> > >

> > > I have rectified my birth time to around 15.00am or 15.30 " maximum

> > >

> > > I was married on 9th May 1984.

> > >

> > > One Female child born on 26th May 1985

> > >

> > > One male child born on 16th November 1988

> > >

> > > Hope this helps.

> > >

> > > regards/Bhaskar.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > @gro ups.com, vgr pavan vgr_pavan1@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > PRANAM ALL,

> > > >

> > > > I analysed the horoscope of sri bhaskar on 02-02-2009Â @19.38

hrs

> > > 16.14N, 80.35E

> > > >

> > > > Ruling Planets:

> > > >

> > > > Asc : sun kethu

> > > >

> > > > Moon : mar ven

> > > >

> > > > d.l  moon

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Now bhaskarji`s Asc is in sun ven sun as per the recorded time.

At

> > the

> > > time of judgement ascis occupied by sat both rahu and kethu

represnts

> > > him. so final r.p are sun, mars, ven, rah,kethu.as mars is

moon

> > > sign lord and aspecting it from the star of sun another r.p i

think he

> > > is strong. mars wil be Asc sub lord and rahu s-s lord. (i left

kethu

> > > because he rules his brth star.) for confirmation i opened k.p 2

> > reader

> > > which give 55 on the right side page.

> > > > (asking the query who rules his asc sub) 55 falls in

mer,rah,mars.

> > > >

> > > > HIS BRTH TIME COMES TO 10.21 AM.

> > > >

> > > > NOW ASC csl Mars is in kethu star and sub of rahu. kethu in 6th

and

> > > rahu is in 12th with mars in kethu star. So asc csl is clearly

> > > signifying 6,12. But please note that 6,8,12 csl is mercury l/o

> > in

> > > 10 (no planet in mer stars ) in the star of rahu and sub of sat(no

> > > planets in sat stars). rahu in 12 sat in 5 in sun star l/o asc in

> > So

> > > mer is signifying 2,10,11,12 at star level and 1,5,7,10 at sub

level.

> > So

> > > 6,8,and 12th cusps are promising favourable results.

> > > > Sun,mer (l/o1,l/o11) are in sextile with asc promising good

health

> > and

> > > fast recovery.

> > > >

> > > > As 6th csl is mercury in a dual sign good at sub level he does

not

> > > having any major health

> > > > problems.mercury wil give fast recovery from all minor health

> > > problems.

> > > >

> > > > Bhaskarji this is my analysis i may be wrong . if u can give

> > some

> > > of your past events to tally your BTÂ it will be good.

> > > >

> > > > learned members, correct me if i am wrong.

> > > >

> > > > regards.

> > > >

> > > > vgr

> > > >

> > > > Â

> > > >

> > > > --- On Mon, 2/2/09, sujata das sujatadash1@ wrote:

> > > > sujata das sujatadash1@

> > > > Re: Re: i

> > > > @gro ups.com

> > > > Monday, 2 February, 2009, 6:48 PM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Mr Raichur

> > > > Kindly clarify as to why Bhsker never met with an accident/

> > illhealth.

> > > > Regards

> > > > sujata

> > > >

> > > > --- On Mon, 2/2/09, Raichur-a-r raichurar > wrote:

> > > > Raichur-a-r raichurar >

> > > > Re: Re: i

> > > > @gro ups.com, " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish@

> > .co.

> > > in>

> > > > Monday, 2 February, 2009, 2:36 PM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > dear members

> > > > find the horoscope redrawn as per kpsw of mine. It is zipped for

> > > transmission

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > raichur anant

> > > >

> > > > --- On Sun, 1/2/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>

wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ..co. in>

> > > > Re: i

> > > > @gro ups.com

> > > > Sunday, 1 February, 2009, 7:32 PM

> > > >

> > > > Dear Singh,

> > > >

> > > > I have not many who could read my Horoscope correctly, but just

> > > > astrologers, one is KP and another is Traditional.. This is

because

> > > most

> > > > of the planets are in the constellations of the Nodes. But if

you

> > wish

> > > > you may try.

