IndiaDivine.org

Business

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sir

Would appreciate your reply on this query.

Regards

Riti

laalkitab , " soodriti " <soodriti wrote:

>

> Dear Sir

>

> Please advise how will be my financial condition throughout life.

Do I

> have a raj yog?

>

> I am interested in opening a business of exports.Please advise if

i

> will be able to be successful in this? Can I do any upaye for

> enhansing my financial condition?

>

> DOB :- 4th Oct 1979

> Place :- Amritsar

> Time :- 02:17 AM

>

> Willlook forward to your reply.

>

> Regards

> Riti

>

Dear Sir

I will be very greatful if you could reply to my query.

Regards

Riti

laalkitab , " soodriti " <soodriti wrote:

>

> Dear Sir

>

> Please advise how will be my financial condition throughout life.

Do I

> have a raj yog?

>

> I am interested in opening a business of exports.Please advise if

i

> will be able to be successful in this? Can I do any upaye for

> enhansing my financial condition?

>

> DOB :- 4th Oct 1979

> Place :- Amritsar

> Time :- 02:17 AM

>

> Willlook forward to your reply.

>

> Regards

> Riti

>

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

--- On Wed, 4/23/08, Neerja D <d.neerja57 wrote:

> Neerja D <d.neerja57

> business

> remedies

> Wednesday, April 23, 2008, 9:39 AM

> Respected Guruji,

> Sadar pranam

> please guide me and suggest some lalkitab remedies for

> good business.I have very small business i lost few lacs

> in making(stiching) gift items business in last 2year

> because some time we have work some times workers are

> sitting without work 2 years before we had 28workers now

> just 12 ,payments are not regular i face very tough time

> from last 4 years .Please suggests some upayas to improve

> business.

> Also suggest some body told me i should not give my old

> cloths to any one,

> earlier i was giving to ladies working for me(because of

> jupiter sitting in 7 house)what should i do.my details are

> 6.4.1964 ,9pm ,karnal(haryana)

> thanks neeru

>

>

>

>

>

>

______________________________\

____

> Be a better friend, newshound, and

> know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

> http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

______________________________\

____

Be a better friend, newshound, and

know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

• 4 months later...

Ji,

1) Question:- Suddenly the business Billing came to a halt since past few months. It's very slow and almost nil. When the position will improve? (Time 5.48 PM)

I am from Pune, Maharashtra

2) Number below 250: 125 (Time 5.50 P.M)

3) Number between 1 & 108: 5 (Time 5.51 PM)

4) Number between 1 to 7: 1 (Time 5.51 PM)

Kindly let me know your prediction.

regards,

S.Hariharan

CC: harishastroFrom: pbphanindarDate: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 12:20:35 -0700RE: FAMILY PROBLEM

Dear shri S.Hariharan

Please do note that ur question is NOT framed properly!! May be ur intention was to ask WHEN will I get rid of the problems ofailments? Instead u have asked HOW to get rid of ailments!! U have to ask ur doctors and not me!!

However, it is very evident from the nos. given by u that 111 gives Venus sub under KP which denotes diabities in Sun star which indicates Eye defects in Mercury sign which indicates BP due to nerves and no,99 indcates Jupiter which would give u relief fron ur ailments within oneyear!! Be very happy about this under Kalidasaand no.5 in PBP indicates Saturn and ur problems will get resolved within two and half years! In the meanwhile, keep praying to ur ista deivam!! God bless UP.B.PhanindarChartered Accountant99893 9919598662 21340--- On Tue, 8/26/08, Harish S <harishastro (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Harish S <harishastro (AT) hotmail (DOT) com>RE: FAMILY PROBLEM Date: Tuesday, August 26, 2008, 11:00 AM

Dear Phaninder Ji

Pl.do the nedful as per your mail in the group

1) Question:- How to get rid of the problems emerging out of the ailments Diabetes and BP, Eyes affected? (Time 10.59 AM)

I am from Pune, Maharashtra

2) Number below 250: 111 (Time 11.01 AM)

3) Number between 1 & 108: 99 (Time 11.02 AM)

4) Number between 1 to 7: 5 (Time 11.03 AM)

Kindly let me know your prediction.

regards,

S.Hariharan

--- On Fri, 22/8/08, Phanindar pb <pbphanindar@ > wrote:

Phanindar pb <pbphanindar@ >Re: FAMILY PROBLEMFriday, 22 August, 2008, 7:15 PM

Dear Mr. Dilip

Please pray ur ista deivam( Your favourite God) and frame only one question about only one problem at a time with a specific question and a time frame then note the question time of writing! R u from HYD? otherwise specify the place where u r writing the question then pray once again ur fav. god and write down a below 250 i.e. between 1 to 249 both numbers inclusive! note down that time again The number u r choosing should not be ur lucky or fav.number It should flash in ur mind when ur urge to know a particular problem is optimum! similarly again pray and write a number between 1 to 108 (both inclusive) note down that time again as per ur watch! Once again for the last time write down a number between 1 to 7 ( both inclusive) again note that time and pass it on!! Pl. remember oly one specific question only at a time! The Divine direction would help u in solving ur problem!

All the very best!P.B.PhanindarChartered Accountant99893 9919598662 21340--- On Fri, 8/22/08, dilip mukherjee <dilip.12345@ .co. in> wrote:

dilip mukherjee <dilip.12345@ .co. in> FAMILY PROBLEMFriday, August 22, 2008, 9:54 AM

Respected Members, NamaskarMy details are: Date of Birth- 21-04-1971, Time: 11.55 PM, Place: Dhanbad (Bihar).My wifes date of birth: 08-06-1981, Time: 8. 20 PM. Place: Rourkela (Orissa)Sir, I have been facing constant family tension since my marriage on 25-02-2005. I live in a joint family with my wife, daughter, father , mother & two un married sisters. There is daily tension between two of us due to some reason or the other.I would like to request you to pl. guide me regarding the above. I would like to know when will this problem stop. Will I be able to lead a peaceful life with all family members ever. Is there any chance of seperation between both of us. What should be my present action to minimise the ill effect.I will be very thankful if you can pl. answer the above questions. I am in a very bad mental state. Pl. help me.Thanking U all......... ......... ... Dilip.

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Searching for weekend getaways? Try Live.com Try it! Get the latest buzz on outsourcing. Up to date information on mergers, acquisitions and deals on BPO Watch. Try it now!