> > > >

> > > > 28th June 1961 10.14 am (Recorded) 16.45N 81.09E Eluru ( near

> > > > Vijaywada,Andhra) .

> > > >

> > > > You may also observe the 6th house appearing almost every where.

> > > >

> > > > regards/Bhaskar. .

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > @gro ups.com, " hbk1hbk_2100 "

> > > > <hbk1hbk_2100@ ...>

> > > > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Hello Bhaskar,

> > > > >

> > > > > Could you please provide me with your birth data.

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards

> > > > >

> > > > > G. Singh

> > > > >

> > > > > --- In

> > > > @gro ups.com, " Bhaskar " bhaskar_jyotish@

> > > > > wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Singh ji,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I have 7 Planets signifying the 12th house. But never been

> > > admitted

> > > > > to

> > > > > > the hospital since last 48 years by Lord Shri Krishnas

Grace.

> > See

> > > > > these

> > > > > > are not pure cases of all planets signifying one particular

> > house

> > > (

> > > > > > Cusp) . There is always a mixture of other planets too,

> > therefore

> > > > > one

> > > > > > need not get panicky or too elated either in cases where in

such

> > > > > cases

> > > > > > one finds prominent evil Houses figuring or Benefic houses

> > > figuring

> > > > > in

> > > > > > the calculations respectively.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Unless its a pure case.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > regards/Bhaskar.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > @gro ups.com,

> > > > " hbk1hbk_2100 "

> > > > <hbk1hbk_2100@>

> > > > > > wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I have all nine planets signifying 11th house.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > G. Singh

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > @gro ups.com, " Bhaskar "

> > > > bhaskar_jyotish@

> > > > > > > wrote:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Please give the chart details of those charts where you

> > > > have

> > > > > > > found, all

> > > > > > > > nine planets signifying one house .

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > This is not possible, and very much rare and happens

maybe

> > > > just

> > > > > > > once in

> > > > > > > > many decades or so ( For instance birth on 5th Feb 1962

> > > > with 7

> > > > > > > Planets

> > > > > > > > occupying same sign), and that also as per Kp this may

not

> > > > > happen,

> > > > > > > but

> > > > > > > > as per

> > > > Traditional this signification may be there in such

> > > > rare

> > > > > > > example.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I do not think you have many such examples to produce,

and

> > > > even

> > > > > if

> > > > > > > you

> > > > > > > > have a few, learning of Kp is not to be done with such

rare

> > > > > example

> > > > > > > > charts. You have hundreds of illustrated charts in KP

> > > > Readers,

> > > > > and

> > > > > > > other

> > > > > > > > Guide books on Kp, so why must there be the need to

study

> > > > such

> > > > > rare

> > > > > > > > charts " to learn KP system effectively " .

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > @gro ups.com, " sudhagarceg "

> > > > <sudhagarceg@>

> > > > > > > > wrote:

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Dear Sirs,

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > Am new to kp system and eagerly learning student. In

> > > > some

> > > > > charts

> > > > > > > i

> > > > > > > > > found that all the nine planets signifies a house...

> > > > FOr

> > > > > example

> > > > > > > all

> > > > > > > > the

> > > > > > > > > nine planets signifies 8th house, in another chart all

> > > > the 9

> > > > > > > planets

> > > > > > > > > signifies 11 house. what does it mean?

> > > > > > > > > In first case (all 9 => 8th house)will get

> > > > accidents in all

> > > > > the

> > > > > > > > > periods?

> > > > > > > > > In second case (all 9=>11th house) will get luck

> > > > and comfort

> > > > > in

> > > > > > > > > all the periods?

> > > > > > > > > Please clear my doubts in order to learn kp syetem

> > > > > effectively.

> > > > > > > > > Thank you sirs.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ------------ --------- --------- ------

> > > >

> > > >

it is the sextile aspect i have considered

regards,

Ajoy

-

Bhaskar

Saturday, February 07, 2009 3:54 PM

Re: Birth chart analysis

Dear Shri Ajoy Bhai,

of Astrosecrets Part, 1.

man...... "

some other day about it.

kind regards,

Bhaskar.

, "ajoy s. chomaal" <ajoy_matchless wrote:>> > Dear Mr. Bhaskar,> > Please excuse for the delay. I had lost and then found my software dongle.> Please find your birth chart attached and my analysis below.> > I have not done any BTR since the lagna starlord in the ruling is a node i.e. Ketu. Also VE & SU in the ruling appear as sublord and starlord of lagna at birth.> > Asc Sub Lord SU signifies: 12, 10, 1> 6th Sub Lord SA signifies: 10, 5, 1, 6, 7 > 8th Sub Lord JU signifies: 4, 5, 12, 8 > 12th Sub Lord JU signifies: 4, 5, 12, 8> > * Sublord of asc( SU) in constellation of significator of 6(RA),8 & 12(RA) shows hospitalization. So hospitalization in your lifetime will happen.> > * If asc lord or asc is not afflicted and if asc lord does not occupy 6, 8, 12 there is no disease. so you will not have any major disease for sure.> > Why haven't you had any hospitalization? (till now)> > Answer: > Planet positioned in the constellation of lord of 6 causes disease. No planet in the star of SAT. So no disease> Planet positioned in the constellation of lord of 8 causes danger in life/accident. No planet in star of JUP. So no danger to life.> Planet positioned in the constellation of lord of 12 causes hospitalization. JUP in the constellation of MO. So jup will cause hospitalization.> > The most important point to be noted is that sublord of 8 & 12 does not signify any of the marakstahnas or the badhakstahnas. Of all the planets those in the constellation of the occupant or owner of badhastanas are most evil. By gods grace none in constellation of VEN or MAR. Though venus is the occupant of the badhakasthan, it is in the constellation of SUN a strong significator of ASC and XIth. Moreover sublord of badhakasthan itself is SUN. SUN conjoins with lord of XIth and aspects the ASC. ( ASCENDANT LORD ASPECTING ASCENDANT IS PURNA AYUSH YOGA) Another important point to be noted is that only kendrasthans give results independently. All other houses give result when they connect to other houses. > > So> For hospitalization due to disease a planet should signify 1, 6 and 12> For hospitalization due to accident a planet should signify 1, 8 and 12 > > My conclusion:> > Though 7 planets signify the 12th house, none signify the above combination to give hospitalization. But JUP will cause hospitalization since it is in the constellation of lord of 12th. But not due to disease and not due to accident. Then how?> > The 12th house though signifies many evil matters it holds good results also. These good results will depend on the mind of the person, his psyche, thought process and mental level for positive or negative thinking. In your case SUN would guide me to the reason since its the asc sub lord and badhakstana sub lord. It is also in the star of ven , badhakstan occupant. > > SUN SIGNIFIES 12, 10 & 1. SO THE HOSPITALIZATION WILL HAPPEN NOT BECAUSE OF DISEASE, NOT BECAUSE OF ACCIDENT BUT BECAUSE OF DEPRESSION AND MENTAL WORRIES REGARDING YOUR PROFESSION OR STATUS. So if you decide, you would actually live for 100 years.> > You should keep yourself cheerful and happy during JUP-SAT-VEN-MOON OR JUP-SAT-MOON-VEN. > > One very important thing about your astrological genius. Sublord of 8 is also sublord of 12 and strongly signifies 4, 5 & 8. MARK MY WORDS - YOU WILL MAKE A DISCOVERY IN ASTROLOGY AND THAT DISCOVERY WILL BE REMEMBERED AND WILL BE KNOWN BY YOUR NAME. > > MAY LORD KRISHNA CONTINUE HIS BLESSINGS ON YOU> > warm regards,> Ajoy.> > > - > Bhaskar > > Tuesday, February 03, 2009 11:20 AM> Re: i> > > > Dear Ajoy Bhai,> > Please go ahead.> > regards/Bhaskar.> > , ajoy_matchless@ wrote:> >> >> > Dear Mr.Bhaskar,> >> > If you permit, I would like to some analysis of your chart.> >> > Regards,> > Ajoy> > Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone Essar> >> > > > "Bhaskar" bhaskar_jyotish@> >> > Mon, 02 Feb 2009 18:54:32> > > > Re: i> >> >> >> > Dear Pavanji,> >> > I have rectified my birth time to around 15.00am or 15.30" maximum .> >> > I was married on 9th May 1984.