• 1 month later...

~~~ Om Shree Ganeeshaaye Namaha ~~~

Dear Rajarshi

Very Happy Greetings of the festival and God give you what you want.

" What ever man can conceive in his mind, it is destined that Man can achieve " , Lord Shri Krishna

If you can see that Rahu is Lagna but goes to 2H and in D-9 it goes to 6H and in D-10 it goes to 7H. It surely means that Rahu is compatible for business day to day routine. But if Mars is adopted then it is placed in 9H and in D-9 it is placed in 4H means 8th aspect from D-1. In D-10 it is in 12H means initiation of expenditures and disappointments also it is 4th aspect from 9H means difficult to reach at home and have to live in office for work load comparatively. Although His base plannet is Sun and Mars. But you can adopt it as remedial measure as they are only his personal Planet and Destiny Planet.

Thanks

Tem Pram

On Sat, Oct 25, 2008 at 1:51 AM, rajarshi14 <rajarshi14 wrote:

Dear Jyotishis,The following the is the chart of a friend of mine who has been in a small time business of cars. He owns two cars which he lets out of hire for long distance travels. His financial conditoin is just

average.NOw some days back he started a business of selling old used cars, but the business is not going too well as of now. If there any remedy that can be prescribed as per his chart.28th March 1976

8:04 pmMumbai,Will a stone for mars be of help?-RegardsRajarshi

Dear Prem

First of all wish you a VERY VERY happy and fulfilling Diwali!

Thank you for your advice. I was focusing on mars mostly because it is placed in AL, so can help him in his business. It is the second lord as well, so can help his finances and also that it is exhalted in navamsa.

Is there anything specific he can do so that his business of dealing in old cars runs better?

Apart from Shani is there any other planet that may be involved/cause this business?

-Regards

Rajarshi

"This above all: to thine own self be true!" - Hamlet--- On Sat, 25/10/08, Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964 wrote:

Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Business Date: Saturday, 25 October, 2008, 5:53 PM

Dear Rajarshi

"What ever man can conceive in his mind, it is destined that Man can achieve", Lord Shri Krishna

If you can see that Rahu is Lagna but goes to 2H and in D-9 it goes to 6H and in D-10 it goes to 7H. It surely means that Rahu is compatible for business day to day routine. But if Mars is adopted then it is placed in 9H and in D-9 it is placed in 4H means 8th aspect from D-1. In D-10 it is in 12H means initiation of expenditures and disappointments also it is 4th aspect from 9H means difficult to reach at home and have to live in office for work load comparatively. Although His base plannet is Sun and Mars. But you can adopt it as remedial measure as they are only his personal Planet and Destiny Planet.

Thanks

Tem Pram

On Sat, Oct 25, 2008 at 1:51 AM, rajarshi14 <rajarshi14 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Dear Jyotishis,The following the is the chart of a friend of mine who has been in a small time business of cars. He owns two cars which he lets out of hire for long distance travels. His financial conditoin is just average.NOw some days back he started a business of selling old used cars, but the business is not going too well as of now. If there any remedy that can be prescribed as per his chart.28th March 19768:04 pmMumbai,Will a stone for mars be of help?-RegardsRajarshi

Be the first one to try the new Messenger 9 Beta!

namskar RAj.

Native is born on Krishna chaturdashi

purvabadhpada nakshtra on Sunday.

Day lord sun being badha lord the

karna lord placed placed in 6th house along with Sunya rashi( having

Rajya pada and bhagya pada) lord i.e budha .. budha being bahagyasha and arudha

lagna lord is not good neecha in 6th house along with badhka and

this combination is in trine to karma karka shani.. so hitting the business (so some panchanga dosha need to be rectify.

10th lord chander is in nakshtra

of jupiter placed in 5th from lagna in kumbha rashi which 8th from the 10th house i.e marna karka sthana .. shani yoga

karka for tula lagna in guru nakshtra placed in 10th house and guru placed in 7th house

(house of business) 11th from AL … so my advice is to concentrate on Badhka in 6th

, (back magic or evil eye) and mercury neecha in tula amsha i.e sashta/ashta and Jupiter ketu yoga in house of business.....till he move

to age of 37.. shani in 10th house hrim beeja will help him "Om Hrim

Vishnave Namha ".. as far as mangal in consrnd 7th lord in 9th house

bahgya after marriage if every thing goes well in marriage … ?? … chander and shukra yoga in 9th house from AL is good yoga for devi bhakti ask him to take shelter of divine mother where as he is suffering from dosha taking guru wife under his shelter being born on chturdashi ..

Regard2008/10/25 rajarshi nandy <rajarshi14

Dear Prem

Thank you for your advice. I was focusing on mars mostly because it is placed in AL, so can help him in his business. It is the second lord as well, so can help his finances and also that it is exhalted in navamsa.

Is there anything specific he can do so that his business of dealing in old cars runs better?

Apart from Shani is there any other planet that may be involved/cause this business?

-Regards

Rajarshi

" This above all: to thine own self be true! " - Hamlet--- On Sat, 25/10/08, Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964 wrote:

Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Business

Date: Saturday, 25 October, 2008, 5:53 PM

Dear Rajarshi

" What ever man can conceive in his mind, it is destined that Man can achieve " , Lord Shri Krishna

Thanks

Tem Pram

On Sat, Oct 25, 2008 at 1:51 AM, rajarshi14 <rajarshi14 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Dear Jyotishis,The following the is the chart of a friend of mine who has been in a small time business of cars. He owns two cars which he lets out of hire for long distance travels. His financial conditoin is just

average.NOw some days back he started a business of selling old used cars, but the business is not going too well as of now. If there any remedy that can be prescribed as per his chart.28th March 1976

~~~ Om Shree Ganeshaaye Namaha ~~~

Dear Rajarshi

Same greetings is from my side to you your family and all the members of this group,

If you want him to get success in Old Car business then Club up the Rahu and Saturn Pattern because Mars mostly want deal with Property or House related sale, purchase items and it seems to be as he is actually involve with these things already.

Hope for the best is my keyword to get bliss of god's grace.

Thanks

Tem Pram

On Sat, Oct 25, 2008 at 11:52 PM, rajarshi nandy <rajarshi14 wrote:

Dear Prem

-Regards

Rajarshi

" This above all: to thine own self be true! " - Hamlet--- On Sat, 25/10/08, Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964 wrote:

Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Business

Saturday, 25 October, 2008, 5:53 PM

Dear Rajarshi

Thanks

Tem Pram

• 6 months later...
Guest guest

Dear Respected Astrologers

Namaskar

My husband wants to start business in Computer related items & accessories like

consumables,printers,pc selling & servicing etc in my name.Will it suits

according to my horoscope,pl advise ?