> >> > One Female child born on 26th May 1985> >> > One male child born on 16th November 1988> >> > Hope this helps.> >> > regards/Bhaskar.> >> >> >> >> > , vgr pavan vgr_pavan1@ wrote:> > >> > > PRANAM ALL,> > >> > > I analysed the horoscope of sri bhaskar on 02-02-2009 @19.38 hrs> > 16.14N, 80.35E> > >> > > Ruling Planets:> > >> > > Asc : sun kethu> > >> > > Moon : mar ven> > >> > > d.l  moon> > >> > >> > > Now bhaskarji`s Asc is in sun ven sun as per the recorded time. At> the> > time of judgement ascis occupied by sat both rahu and kethu represnts> > him. so final r.p are sun, mars, ven, rah,kethu.as mars is moon> > sign lord and aspecting it from the star of sun another r.p i think he> > is strong. mars wil be Asc sub lord and rahu s-s lord. (i left kethu> > because he rules his brth star.) for confirmation i opened k.p 2> reader> > which give 55 on the right side page.> > > (asking the query who rules his asc sub) 55 falls in mer,rah,mars.> > >> > > HIS BRTH TIME COMES TO 10.21 AM.> > >> > > NOW ASC csl Mars is in kethu star and sub of rahu. kethu in 6th and> > rahu is in 12th with mars in kethu star. So asc csl is clearly> > signifying 6,12. But please note that 6,8,12 csl is mercury l/o 2,11> in> > 10 (no planet in mer stars ) in the star of rahu and sub of sat(no> > planets in sat stars). rahu in 12 sat in 5 in sun star l/o asc in 10.> So> > mer is signifying 2,10,11,12 at star level and 1,5,7,10 at sub level.> So> > 6,8,and 12th cusps are promising favourable results.> > > Sun,mer (l/o1,l/o11)are in sextile with asc promising good health> and> > fast recovery.> > >> > > As 6th csl is mercury in a dual sign good at sub level he does not> > having any major health> > > problems.mercury wil give fast recovery from all minor health> > problems.> > >> > > Bhaskarji this is my analysis i may be wrong . if u can give> some> > of your past events to tally your BT it will be good.> > >> > > learned members, correct me if i am wrong.> > >> > > regards.> > >> > > vgr> > >> > > Â> > >> > > --- On Mon, 2/2/09, sujata das sujatadash1@ wrote:> > > sujata das sujatadash1@> > > Re: Re: i> > > > > > Monday, 2 February, 2009, 6:48 PM> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear Mr Raichur> > > Kindly clarify as to why Bhsker never met with an accident/> illhealth.> > > Regards> > > sujata> > >> > > --- On Mon, 2/2/09, Raichur-a-r raichurar > wrote:> > > Raichur-a-r raichurar >> > > Re: Re: i> > > @gro ups.com, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@> .co.> > in>> > > Monday, 2 February, 2009, 2:36 PM> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > dear members> > > find the horoscope redrawn as per kpsw of mine. It is zipped for> > transmission> > >> > >> > > raichur anant> > >> > > --- On Sun, 1/2/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:> > >> > > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>> > > Re: i> > > @gro ups.com> > > Sunday, 1 February, 2009, 7:32 PM> > >> > > Dear Singh,> > >> > > I have not many who could read my Horoscope correctly, but just 2> > > astrologers, one is KP and another is Traditional. This is because> > most> > > of the planets are in the constellations of the Nodes. But if you> wish> > > you may try.> > >> > > 28th June 1961 10.14 am (Recorded) 16.45N 81.09E Eluru ( near> > > Vijaywada,Andhra) .> > >> > > You may also observe the 6th house appearing almost every where.> > >> > > regards/Bhaskar. .> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > @gro ups.com, "hbk1hbk_2100"> > > <hbk1hbk_2100@ ...>> > > wrote:> > > >> > > > Hello Bhaskar,> > > >> > > > Could you please provide me with your birth data.> > > >> > > > Regards> > > >> > > > G. Singh> > > >> > > > --- In> > > @gro ups.com, "Bhaskar" bhaskar_jyotish@> > > > wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear Singh ji,> > > > >> > > > > I have 7 Planets signifying the 12th house. But never been> > admitted> > > > to> > > > > the hospital since last 48 years by Lord Shri Krishnas Grace.> See> > > > these> > > > > are not pure cases of all planets signifying one particular> house> > (> > > > > Cusp) . There is always a mixture of other planets too,> therefore> > > > one> > > > > need not get panicky or too elated either in cases where in such> > > > cases> > > > > one finds prominent evil Houses figuring or Benefic houses> > figuring> > > > in> > > > > the calculations respectively.> > > > >> > > > > Unless its a pure case.> > > > >> > > > > regards/Bhaskar.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > @gro ups.com,> > > "hbk1hbk_2100"> > > <hbk1hbk_2100@>> > > > > wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > I have all nine planets signifying 11th house.> > > > > >> > > > > > G. Singh> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > @gro ups.com, "Bhaskar"> > > bhaskar_jyotish@> > > > > > wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Please give the chart details of those charts where you> > > have> > > > > > found, all> > > > > > > nine planets signifying one house .> > > > > > >> > > > > > > This is not possible, and very much rare and happens maybe> > > just> > > > > > once in> > > > > > > many decades or so ( For instance birth on 5th Feb 1962> > > with 7> > > > > > Planets> > > > > > > occupying same sign), and that also as per Kp this may not> > > > happen,> > > > > > but> > > > > > > as per> > > Traditional this signification may be there in such> > > rare> > > > > > example.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I do not think you have many such examples to produce, and> > > even> > > > if> > > > > > you> > > > > > > have a few, learning of Kp is not to be done with such rare> > > > example> > > > > > > charts. You have hundreds of illustrated charts in KP> > > Readers,> > > > and> > > > > > other> > > > > > > Guide books on Kp, so why must there be the need to study> > > such> > > > rare> > > > > > > charts " to learn KP system effectively" .> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > @gro ups.com, "sudhagarceg"> > > <sudhagarceg@>> > > > > > > wrote:> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Dear Sirs,> > > >> > > > > > > Am new to kp system and eagerly learning student. In> > > some> > > > charts> > > > > > i> > > > > > > > found that all the nine planets signifies a house...> > > FOr> > > > example> > > > > > all> > > > > > > the> > > > > > > > nine planets signifies 8th house, in another chart all> > > the 9> > > > > > planets> > > > > > > > signifies 11 house. what does it mean?> > > > > > > > In first case (all 9 => 8th house)will get> > > accidents in all> > > > the> > > > > > > > periods?> > > > > > > > In second case (all 9=>11th house) will get luck> > > and comfort> > > > in> > > > > > > > all the periods?> > > > > > > > Please clear my doubts in order to learn kp syetem> > > > effectively.> > > > > > > > Thank you sirs.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > ------------ --------- --------- ------> > >> > >

• 2 months later...
Guest guest

namaste,

my name is:sri ramya

d.o.b ;22-02-1985,

place ; amalapuram, andhra pradesh

time ;19 :40,

i am a married women ( in july 2007)      , how will be my life, how many

children  will i have, will i able  to buy a own house

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

http://messenger./invite/

Guest guest

ramya ji,

Please take care of of emtions and harmonal imbalances..kalatra bhava in

papkartari yoga.with benifical jupiter in 5th aspecting lagna life will be taken

with the blessings of eldrs.marriage as you have decided face all issues with

some conviction.Guru mangal yogam.With sukra in uccha with moon needs tab on

your using cosmetics>Spouse always bit passive and talks as if he has liking but

pinpoints which you should ignore.otherwise laife happy.Problem of delay in

begetting children.fnances have no problem

vrkrishnan

--- On Sat, 4/18/09, Sri Ramya <sriramya_p wrote:

Sri Ramya <sriramya_p

birth chart analysis

Saturday, April 18, 2009, 8:46 AM

namaste,

my name is:sri ramya

d.o.b ;22-02-1985,

place ; amalapuram, andhra pradesh

time ;19 :40,