My Details are-

1.DOB- 23TH MARCH 1975

2.TOB-10.55 PM,SUNDAY

3.POB-BRAJARAJNAGAR (DIST-JHARSUGUDA,ORISSA)

Thnking you

Jharana Dash  

Guest guest

Dear Jharana

The business will suit, but for the business to click it needs to be started

after sept 09 as ur saddi satti  is going on & with sani in 8th house, will not

give good results. Ur saddi satti gets over in sept 09.

HARESH(HARRY)NATHANI VEDIC ASTROLOGER  CELL +919867214103

Chandra-AdityaAstroRemedies://in./search?q\

uery=chandra-adityaastroremedies

http://in.Chandra-AdityaAstroRemedies/database?method=rep\

ortRows & tbl=1 & sortBy=1 & sortDir=up

Jharana Dash <jharanadash

JYOTISH REMEDIES

Cc: VEDIC ASTROLOGY <vedic astrology >

Tuesday, 5 May, 2009 8:48:35 AM

Business

Namaskar

consumables, printers, pc selling & servicing etc in my name.Will it suits

My Details are-

1.DOB- 23TH MARCH 1975

2.TOB-10.55 PM,SUNDAY

3.POB-BRAJARAJNAGAR (DIST-JHARSUGUDA, ORISSA)

Thnking you

Jharana Dash  

Guest guest

Dear friend,

Compute Education /Education related matters would be the most successful line

for him.

With regards and best wishes,

Mrutyunjay Tripathy

(Consultancy out of group is not free)

With , Jharana Dash <jharanadash

wrote:

>

> Dear Respected Astrologers

> Namaskar

>  

> My husband wants to start business in Computer related items & accessories

like consumables,printers,pc selling & servicing etc in my name.Will it suits

>  

> My Details are-

>  

> 1.DOB- 23TH MARCH 1975

> 2.TOB-10.55 PM,SUNDAY

> 3.POB-BRAJARAJNAGAR (DIST-JHARSUGUDA,ORISSA)

>  

> Thnking you

> Jharana Dash  

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Tripathy Sir,

Namaskar

Thanks for your early reply.Your valuable suggestion may highly be appriciated.I

am still confused whether the below mention business is suitable for me or not ?

Pl advise.

Regards

Jharana    

--- On Tue, 5/5/09, Mrutyunjay Tripathy <astrologer_mrutyunjay wrote:

Mrutyunjay Tripathy <astrologer_mrutyunjay

Re: Business

Tuesday, May 5, 2009, 8:19 AM

Dear friend,

Compute Education /Education related matters would be the most successful line

for him.

With regards and best wishes,

Mrutyunjay Tripathy

(Consultancy out of group is not free)

With , Jharana Dash <jharanadash@ ....>

wrote:

>

> Dear Respected Astrologers

> Namaskar

>  

> My husband wants to start business in Computer related items & accessories

like consumables, printers, pc selling & servicing etc in my name.Will it suits

>  

> My Details are-

>  

> 1.DOB- 23TH MARCH 1975

> 2.TOB-10.55 PM,SUNDAY

> 3.POB-BRAJARAJNAGAR (DIST-JHARSUGUDA, ORISSA)

>  

> Thnking you

> Jharana Dash  

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

Namaskar

Thanks for ur kind reply.

Regards

Jharana

--- On Tue, 5/5/09, Haresh (Harry) Nathani <haresh1405 wrote:

Haresh (Harry) Nathani <haresh1405

Re: Business

Tuesday, May 5, 2009, 5:15 AM

Dear Jharana

The business will suit, but for the business to click it needs to be started

after sept 09 as ur saddi satti  is going on & with sani in 8th house, will not

give good results. Ur saddi satti gets over in sept 09.

HARESH(HARRY) NATHANI VEDIC ASTROLOGER  CELL +919867214103

Chandra-AdityaAstro Remedies@ . co.inhttp://in.groups. /

search?query= chandra-adityaas troremedies

http://in.groups. / group/Chandra- AdityaAstroRemed ies/database?

method=reportRow s & tbl=1 & sortBy= 1 & sortDir= up

____________ _________ _________ __

Jharana Dash <jharanadash@ >

JYOTISH REMEDIES <>

Cc: VEDIC ASTROLOGY <vedic astrology>

Tuesday, 5 May, 2009 8:48:35 AM

Business

Namaskar

consumables, printers, pc selling & servicing etc in my name.Will it suits

My Details are-

1.DOB- 23TH MARCH 1975

2.TOB-10.55 PM,SUNDAY

3.POB-BRAJARAJNAGAR (DIST-JHARSUGUDA, ORISSA)

Thnking you

Jharana Dash